All Categories

Divine Equipment Items Are Here

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Make Your General More Powerful!

Archon,

You can now strengthen your City and Units by equipping your General with Divine Equipment Items!

Just like the Equipment Items you already know, Divine Equipment Items grant an Offensive or Defensive Bonus to your Units. All Divine Equipment Items are Class IV, meaning they improve Light Infantry, Heavy Infantry, Phalanx, and Cavalry Units. They also have certain special benefits -

Additional Bonuses:

Upgrading Divine Equipment Items beyond Level 5 will unlock an Additional Bonus with every upgrade Level. Additional Bonuses unlock randomly with equal probability and provide a 1% boost per Level. All Divine Equipment Items (excluding Talismans) can unlock Additional Bonuses in the following categories:

- Non-Elysian Unit Offense
- Non-Elysian Unit Defense
- Non-Elysian Unit Movement Speed
- Non-Elysian Unit Carrying Capacity
- Elysian Unit Offense
- Elysian Unit Defense
- Elysian Unit Movement Speed
- Elysian Unit Carrying Capacity
- Construction Speed
- Guardian XP

Talismans can only unlock Additional Bonuses in these categories:

- City Defense
- Unit Training Speed

If the same Additional Bonus is unlocked more than once, the Bonuses it provides are added up.

Divine Equipment Items can also be downgraded using Downgrade Markers, which can be obtained as Tournament Rewards and from certain Special Offers.

When you downgrade a Divine Equipment Item, its Level reverts to 5, and all Additional Bonuses it grants are lost. You can upgrade and downgrade Divine Equipment Items as many times as you want to get the Additional Bonuses you need.

Set Bonuses:

All Divine Equipment Items are also part of Sets that grant Set Bonuses. Set Bonuses do not depend on the Level of the Equipment Items, but only on how many different Items from a Set you have equipped your General with.

The Companion Set is available now. It is made up of the following Items:

- Companion Warhorn
- Companion Ring
- Companion Cuirass
- Companion Boots
- Companion Vambrace
- Companion Helmet
- Companion Shield
- Companion Sword

Set Bonuses for the Companion Set will grant you a certain number of Agema Horsemen for free each day and, when you have equipped your General with at least 4 different Items from the Set, your Offensive Cavalry Units will receive a Bonus to their Offensive statistics. Note that in order to receive the free Agema Horsemen on a particular day, you must play the game on that day.

Items from the Companion Set can be found in two new kinds of Coffers:

- Companion Coffers: these contain all Companion Set Equipment Items, except Talismans
- Talisman Coffers: these only contain Talismans that are part of Divine Equipment Item Sets

Both Coffers can be obtained as Tournament Rewards, and can be only opened with a Master Key (Universal).

Now, go forth and use this knowledge to dominate your enemies. Your General can now be made more powerful than ever before!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Jan 19, 2022, 20:0601/19/22
KatiaModerator
Feb 14, 2022, 13:0802/14/22
Feb 21, 2022, 06:09(edited)
01/31/18
Marena

we have been waiting for a month for something that is not there  πŸ˜ˆ

Hello Marena. The Divine coffers have been released, and some players got them already. As far I know, the first release was as a reward for the first top Supreme Rankings in a previous Solo PVP tournament, and it was a reward for some of the  Guardians Dual top tiers ranking. I didn't get any, as at the moment are very hard to get.I do hope that eventually will not be so rare and we will have the chance to get them.

Feb 14, 2022, 21:5202/14/22
12/08/13

I was 53th of pvp event but at the last minute I made a hit to get to top 50 to get that new chest with a divine item. I made it to 43th but the game bugged and gave me the reward of 53th place so i got no divine item. Here is the screen to show that my hit was right on time and not to late : https://gyazo.com/7126c96896bc00331fa3dfdff3eff492

Thanks in advance for a correction to that,

Robert

Feb 15, 2022, 07:1102/15/22
01/29/17

Woo Hoo! πŸ˜€

Finally won a Companion Coffer by ranking 17th in the Olympic PVP Warfare Tournament.

Boo Hoo! 😭

I never got to see the Companion Coffer. Still have the universal key but not the coffer. I can only guess that there was a game glitch and it never made it to the temporary inventory, or it was pushed through the temporay inventory when playing the lower level persian positions before I opned the general equipment section. Not happy!!😠

Suggestion/feedback πŸ”” let us know where to the companion coffer will be deposited. I looked at the coffer section in the market, maybe a better place to store companion coffers and click there to collect. To precious to win and waste.  πŸ˜”

KatiaModerator
Feb 16, 2022, 06:2802/16/22
01/31/18
Shadow

Woo Hoo! πŸ˜€

Finally won a Companion Coffer by ranking 17th in the Olympic PVP Warfare Tournament.

Boo Hoo! 😭

I never got to see the Companion Coffer. Still have the universal key but not the coffer. I can only guess that there was a game glitch and it never made it to the temporary inventory, or it was pushed through the temporay inventory when playing the lower level persian positions before I opned the general equipment section. Not happy!!😠

Suggestion/feedback πŸ”” let us know where to the companion coffer will be deposited. I looked at the coffer section in the market, maybe a better place to store companion coffers and click there to collect. To precious to win and waste.  πŸ˜”

Ah my God!  Shadow, I'm really sorry! Please contact the Support Team. ASAP. 

KatiaModerator
Feb 16, 2022, 06:2902/16/22
Feb 21, 2022, 06:10(edited)
01/31/18
Jack Smith

I was 53th of pvp event but at the last minute I made a hit to get to top 50 to get that new chest with a divine item. I made it to 43th but the game bugged and gave me the reward of 53th place so i got no divine item. Here is the screen to show that my hit was right on time and not to late : https://gyazo.com/7126c96896bc00331fa3dfdff3eff492

Thanks in advance for a correction to that,

Robert

Hello Robert. Please submit a ticket to the Support.

Feb 18, 2022, 11:3702/18/22
10/24/15

Someone will show if he got it, please