I m late I know... Get another two...

Apr 28, 2020, 19:3804/28/20
05/08/16

Another one..

Apr 28, 2020, 20:2704/28/20
10/07/14
morteeee said:

Darth Bane said:

like i said all the information is already posted but if you are too troubled to read it its server 1, or is it that plarium need more time to cover up??Mortee 

no its me not having time to read through 3 pages of "comments" to find the info required 

now Tonaya has clearly informed which server and platform I have re-raised this issue in the mods chat channel so it can be checked tomorrow by the relevant team when they are back at work 

Thanks Tonaya :)

Apr 28, 2020, 20:2704/28/20
10/07/14
godd that, that is clear now how about you post screen shots of the mods chat so we can actually see that you have 
Apr 28, 2020, 22:1704/28/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:16(edited)
10/09/14

Nothing hidden under Dorieas..,

Goodnight for today... Was  a long day,,,

Apr 28, 2020, 23:0304/28/20
02/14/18

Hello Dorieas:

I´m a mod here, but I don´t get what you are saying. You are making a lot of accusations to Plarium, administrators and moderators, and still, you didn´t say the server where we can find the issue you are bringing to us here.

This is not the way we can work for you.

I don´t play in Plarium.com platform, I play through facebook and we didn´t have an issue like this reported there. So please, report this case with the proper information and Administrators and mods can check it for you.

Have a nice game and stay safe.

Apr 29, 2020, 00:0904/29/20
08/18/15

I think that you are blind or what I think you cannot read because they have already put the server a thousand times and you are a moderator?

plarium.com server,the glorious valley

Apr 29, 2020, 00:1204/29/20
01/27/15
FOLLOWING
Apr 29, 2020, 00:1204/29/20
08/18/15

hope that maybe it has not been told yet the server I repeat in case the flies keep saying that server is

the glorious valley

the glorious valley

the glorious valley

the glorious valley

Apr 29, 2020, 00:1304/29/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:20(edited)
10/21/14

vanesamei said:

Hello Dorieas:

I´m a mod here, but I don´t get what you are saying. You are making a lot of accusations to Plarium, administrators and moderators, and still, you didn´t say the server where we can find the issue you are bringing to us here.

I don´t play in Plarium.com platform, I play through facebook and we didn´t have an issue like this reported there. So please, report this case with the proper information and Administrators and mods can check it for you.

Hello Vanessa and Mortee.

If you read the accusations of Dorieas above about Plarium then you ll find out comments from 3 different users that the server is at Plarium.com Platform 1. The Glorious Valley. 

Because I dont like smart-arses I bring back the last comment of Dorieas so according to the statistics people can read it last because this is the case...
Apr 29, 2020, 00:1404/29/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:20(edited)
10/21/14
Dorieas said:

Nothing hidden under Dorieas..,

Goodnight for today... Was  a long day,,,

This Vanessa must be the last comment
Apr 29, 2020, 05:5804/29/20
10/07/14
vanesamei said:

Hello Dorieas:

Apr 29, 2020, 06:0304/29/20
10/07/14
ya thats right keep dodging the issue those pieces of silver must be real valuable, iv counted 14 times where server 1 has mentioned of this big alleged con by plarium its server 1 and just in case the moderators spectacles are actually diminishing your sight instead of enhancing it its SERVER 1 and just in case yis missed that its SERVER 1 SERVER 1,  word of warning guys complain too much and plarium will wipe your banl in the oracle delete your drachmas or block you from logging in  
Apr 29, 2020, 09:2604/29/20
11/05/15
Darth Bane said:

godd that, that is clear now how about you post screen shots of the mods chat so we can actually see that you have 
we aren't allowed to 
Apr 29, 2020, 11:4704/29/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:21(edited)
05/08/16

Dorieas said:

lol.... I see you write overtime in Plarium office.... You mooving fast guys but not as fast as me...  You leave me speachless (with yr Sunday's night overtime hours) but not unwritten...I m following you in every step... Actually I am one step beyond...

