All Categories

Game Improvements

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Equipment tab in the General window tweaked so that, when the General is equipped with Divine Equipment that grants an Additional Bonus affecting the Elysian City but the player has not discovered the Elysian City, the Additional Bonus is highlighted and supplemented by a tooltip explaining that it is inactive
- Offers in the Bank containing Master Keys improved, so it is now clear which types of Master Keys (Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Universal) are available for purchase

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
Jun 15, 2022, 10:0606/15/22
Jun 15, 2022, 17:2906/15/22
12/02/17

Hi

Could you explain why it's an improvement to decrease the number of emeralds when upgrading Guardians?

Rank

1  2->1

2  5->4

3 10->9

etc

Jun 16, 2022, 08:0906/16/22
10/12/16

I too would be interested in the answer to that question.

The harder you squeeze the more will slip through your fingers

Jun 17, 2022, 10:2606/17/22
01/01/15

Hi There, 

Is it possible to create a button to upgrade guardians in one go providing that sufficient guardians are available. Make the game select lower grade guardians to retire and for the player to accept guardians selected. ( Similar to elixirs when they get upgraded.)

Also possibly add the same function to the guardian quests.

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jun 17, 2022, 14:2806/17/22
02/04/22
Kracken

Hi There, 

Is it possible to create a button to upgrade guardians in one go providing that sufficient guardians are available. Make the game select lower grade guardians to retire and for the player to accept guardians selected. ( Similar to elixirs when they get upgraded.)

Also possibly add the same function to the guardian quests.

Archon, thank you for your feedback. I understand why this new function can be useful for players. I have already offered such a change to our developers. Unfortunately they declined the offer due to technical reasons. Thank you for your understanding!

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jun 17, 2022, 14:2906/17/22
02/04/22
Grim_Reaper

Hi

Could you explain why it's an improvement to decrease the number of emeralds when upgrading Guardians?

Rank

1  2->1

2  5->4

3 10->9

etc

Please rest assured that I'll forward your feedback to the dev team for a further consideration.

Jun 17, 2022, 20:2206/17/22
05/25/17

Another attempt to extort money from the players.
You have reduced the number of emeralds and now it is impossible to use the automatic leveling of the guardians, because the emeralds are decreasing. Pumping became possible only with an additional purchase. 

Jun 17, 2022, 20:2606/17/22
05/25/17
Kitana

Please rest assured that I'll forward your feedback to the dev team for a further consideration.

Don't just pass it on, return it as it was.
And the main thing is that you write announcements about fig updates, but then they quietly reduced it and silently.
Let's make an announcement!
Dear players, we decided to rob you! 

KatiaModerator
Jun 19, 2022, 04:3006/19/22
01/31/18

Hello Guys. The game is free to play so, no one robs us. For any purchased offer, it is we who click on purchase. As a player speaking, the last time we had a similar reduction to emeralds, the auto skirmish feature popped in and the guardian conquer order. The devs don't cut emeralds without a reason, so I'm curious what next. What we can do is to upgrade our 1 star -3 stars only with resources and other level 1 guardians, so we will set the table for the 4 stars guardians, that give the emeralds, to be ready for the upcoming XP guardians tournament. Yes, it will need a lot of clicks and resources so we should do our raids, but it cannot be done otherwise without coining. For sure, it will be hard to compete with the other players who coin,when the Overlords tournament will arrive. But the games have an interesting to play if they challenge us. I'm sure that the players will adapt to this change because we know how to play. 

Jun 21, 2022, 07:3506/21/22
04/12/16

Hi all ! 

"Yes, it will need a lot of clicks and resources so we should do our raids, but it cannot be done otherwise without coining. For sure, it will be hard to compete with the other players who coin,when the Overlords tournament will arrive. But the games have an interesting to play if they challenge us. I'm sure that the players will adapt to this change because we know how to play"

Nice joke Katia 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last time when the game reduced the emeralds was a big big scandal. maybe you need remember a little. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/165012_guardian--error-or--again-update-without-warning--/

Just plarium:

i

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jun 23, 2022, 11:4406/23/22
02/04/22
b98andrei

Hi all ! 

"Yes, it will need a lot of clicks and resources so we should do our raids, but it cannot be done otherwise without coining. For sure, it will be hard to compete with the other players who coin,when the Overlords tournament will arrive. But the games have an interesting to play if they challenge us. I'm sure that the players will adapt to this change because we know how to play"

Last time when the game reduced the emeralds was a big big scandal. maybe you need remember a little. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/165012_guardian--error-or--again-update-without-warning--/

Just plarium:

i

Archon, we have forwarded your feedback to the game team. Than you for your understanding.

