Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 23, 2016, 23:3406/23/16
Jun 24, 2016, 09:12(edited)
05/06/16

I searched and didn't find anything. But if this is a repeat I apologize. Why don't levels do anything? It should count for something being level 70 vs level besides letting people know you might be tough. However, if you are into pvp and battlegrounds then you could have an inflated level and not much in regards to lost arts. I think a level modifier might even some things out

Anyway, great game!

Thanks

The higher the level - the more powerful equipment you can have on your Hero.

Jun 24, 2016, 05:2506/24/16
Jun 24, 2016, 09:15(edited)

Make dragon battling entertaining

1. Your dragon battling is off the charts boring. I'd suggest either making the dragon battle shorter via just clicking once to receive your reward or adding some skill to it. Something like hitting where the enemy hasn't armor or drawing the cuts differently for different enemies. Honestly it's the most boring part of the game. You just click, wait, click, wait, and repeat.

2. Make your dragon level up. It makes since that the more you battle the better your dragon gets. You could make your dragon start off with 10 mana and the enemy 25 heath and level up your dragon's mana, recharge time, and research time from there. This would make the dragon stone so much more useful and fun.

3. Last, but also least, please make a "are you sure you want to recharge your mana?" button for the dragon stone. I can't tell you how many times I've recharged on accident. It almost made me leave the game at one point when a wasted 1000 sapphire in one day by accident. The reason for that was that I was clicking as fast as I could to get past the boring dragon fight.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for the amazing game!

1. It's possible that we will improve this feature in future updates, but we don't have any specific plans for now.

2. Declined. Your Dragon doesn't need to level-up. You can develop it by discovering Dragon lost Arts.

3. It's already done with the previous Update.
Jun 24, 2016, 08:0206/24/16
SimeonWhite said:

Make dragon battling entertaining

1. Your dragon battling is off the charts boring. I'd suggest either making the dragon battle shorter via just clicking once to receive your reward or adding some skill to it. Something like hitting where the enemy hasn't armor or drawing the cuts differently for different enemies. Honestly it's the most boring part of the game. You just click, wait, click, wait, and repeat.

2. Make your dragon level up. It makes since that the more you battle the better your dragon gets. You could make your dragon start off with 10 mana and the enemy 25 heath and level up your dragon's mana, recharge time, and research time from there. This would make the dragon stone so much more useful and fun.

3. Last, but also least, please make a "are you sure you want to recharge your mana?" button for the dragon stone. I can't tell you how many times I've recharged on accident. It almost made me leave the game at one point when a wasted 1000 sapphire in one day by accident. The reason for that was that I was clicking as fast as I could to get past the boring dragon fight.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for the amazing game!

>>>>Secure Battle Claim
Jun 24, 2016, 23:5506/24/16
Jul 20, 2016, 14:04(edited)
08/20/15

Make it possible for the Marshall to set the viewing rights for league statistics (troop counts, beacon and fortress defense) on an individual basis, not by generic rank.  As is, promotions stall at the point where the players would see this sensitive information, making the rankings pretty much meaningless.

Suggestion: Add another button

Our developers have declined this suggestion, but we have found a compromise - to increase the rank "bottom". I hope it helps.
Jun 25, 2016, 07:2506/25/16

remove payment resources in bgs

Jun 25, 2016, 15:3206/25/16
Jun 27, 2016, 12:46(edited)
04/16/16

A few suggestions:

1. Would it be possible to add an attack only feature. Especially during PvP, I've wasted so many raids just to attack a player with no resource return. We should be able to choose which attacks are for resources + attack points and which are for attack points only.

2. Could there be an assigned scroll master within the league who has the ability to send more than 2 scrolls per day. Even if there is a 2 scroll per day per person limit, the scroll master should be able to help more league members.

3. Would it be possible to change the resource balance among league members to maybe 50K per day instead of for the week? So many resources go to waste or there is slow growth among league members because we are limited in how much we can help each other. 

1. Declined. Use your Resource raids before raiding for PvP.

2. Unfortunately, we are unable to adjust this limit. It could be abused by alts and 'Scroll sellers' then.

3. Declined. We are unable to adjust this limit. It could be abused by alts and 'Resource sellers' then.

Jun 27, 2016, 21:3106/27/16
Feedback: More people dissatisfied by the inconvenience of the "Grand" events.  I would say relatively nominal number of players were satisfied.
Jun 27, 2016, 22:2806/27/16
Jun 29, 2016, 13:42(edited)
08/12/14

I'd like to make the suggestion of creating a new group, effectively for intermediate players, with protections similar to novice players. This is a system similar to another game I have played (would list, but I recall this not being a good idea >.>)

At this point in time, the game contains many incredibly powerful players. A few of them tend to target weaker players who have just finished their novice protection for easy pvp. Even though this game is a pvp game, the difference in experience and power between these fresh eyed lvl 30s and the battle hardened lvl 70+'s is something that removes the pvp element, and is more of an incredible presence that drives away new players.

