wheel of fortune not updating

wheel of fortune not updating

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 10, 2017, 08:1608/10/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

lucky for you, I already 4 month to get the same resources discount over and over again every single day. not sure when they will fix them. I want something different not only res that I can get.

Hello.

Devs reported that the issue should be fixed now and players should start getting different Offers.

Has the Offer changed for you?

Aug 10, 2017, 22:5208/10/17
02/20/17
Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

lucky for you, I already 4 month to get the same resources discount over and over again every single day. not sure when they will fix them. I want something different not only res that I can get.

Hello.

Devs reported that the issue should be fixed now and players should start getting different Offers.

Still the same, yesterday I got 50% discount resources and today also got resources discount but 30%
Aug 11, 2017, 11:0408/11/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Hello.

Still the same, yesterday I got 50% discount resources and today also got resources discount but 30%

Please monitor for several days more whether you're still receiving this Offer but with different percentages. 

If yes, please contact our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Aug 11, 2017, 11:0808/11/17
02/20/17
Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Hello.

Please monitor for several days more whether you're still receiving this Offer but with different percentages. 

If yes, please contact our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I will do that definitely, for 4 months never change my wheel of discount is quite frustrating to survive.
Aug 14, 2017, 14:5208/14/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Hello.

I will do that definitely, for 4 months never change my wheel of discount is quite frustrating to survive.

Hello.

Has the Offer finally changed for you? :) 
Aug 16, 2017, 21:2608/16/17
02/20/17
Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Hello.

Hello.

not yet, still the same, I will send another ticket to support now 
Aug 17, 2017, 07:0308/17/17
02/29/16
fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Yes, please send another ticket to Support Team as this issue should have been fixed already.
Aug 18, 2017, 11:3008/18/17
02/20/17
Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Yes, please send another ticket to Support Team as this issue should have been fixed already.
It has been 2 days since I sent the ticket, but  no answer given to my problem? How long do I need to wait?
Aug 20, 2017, 15:4708/20/17
04/10/15

fi3reloaded said:

It has been 2 days since I sent the ticket, but  no answer given to my problem? How long do I need to wait?

Dear Lord

tell us if u received a confirmation e mail with the ticket number

if so maybe the support team is a bit occupied and u will be answered as soon as posible

Regards
Aug 21, 2017, 17:2408/21/17
02/20/17

Juglar del Viento said:

fi3reloaded said:

Dear Lord

if so maybe the support team is a bit occupied and u will be answered as soon as posible

Regards

Actually it is very hilarious cause when the issue still in fixing mode, the support easily told us to wait and be patient but when  the issue still  not be fixed, no answer given. 5 days already

Aug 23, 2017, 08:0008/23/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

Juglar del Viento said:

fi3reloaded said:

Dear Lord

Regards

Actually it is very hilarious cause when the issue still in fixing mode, the support easily told us to wait and be patient but when  the issue still  not be fixed, no answer given. 5 days already

Hello.

As I can see, Support updated your ticket. Please check it and reply them back.
Aug 23, 2017, 19:4308/23/17
02/20/17

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Juglar del Viento said:

fi3reloaded said:

Dear Lord

Regards

Hello.

As I can see, Support updated your ticket. Please check it and reply them back.
I hate to say this, what is the function of support when you sent the report and they just change the status to solved? Seriously I hate to say this but the support is really sucksss. I am not waiting for four month to just see status solved but not getting anything!!! It really make me angry, plarium is getting sucks.

Aug 24, 2017, 15:1208/24/17
Aug 24, 2017, 15:17(edited)
12/13/14

fi3reloaded said:

I hate to say this, what is the function of support when you sent the report and they just change the status to solved? Seriously I hate to say this but the support is really sucksss. I am not waiting for four month to just see status solved but not getting anything!!! It really make me angry, plarium is getting sucks.

