All Categories

Guardian  Error or  again update without warning ?

Guardian Error or again update without warning ?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 16, 2019, 05:0510/16/19
01/26/15

Guardian Error or again update without warning ?

Guardians rank 4 reward dropped from 100 to 25 emeralds...

in any case , again nice to see Plarium squeezing again  as usual

Here a story:

You go to a car dealer and buy a ride.

Coples monthes later,you wake up a morning and notice 3 of the 4 wheels of your car are missing.

You start to ask around and the neighbour tell you he says he saw the mecanic guy retreiving the wheels.

You pay a visit to the shop to get infos

one sells man tell you they miscalculated the price of the car so they took mesures....

the next sells man tell you his opinion the car was going too fast....  so they took mesures....

the third sells man tell you they are checking if the car run better without the 3 wheels and they might put them back later...

Ofcourse the car dealear shop Boss is drunk Monday to Friday, 

Saturday -Sunday recoping the hang over, having no clue what is going on 

This is the model how plarium run their business,

Give me a thumbs up if you agree

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 16, 2019, 12:3410/16/19
07/09/19

Hello, this is not a bug. Guardians rank 4 rewards were indeed decreased. We are analysing this feature and the reward for it may change in the future again. 

Oct 16, 2019, 13:0510/16/19
02/14/13

many people notice me they leaving the game, was this the main purpose of this feature? 

good job plarium. you are passing a line players we are not going to tolerate.

Oct 16, 2019, 13:4310/16/19
Oct 16, 2019, 14:46(edited)
02/25/16

The Emerald reward decrease for guardians reaching level 30, 35 and 40 is a gross violation of player trust. It changes the strategy of the Guardian play which was one of the only parts of the game where players could invest time instead of money. It was also a primary strategy in the coalition conflict part of the game for players who cannot contribute in other ways (which cost money).

The only explanation for this change is that Plarium is trying to force players to spend money to buy Emeralds...something that previously was not necessary.  I am not going to do it so I will quit playing the Guardian aspect of the game. I think this is a horrible change and I protest it vehemently! 

If Plarium does not reverse it I will quit the game altogether.  If you persist in this direction you will lose a lot more players than just me.  I am not spending another dollar on this game and I am really angry about what I have wasted so far.

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. I am going to check in daily for about 1 week to see if the change has been reversed.  After 1 week I am leaving for good.  My city is well over level 100 and I am spending hundreds of dollars per month on the game.  This revenue is about to go away.

Oct 16, 2019, 13:5210/16/19

Yep let me guess you want people to buy more emerald packs!!!

What else has changed ? what about the 200 reward and the 500 still the same or reduce as well?

The guardian event was one of the rare event where you could be competitive without having to buy anything, it's no longer the case...

What make you think it's okay to keep changing things without consulting the players first and second not announcing it. Any decent video game company communicates any changed in a game to their players. What make you so special that you think it's okay not to do so?

Oct 16, 2019, 14:4010/16/19
02/25/16

Yes I am sure they cut all the rewards...

I think the 200 reward is now only 50 Emeralds... I didn't see exactly what it was but after leveling up to 35 I saw that the 200 reward was missing... I don't think it was even 100 which I would have noticed.

Oct 16, 2019, 16:4410/16/19
Oct 17, 2019, 13:46(edited)
09/04/16

Nancy said:

Hello, this is not a bug. Guardians rank 4 rewards were indeed decreased. We are analysing this feature and the reward for it may change in the future again. 

I have 50 rank 4 level 1 standby for guardian tournament, i spend a lot of time this week.

i see now that the reward is 50*25=1250 emerald and not 5000.

Plarium made another time a wrong decision which drive a lot of players to quit the game.

If Plarium want from players to quit the game this was a right decision.

BRAVO

Oct 16, 2019, 16:4610/16/19
03/13/16

From 500 Emeralds to 125. Thank you for ruining this feature.

Oct 16, 2019, 17:4610/16/19
09/26/14

If plarium make one step forward, soon you can expect 2-3 steps back. This reward cut is on of major steps back.

Only strategy left in this game is to choose from what card to spend money (if you have more than 1).

Oct 16, 2019, 18:0410/16/19
Oct 16, 2019, 18:21(edited)
01/26/15

Plarium have no ethics  concerning the game; the only God is   revenus and $$.

their rules says they can do what ever they want whenever they want....putting a finger in our A  is totally OK .

-what about the perspective that small group of player have exploited the guardian to the max and have a lead that is almost now impossible to cut off unless imput of a hudge amount of Dollars ?

question to  Nancy/ staffers: would it be ok if plarium cut off your salary 75 %, and you realize it when you get your salary ?Then  when you go complain they give you  total   reasons.

Ask the staff what would be their reaction ....

Oct 16, 2019, 18:2310/16/19
11/05/15

hi all 

this is an incredibly frustrating update to the game and I can totally understand people's annoyance about it 

Whilst I and other moderators are in agreement over this update with you all can I please can I request you remain polite in your protests and avoid using swear words or abuse, however I also fully support you all posting your unhappiness with this update 

just keep it within the forum rules please, I don't want  to have to start banning people for forum technicalities especially on such an important matter 
Oct 16, 2019, 18:2710/16/19
07/07/15

Reward divide by 4, it is a big step. If you think that we will buy more emerald to compensate, it will not be my case. I'm starting really to be feed up to all this little change that change your game- just to hoping increasing your revenue. 

