Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 2, 2017, 12:5909/02/17
12/23/14
Where is the 60% discount ????
Sep 4, 2017, 02:4009/04/17
11/08/14

i wonder, if devs and other smart people in plarium , ever can find out, why wheel keeps repeating? every time after it been "fixed"  it fails again after few days. specially, if there is global event up.

i wont send any tickets, it is useless. support has not shown up any support so far.
Sep 5, 2017, 11:0609/05/17
02/29/16

Lady Claudia said:

Where is the 60% discount ????

Hello.

The discount will be applied if you want to boost one queue not all of them.
Sep 5, 2017, 11:0709/05/17
Sep 6, 2017, 08:14(edited)
02/29/16

wildaxeman said:

i wonder, if devs and other smart people in plarium , ever can find out, why wheel keeps repeating? every time after it been "fixed"  it fails again after few days. specially, if there is global event up.

i wont send any tickets, it is useless. support has not shown up any support so far.

Hello.

Each player is located in one segment and each segment has a certain amount of Offers.

That's why the player can get absolutely the same Offer once in several days.
Sep 5, 2017, 12:1709/05/17
11/08/14

you wanted to say, 1 offer, i belive.  that's why the player can get absolutely the same  offer every day.

Alina, you need to read, what players actually write here, not throwing answers without meaning.
Sep 5, 2017, 14:0309/05/17
02/20/17
I dont like the answer given at all since this community just want to show a good side of plarium even though its all just a rubbish, most of it from the support. I still facing the same resources discount over and over again every single day I login. very useless..
Sep 6, 2017, 08:1409/06/17
02/29/16

Hello.

> you wanted to say, 1 offer, I belive. that's why the player can get absolutely the same offer every day.

Yes, I meant absolutely the same Offer. Sorry for the typo. Edited my reply.

I clarified the situation with Offers in the Wheel of Fortune with devs once again.

They said that it's normal if one and the same Offer is received for several times. It means that this Offer has a higher probability of being given in your segment.

I don't want to show a good side of Plarium, I'm just trying to explain how thing work :)

Sep 7, 2017, 12:1909/07/17
02/20/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

> you wanted to say, 1 offer, I belive. that's why the player can get absolutely the same offer every day.

I clarified the situation with Offers in the Wheel of Fortune with devs once again.

They said that it's normal if one and the same Offer is received for several times. It means that this Offer has a higher probability of being given in your segment.

I don't want to show a good side of Plarium, I'm just trying to explain how thing work :)

The name is the " WHEEL OF FORTUNE" it is a wheel, if you rolling for 99 times, you will not get the same 2 offer the same over and over again as the percentage will not be that high unless someone make the wheel to be like that. This game have more than 8 segment that player can enjoy the benefit from the wheel of fortune. But why only one segment is offering for me? IT IS ONLY RESOURCES, USELESS ONE!!!!!!

Sep 8, 2017, 08:4109/08/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

The name is the " WHEEL OF FORTUNE" it is a wheel, if you rolling for 99 times, you will not get the same 2 offer the same over and over again as the percentage will not be that high unless someone make the wheel to be like that. This game have more than 8 segment that player can enjoy the benefit from the wheel of fortune. But why only one segment is offering for me? IT IS ONLY RESOURCES, USELESS ONE!!!!!!

My Lord, it means that Offers for Resources have the highest priority in your segment.

The Offers are not the same and the percentage of the discount is changing. It means that your Wheel of Fortune is not stuck.
Sep 8, 2017, 11:5409/08/17
11/08/14
who you try to fool here? cut the carp and admit, wheel is broken and plarium IT geniuses do not know, how to fix it.
Sep 8, 2017, 12:5009/08/17
02/20/17

wildaxeman said:

who you try to fool here? cut the carp and admit, wheel is broken and plarium IT geniuses do not know, how to fix it.

Yeah, this fella Alina Phoenix is trying to show only a good side of plarium and dont want to admit the issue is still not fixing. That is why I saying she not face what we are facing for the last 4 month until now. It is a c.r.a.p for you to stand out saying the  priority segment is only resources even though you as one of the player must know that there are a lot of segment that you able to enjoy having in wheel of fortune. Let me show you what are those segment available if you are forgot about them

Those are the segment that all the  player should have in wheel of fortune and this is the only main segment, not include the sub-segment such as crystal, paragon, boost, castle skins, special, offense unit, defense unit and so on. Your argument on 

" My Lord, it means that Offers for Resources have the highest priority in your segment.

The Offers are not the same and the percentage of the discount is changing. It means that your Wheel of Fortune is not stuck."

What you are saying is  totally manipulating the fact. Dont just saying something to show us a good side of plarium without helping us to fix the issue. Just admit that Plarium IT who claim to be genius but not genius unable to fix this at all !!!!!!!

Sep 12, 2017, 11:2209/12/17
02/20/17

No answer??? Still no answer for 4 days? Where is Alina Phoenix??? Where is other community manager??? What will  happen to my wheel of fortune??? I just need to face it just like that every single day?? No solution??? What kind of service is this?  

