guardians and coalition attacks

guardians and coalition attacks

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Aug 8, 2019, 18:1508/08/19
05/05/16

Any update? This is a very crucial part of the game. If we can not send our guardian to do a coalition attack then why have the option to do coalition attacks at all. You are better off sending alone to utilize the guardian you paid for and spent hours upgrading.

This is getting downright ridiculous.
Aug 8, 2019, 19:5508/08/19
11/05/15
sadly no update as yet, its something I have been waiting for as well :(
Aug 12, 2019, 13:5608/12/19
Aug 12, 2019, 13:57(edited)
03/10/15

this is a joke.. (millions of troops lost over the years... and nothing)

mortee can i ask how long has been implemented the guardians in fb server? because i recall one of the moderators said that he already had asked before the implemented in plarium.com about the problem---- i am sure its over a year for us, so maybe 3 years for fb server? and still not sorted? correct me if i am wrong, mortee, about how long guardians had been in fb.

Aug 12, 2019, 19:2808/12/19
11/05/15

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

this is a joke.. (millions of troops lost over the years... and nothing)

mortee can i ask how long has been implemented the guardians in fb server? because i recall one of the moderators said that he already had asked before the implemented in plarium.com about the problem---- i am sure its over a year for us, so maybe 3 years for fb server? and still not sorted? correct me if i am wrong, mortee, about how long guardians had been in fb.

jeez you are asking this ole lady a lot here! I have problems remembering what I ate yesterday lol

however there may be light at the end of this tunnel!

this was announced on FB group

https://www.facebook.com/notes/sparta-war-of-empires/monthly-developers-feedback-july-2019/2497326670306082/

Sep 3, 2019, 19:0009/03/19
05/05/16
Any updates......
NancyAdmin
Sep 6, 2019, 09:4709/06/19
07/09/19
Leo said:

Any updates......
There are no updates on this at the moment, unfortunately. 
Sep 9, 2019, 03:3609/09/19
05/05/16
FYI, every day this goes on like this is another day Plarium is losing money. If you fixed this error Pans would be down and capitals would already be burning. That would make the defender as well as the attacker revive giving Plarium tens maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars. And I thought Plarium was in business for making money. Guess I was wrong.
Sep 9, 2019, 14:4309/09/19
Sep 9, 2019, 14:46(edited)
03/10/15

they don't care leo 

pasan de nosotros y se ríen en nuestra cara... cuantas veces se les ha explicado? millones si ellos no ven que pierden dinero... después de estar un año explicandoselo....

they don't care about us and they laugh at our faces of us.... we have explained the problem and how they lose money for over a year and here we are...

KatiaModerator
Sep 10, 2019, 14:1509/10/19
Sep 10, 2019, 14:37(edited)
01/31/18

they don't care leo 

pasan de nosotros y se ríen en nuestra cara... cuantas veces se les ha explicado? millones si ellos no ven que pierden dinero... después de estar un año explicandoselo....

they don't care about us and they laugh at our faces of us.... we have explained the problem and how they lose money for over a year and here we are...

Hello Hijadelafortuna .I'm sorry that you think that Plarium doesn't care about their players and they laugh at our faces .before I became a mod I had the very same thoughts as you but I've changed my mind when I became a mod.I saw  the administrations to deal with huge numbers  of issues at the same time  for all of their games . I really don't know how they can manage all those issues plus  to read all the pms from their many mods to resolve players issues .  They are capable and respectful persons .we are their job lol .we all asking to be able to send our own guardian to do coalition attacks with our teammates plus to be able to sent more than 2 armies in each coalition attack . nothing is rejected .just it is a very big project and we have to wait as it must be  very well planned .we don't like to get bugs with each  new feature don't we ?

KatiaModerator
Sep 10, 2019, 14:2309/10/19
01/31/18
Leo said:

FYI, every day this goes on like this is another day Plarium is losing money. If you fixed this error Pans would be down and capitals would already be burning. That would make the defender as well as the attacker revive giving Plarium tens maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars. And I thought Plarium was in business for making money. Guess I was wrong.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            hello Leo can you be more specific ? do you mean  because we cannot send as reinforcements our offensive guardians to do coalition attack  so not so much damage when we hit capitals and pantheons ,or something else ?

Sep 10, 2019, 18:1009/10/19
05/05/16

Katerina Maurogennous said:

Leo said:

FYI, every day this goes on like this is another day Plarium is losing money. If you fixed this error Pans would be down and capitals would already be burning. That would make the defender as well as the attacker revive giving Plarium tens maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars. And I thought Plarium was in business for making money. Guess I was wrong.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            hello Leo can you be more specific ? do you mean  because we cannot send as reinforcements our offensive guardians to do coalition attack  so not so much damage when we hit capitals and pantheons ,or something else ?
Yes. Let's say myself and two of my teammates all have Grade V (Gold) pan offense guardians or Capital and want to send a coalition attack. We cannot send our guardians unless we do not do a coal attack and instead send individually. But the defender has all his guardians (up to +150 players) defending his pans or capital. That is an unfair advantage on an already difficult situation.