One day will be to far

be aware

Oct 16, 2019, 18:4610/16/19
Oct 16, 2019, 18:48(edited)
01/15/17

funny how a major change like this don't get announced in the news pop up

"new and greatly improved points system for guardians"

I always thought the players who didn't pay represented value too for Plarium - if nothing else then in the form of game contents

Oct 16, 2019, 18:4910/16/19
Oct 16, 2019, 19:38(edited)
01/26/15

morteeee said:

just keep it within the forum rules please, I don't want  to have to start banning people for forum technicalities especially on such an important matter 

Have you heard about  the saying " cause to effect " ?  

if plarium would stop to  ***** constantly the players ...

i bet Upgrade means in plarium vocabulary   taking more money from the players with less fun 

and why barthering  inform players in advance  when in the home rules  it s say you can do what ever you want.. when you want...

Oct 16, 2019, 19:3910/16/19
11/05/15
Milles os said:

morteeee said:

Have you heard about  the saying " cause to effect " ?  

if plarium would stop to  ***** constantly the players ...

i bet Upgrade means in plarium vocabulary   taking more money from the players with less fun 

and why barthering  inform players in advance  when in the home rules  it s say you can do what ever you want.. when you want...

Milles os I know you are incredibly annoyed by this, we all are, but please keep it polite 
Oct 16, 2019, 22:4610/16/19
07/29/15

Polite is all very good - but it gets us nowhere

Do you consider the activities of Palarium towards us - it playing members polite?

You betray the trust of the playing community - you continually disregard the opinions and concerns of the people that participate in the forums - and you call for politeness and restraint.

Respect is a 2 way street.  If you read the messages you will understand that the loss of respect was not instigated by the players, it is a reaction to the behavior of the Palarium staff.

Perhaps you might ask the Palarium management and developer teams to be Polite and respect the players first.
Oct 16, 2019, 22:5710/16/19
07/29/15

As for the update - Players should have been warned or informed of the update, not left to find out on their own.

This is not fair to players in any way - and makes it even more impossible for new players joining sparta to be competitive, as the older players were able to build their killer guardians and turn a profit in gems as they advanced their guardian levels/tiers.

New players can not survive in sparta - when we were their level we did not get raided by people 50 to 80 levels above us, there were not all the bonuses and perks that are available to the veterin players like myself - some of us are running with agema horse that are over 10,000 offense points each - not counting guardians bonus or cataphracts.

new players can not get some marks for their phylarch, they can not earn glory points needed to unlock phal or horse units --- and are expected to fight 10,000 point agema with javs that are under 30 points each.

This is just another nail in the coffin of new players

In case you have not figured it out yet - no new players means no future for sparta

This is a great game. and i would hate to loose it - but Palarium seem determined to destroy the future of Sparta - perhaps they feel they can get us to move to their new game platforms ?

Oct 16, 2019, 23:0110/16/19
02/05/16

Hi every body,

Guardians are a part of the game that has become very popular since many people became aware of the benefits that certain types of guardians can bring (offensive or defensive). This can be seen in the "XP guardians" tournaments that have been widely contested in recent months, with madness scores for the top 3 but more generally by the number of players participating.

And what about the weekly coalition conflicts since the beginning of the summer? Many coalitions are scored points in this conflict thanks to the guardians.

This change in emerald rewards, which are touched from 4-star guardians, is a real scandal and an insult to modest players (in terms of financial power). The rewards were divided by 4 to force players to spend money (and therefore use the CB card) to recharge themselves with emeralds. And honestly when you see the price of emeralds, as for the price of a sacred link at 73€, you wonder if this game is not only for the rich !!!

I fully agree with you, we cannot remain like this without reacting and we must absolutely express our dissatisfaction.

This decrease (on the sly from Plarium) in emerald rewards will further widen the gap between the big CB players and the rest of the players. It is a deliberate desire to punish us because we don't buy enough emerald packs... it's a scandal!!!

Oct 17, 2019, 00:1710/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 02:04(edited)
06/18/15

The only concern of Plarium is how to get  more our money, all the rest is irrelevant for them.

They builded  app chats , app notifications, none of the staff use them, i guess because too many complaints and too many changes and  too often, which is the trademark of  quick and cheap job done.

And warning for what ? 

Plarium: Hei  guys, starting   from next week we are going to sûck out of you 75% more money .

Do you really think they would say it ? ahahhahah

Greetings from the croocked  team .....

Oct 17, 2019, 01:1410/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 01:18(edited)
02/05/16

As money is the only thing that Plarium seem to understand, I won't be spending any more until this scandalous decision has been reversed.

I have always been of the opinion that the people who enable us to play this game are entitled to be fairly rewarded, unfortunately Plarium arn't interested in "fair reward" - preferring to use any means possible to turn the screw and force us to coin heavily to be able to compete in this game.

Plarium knew this alteration to the game was underhand and therefore didn't announce it.

If we want this to be changed, I would strongly advise another coining boycott.  It's the only thing that might get Plarium's attention.

Oct 17, 2019, 01:2610/17/19
09/14/15

I love how they say "we are analyzing this change", Plarium obviously didnt think about anything before they did this but analyze their bottom line.    It can only be the desire to make more money, but i ask you the owners of this game, why do you want to upset everyone with incredibly venal and  thoughtless actions like this.

Analyze this : the more people you upset, the less money you make