Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 4, 2018, 13:2807/04/18
07/02/15

dypsy.hornet said:

hy i have problems  with game and can you help me. i have different game from my coalition partners. can i somehow change this?

Hello!

Please check this post to learn more about migration to WebGL.
Jul 4, 2018, 13:2907/04/18
07/02/15

pinky said:

hi 

what happen . game loading stops at 82%

hoppe playrium will fix that today

Hello!

Please clear your browser's cookies and restart the game. Here is an instruction

If the issue is not resolved, please specify the coordinates of your City and the server where you play.

Jul 4, 2018, 14:3507/04/18
Jul 4, 2018, 14:39(edited)
03/12/15

Hi,

New problem (again and again) with the update of the day : the game freezes at 82%

Pavel, I do the cleaning of the cookies (your link) and it works again. Thanks
Jul 6, 2018, 23:2807/06/18
08/18/15
Hello, i am not a very happy player at all,I have taken every step to get this game to work i was just playing the game this morning 7/ 6 / 2018 and had no problems now i can't get in the game once again this is getting ridiculous the game loads up to 96% and then stops please fix the problem you are causing. I clean out my history before i come in the game everyday, this problem has nothing to do with me or my computer this is your problem and if it continues i am going to start seeking action for the fact that i have spent money on this game and spent money to update my computer to make sure it lines up with what's needed to play this game. I have been playing this game for a few years now i even play 2 servers i run my own coal in server1 and with this not loading i can't switch over to server1 to run my coal. Please dont waste my time telling me this is my problem and that my computer is not working right.This is your problem please fix your problem!
Jul 7, 2018, 05:3907/07/18
04/25/16

Game stuck at 82%.

As all are saying already, the steps you propose do not solve the problem.

I play more games which using flash and I have no problems with those games.

When you started the new engine I have reported memory leaks, now it is completely stuck.

It is time to go back to the old plan (old engine) and test the new one thoroughly before ever using it in production environment.

Seems you have not a goor development street (UnitTest, Performance Test, Acceptance Test, static analysis test and more).

No you do not need to have my configuration yet, the problem is huge and not specific to one OS or Browser.

I have run the game on Windows, OSX and UNIX and all have the same issue.

Jul 7, 2018, 10:5007/07/18
02/13/17

Bigdon said:

Hello, i am not a very happy player at all,I have taken every step to get this game to work i was just playing the game this morning 7/ 6 / 2018 and had no problems now i can't get in the game once again this is getting ridiculous the game loads up to 96% and then stops please fix the problem you are causing. I clean out my history before i come in the game everyday, this problem has nothing to do with me or my computer this is your problem and if it continues i am going to start seeking action for the fact that i have spent money on this game and spent money to update my computer to make sure it lines up with what's needed to play this game. I have been playing this game for a few years now i even play 2 servers i run my own coal in server1 and with this not loading i can't switch over to server1 to run my coal. Please dont waste my time telling me this is my problem and that my computer is not working right.This is your problem please fix your problem!

Google Chrome Browser - Run as Administrator.

Jul 7, 2018, 10:5307/07/18
02/13/17

Harm said:

Game stuck at 82%.

As all are saying already, the steps you propose do not solve the problem.

I play more games which using flash and I have no problems with those games.

When you started the new engine I have reported memory leaks, now it is completely stuck.

It is time to go back to the old plan (old engine) and test the new one thoroughly before ever using it in production environment.

Seems you have not a goor development street (UnitTest, Performance Test, Acceptance Test, static analysis test and more).

No you do not need to have my configuration yet, the problem is huge and not specific to one OS or Browser.

I have run the game on Windows, OSX and UNIX and all have the same issue.

Google Chrome Browser - Run as Administrator.

- the magic is Run as Administrator.

It works for me and more. Hopefully it works for you guy(s) aswell.

Jul 7, 2018, 19:2507/07/18
08/18/15
Hello again this is day 2, ( 7 / 7 / 2018 ) of not being able to get into the game, i had my sons jump on and open their cities and they were able to open their cities and even change servers they are using the same system and specs as me and are having no problems please fix the PROBLEM!
Jul 7, 2018, 19:3907/07/18
Jul 7, 2018, 19:40(edited)
02/13/17

I do read you already run it as administrator.. sucks that it doesnt work.

You can maybe try to download the app..

- I personally don't use the app, but who knows if I will have to do that as some point.

I just try help you ASAP if possible.

Jul 8, 2018, 13:5007/08/18
Jul 9, 2018, 09:46(edited)
07/02/15

Dear Archons!

Developers were updating the game servers on Friday. You can experience login issues in case your browser contains outdated data. Please clear your browser's cache and cookies for all time and reload the game. 

Also, update your browser to the latest version and try installing Plarium Play App. Here you will find the links and instructions
Jul 9, 2018, 07:5007/09/18
02/03/16

Been running Beta App on Win 10 for year now. No problems at all. Only issue is when I have had to log on , using regular browser log in. Also have never changed to Chrome, using Microsoft Edge. Loads in 30 secs after Market Ads . . . Point, download Beta app. Oh, when playing, I close down all other tabs ???? Just one Spartans humble report.

Now, Guardians is where I have some "Venting" to express. All in all, Sparta has made me Many many Friends. I thank you Plarium for that

Strength and Honor !   Melchizedek  ; )
Jul 9, 2018, 15:4507/09/18
03/11/15
since yesterday i cant read the messages any more without that game freeze and then you must load it again. plarium guys plz fix first the issues before you start to implate new things.
Jul 9, 2018, 19:0607/09/18
12/04/15

kaisersouzey   I also have this problem

please erase my beta

Jul 9, 2018, 19:1407/09/18
03/11/15

Marcin said:

please erase my beta

its since yesterday evening and on all browsers all stuff is done that plarium tells but not better always same error, every day a new issue that bors.

Jul 10, 2018, 07:5607/10/18
07/02/15

kaisersouzey said:

Marcin said:

please erase my beta

its since yesterday evening and on all browsers all stuff is done that plarium tells but not better always same error, every day a new issue that bors.

Hello, Archon!

Do you receive an error message in this situation? Also, please load the game via Incognito mode and try to reproduce the issue. Please inform me about the result. 

Jul 10, 2018, 18:5507/10/18
03/11/15
Agent Pavel said:

kaisersouzey said:

Marcin said:

please erase my beta

Hello, Archon!

Do you receive an error message in this situation? Also, please load the game via Incognito mode and try to reproduce the issue. Please inform me about the result. 

i tried its same problem but its only when you read the messages from leonidas that yll get like the weekly ranking or information about a quest what benefit you get at others you can read delete and it works.
Jul 12, 2018, 08:2007/12/18
06/09/15

bonjour

plarium play ne fonctionne pas du moins avec le systeme 32 bits , du coup ca ne change rien au probleme
Jul 12, 2018, 19:1907/12/18
03/11/15
Agent Pavel said:

kaisersouzey said:

Marcin said:

please erase my beta

Hello, Archon!

ok it was not you my providers internet speed went down to 3mb so it wouldnt load on browser now it works again but the problem with the messages from leonidas is same they cant be deleted so they get more and more every day or after quest. if you open them game freezes and then you must reload game