Chronos quests

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jun 19, 2018, 13:5206/19/18
Jun 19, 2018, 13:53(edited)
03/10/15

today i got two quests, now is imposible that i will get a minimum of 25 missions in this week, not that i will make them, that i will get them.

alina could you be so kind to confirm that we will all we will get a minimum of at least 25 daily quests per week, even if i stil find illogical that we are asked to do a minimum of 25 when the ones we get are that ones.... and the reward is 100 dracmas for something nearly impossible to do?

Jun 20, 2018, 03:5306/20/18
06/17/15

Fortuna said:

today i got two quests, now is imposible that i will get a minimum of 25 missions in this week, not that i will make them, that i will get them.

alina could you be so kind to confirm that we will all we will get a minimum of at least 25 daily quests per week, even if i stil find illogical that we are asked to do a minimum of 25 when the ones we get are that ones.... and the reward is 100 dracmas for something nearly impossible to do?

Not nearly impossible.

If we continue to get 1 or 2 missions every other day it can not be done.

On days that i actually get 4 or 5 missions, I seem to always get both the imporia missions.  These missions are also impossible to complete.

Jun 20, 2018, 10:1406/20/18
Jun 20, 2018, 10:31(edited)
11/05/15

I have to agree here, since the missions have been "adjusted" they are nigh on impossible to achieve, I will never be able to do the "help 30 coalition members bulld" one as pretty much my whole team is maxed out on most buildings, the Emporia ones are pretty much impossible to do as well, I am fast running out of domination activators so that one will also be out of my reach soon as well, I am having to not build all my traps to ensure I can hit that one when it pops up, I know I am a moderator etc however I am first and foremost a player of the game and its disappointing that so many changes have been implemented that make it impossible for non or moderate coiners to develop effectively or effieiently despite being highly active

I am also really disappointed in the currently running legacy PP event as well, to even get a decent reward on that without burning units chasing the top spots is really not cost effective when you look at death to reward ratio's 

If I were a new player of the game the sheer level of things to learn about would really put me off now, that said as I am not then its not such a steep learning curve so I persevere 

We need new blood coming in regularly, we need the game to be fairly easy to learn so they dont get put off and we need them to remain optimistic and enthusiastic or the game will end up being a few thousand old time players at the most. That would also be boring, not to mention reduce the amount of revenue that would come in.  

Emporia need revisiting, make them less about the PvP or at least let us keep the res already collected when they are hit and you are knocked off them, that way MORE people will use them

Make the PA's only able to be used at more than 100mi distance that would prevent lazy players sitting right next to you and bombarding you, reduce the amount that can be sent, I am currently logging the PA use for June of a team we are at war with and they have collectively sent over 1000 PA's in only 20 days so far. This isn't an issue as such for my team as we are well versed in how to defend effectively however a new player/team would be highly put off by that alone. 

Change the package pricing system, I stopped spending after xmas as the packages available to me had gone up so much, before that I would regularly buy a few of the lower priced ones as they were good value for money but then the sliding scale came into effect so I stopped, I will start again once they are back down to a decent value to money ratio however in the meantime that is also lost revenue for the company. People should have access to ALL the package values not just a few, some months they may be able to afford more but others they may not and therefore restricting access to the lower packages means no spend instead of a lower spend, which is better for the company? 

All these fairly small changes would revitalise people's interest with increased revenue for the company and better customer satisfaction 

Jun 20, 2018, 10:2606/20/18
02/13/17

Awesome MORTEEEE 

Jun 20, 2018, 18:0006/20/18
Jun 20, 2018, 18:01(edited)
03/10/15
Moortee, excellent points . I may not agree with all of them (love my pa, not because i am lazy but for other reasons lol)  but i agree with more than I disagree. thanks for sharing
Jun 21, 2018, 10:0906/21/18
08/20/15
MORTEEEE - excellent post and very valid points made. Hands up all those who think you should be in charge 
Jun 21, 2018, 10:4506/21/18
09/14/15

Yes good points Mortlee....we all would like  to see some fairness come into this game. I, for one, am totally sceptical that will ever happen.

The almighty devs aim seems to be to hinder game play not smooth it out for players. User friendly is a phrase beyond the comprehension of these

people.

But they did their job well. I will be 3 short of 25 and 4 short of 100 for the monthly all because for some inexplicable reason they decide to give me 2 quests at least 3 times. No one should try to explain why that happened, it should never happen.

Jun 22, 2018, 05:3906/22/18
11/05/15

to be fair we cant really blame the dev's for this, in my experience Devs 1) only do what they are told to, 2) rarely get the time they actually need to fully check their codes before update releases, 3) get an awful lot of flak for bugs that they didnt get given the time to check for fully 

this is from experience beta testing some big named games over the years and knowing some game developers, they always had the same complaints, not enough time and having to push out coding they werent happy with due to time scales 

Jun 22, 2018, 10:1306/22/18
02/29/16

Fortuna said:

Yes, you should receive this minimum number of Quests required to fulfill 25 Quests. 

Number of daily Quests you receive will increase significantly when devs add Guardians to plarium.com servers and Quests you need to complete for them.

It will be done in the very near future :)

Jun 22, 2018, 10:4006/22/18
03/10/15

"should" but most of us we did not get the minimum