Jun 23, 2022, 20:0406/23/22
12/14/15
Katia

Hello Guys. The game is free to play so, no one robs us. For any purchased offer, it is we who click on purchase. As a player speaking, the last time we had a similar reduction to emeralds, the auto skirmish feature popped in and the guardian conquer order. The devs don't cut emeralds without a reason, so I'm curious what next. What we can do is to upgrade our 1 star -3 stars only with resources and other level 1 guardians, so we will set the table for the 4 stars guardians, that give the emeralds, to be ready for the upcoming XP guardians tournament. Yes, it will need a lot of clicks and resources so we should do our raids, but it cannot be done otherwise without coining. For sure, it will be hard to compete with the other players who coin,when the Overlords tournament will arrive. But the games have an interesting to play if they challenge us. I'm sure that the players will adapt to this change because we know how to play. 

You don't have to say stupid things. Developers extort money by making deliberately losing tournaments that cannot be completed without additional purchases.

This is theft.

Jun 24, 2022, 07:0506/24/22
04/12/16
Escalade

You don't have to say stupid things. Developers extort money by making deliberately losing tournaments that cannot be completed without additional purchases.

This is theft.

I totaly agree with you.

Kitana that meme represent what plarium do with this game. They change the rules and rewards because they want get more money

Jun 28, 2022, 12:3706/28/22
Jun 30, 2022, 11:33(edited)
02/05/16

Katia Maurogenous 

"What we can do is to upgrade our 1 star -3 stars only with resources and other level 1 guardians, so we will set the table for the 4 stars guardians, that give the emeralds, to be ready for the upcoming XP guardians tournament........  "

You only tell half the story tho' don't you?

How long do you think you can continue to sacrifice Rank 1 Guardians before you run out of Rank 1 Guardians?

What then?

The last time the developers reduced Emeralds they had to restore HALF of what they took because it made the game virtually unplayable to any standard for most people.

The recent reductions, although seemingly small, add up to a loss of (literally) THOUSANDS of Emeralds to upgrade ONE Guardian from Rank 1 to Rank 7.

The developers once again seem determined to make the game unplayable for the majority of players. 

The "squeeze" has been applied purely and simply to force us to spend more.  

I wish people like you would stop insulting players' intelligence by continuing to tow the party line.  No one believes it.

Jun 28, 2022, 17:4406/28/22
Jun 28, 2022, 17:45(edited)
12/14/15

Ау, админы! Что затихли? Сделали гадость и отмолчаться хотите?

Ау, модераторы! Передали разработчикам, что они воры ? Планируют ли возвратить прежнее кол-во изумрудов?

Вы обираете игроков, там где было 500 изуирудов стало 400. Прокачка все время в минус, если использовать автобой. А если его не использовать, то поднятие хранителей на 7 ранг растянется на годы.

Если вы таким образом боретесь с прогами, то спешу вас разочаровать. Таким образом вы боретесь исключительно с живыми игроками, которые полностью потеряют интерес при невообразимо долгой прокачке.

Так же вы ввели турниры, которые уничтожают  изумруды (битва Главарей), погоня за свитком. Их никто вообще не будет играть. 

Абсолютно зря надеетесь, что все станут заносить вам реальные деньги, чтобы играть эти турниры. Будете играть сами с собой )

--------------------------

Hey admins! What's quiet? Did something nasty and want to keep silent?

Hey moderators! Have they told the developers that they are thieves? Do they plan to return the previous number of emeralds?

You rob players, where there were 500 izuruds it became 400. Pumping is always in the red, if you use autoboy. And if you do not use it, then raising the keepers to rank 7 will stretch for years.

If you are struggling with programs in this way, then I hasten to disappoint you. In this way, you are fighting exclusively with live players who will completely lose interest during an unimaginably long pumping.

You also introduced tournaments that destroy emeralds (the battle of the Leaders), the pursuit of the scroll. Nobody will play them.

It is absolutely in vain to hope that everyone will deposit real money for you to play these tournaments. You will play with yourself

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jul 1, 2022, 15:3707/01/22
02/04/22
Escalade

This is theft.

Please rest assured that you feedback regarding this change was forwarded to the game team. Thank you for your understanding.

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jul 1, 2022, 15:3907/01/22
02/04/22
Brian Λ

Katia Maurogenous 

"What we can do is to upgrade our 1 star -3 stars only with resources and other level 1 guardians, so we will set the table for the 4 stars guardians, that give the emeralds, to be ready for the upcoming XP guardians tournament........  "

You only tell half the story tho' don't you?