As such, my proposed system would add another leveled block that could take a few forms.

1) Set Level Range Block. Example: lvl 30-50 players can attack each other as much as they desire. If a player attack someone outside of their level range, say attacking a higher level player, the player temporarily loses protection, perhaps for a week (or perhaps permanently like for novice protection), allowing the higher level player to retaliate at leisure. This method, much like novice protection, allows newer players to continue to gain experience without their growth being completely destroyed. This way, those that have effectively figured out the game, and have grown great armies, would be separated from those still learning, weak players.

2) Dynamic Block. This would be very similar to #1, but that, as the player leveled up the level group a player could hit would move with them, say 20 lvls above and below. There could also be a hard cap on the minimum level, say 30, to avoid trampling novices. This way, a player slowly moves into a more experienced bracket as they themselves develop. This avoids the problem of #1, where the highest levels in a block might stay at their level for a time to farm the weaker players of their block.

There would be additional problems with this method, such as Plarium having to develop a way where it would only apply to active players (perhaps a time limit if #1, similar to novice protection or a log-in system for #2). This way it would not affect the raiding of players who have left the game.

It is my belief that such a system would grow the player base and be positive, overall, for this game and future ones Plarium could develop.

Declined. We are not planning to set any level limits for attack. You have enough time to explore the game when you start as a novice, but then, you will need to find allies, ask for help, progress and get stronger. Meantime, you have all the chances to be destroyed by some stronger players. You can never feel safe and secure. That's the point of our game.

Jun 28, 2016, 12:3506/28/16
Jun 29, 2016, 13:43(edited)
09/07/15

If people who recently returned to the game attack another player they should lose their protection. People are using this protection to attack other players knowing they cannot be attacked back it gives an unfair advantage.

They do lose their protection, but only those who were attacked by them can strike them back.
Jun 28, 2016, 16:5306/28/16
Jun 28, 2016, 16:57(edited)
Gadheras said:

Camulos said:

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

When raiding for resources, you can use tricks to get over the 50k limit. Some players know how, many doesn't. You could almost say the trick used is manipulating the database for your own adventage (abuse?).

Wouldn't it just be better (more fair), to make players able to raid as much resources they can in one go, deppending on how many units they send, and if the raid reach a set level, they get locked out from raid that target again for a week or whatever the duration is atm.

It seems so artificial, to raid a location and only get a small chunk of what is there. If the lord of the manor is hiding in the catacombs while thiefs are sacking his treasury. Its like a magic loot fairy is holding the hand over you saying NO NO. you can take so much only.

Declined. We have set this limit to balance the Resource flow. There are many limits in our game set for a reason. Some by numbers, and some by time. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that this particular limit will be reconsidered in the nearest future.

Can then the ability to "trick" (abuse) the sytem to get more, be removed to level the playing field between the ones that know how to do it and those that doesn't. Or you add the trick in question to your ingame manual for all to see how its done?

It isnt a trick- simply that the balance of resource flow from one castle to another cannot exceed 50k in either direction. By sending a caravan of food, you are temporarily pushing the balance in a different direction to that of the raid, allowing more to be taken

It is a trick, because it enable you to do something. And I know there is a lot of players that doesn't know how this work. I'm just interested in level the playing field for everyone.
It isnt hidden, its just not publicised. Explaining how the game mechanics work (as far as possible) is partly the job of a league, and partly the job of a player to figure out or read up on. The information is freely available on the web, you just have to spend a little time on google or reading forum posts and the game tutorial / discussion pages. You cant expect Plarium to explain every detail, especially something that hasnt been fiddled with or messed about in a long time. 
Jul 1, 2016, 01:3507/01/16
Jul 20, 2016, 14:09(edited)
08/20/15

Can you please make it possible to identify who a player is when they request Friend status?  The only way to do it now is to actually add them to your Friends list and then find them on your Friend Scroll bar afterwards  (which is another issue).  Since the friends list isn't server specific it gets really confusing to tell where someone is wanting to friend you from. There's no way to do a search by Player Name either, so that doesn't make it easier.

