All Categories

Game Improvements

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Equipment tab in the General window tweaked so that, when the General is equipped with Divine Equipment that grants an Additional Bonus affecting the Elysian City but the player has not discovered the Elysian City, the Additional Bonus is highlighted and supplemented by a tooltip explaining that it is inactive
- Offers in the Bank containing Master Keys improved, so it is now clear which types of Master Keys (Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Universal) are available for purchase

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
Jun 15, 2022, 10:0606/15/22
Jul 8, 2022, 19:2907/08/22
02/05/16
Kitana

Archon, I understand your frustration! Unfortunately we had to implement these changes. Please let me know if you have ideas how to make better the game and I'll be happy to forward them to the develoers.

Firstly - please explain WHY you HAD to implement these changes.  That is simply a non-answer.

Ideas?  Sure - INCREASE the emerald rewards, players might then continue playing this game. 

Aug 7, 2022, 12:0808/07/22
Aug 7, 2022, 12:33(edited)
01/18/18

I can't open Plarium Play after the last update!What is the reason? A black square appears and then nothing is loaded!

i

Помогите разобраться