guardians and coalition attacks

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 26, 2018, 09:5907/26/18
03/10/15

good morning, I wonder if experts in guardians could clarify how coalition attacks work with guardians.

as far as i can recall, only one guardian can go (as you can not send a cap or panteon off guardian as reinforcement, it does not let you) and the only guardian that can go will only affect the troops of the sender of the coa attack,, so the others go with no guardian.

am i wrong here?

if i am not wrong, isnt this ilogical?  

because defense guardians in pans and capitals are all individually activated in the pans/capitals, now attacks have to be individual?

is plarium now killing coa attacks?

thanks in advance for your time & help 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 27, 2018, 16:0307/27/18
Jul 27, 2018, 16:09(edited)
03/10/15

but, have you not inform them of this error already?

its been in fb for a while, so the logic says that it should have come to us corrected, dont you think?

1.-

i should be able to send the guardian that i want as reinforcement

if i send a coa attack i should be able to choose the guardian of my collegues the same i can choose their troops/ champs... as they work the same way

this has created another unbalanced situation between defence and attack ingame. do really devs play this game? why they dont talk directly with real players... it would be all so easy and simple...

Jul 28, 2018, 03:1307/28/18
02/13/17
A "simple" change regarding coalition attacks could be.. All units benefit from the guy sending the units. - benefits from his guardian.
Nov 12, 2018, 20:5111/12/18
03/10/15

any news about this?

Nov 13, 2018, 13:1311/13/18
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

any news about this?

Hello!

Yes, I just asked about it a couple of weeks ago.

Devs are thinking about updates to the Coalition attacks in general.

I don't know yet when this update will be done and what exactly will be changed. But devs said they plan to add Guardians to Coalition attack after this change.
Nov 14, 2018, 02:5011/14/18
03/05/16

Alina Phoenix said:

any news about this?

Hello!

I don't know yet when this update will be done and what exactly will be changed. But devs said they plan to add Guardians to Coalition attack after this change.

I would suggest being able to include other members' guardians in coalition attacks and have those guardians only affect the troops of the specific player the guardian belongs to in the coalition attack.  If one member's guardians is able to be used and affect all troops sent in a coalition attack, that would result in some members of a coalition not having to work towards improving their guardians.

Guardians should be player-specific in coalition attacks.
Nov 14, 2018, 07:5811/14/18
03/10/15
Alina Phoenix said:

any news about this?

Hello!

t alina, before they mess , would not be easier to test with real experienced player or ask real players first, the ones that we brought the problem? a change like this is better to be tested properly before launching, what better than real experienced players to help?
Nov 14, 2018, 22:1011/14/18
11/05/15

whilst I appreciate that it would be nice for new features to be tested with experienced players first I cant see this happening as this would result in some players gaining access to new features before anyone else, can you imagine the complaints Plarium would get about this? 

Potential new features did used to be run past mods and other experienced players at one time but due to one or two people then "leaking" information about them this stopped as again it gave an unfair advantage to those who had friends who could tell them about it sadly 
Nov 15, 2018, 08:4611/15/18
Nov 15, 2018, 08:55(edited)
03/10/15

actually moorte you and me, we know that already happends and it is well known and its been said here too that they all test first in stormfall (and i dont mention that most the times they go first to fb before they come to my plataform), so i dont see the problem if the testers sign an agreement of non disclosure like you did as moderator (I assume you did as in basic procedure) just because there was a bad apple, not all apples are rotten (in reference to the leak in moderation team), a pitty they still dont do that

about unfair advantage, lol, well sometimes i think you and me we play different games, even if it is the same game, knowing something does not mean that you will excell on it, to be sincere the most unfair advantage in this game is the fact that if you dont spend money its really hard to be competitive in sparta plarium.com (in plarium.com, as i dont play your plataform i can not compare with fb) .... I am not complaining, i am jsut pointing out the reality. 

About real game testers, it would not be the first game to test with real players in a real beta server (special for only testing). 
Nov 15, 2018, 09:4511/15/18
11/05/15
sadly there is always someone who spoils it for the majority 
Nov 15, 2018, 14:4311/15/18
02/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

any news about this?

Hello!

t alina, before they mess , would not be easier to test with real experienced player or ask real players first, the ones that we brought the problem? a change like this is better to be tested properly before launching, what better than real experienced players to help?

Oh, Hijadelafortuna T.I.A., implementation of the test servers for players is a dream the whole Community team has for a couple of years already.

But we're not a department which can put this idea in life.

I don't say devs don't dream about it as well, they do. But opening test servers for players is a huge amount of work that should be done and a huge amount of time for it that the company can't do for now.

I know some world famous companies like Blizzard and others have their test servers available for players. And it's great.

I'm sure we will come to this decision one day as well. But I don't think it will happen in the near future.

Nov 15, 2018, 14:4411/15/18
02/29/16
Videre said:

Alina Phoenix said:

any news about this?

Hello!

I would suggest being able to include other members' guardians in coalition attacks and have those guardians only affect the troops of the specific player the guardian belongs to in the coalition attack.  If one member's guardians is able to be used and affect all troops sent in a coalition attack, that would result in some members of a coalition not having to work towards improving their guardians.

Guardians should be player-specific in coalition attacks.
If Guardians are included in the Coalition attack, they will work exactly in this way: give Bonus only to Units of their owners.
Nov 15, 2018, 18:2211/15/18
03/10/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Alina Phoenix said:

any news about this?

Hello!

Oh, Hijadelafortuna T.I.A., implementation of the test servers for players is a dream the whole Community team has for a couple of years already.

But we're not a department which can put this idea in life.

I don't say devs don't dream about it as well, they do. But opening test servers for players is a huge amount of work that should be done and a huge amount of time for it that the company can't do for now.

I know some world famous companies like Blizzard and others have their test servers available for players. And it's great.

I'm sure we will come to this decision one day as well. But I don't think it will happen in the near future.

a pitty, i know several game companies that do it and works really good, its not a matter to dream, is a matter to want to get things done and make players part of it
Nov 15, 2018, 18:2511/15/18
03/10/15

Alina Phoenix said:

If Guardians are included in the Coalition attack, they will work exactly in this way: give Bonus only to Units of their owners.

fair enough & correct, so all are encouraged to have a good guardian.

for the sake of my own troops lol hope is soon, the difference of death units with guardian and without it, is brutal hahahaha  so pretty please ;-)

Nov 20, 2018, 13:0911/20/18
02/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

fair enough & correct, so all are encouraged to have a good guardian.

for the sake of my own troops lol hope is soon, the difference of death units with guardian and without it, is brutal hahahaha  so pretty please ;-)

Yep, Guardians give pretty high bonus :)  
Dec 22, 2018, 09:1112/22/18
03/10/15
any news alina?
Dec 24, 2018, 15:5812/24/18
02/29/16

any news alina?

Unfortunately, not yet :( 

But I will remind devs about it.
Jan 15, 2019, 00:1301/15/19
03/10/15
you can send attack city guardian when trying to liberate :)  that's good :)
Jan 17, 2019, 14:0801/17/19
02/29/16

you can send attack city guardian when trying to liberate :)  that's good :)
Yes, this issue was fixed a couple of updates ago 
Jun 18, 2019, 22:2706/18/19
05/05/16
Was this ever fixed?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 19, 2019, 09:4206/19/19
05/21/19

Leo said:

Was this ever fixed?

Hello Leo!

What exactly you're talking about? 

Thanks in advance!