Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Apr 27, 2020, 15:1504/27/20
09/07/14
Dorieas said:

NOTHING HIDDEN UNDER DORIEAS

I just had a message from one of my teammates to check the present coalition conflict...

Look carefully the Gold Tier Ranking 13h 25m before Conflict ends...

Please check the coal TITAN on the 7th position... 3436603 points against BALKAN coal (an old and respectfull coal) lvl 13 at coalition rankings...

Check now the players and the cities of Titan coal for example here a shot of Titan Hegemon City ''Jargon''...

Check carefully city improvements... Not even academy, only an infantry camp... Do not loosing your time to check the rest of the Titan members cities... I check em for you... They are exactly the same... All about lvl 70 to lvl 77... The most of them are besieged from different players...

And I m asking you... How this coal is possible to has 3,5 m points in coal conflict???Till now with 13h 25 m to go...

I ask the hegemon of Balkan who is drawn with Titan coal in the coal conflict... He is telling me the points Titan pick from the coal conflict is only from building army and those cities are bots accumalating from a computer program... Checking them achievments I believe also from PP as the Wrath of Titans achievment is lvl 6...

I believe Plarium mechanism is creating computer coals and cities with uncountable army to fight us... Something against the rules...

Meanwhile the previous week something strange happens... 

A guy named Viking lvl 88 VIP, (now his name been changed to ''For Sale'') from Lykourgan coal with the same logo as Titan coal (ooh what a coincidence!!!) using the Helios City Schema (Assassin protection), and uncountable relocation slots, attack players of various coals, one of them was my teammate Two Step Charlie... His target was one: To trap players in his city... Inside in his city was a massive defence even more then Nordmann's capital... 

Two Step Charlie been trapped in his city... No one of the players return the attack to Viking has the luck to return a single offencive unit back... My jav to Viking had the reports... He pa me also, and txt me a bullying messagesthinking that he can trap me, but he isnt been born yet the guy to  trap the fox of Sparta...

Thanks god that Two step Charlie (who is famous about his scouts) when his army been lost and check his report he saw that the Vikings scouts lost was equal to his M. peltasts... Since this time we were following Viking in his every step... Two Step Charlie keep his busy to find his playing time zone, waiting when his city schema ends and I spent countless time to check Defencive Rankings, and PVP to check who is or who are behind... Nothing strange been found...

He traps various coals and he organise his attacks to make mess the two coals are in war each other Ouroboros Stronghold and Death Inc... I came in touch with Stronghold pol John who was investigated Viking city and Two Step Charlie came in touch with Thracian pol of Death Inc who was investigated also Viking city... Both Coals they were thinking that behind Viking is the opposite coal... Similar happens to other coals such as Immortals against Tomahawk, Indepentands, Oceana, Theatrom Belli, Amigos de Israel, ect..

We believe Viking its a clear Plarium acc...His role was to bring haos and mess and making opposite coals to follow the path of war... The last two days Viking change his name to ''For Sale''... Propably Plarium bonus to the Moderator or to his employee who made the dirty job... 

The article it ll be sent to the top 100 coal hegemons and please pass it to your members... If any Moderator or Administrator try to delete it, printscreen shots from the article all ready been keep it...

My next step is to come in touch with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP the next week ... I hope they ll be happy to investigate about Plarium and this company ll disapear from the map of massively multiplayer online gaming...
Enough is enough...

Dorieas 

(keep my name, soon you ll see me in international courtrooms)

Apr 27, 2020, 15:1804/27/20
09/07/14

Hi mate im octa in the game level 110 i have many many complains agains plarium please add me if you will take them to court the last thing plarium did for me is deleted 145 k of dragmas from my account....but thats nothing if i compare this with some other issues i have agains plarium...they really don care about their clients.... please contact me if you can i will help as much as i can i have mny friends with complains also.

octa
Apr 27, 2020, 15:4704/27/20
08/18/15

From the Templar side, I put myself at the disposal of doing what has to be done against this scam that they have carried out

Apr 27, 2020, 22:1004/27/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:10(edited)
10/09/14

It's clear that behind Titan is  https://www.GameHelp.me.... All ex Titan bot cities are still building Javs to serve for the quarantine project of Game.Help.me /Sparta... All players siege them report me there only javs been building... The majority of those cities continue to be under siege and not try to be liberated as Jargon the Hedge of Titan is busy to build his capital, (lvl 3 till now) and keep in his coal only the non computer players...

Meanwhile  behind Titan and Game.Help.me part of the team its an employee or a Moderator of Plarium which is the connection link between those two companies.... This is him:

As you can understand from Hero Icon he  is on my friend list... 