You basically killed coalition attacks when you developed the guardians but failed to include them in coalition attacks. Now you must just go in alone with your Gold guardian and the same for your teammates. Make us spend time and money on something we cannot fully use is just downright wrong.

KatiaModerator
Sep 10, 2019, 22:3909/10/19
01/31/18

Leo said:

Katerina Maurogennous said:

Leo said:

Yes. Let's say myself and two of my teammates all have Grade V (Gold) pan offense guardians or Capital and want to send a coalition attack. We cannot send our guardians unless we do not do a coal attack and instead send individually. But the defender has all his guardians (up to +150 players) defending his pans or capital. That is an unfair advantage on an already difficult situation.

You basically killed coalition attacks when you developed the guardians but failed to include them in coalition attacks. Now you must just go in alone with your Gold guardian and the same for your teammates. Make us spend time and money on something we cannot fully use is just downright wrong.
I know Leo ,Moderators are players too.I don't think that plarium failed to include the offensive guardians to coalition attacks. I believe that changing the balance of the game wasn't in their plans .As I told developers haven't rejected the idea to include offensive guardians in  coas attacks  in  the future ,so we all hoping  to see this change soon .Happy Hunting all  

Oct 15, 2019, 09:2810/15/19
03/10/15

omg balance of the game now? we give two steps in front and now this new one gives us 3 back?

1- do we have to explain all over again of teh last 2 years?

2.-  and seond, my dear katerina, moderators that are players are the ones that also agree with the problem and brought out originally the problem!

I understand that you did not bother reading (and understanding) the problem, but please it looks really bad to through your colleges like the previous alina and now the moderators under the bus

NancyAdmin
Oct 16, 2019, 11:5110/16/19
07/09/19

omg balance of the game now? we give two steps in front and now this new one gives us 3 back?

1- do we have to explain all over again of teh last 2 years?

2.-  and seond, my dear katerina, moderators that are players are the ones that also agree with the problem and brought out originally the problem!

I understand that you did not bother reading (and understanding) the problem, but please it looks really bad to through your colleges like the previous alina and now the moderators under the bus

We posted updated feedback from the dev team regarding this case here. At the moment, there is no ETA for this feature. 
Oct 22, 2019, 16:5710/22/19
05/05/16

All I hear is crickets.

Many of us have spent a lot of money and time acquiring and upgrading Gold (Graved V) guardians that we cannot use to its full potential.
Oct 22, 2019, 22:1110/22/19
07/29/15

At this point - now that they have destroyed any chance of people that do not have gold plated guardians actually building one ... fixing the guardian coalition attack issues would be a bigger set back than leaving them be.

The difference in power between the strongest coalitions and the "rank and file" players is becoming so large, that giving us the benefit of using our guardians in even more ways, would be very balancing to an already messed up game.

They need to fix many things that are killing sparta before they address this bug.
Oct 23, 2019, 02:3610/23/19
05/05/16

Attrition said:

At this point - now that they have destroyed any chance of people that do not have gold plated guardians actually building one ... fixing the guardian coalition attack issues would be a bigger set back than leaving them be.

The difference in power between the strongest coalitions and the "rank and file" players is becoming so large, that giving us the benefit of using our guardians in even more ways, would be very balancing to an already messed up game.

They need to fix many things that are killing sparta before they address this bug.

I should be able to utilize my guardian whether it is a Grade II or Grade V regardless if I bought it or gained it from a tournament or hitting warlords. Not sure about you but I have received several Holy from hitting warlords in the past. But I was doing guardians daily for months. Now that most of mine are upgraded I don't go crazy hitting warlords as much as I used to. Now mostly when there is a tournament.

Right now as it stands if we wanted to hit a pan we could only send one guardian in a coalition attack or send as individuals whereas the defender is using all 1-160 (varies depending on number of players in coal and number actually defending) and that is not balanced.

BTW, the other issue is also very important to fix
Oct 23, 2019, 17:0610/23/19
Nov 22, 2019, 21:03(edited)
06/17/16

Nancy You can say this proposal to the developers:

1 guardian rank 6 are 6 guardians rank 5.

Could they change to updated a rank 5 to rank 6, with 1  guardian rank 6? sacrificing 1 guardian rank 6 to improve a 5 to 6.

NancyAdmin
Oct 29, 2019, 13:4510/29/19
07/09/19
Spartans, if you refer to any issues that should be fixed in your opinion, please search the forum first and it there is no such a suggestion/bug report, please specify it in more detail. We would be grateful if you could describe such statements in your comments so that we can better assist you. 
Nov 7, 2019, 07:2211/07/19
05/05/16
Any update on this issue?