Sep 12, 2017, 11:4109/12/17
04/10/15

Lord Fi3reloaded

i think u have been given the answer as i can read above

if you want to suggest other way of wheel of fortune, please post the suggestion on the proper thread

regards
Sep 12, 2017, 13:4009/12/17
02/20/17

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Fi3reloaded

if you want to suggest other way of wheel of fortune, please post the suggestion on the proper thread

regards

I dont believe you said that Lord Juglar del Viento, is there any word "suggest" on my thread?? There isn't at all. That is why I hate this community so much, manipulating the word and not admit it on the fact. I said that the wheel of fortune from the beginning before bugs come in and ruined everything, that was how the wheel of fortune working. It is not supposedly work like today got resources segment, tomorrow resources segment, a day after tomorrow got resources segment, a week after that also got resources segment, a week after a week got resources segment and continuously got resources segment until the Stormfall age of war game end.It's not supposed to be that way. Before I spend any dollar on this game, everything is fine but then after I spent much money everything went wrong. Why??? Are you telling me I am not your customer who use your service by paying?? Why I cannot get the different wheel of fortune segment as other player is getting every single day??? Even it is not every single day, at least the segment will be different by one or two in a week. 

Honestly I really fed up by how plarium treat their customer, I am not satisfied at all, I am very angry, you just manipulating the fact and not helping me at all!!!! And you ask me to accept what happen to me as it is??? What the function of this bug threat?? What the function of this community. NONE, NO FUNCTION AT ALL!!!!

Sep 12, 2017, 14:4609/12/17
04/10/15

fi3reloaded said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Fi3reloaded

regards

!

Dear Lord

i didnt say anything about your words..i said 'if you want to' but no problem at all. i cant help you in your wheel of fortune, unfortunately i cant access and see what is happening with yours. 

all i can do is say to you to once more send a ticket to support. if you are the one who does not change its wheel of fortune or get always the same offert then they have to investigate your personal issue and see what is happening to you.

at my side i get the offers as usual so i havent seen anything wrong.

sorry if i used my words in wrong way and it made you get more angry

Regards
Sep 12, 2017, 15:2409/12/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

No answer??? Still no answer for 4 days? Where is Alina Phoenix??? Where is other community manager??? What will  happen to my wheel of fortune??? I just need to face it just like that every single day?? No solution??? What kind of service is this?  

Hello.

I've forwarded the feedback to devs that the Offers in Wheel of Fortune can repeat too often for some players.

Devs will double-check one more time whether the issue with the stuck Offers re-occurred or not.
Sep 13, 2017, 13:4009/13/17
11/26/15
mine is stuck on castle expansion 40% for weeks....
Sep 14, 2017, 01:5209/14/17
02/22/15

So the Wheel of fortune is now just another tool, it is not a device of chance to get great discounts. They manipulate it to give the discount Plarium wants you to purchase. Who decides what segment gets the highest priority and what factors into the decision. It seems pretty obvious it isn't in the players interest noted above, I doubt it is based on his spending pattern if he considers resource useless he probably hasn't been buying them prior. So that leads me to believe that plarium has decided what they want us to buy and have created this wheel of misfortune if your buying choice doesn't line up to what plarium wants and you are stuck in a long cycle of repeated discounts that vary just enough for plarium to say it is working properly since it hasn't given an exact duplication. WELL DONE plarium, further break the trust with the players that there is a game to be played underneath this brainwashing technique, do you think if you repeat a discount long enough we will eventually buy something we do not want? 

Sep 14, 2017, 12:4809/14/17
02/29/16

thefray said:

So the Wheel of fortune is now just another tool, it is not a device of chance to get great discounts. They manipulate it to give the discount Plarium wants you to purchase. Who decides what segment gets the highest priority and what factors into the decision. It seems pretty obvious it isn't in the players interest noted above, I doubt it is based on his spending pattern if he considers resource useless he probably hasn't been buying them prior. So that leads me to believe that plarium has decided what they want us to buy and have created this wheel of misfortune if your buying choice doesn't line up to what plarium wants and you are stuck in a long cycle of repeated discounts that vary just enough for plarium to say it is working properly since it hasn't given an exact duplication. WELL DONE plarium, further break the trust with the players that there is a game to be played underneath this brainwashing technique, do you think if you repeat a discount long enough we will eventually buy something we do not want? 

Hello.

The fact that the Wheel of Fortune is now stuck for some players is not the way we want this feature to work. The main idea of this feature is that the Offers are changing. That's why I forwarded the feedback to devs that we started to receive many complaints from players about the recurrent Offers.

Devs now are checking again what could cause this issue. I hope they will get it completely fixed this time, and the Wheel of Fortune will work as expected soon.
Sep 15, 2017, 19:0009/15/17
Sep 15, 2017, 19:00(edited)
09/20/15

Mandarth said:

Hello, My Wheel of Fortune has been the same for a week now. I have deleted my history and done whatever else I can do, but the wheel has been a 20% craftsman discount for 7 days straight.

Thanks
Me too, Mine has been the same thing for about 2 weeks now, I thought it would change at 21 hrs when I looked last evening, but no..another 21 hours of the same damn 60% off Castle skins!! Could you kindly get this fixed we are all tired of the same damn Wheel!!
Thanks

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.