He was part of my ex coal Guerilla (you remember them from the best records on raid rankings) when  I was Hedge there... I know who is his main acc and many more info among others (all his other accs, where they belong, the coal generates army for him ect).. 

Many coals you have his alts in yr team and many more alts lying inactives in a different spots on map of Sparta ready to be used when needed,,, 

Plarium on this time helping small coals to grow senting them accs belongs to the company... We knew it at this time but we keep him because I wanted to give false info to his main acc via my chat as I had a private war with the alts of his main acc... (I use the spies, I dont let them use me)

His main acc always stay into the shadow senting me his alts attacking my city... He never been involved... I never attack him aswell... I m a dirty fox... Those wars I had with them, all my ex members on Crimsons Tide and Guerilla can confirm it anytime...

Also in this time they sent me him into the picture below and many others but I knock them out after the 5th day inactives and because they belonging to the other employee of Plarium I had no probs with him... Two months later all those accs they create a coal all been into the same team... 

Dorieas

Apr 28, 2020, 00:4004/28/20
05/26/15

to Rob Boy & Dorian

It would be interesting if someone who has used GameHelp.me were to supply information as to where their troops were delivered from i.e. from accounts in Titan coalition / accounts permanently sieged. Perhaps they could message Dorieas with the information and some screenshots? That way they are not identified in here and called a cheat, this is bigger than someone using Black Market troops, so we do not want judgement of these people.

Facts

I tested  the Gamehelp.me service, the troops came from a dozen cities  300-1000  random digit javs from  the  bot line mentionned earlier  (at this time all the 60-70 bot cities are no longer in the coa ) but i m pretty sure they still operate, some produce only bronze timber meaning  they have large stock of troops builded, other produce also grain so fewer units in stocks .

My speculations 

So gamehelp.me coa´s like Titans probably did not figured the impact on Clash tournement, their sold troops do produce  Pvp  & builing unit points, and probably as the issue been pointed they  shuted down the coa and chould not affect the CC anymore

Apr 28, 2020, 09:1204/28/20
Apr 28, 2020, 09:13(edited)
10/09/14

If you wonder what army can have a lvl 77 bot city, that's shot sent me a friend of mine... 

Now if you wonder how build those M. Peltasts without stables it's a question you have to ask a magician...

NancyAdmin
Apr 28, 2020, 12:2304/28/20
07/09/19

Dorieas said:

NOTHING HIDDEN UNDER DORIEAS

I just had a message from one of my teammates to check the present coalition conflict...

Look carefully the Gold Tier Ranking 13h 25m before Conflict ends...

Please check the coal TITAN on the 7th position... 3436603 points against BALKAN coal (an old and respectfull coal) lvl 13 at coalition rankings...

Check now the players and the cities of Titan coal for example here a shot of Titan Hegemon City ''Jargon''...

Check carefully city improvements... Not even academy, only an infantry camp... Do not loosing your time to check the rest of the Titan members cities... I check em for you... They are exactly the same... All about lvl 70 to lvl 77... The most of them are besieged from different players...

And I m asking you... How this coal is possible to has 3,5 m points in coal conflict???Till now with 13h 25 m to go...

I ask the hegemon of Balkan who is drawn with Titan coal in the coal conflict... He is telling me the points Titan pick from the coal conflict is only from building army and those cities are bots accumalating from a computer program... Checking them achievments I believe also from PP as the Wrath of Titans achievment is lvl 6...

I believe Plarium mechanism is creating computer coals and cities with uncountable army to fight us... Something against the rules...

Meanwhile the previous week something strange happens... 

A guy named Viking lvl 88 VIP, (now his name been changed to ''For Sale'') from Lykourgan coal with the same logo as Titan coal (ooh what a coincidence!!!) using the Helios City Schema (Assassin protection), and uncountable relocation slots, attack players of various coals, one of them was my teammate Two Step Charlie... His target was one: To trap players in his city... Inside in his city was a massive defence even more then Nordmann's capital... 

Two Step Charlie been trapped in his city... No one of the players return the attack to Viking has the luck to return a single offencive unit back... My jav to Viking had the reports... He pa me also, and txt me a bullying messagesthinking that he can trap me, but he isnt been born yet the guy to  trap the fox of Sparta...

Thanks god that Two step Charlie (who is famous about his scouts) when his army been lost and check his report he saw that the Vikings scouts lost was equal to his M. peltasts... Since this time we were following Viking in his every step... Two Step Charlie keep his busy to find his playing time zone, waiting when his city schema ends and I spent countless time to check Defencive Rankings, and PVP to check who is or who are behind... Nothing strange been found...

