All Categories

Divine Equipment Items Are Here

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Make Your General More Powerful!

Archon,

You can now strengthen your City and Units by equipping your General with Divine Equipment Items!

Just like the Equipment Items you already know, Divine Equipment Items grant an Offensive or Defensive Bonus to your Units. All Divine Equipment Items are Class IV, meaning they improve Light Infantry, Heavy Infantry, Phalanx, and Cavalry Units. They also have certain special benefits -

Additional Bonuses:

Upgrading Divine Equipment Items beyond Level 5 will unlock an Additional Bonus with every upgrade Level. Additional Bonuses unlock randomly with equal probability and provide a 1% boost per Level. All Divine Equipment Items (excluding Talismans) can unlock Additional Bonuses in the following categories:

- Non-Elysian Unit Offense
- Non-Elysian Unit Defense
- Non-Elysian Unit Movement Speed
- Non-Elysian Unit Carrying Capacity
- Elysian Unit Offense
- Elysian Unit Defense
- Elysian Unit Movement Speed
- Elysian Unit Carrying Capacity
- Construction Speed
- Guardian XP

Talismans can only unlock Additional Bonuses in these categories:

- City Defense
- Unit Training Speed

If the same Additional Bonus is unlocked more than once, the Bonuses it provides are added up.

Divine Equipment Items can also be downgraded using Downgrade Markers, which can be obtained as Tournament Rewards and from certain Special Offers.

When you downgrade a Divine Equipment Item, its Level reverts to 5, and all Additional Bonuses it grants are lost. You can upgrade and downgrade Divine Equipment Items as many times as you want to get the Additional Bonuses you need.

Set Bonuses:

All Divine Equipment Items are also part of Sets that grant Set Bonuses. Set Bonuses do not depend on the Level of the Equipment Items, but only on how many different Items from a Set you have equipped your General with.

The Companion Set is available now. It is made up of the following Items:

- Companion Warhorn
- Companion Ring
- Companion Cuirass
- Companion Boots
- Companion Vambrace
- Companion Helmet
- Companion Shield
- Companion Sword

Set Bonuses for the Companion Set will grant you a certain number of Agema Horsemen for free each day and, when you have equipped your General with at least 4 different Items from the Set, your Offensive Cavalry Units will receive a Bonus to their Offensive statistics. Note that in order to receive the free Agema Horsemen on a particular day, you must play the game on that day.

Items from the Companion Set can be found in two new kinds of Coffers:

- Companion Coffers: these contain all Companion Set Equipment Items, except Talismans
- Talisman Coffers: these only contain Talismans that are part of Divine Equipment Item Sets

Both Coffers can be obtained as Tournament Rewards, and can be only opened with a Master Key (Universal).

Now, go forth and use this knowledge to dominate your enemies. Your General can now be made more powerful than ever before!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Jan 19, 2022, 20:0601/19/22
Jan 20, 2022, 17:4001/20/22
Jan 20, 2022, 17:41(edited)
11/30/15

It's not clear to me why you would want to downgrade something

KatiaModerator
Jan 22, 2022, 21:2201/22/22
01/31/18
Benjy

Hello Benjy.  Good point! I forwarded your question to the manager. This feature is new and I don't know the answer. 

Jan 22, 2022, 23:4101/22/22
07/29/15

Can we only get the new gear from tournament rewards?  Or can we find it in normal position actions?

I have not found any yet, I have not seen any offered in tourneys, I have not seen any offered in sales packages.

Jan 23, 2022, 10:2601/23/22
10/15/15

En posiciones no está pensado que aparezcan, en torneos SI pero dar tiempo a que salgan torneos nuevos.

In positions they are not expected to appear, in tournaments YES but give time for new tournaments to come out.

Jan 23, 2022, 11:3101/23/22
08/09/15

New tournaments have come out.

We have quests that require these items and we can not complete them.  This is jamming us up for battle pass, monthly and weekly chronos quests, and making it hard for people to unlock the quests for completing new persian positions.

Either Palarium are launching new content they are not ready to start AGAIN, or they are laughing at us as many people try hard to find the gear and spend on something they can not get AGAIN

We are being tricked by palarium again and again.

How much are they making with this new disaster?  How much has position activity increased with players trying to obtain more unreachable rewards? 

Pathetic 

Jan 23, 2022, 11:3301/23/22
08/09/15

It is bad enough that we have monthly chronos quests to invite friends, and temple of xena quests we can not complete because of known bugs that palarium have zero intention of fixing .... now they mess us up with daily chronos quests.

That is much much worse than giving us monthly ones we can not complete as daily ones are needed for several other activities inside sparta.

Jan 23, 2022, 12:1401/23/22
10/15/15
Fortress DBD

It is bad enough that we have monthly chronos quests to invite friends, and temple of xena quests we can not complete because of known bugs that palarium have zero intention of fixing .... now they mess us up with daily chronos quests.

That is much much worse than giving us monthly ones we can not complete as daily ones are needed for several other activities inside sparta.