Try to be online when the wheel of fortune timer runs out, and then manually click the icon
It might even help if you clear cache first

This should force it to refresh

Not guaranteed, but it worked for a couple of my league mates who had this problem

My problem is the ridiculous frequency of Gateway discounts - always 3 or 4 times every week

Aug 24, 2017, 20:1108/24/17
02/20/17
Snowgoon said:

fi3reloaded said:

Try to be online when the wheel of fortune timer runs out, and then manually click the icon

Not guaranteed, but it worked for a couple of my league mates who had this problem

My problem is the ridiculous frequency of Gateway discounts - always 3 or 4 times every week

I will try this on the weekend, I cant put my trust on support at all. They are the bunch of loser. And they always like to manipulating the fact.
Aug 25, 2017, 08:5308/25/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

Snowgoon said:

fi3reloaded said:

I will try this on the weekend, I cant put my trust on support at all. They are the bunch of loser. And they always like to manipulating the fact.

Hello.

As I can see, the Support gave you the final reply and explained why you can receive the same Offer.

Let us know if Snowgoon advice works for you.

Aug 28, 2017, 14:1308/28/17
02/20/17

Hello.

As I can see, the Support gave you the final reply and explained why you can receive the same Offer.

I tried it on weekend and now but the same type appear for my wheel of fortune, it is the same resources type whether resources production boost or resources discount only. I dont like these two only for my wheel of fortune that appear on the last 4 month. Why support cannot help to fix that? are they incapable to do that?
Aug 29, 2017, 09:1508/29/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

Hello.

I tried it on weekend and now but the same type appear for my wheel of fortune, it is the same resources type whether resources production boost or resources discount only. I dont like these two only for my wheel of fortune that appear on the last 4 month. Why support cannot help to fix that? are they incapable to do that?

Hello.

If the Offer is changing then there is no issue and Wheel of Fortune is not stuck. 

It can be considered as stuck only if the Offer you get is absolutely the same. In your case, it's not. 

You just need to wait when for the Offer that will suit your needs.

Aug 29, 2017, 20:3508/29/17
Aug 30, 2017, 07:56(edited)
02/20/17

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Hello.

Hello.

If the Offer is changing then there is no issue and Wheel of Fortune is not stuck. 

It can be considered as stuck only if the Offer you get is absolutely the same. In your case, it's not. 

Hey Alina, let say I wait for another 4 month, this two type only repeatedly appear for my discount over and over again. You still consider it as not bug????? You not facing it, that is the case. Everyday I expect the different type of discount, but only resources type appearing, it is so frustrated. WHY PLARIUM NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ???????!!!!!!!!!!!  Saying it is not the bug. I got plenty of proof for that for the last of 4 month. I seriously dont want to face this again for another 4 month!!! and then what?? you ask to me send another ticket,  then support said to me "it is final answer, this is not consider bug",

Edited by CM. Please don't break Forum rules (point 1.2 b).
Aug 30, 2017, 09:2308/30/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Hello.

Hello.

Hey Alina, let say I wait for another 4 month, this two type only repeatedly appear for my discount over and over again. You still consider it as not bug????? You not facing it, that is the case. Everyday I expect the different type of discount, but only resources type appearing, it is so frustrated. WHY PLARIUM NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ???????!!!!!!!!!!!  Saying it is not the bug. I got plenty of proof for that for the last of 4 month. I seriously dont want to face this again for another 4 month!!! and then what?? you ask to me send another ticket,  then support said to me "it is final answer, this is not consider bug",

Hello.

I understand your feelings. 

Support checked your tickets and gave an explanation why it's not a bug.

Unfortunately, I can't change the Offers you get from my end. 

Aug 30, 2017, 11:0108/30/17
02/20/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

I understand your feelings. 

Support checked your tickets and gave an explanation why it's not a bug.

Unfortunately, I can't change the Offers you get from my end. 

I will stop to spend my money on this kind of game who not supporting at all. Plarium, you have just  increase one more hater on your service. No supportive at all. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.