what is happening with sparta?

what is happening with sparta?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 20, 2021, 16:1510/20/21
08/05/16

Archon... we can't fix bugs, we can't fix lag, we can't fix response times, we can't give you a better experience, we can't give an intelligent and honest answer to your complaints, we can't implement your ideas ... but we bring you this new variety of troops so you know how great we are

.... soon in sparta, jhon Rambo

i

Oct 20, 2021, 21:3010/20/21
06/17/16
Argoss

-nobody absolutely nobody

We have the best development and engineering group working hard to give us the best experience and game quality, of course none of this would be possible without the timely collaboration of our mods :V

i

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I would just like to add that please do not underestimate the apes, I am sure they would do much better :-)

Oct 20, 2021, 21:3810/20/21
06/17/16
Karl Curston

I am sorry that you believe that mods and developers don't care about the evolution of the game. As a mod myself, I can assure you that we are working all the time with the Community Managers checking the players' feedback, discussing and sending the impressions to Plariums team for improvements all the time. Also, we know, and you too, that developers are constantly working on updates and new features to rebalance the game and make our game experience more enjoyable. These past years we saw the rise of guardians, elysian troops, moon quests, puzzles, acolytes, Arena, dominion updates, new champions... among a lot of other features. On a side, life happens and sadly some players had to leave game due to personal reasons. Other players decided to stop playing alts. But I see around me in Sparta a lot of activity in my team, Union, Sparta pages and general game... so no, I don't think the game is dying. Let's find out in a couple of years whoยดs right. I'm sure I will be still in the room :) 

I laugh a lot ... maybe what they have added to the game will amuse you, but the reality is that they have destroyed the game, all the coalitions are with mummies and looking for mergers, so you think that plarium has done a good job? ? Before every day new players entered, but in the last few years since the new plarium owners took control of the company and have changed the game ... we have lost 75% of the players who had Sparta, and it has not joined the game not a single new player, not a single one in recent years, and yet you tell us that you are doing a very good job and that the shortage of players is for personal reasons ????

It has been explained a thousand times ... a game where every month tens or hundreds of players leave the game but on the contrary, no new ones enter ..... if you only subtract and do not add ...

You give the same absurd, robotic answers over and over again, but anyone who plays and has eyes sees reality ...

Oct 20, 2021, 23:0410/20/21
04/30/16
Argoss

We have the best development and engineering group working hard to give us the best experience and game quality, of course none of this would be possible without the timely collaboration of our mods :V

i

Hahaha it seems like a joke but it is reality. 

Now I understand where the great ideas they have implemented come from and why they never fix the bugs.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š 

Oct 20, 2021, 23:3310/20/21
04/30/16
Mauro

Archon... we can't fix bugs, we can't fix lag, we can't fix response times, we can't give you a better experience, we can't give an intelligent and honest answer to your complaints, we can't implement your ideas ... but we bring you this new variety of troops so you know how great we are

i

Plarium does just that, that's why the Celtic / Viking units and so many others that I can't explain their creation.

And I can't imagine what will come. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oct 23, 2021, 18:5510/23/21
11/05/15
Mauro

i

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nov 15, 2021, 02:2011/15/21
02/14/18
Argoss

i

Lol