Coincido completamente en tu opinión con lo de invitar amigos y el salón de Xenia.

I completely agree with you about inviting friends and Xenia's salon.

KatiaModerator
Jan 24, 2022, 07:3401/24/22
01/31/18
Fortress DBD

New tournaments have come out.

We have quests that require these items and we can not complete them.  This is jamming us up for battle pass, monthly and weekly chronos quests, and making it hard for people to unlock the quests for completing new persian positions.

Either Palarium are launching new content they are not ready to start AGAIN, or they are laughing at us as many people try hard to find the gear and spend on something they can not get AGAIN

We are being tricked by palarium again and again.

How much are they making with this new disaster?  How much has position activity increased with players trying to obtain more unreachable rewards? 

Pathetic 

Hello Fortress. Moderators already forwarded this issue to the Managers. We have to wait a bit longer. I understand your frustration, as I'm a Sparta player myself, but there were a lot of upgrades, and it seems that a Chronos mission had been released before the appearance of the new items.🙂

Jan 24, 2022, 16:1201/24/22
10/15/15
Fortress DBD

Buenas joven,

Necesito una captura de la misión de cronos mensual "invita a 3 amigos".

Yo no puedo entrar al juego que estoy sin ordenador.

Good young man,

I need a screenshot of the monthly chrono mission "invite 3 friends".

I can not enter the game I am without computer.

Jan 25, 2022, 00:2701/25/22
10/15/15

Gracias Fortress, 

Thank you

Jan 25, 2022, 05:4101/25/22
Jan 25, 2022, 05:41(edited)
01/25/22

How do you get more devine equipment?

KatiaModerator
Jan 25, 2022, 06:1601/25/22
Feb 21, 2022, 06:04(edited)
01/31/18
Benjy

Hello Benjy. It seems that this item is useful to get the bonus we want, as the sets can be any type, but should be of the same rarity and class to be able to get their bonuses. When we downgrade an equipment, we don't get the pieces we have spent to upgrade it, so we should choose wisely.

KatiaModerator
Jan 25, 2022, 06:2401/25/22
Feb 21, 2022, 06:05(edited)
01/31/18
Wojo

How do you get more devine equipment?

Hello Wojo.We have to wait a bit.  what the mods know, is that we will get the Divine equipment from tournaments, from coalition chests, and from special offers. Let's enjoy the trip, as we still have our powerful Legendary equipment🙂

KatiaModerator
Jan 25, 2022, 07:1501/25/22
Feb 21, 2022, 06:05(edited)
01/31/18

Hello Banshee. I understand your frustration, as moderators are players too, but the informative post was posted to let the players know about the new General's equipment, and it doesn't say that the new items were released. The players were a little confused because the Team gave us the sword, so we all thought that the new items are released too. It is not the players' fault for sure. Eventually, we will get those items🙂. All the comments are forwarded to the managers.

Jan 25, 2022, 12:4701/25/22
07/29/15

This post is titled "NEW EQUIPMENT ITEMS ARE HERE"  not titled comming soon.

We have players in our team that struggle to clear enough moonquests, cronos quests, and divine quests to keep the "clear a new persian position level" quest open.  

It is needed as doing these quests is critical for smaller accounts that want the dominion points.

We have players that are purchasing battle pass, and need to finish as many cronos quests as possible to advbance this.

Giving us quests that can not be completed, that involve equipment that was promised as released is just more of palarium offering reward items that we have zero chance of obtaining ,,, AGAIN

They laugh at us as we try to clear positions to find offered rewards once more.

Jan 25, 2022, 12:4901/25/22
07/29/15

This is pretty much the "New XP" event all over again.   They offer rewards and then do not give them while we kill troops off trying to find these items that are "HERE"

We the players of sparta are such suckers and fools to keep falling for this again and again.

KatiaModerator
Jan 26, 2022, 15:1301/26/22
Feb 21, 2022, 06:07(edited)
01/31/18
Banshee

This is pretty much the "New XP" event all over again.   They offer rewards and then do not give them while we kill troops off trying to find these items that are "HERE"

We the players of sparta are such suckers and fools to keep falling for this again and again.

Banshee, I really do understand what you saying and your concerns about the game. Mods are here to forward to the Managers, all the players' frustrations and concerns about the game we love. I don't think that the XP issue is the same as the  Divine issue, as we didn't lose units for the divine equipments.I do hope that we will get those equipments real soon in the upcoming tournaments, and as the Manager told us, those divine weapons won't be so rare 

Feb 12, 2022, 11:1502/12/22
10/24/15

we have been waiting for a month for something that is not there  😈

KatiaModerator
Feb 13, 2022, 21:1402/13/22
Feb 21, 2022, 06:08(edited)
01/31/18
Marena

we have been waiting for a month for something that is not there  😈

Hello Marena. The Divine equipment are here, but unfortunately, not easy to get them,  at least at the moment. Players got those Divine Coffers  as a reward of a previous top 50 PVP rankings of the supreme league, and some tiers of the Guardians Duel had these divine coffers as the top-ranking reward.