How long do you think you can continue to sacrifice Rank 1 Guardians before you run out of Rank 1 Guardians?

What then?

The last time the developers reduced Emeralds they had to restore HALF of what they took because it made the game virtually unplayable to any standard for most people.

The recent reductions, although seemingly small, add up to a loss of (literally) THOUSANDS of Emeralds to upgrade ONE Guardian from Rank 1 to Rank 7.

The developers once again seem determined to make the game unplayable for the majority of players. 

The "squeeze" has been applied purely and simply to force us to spend more.  

I wish people like you would stop insulting players' intelligence by continuing to tow the party line.  No one believes it.

Archon, I understand your frustration! Unfortunately we had to implement these changes. Please let me know if you have ideas how to make better the game and I'll be happy to forward them to the develoers.

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jul 1, 2022, 15:4307/01/22
02/04/22
Escalade

Ау, админы! Что затихли? Сделали гадость и отмолчаться хотите?

Ау, модераторы! Передали разработчикам, что они воры ? Планируют ли возвратить прежнее кол-во изумрудов?

Вы обираете игроков, там где было 500 изуирудов стало 400. Прокачка все время в минус, если использовать автобой. А если его не использовать, то поднятие хранителей на 7 ранг растянется на годы.

Если вы таким образом боретесь с прогами, то спешу вас разочаровать. Таким образом вы боретесь исключительно с живыми игроками, которые полностью потеряют интерес при невообразимо долгой прокачке.

Так же вы ввели турниры, которые уничтожают  изумруды (битва Главарей), погоня за свитком. Их никто вообще не будет играть. 

Абсолютно зря надеетесь, что все станут заносить вам реальные деньги, чтобы играть эти турниры. Будете играть сами с собой )

Hey admins! What's quiet? Did something nasty and want to keep silent?

Hey moderators! Have they told the developers that they are thieves? Do they plan to return the previous number of emeralds?

You rob players, where there were 500 izuruds it became 400. Pumping is always in the red, if you use autoboy. And if you do not use it, then raising the keepers to rank 7 will stretch for years.

If you are struggling with programs in this way, then I hasten to disappoint you. In this way, you are fighting exclusively with live players who will completely lose interest during an unimaginably long pumping.

You also introduced tournaments that destroy emeralds (the battle of the Leaders), the pursuit of the scroll. Nobody will play them.

It is absolutely in vain to hope that everyone will deposit real money for you to play these tournaments. You will play with yourself

Архонт, спасибо за ваш комментарий! Нам очень важно знать мнение наших игроков о тех или инных изменениях. Касательно количества изумрудов - все комментарии были переданы, но решение остается за разработчиками, так как именно они и проверяют баланс игры.

Если у вас есть идеи о том как улучшить игру, я буду рада их прочитать и передать команде. Спасибо за понимание! 

Jul 2, 2022, 13:3007/02/22
12/14/15

Don't tell my slippers) They keep an eye on the balance... You can only keep an eye on the balance of your pockets. The game gets worse and worse with every update. Extortion of money from the players has crossed all reasonable limits .. The greed and greed of the developers rolls over.

Players stop investing in the game because it demands more and more. Lost interest and people leave.

Continue your policy of extortion and then the game will leave even the bots on which it now rests.

Не смешите мои тапочки ) За балансом они следят...Только за балансом своих карманов вы можете следить.  Игра с каждым обновлением становится все хуже и хуже. Вымогательство денег у игроков перешло все разумные пределы.. Жадность и алчность разработчиков зашкаливает.

Игроки перестают вкладывать деньги в игру, потому что она требует все больше и больше. Теряется интерес и люди уходят.

Продолжайте и дальше свою политику вымогательства и тогда игру покинут даже боты на которых она сейчас держится.

Jul 2, 2022, 17:3307/02/22
10/12/16
b98andrei

Hi all ! 

Just plarium:

i

Sadly b98 with the advent of auto-conquest hiding emerald rewards, many players will not even realise emralds have been reduced.

i share your views that nickel - dime'ing your client base is pretty cynical and will lead to yet more players leave the game. There is growing dicontent in the my COA chat.

Jul 4, 2022, 19:5507/04/22
04/12/16
Christo

Sadly b98 with the advent of auto-conquest hiding emerald rewards, many players will not even realise emralds have been reduced.

i share your views that nickel - dime'ing your client base is pretty cynical and will lead to yet more players leave the game. There is growing dicontent in the my COA chat.

One more meme 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

i