Currently its pretty difficult to remove someone once they're on the list, despite all the ways you've provided none of them seem to work, so having a way to actually get rid of someone you don't want to be BFF's with would also be nice.

Could you please show a screenshot of how it can be done? So I could pass it to developers?

As for the search option, it's really hard to make dynamic features like that for our games because of Flash technology limitations. However, we are working on some improvements which will give us such opportunity. Development will take some time, but I will keep that in mind and remind our devs when I have a chance.

Friend deletion is impossible right now, it's a known issue, but it seems to have a low priority, so it will be fixed in future, but I'm not sure when exactly.
Jul 4, 2016, 10:5507/04/16

I would like to suggest that in the hover popup for the "Returning Units" icon at the bottom of the screen, that one could see the profile picture (with name tooltip) of where the units are returning from.

http://prntscr.com/bolb89

Jul 4, 2016, 11:0207/04/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:06(edited)

I would also suggest that any bonuses from Dragon Arts (e.g. "Food Production Boost") be displayed with the other bonuses in the corresponding resource popup window. If possible, with a timer for how long they will remain active.

http://prntscr.com/boleb0

Great suggestion! Will pass it to devs.

Jul 4, 2016, 13:4007/04/16
02/21/16
My suggestion is Stop being Greedy about the rewards that are given (That is across the Board BGs ,and events)  They are not worth even doing for the pittance that is awarded. You say the Game is free to Play then you make it impossible to compete if people don't add to Plariums Coffers
Jul 5, 2016, 17:4807/05/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:10(edited)
04/14/16

HI

HI,

In Seige Weekly winners board, can you include a countdown timer to show the closure cutoff. this will help everyone to understand if there is still a window to attempt for ranking

Thank you for this suggestion. It has been passed to our develoeprs.

It will take some time for them to consider it, and when there will be any results, I will inform you.

Jul 6, 2016, 00:5107/06/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:12(edited)
05/06/16

I didn't see this in any posts. I think levels should mean something. If you fight in the bg's and do half decent you'll be a much higher level than someone who sits back and builds. I'm a much higher level than most and yet they have all the lost arts. Higher levels should give you some kind of bonus whether to combat or something. my 2 cents.

Higher level gives you an opportunity to equip better Hero Items.
Jul 6, 2016, 13:3207/06/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:13(edited)
08/12/14

I think when we seige a castle we should be able to collect food, instead of just gold or iron. In the past it made sense that we couldn't, since troops would disappear if your food hit zero, which would have made this a strong technique against certain players.

Declined. It was designed on purpose so that you couldn't feed your Army with someone else's Farms.
Jul 6, 2016, 15:0807/06/16
02/22/16
Tarkin said:

I didn't see this in any posts. I think levels should mean something. If you fight in the bg's and do half decent you'll be a much higher level than someone who sits back and builds. I'm a much higher level than most and yet they have all the lost arts. Higher levels should give you some kind of bonus whether to combat or something. my 2 cents.
I don't see why any exception should be made for those who choose to do BGs rather than spend their resources doing their LA and Castle upgrades. You need to find a Balance in what your Path is you choice to build and destroy your armies in BGs rather than do updates with your resources is yours alone. What I would like to see is the result Of LA upgrades reflexted in the BGs it appears to me that no difference is shown weather Lost arts are level 1 or 20  So in fact your bonus is given but those that upgrade LA are put at disadvantage in the Game 
Jul 6, 2016, 19:0507/06/16
Jul 21, 2016, 15:15(edited)
08/20/15

I don't think I've seen this as a suggestion before, but I apologize if it has come up already.

Can you make if possible to choose LORD or LADY on your profile, so people can tell which gender you are playing as? Many names are gender neutral and I am aware that the name isn't any real indicator of which you are in RL, since many choose to play otherwise, but it would make it easier to figure out how to address people on email or chat.  

But you have a Hero now to show your gender to everyone.
Jul 8, 2016, 12:4807/08/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14
Tarkin said:

I didn't see this in any posts. I think levels should mean something. If you fight in the bg's and do half decent you'll be a much higher level than someone who sits back and builds. I'm a much higher level than most and yet they have all the lost arts. Higher levels should give you some kind of bonus whether to combat or something.
Leveling up does give you bonuses - skull runes. These do make a difference when applied well, it is up to you to choose what bonuses suit your playstyle and hence gain the most benefit from them. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.