He traps various coals and he organise his attacks to make mess the two coals are in war each other Ouroboros Stronghold and Death Inc... I came in touch with Stronghold pol John who was investigated Viking city and Two Step Charlie came in touch with Thracian pol of Death Inc who was investigated also Viking city... Both Coals they were thinking that behind Viking is the opposite coal... Similar happens to other coals such as Immortals against Tomahawk, Indepentands, Oceana, Theatrom Belli, Amigos de Israel, ect..

We believe Viking its a clear Plarium acc...His role was to bring haos and mess and making opposite coals to follow the path of war... The last two days Viking change his name to ''For Sale''... Propably Plarium bonus to the Moderator or to his employee who made the dirty job... 

The article it ll be sent to the top 100 coal hegemons and please pass it to your members... If any Moderator or Administrator try to delete it, printscreen shots from the article all ready been keep it...

My next step is to come in touch with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP the next week ... I hope they ll be happy to investigate about Plarium and this company ll disapear from the map of massively multiplayer online gaming...
Enough is enough...

Dorieas 

(keep my name, soon you ll see me in international courtrooms)

Dorieas, thanks for bringing this case to our attention. 

First of all, I'd like to say that Plarium isn't linked to any of bot accounts or websites selling resources or hacks for our games. We undertake set measures against such accounts and we lead continuos fight against them and such websites. 

Secondly, please specify the server # this Titan coalition is on and also send me a screenshot where I can see its members and their coordinates so that we can check them and take the appropriate measures against them if needed. 

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. 

Apr 28, 2020, 13:4004/28/20
10/07/14
all the information you are requesting is in the above post seems a typical plarium tactic oh we got no info well ye do now pull the finger out and do something and please dont insult us by trying to fob us off with the script plarium give you
Apr 28, 2020, 13:4704/28/20
08/18/15

not only explain that, but how they have managed and vip accounts for their interest and not for achievements in the game.

troop gifts to accounts while others earn them in-game

Apr 28, 2020, 14:5104/28/20
11/05/15
Darth Bane said:

all the information you are requesting is in the above post seems a typical plarium tactic oh we got no info well ye do now pull the finger out and do something and please dont insult us by trying to fob us off with the script plarium give you
without the server number plarium cant check it for you 
Apr 28, 2020, 15:1304/28/20
10/09/14

morteeee said:

THE GLORIOUS VALLEY SERVER

Apr 28, 2020, 15:3504/28/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:12(edited)
10/09/14

In the above post you see the cords of the coalition Titan belongs to Game.Help.me.... 

Tarantula 3 years ago his previous name was Alchemist... A lot of his accs they use to start from Al and some of them are still got on...

Check now one of the 43 members Jargon the Hedge of Titan knock out after my apocalypse...

He is under my siege...

Apr 28, 2020, 15:4804/28/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:13(edited)
10/09/14

A last gift for my friend GREENLEEZER...

This acc also belongs to him...

Apr 28, 2020, 15:5704/28/20
10/09/14

Lol... I have a responce few minutes ago meanwhile I was in the forum... Thanks to my ally I can saw it to you cos I delete it by accident...

Nancy when I was speaking about responce, I didnt mean that...
Apr 28, 2020, 16:2904/28/20
10/07/14
morteeee said:

Darth Bane said:

Apr 28, 2020, 16:3004/28/20
10/07/14
like i said all the information is already posted but if you are too troubled to read it its server 1, or is it that plarium need more time to cover up??Mortee 
Apr 28, 2020, 16:4204/28/20
08/21/14

plarium.com server,the glorious valley

Tonaya
Apr 28, 2020, 17:0004/28/20
12/07/16

as a result of what happens in the plarium, many players have already left the game and many others will do it, even I will do it

because they cheat. In server 2 they do the same they have cheated and that is disgusting after spending a lot of money on this game they are not cheating, we do not deserve that since they have withdrawn the best pvp and won better rewards and have put some miserable prizes for the pvp and the other tournaments. now they are cheating with cities. We should all abandon this game and it disappears, so that they learn that you cannot steal and cheat the players of this game

Apr 28, 2020, 17:2004/28/20
Apr 28, 2020, 17:20(edited)
10/09/14

Dring, Dring, Dring the alarm is ring....

Not any responce yet...

Wake up him from his bed...

I ll back in an hour as usual...
Apr 28, 2020, 18:1204/28/20
Apr 28, 2020, 18:18(edited)
11/05/15

Darth Bane said:

like i said all the information is already posted but if you are too troubled to read it its server 1, or is it that plarium need more time to cover up??Mortee 

no its me not having time to read through 3 pages of "comments" to find the info required 

now Tonaya has clearly informed which server and platform I have re-raised this issue in the mods chat channel so it can be checked tomorrow by the relevant team when they are back at work 

Thanks Tonaya :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.