All Categories

The Adobe Flash Player Plugin may be causing lag issues on our new beta test platform.

The Adobe Flash Player Plugin may be causing lag issues on our new beta test platform.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 17, 2018, 12:3705/17/18
01/05/16

the new engine is absolutely rubbish , can you put the old gameplay back for me , kindly do that

i agree with charlotte , am not going to report one single thing here about the new web engine , there are many bugs and the game is just too slow , please dont tell me to show this of your computer or that , its clear that many individuals all across the globe are facing issues , which will take am sure years to fix , its funny to what end the game has come to , such a shame and dissapointment.
MariusAdmin
May 17, 2018, 12:5505/17/18
09/04/17

Archons, I will duplicate my response to Punisher's other thread as it contains advice that may help you:

Please check the original post of this very thread (Adobe Flash), follow the advice. Also, make sure to update your browser to the latest possible version. If you do not use Google Chrome, try that. Failing everything else, please post here with the info I request in the first post the thread.

We are monitoring the situation and are certain that the number of players who are affected is minuscule compared to the overall number of players on the new engine. It does not mean we will not help you, but it does mean the issue needs to be looked at on a case-by-case basis.

May 17, 2018, 18:4705/17/18
05/20/15
i have disabled Flash in the latest version of Chrome.  The game is now unbearably slow - and takes over 2 minutes to load.  Once in - there are silly bugs everywhere.  The general equipment bonus is showing the wrong calculation for phalanx troops.  In many screens the control tip texts obscure the action buttons.  The phalanx training window displays no details.  The raid window takes too long too load.  Everything is slower before than before.  
MariusAdmin
May 18, 2018, 10:4605/18/18
09/04/17
Charlotte Collingwood said:

i have disabled Flash in the latest version of Chrome.  The game is now unbearably slow - and takes over 2 minutes to load.  Once in - there are silly bugs everywhere.  The general equipment bonus is showing the wrong calculation for phalanx troops.  In many screens the control tip texts obscure the action buttons.  The phalanx training window displays no details.  The raid window takes too long too load.  Everything is slower before than before.  
Sounds like potential performance issues. What are your computer specs? 
May 18, 2018, 14:3305/18/18
01/24/15
i love how dimitri keeps saying the problem is minuscule...hahahahaha. so not true everyone is complaining. and the ones who aren't were lucky enough to not have been subjected to this torture because they're still on the old platform....put the game back to the way it was! people like me put a lot of money into this game. if the problem is not addressed soon, i will demand a refund
May 19, 2018, 02:1705/19/18
12/17/14

Hello everyone

for more than 45 days I'm with this problem loading and bugs

I already did everything that is possible

I did a search with some friends.

Most who are in trouble are that they do not spend money

I have about 20 friends coiners none of them is with the beta version

maybe some minor players are being used as guinea pigs

Good thing I did not spend any money

Since when did I start playing on 12/17/2014

May 19, 2018, 08:5005/19/18
May 19, 2018, 09:14(edited)
04/20/16
plarium will give their best service if they will get benefits from you. applause 
May 20, 2018, 08:0605/20/18
May 20, 2018, 08:13(edited)
01/23/15

i speak for 90% of all sparta......the new beta platform need trowing away...plarium will run away all players whether coiners or non coiners....alot of sparta right now is hating the way the platform is working and cannot play the way they use to play....alot of the hedgemons and players cannot even reach here to load a message..cause since yesturday plarium new stupid platform IS'NT WORKING ! I REPEAT, IS NO GOOD. 

if plarium getting rid of non coiners, i dont coin...and i am not having these issues....but i must say something on behalf of all that this is affected..and i know about half of sparta hates it......fix it permanently please...or no one will play sparta anymore...i rather to have some money than non ;) 

idiots  0 ! 

May 20, 2018, 08:1405/20/18
01/23/15
Dimitri Molchanov said:

furby201 said:

nothing works and when it starts to work

whether to delete an account?

This is not a joke

You need to provide the information I request in another thread, Furby. Namely, the systems specs/OS and browser details.

MariusAdmin
May 21, 2018, 11:5005/21/18
09/04/17
Scrag said:

i speak for 90% of all sparta.

Well, seeing as you are the lawfully elected representative of the entire community I would like to extend the Dev Team's assurance that they are looking into the reported issues, however, we require everyone to post their information in the requested format. As the elected representative, you should also remember that not following Forums Rules, using insults, profanity, caps, etc. in your posts will see you swiftly impeached 
May 21, 2018, 16:0405/21/18
12/29/14

Hey dimitri

your just not getting this are you the game is not working, is unloadable, why do you think players are so annoyed, they have put hours and hours into this game, spent monies, amassed armies, resources, upgrades, generals. All of this hard work and monies is coming to an end for them and they are also losing their friends in the coalitions also. Now instead of threatening to impeach or blacklist justified angry players, hows about giving us a big checklist of everything we can do to get the game to run and get on with that fix on 32 bit also. I have tried to upgrade to 64bit and is going to require lots of work and downloads, when I only want to play the game. Perhaps all affected players can cash in their armies, upgrades, resources and whole caboodle of what they have acquired, how much is 30k mtd peltasts worth in compensation for starters. You with this abomination of this new engine/version have foisted it upon them against their will and taking their monies in the last 4 years only for you to say you are no longer in the game. Perhaps protection needs to be applied also to all affected players cities to stop a multitude of claims and more work for your programmers if they do ever get the chance to return.

If the affected players cannot get back into the game, surely it is time to return them to the older working version.

Your thoughts sir.

MariusAdmin
May 22, 2018, 08:4105/22/18
09/04/17
I have already gathered a list of people who reported their trouble on the forum, sorted it out into categories and passed it on the devs. And I certainly can understand frustration, however, it cannot be used as an excuse to break rules and insult anyone. Constructive feedback and dialogue is more than welcome but that will only result in penalties applied to those who break the Forum Rules.
May 26, 2018, 08:1705/26/18
12/04/15

I want to go back to the old version of the game

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.