All Categories

THE START OF A NEW SERVER or REALM FEB 20th

THE START OF A NEW SERVER or REALM FEB 20th

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 24, 2017, 12:0302/24/17
12/13/14
So ok, only Moderator, who is actually not from Kabam server - can log into that  server:D
Feb 24, 2017, 12:0302/24/17

Hi there Angel ;)

I guess Rome isn't built in a day....

Hopefully our last pvp torny results also transferred over - lol.

Feb 24, 2017, 12:0602/24/17
02/20/17
Zufbar said:

Hi there Angel ;)

Lol - Hi Zuf!! Hopefully. I'm just happy to see progress. I cleared my cache, restarted my browser and still the same message. And when I go to support there is nowhere to submit a ticket as much as I would love to do so :) 
Feb 24, 2017, 12:0902/24/17
12/12/14

Angelicee said:

Zufbar said:

Hi there Angel ;)

Lol - Hi Zuf!! Hopefully. I'm just happy to see progress. I cleared my cache, restarted my browser and still the same message. And when I go to support there is nowhere to submit a ticket as much as I would love to do so :) 

Angeliclee.....  https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

hopefully Plarium can finish this without us all sending hendreds of support tickets

Feb 24, 2017, 12:1302/24/17
02/20/17
Crow said:

Angelicee said:

Zufbar said:

Hi there Angel ;)

hopefully Plarium can finish this without us all sending hendreds of support tickets

Thanks Crow!! 
Feb 24, 2017, 12:1302/24/17
12/13/14
Crow said:

Angelicee said:

Zufbar said:

Hi there Angel ;)

Maybe that's not so bad idea:)  Let's spam them with this problem, than they will know  - that it is not only 1 person problem, but global and will move faster.
Feb 24, 2017, 12:2002/24/17
02/20/17
Our server isn't even listed to submit a proper ticket - lol
Feb 24, 2017, 13:0202/24/17
10/31/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Hi! That main point of the rule is that you can't have more than one account on one server. If you will have two accounts on two different servers on plarium.com, you can use both of them. 

What will happen if I for instance change my email account in the Kabam server, to be the same as the one in plarium server. 

That will not mean I broke the rules. since it will now be one account.

But that will not be possible Untill i manage to get into the Kabam server, Whic again is impossible since they haven't responded to my question. Ebrything is shut down at Kabam.
Feb 24, 2017, 13:0902/24/17

Tautas said:

So ok, only Moderator, who is actually not from Kabam server - can log into that  server:D

it has been forwarded 

please be patient ,, thanks for the report :))
Feb 24, 2017, 13:1202/24/17
12/12/14
exxxe said:

Tautas said:

it has been forwarded 

please be patient ,, thanks for the report :))
I submitted a ticket, as well.
Feb 24, 2017, 13:1302/24/17
Feb 24, 2017, 13:15(edited)

Oracle said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Hi! That main point of the rule is that you can't have more than one account on one server. If you will have two accounts on two different servers on plarium.com, you can use both of them. 

What will happen if I for instance change my email account in the Kabam server, to be the same as the one in plarium server. 

That will not mean I broke the rules. since it will now be one account.

But that will not be possible Untill i manage to get into the Kabam server, Whic again is impossible since they haven't responded to my question. Ebrything is shut down at Kabam.

ok things are as follows :)

1 email account allows three castles one on each server 

2 email accounts will allow ( which would include the kabam one )

2 castles for one email and 1 castle for the second mail across all three servers 

so if you have a plarium mail on dark plains and untamed lands ( 2 castles )

it is ok to play on the third server with the kabam mail/account 

however if both mails / accounts used to play 2 castles on the same server then thats bad and you will be banned 

if i misunderstood then either clarify your question or contact support :))

Feb 24, 2017, 13:3002/24/17
03/01/16

Greetings, Lords and Ladies! The new server should be available now. If you keep getting this error, please contact our Support team using this link - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 

When choosing server, please specify Server 1 or 2 and write the coordinates of your Castle. 

Also, can you please specify, which exactly actions have you perform while trying to get into the game? Have you followed the instructions from the email? 

Feb 24, 2017, 13:3702/24/17
05/17/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Greetings, Lords and Ladies! The new server should be available now. If you keep getting this error, please contact our Support team using this link - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 

When choosing server, please specify Server 1 or 2 and write the coordinates of your Castle. 

Also, can you please specify, which exactly actions have you perform while trying to get into the game? Have you followed the instructions from the email? 

I contacted support though there is no option for server 3 - which is where this error message is occurring. 

All you have to do is try to open Stormfall - after the game loads the previously posted error message appears 

.  . . . And if I could get into the game I would have no problem giving my castle coordinates. Unfortunately my castle coordinates are not something I have memorized . . . yet :) 

And I have reset my password and reverified my account. 

Feb 24, 2017, 13:4702/24/17
03/01/16
Angeliclee said:

Eugenia Misura said:

I contacted support though there is no option for server 3 - which is where this error message is occurring. 

All you have to do is try to open Stormfall - after the game loads the previously posted error message appears 

.  . . . And if I could get into the game I would have no problem giving my castle coordinates. Unfortunately my castle coordinates are not something I have memorized . . . yet :) 

Thank you for specifying this! We're trying to fix this issue as soon as possible.
Feb 24, 2017, 13:5302/24/17
Feb 24, 2017, 14:00(edited)
02/20/17
Eugenia Misura said:

Angeliclee said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Thank you for specifying this! We're trying to fix this issue as soon as possible.
Awesome! And thank you all for your hard work in getting the Kabam server moved over and for dealing with all the upcoming log in issues . . . you are absolutely appreciated :) 
Feb 24, 2017, 14:2502/24/17
12/12/14
Farwol's Crown is up!  I was just able to get in the new server.
Feb 24, 2017, 14:3502/24/17
03/01/16
Awesome! This issue has been fixed. Lords and Ladies, can you please confirm that you can play now? 
Feb 24, 2017, 14:3602/24/17
03/01/16

Angelicee said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Angeliclee said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Awesome! And thank you all for your hard work in getting the Kabam server moved over and for dealing with all the upcoming log in issues . . . you are absolutely appreciated :) 

Welcome, Angeliclee, thank you for your understanding! Are you able to play now? 

Feb 24, 2017, 14:5302/24/17
12/12/14

A few unwelcome surprises after returning.... game time continued during migration..league prize packs expired... training queue emptied (finished), new hero wisdom ability level 1, and no welcome reward waiting...at least I havent found it yet.
Feb 24, 2017, 14:5302/24/17
12/13/14
Now everything fine - thank you.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.