You try to delete VIKING'S coal LYKOYRGAN who change his name FOR SALE and now STILL ALIVE... You dismiss his coalition LYKOURGAN...

I know whats yr next step... You are so predictable... Please make it little bit more difficult for me...

After the new updates we are expecting this coal could dismiss today. If you took out on Sunday night his influence points (3600 ) back,  should return the lost army to all of those players been trapped in his city. Thats never happens. This acc stll exist, his coal still is currently being dismissed from Sunday and Wednesday noon after your updates still been dismissing. 

Because I dont want to ask me myltiply times who the server is:

Plarium server 1. The Glorious Valley.

Im curious what Death Inc they have to say about it. Was one of the coals (among many others) they lost a respectfull amount of army.

If you took his influence points give back the lost army to players been trapped or been raided or give back the influence points to Viking's coal LYKOURGAN.

Viking I ll find who are you soon or late and if you have any connections with the main acc that Dorieas he ll upload in a while...

I dont forget...

I dont forgive...

I dont negotiate...

Two Step Charlie
Apr 29, 2020, 12:4404/29/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:22(edited)
05/08/16

Two Step Charlie said:

Dorieas said:

lol.... I see you write overtime in Plarium office.... You mooving fast guys but not as fast as me...  You leave me speachless (with yr Sunday's night overtime hours) but not unwritten...I m following you in every step... Actually I am one step beyond...

You try to delete VIKING'S coal LYKOYRGAN who change his name FOR SALE and now STILL ALIVE... You dismiss his coalition LYKOURGAN...

I know whats yr next step... You are so predictable... Please make it little bit more difficult for me...

After the new updates we are expecting this coal could dismiss today. If you took out on Sunday night his influence points (3600 ) back,  should return the lost army to all of those players been trapped in his city. Thats never happens. This acc stll exist, his coal still is currently being dismissed from Sunday and Wednesday noon after your updates still been dismissing. 

Because I dont want to ask me myltiply times who the server is:

Plarium server 1. The Glorious Valley.

Im curious what Death Inc they have to say about it. Was one of the coals (among many others) they lost a respectfull amount of army.

If you took his influence points give back the lost army to players been trapped or been raided or give back the influence points to Viking's coal LYKOURGAN.

Viking I ll find who are you soon or late and if you have any connections with the main acc that Dorieas he ll upload in a while...

I dont forget...

I dont forgive...

I dont negotiate...

Two Step Charlie

I know Plarium you watching me.

Minutes later after my post:

Good I feel your breath.

Too make the game more difficult, we know the spy of your Greek Moderator to our coal, also.

We ll let her here, she is working hard to fix her city, she is given us influence points.

Every little help matters.
Apr 29, 2020, 13:5104/29/20
11/05/15

GENERAL #1620905 said:

Finally, other things I wonder is when a word has both a different American and European spelling, why someone supposedly from Ukraine would always use the American version of the word. Also why do these forum staff go missing, then all seem to come online together, they must have special signal in the sky like batman.

this can be easily explained, spell checkers in windows correct to the US spelling of words unless you have specifically selected UK English in windows like I have 

same can be said for google translate, the UK spelling is Colour and the US is Color 

Apr 29, 2020, 13:5904/29/20
11/05/15

also the forum spell checker is in American English, when I type colour its underlined as being an incorrect spelling

if you are a non UK English speaking person you may assume it needs altering 

NancyAdmin
Apr 29, 2020, 15:2604/29/20
07/09/19

We will check that coalition and take appropriate measures if we find proofs of breaking ToU. 

I've also forwarded information about GameHelp website to the responsible department. 

DORIEAS, I had to edit/delete some of your messages because they were in violation of multiple forum rules, and your account on the forum was banned. When the ban expires, I would like to ask you to keep correspondence on the forum in accordance with the forum rules and not to disinform players with unofficial information. Thank you. 

P.S. This thread is being closed. Your understanding is appreciated.   

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.