Chronos quests

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jun 12, 2018, 18:1506/12/18
10/15/15

Fortuna said:

elias, if you get only one quest or 3 quests instead of 4-5  .... there is no way you get it done... 

unless they do a normal frecuency of quests (4-5 daily) .... problem is not solved

Friend fortune please reread my answer.

Amigos resuelto, la última actualización corrigió el problema y ahora será matemáticamente posible cumplir la misión de cronos semanal. teniendo en cuenta que la semana ya ha comenzado esto será posible en la próxima semana.

maldito google translator lol

Jun 13, 2018, 07:2706/13/18
11/08/14
The problem hasn't been solved at all, unless you regard retarded AI as a solution. I just got a quest asking me to activate dominion status, but my dominion is already active and remains active for another 6 days, so how on earth can i get a quest like that? On another server i got 1 daily for the second time in one week, making it impossible for me to complete the weekly and probably also the monthly. The last week things have gone from bad to worse and it's sucking the life out of my gaming experience. Keep this up Plarium and you have lost yourself another paying customer.
Jun 13, 2018, 11:0706/13/18
12/03/15

I hope the problem is solved... by next week. This week I have been especially dedicated to doing all the daily missions and I have succeeded. However, today I received only three missions. In the unlikely event that I have 6 missions tomorrow, I will have received a total of 28/30 missions of this type this week. I mean, this week has been mathematically impossible for me to accomplish this weekly mission.

Anyway, as I said at the beginning, I hope this will be settled by next week. For the time being, I'm not earning 100 drachmas, and I won't win the reduction in grain consumption either. Either way, the constant is that the fool's face always fits us. And this is happening more and more often. A pity.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Jun 13, 2018, 12:0906/13/18
02/29/16

Hello all!

Let me explain this situation with Chronos Quests in more details:

1. We have several different sets of Quests for players on different Levels. 

Some of the Quests in these sets can't be completed by players because of different factors. For example, player can't complete quest on Research/Upgrade agreement as he already upgraded all of them. Now, this factor is taken into account and when player receives set that contain Quests he/she can't complete, these Quests won't be displayed in the list of Quests.

Taking into account it would be harder to complete Weekly and Monthly Quests in this case, devs decreased the number of Quests you need to complete to get reward for them.

2. If you received Quest on Dominion Status activation, but you already have it activated, you just need to apply one more activator (no matter for how long it will be). You will prolong your Dominion Status and complete Quest in this way.

3. You don't receive one and the same set of Quests for several days. There are still sets where you will receive 5 Daily Quests that will allow you to complete Weekly and Monthly Quests.

4. In the very near future, devs plan to add new Daily Quests that will help you to complete Weekly and Monthly Quests easier ;)

Jun 14, 2018, 13:5206/14/18
09/14/15
Tell me, when I only get 2 quests, what are the three i cant complete. or even the 2 or the one....I have never received an agreement quest, so i dont know what you are talking about..and im still signing them
Jun 16, 2018, 02:5706/16/18
08/16/15

I thought that the Chronos quests were being fixed, but they are getting worse, for the week begining 15 june.

Friday 15 june, Chronos quests 2, first activate dominion, second attack or defend 5 Persian positions

Saturday 16 June Chronos quests 2, first activate dominion, second attack or defend 5 Persian positions.

I think I see a pattern developing.

Apart from the frustration of not being able to complete weekly or monthly quests.

The part I find most amazing is that, the quests that we "can't complete" do not show, therefor does not give us the option of using a Chronos Favor to complete these quests.

Jun 17, 2018, 08:4106/17/18
11/08/14
Just for the record, sign or update an agreement has never been a Chronos quest, so to give that as an example doesn't even make any sense.
Jun 17, 2018, 16:3206/17/18
11/08/14
misotisa said:

Gepi77 said:

And again Sparta claims that dominian has to be activated. Therefore only 2 chronos missions. But dominian is activated!

http://www.youscreen.de/mmugf42-vorherrschaft_1.jpg

http://www.youscreen.de/welvo25-dominion.jpg

If you'll extend your dominion by 30 minutes this quest will be done.

Even though that is true, it's an indication that the game is broken. We only used to get that quest when dominion wasn't active, now it's completely random, so no longer the game anticipates on your current ingame situation like it used to. It's a flaw they need to fix, and they better fix it fast, because i won't be playing the game anymore if this keeps happening.
Jun 18, 2018, 08:0406/18/18
Jun 18, 2018, 08:37(edited)
03/10/15

misotina dont you know that writing in capitals in shouting? i dont feel there is a need to shout, we are all talking with respect. 

back to the problem....

now we ahve a quest that asks for 25 quests per week, so my question, that should be easy to answer is how many quests we are supposed to get every week? 25? 27? 30? 35?

thanks in advance for your answer alina, i am sure you will give me a real number not some "dev are working bla h blah " that does not sort the problem/doubt that we all ahve. :)

Jun 18, 2018, 09:2406/18/18
Jun 18, 2018, 09:33(edited)
02/16/16

j-krete said:

Just for the record, sign or update an agreement has never been a Chronos quest, so to give that as an example doesn't even make any sense.

I guess these are only on facebook Sparta, not on portal Sparta.

misotina dont you know that writing in capitals in shouting? i dont feel there is a need to shout, we are all talking with respect. 

Oh, forgive me Fortusa, I hope I didn't damaged your hearing? Do you hear ringing in your ears?

Jun 18, 2018, 13:0406/18/18
02/29/16

Archons, devs decreased the number of daily Quests you need to complete to 25 Quests.

They calculated number of Daily quests you receive and it's enough to complete Weekly Quest.

Plus, they will add Guardians to plarium.com servers soon and Daily quests for them. It will increase the number of Quests.

Jun 18, 2018, 13:4806/18/18
03/10/15

so how many daily quest we will get in a week?

it is not a difficult question, it is just a number

can you not help on this?

it is not like asking for coke secret fomrula

Jun 18, 2018, 13:5006/18/18
Jun 18, 2018, 14:11(edited)
03/10/15

misotisa said:

Oh, forgive me Fortusa, I hope I didn't damaged your hearing? Do you hear ringing in your ears?

so now sarcasm is good quality in a modderator? i would have though that a respetful answer was to recognise the msitake and note it for not happening again, we can all learn from our mistakes

update: I see you are nto anymore moderator... now you can answer with all the sarcasm that you want, but still no need for capitals. good game

Jun 18, 2018, 14:4706/18/18
02/16/16

Fortuna said:

update: I see you are nto anymore moderator... now you can answer with all the sarcasm that you want, but still no need for capitals. good game

I never was moderator , not I would want to be. It is you that asked me not to use CAPS so maybe Fortuna is actually secret identity of one of moderators? 🤨

Jun 18, 2018, 14:5506/18/18
03/10/15

its my mistake as i though you were the german moderator, that uses same photo as you. I apologise about the moderator comment

anyway capitals is shouting and there is no need to shout :) 

About secret identities, i must do a bad job using same name here and game and even coa name in description, i dont hide
Jun 18, 2018, 14:5806/18/18
03/10/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Archons, devs decreased the number of daily Quests you need to complete to 25 Quests.

They calculated number of Daily quests you receive and it's enough to complete Weekly Quest.

Plus, they will add Guardians to plarium.com servers soon and Daily quests for them. It will increase the number of Quests.

alina i have been told we will get a minimum of only 25 daily quests per week, dont you find that too close and not too logical? would not be more logical at least a 20% or 25% more that what it is asked to get a quest done?
Jun 19, 2018, 07:5706/19/18
11/08/14
misotisa said:

j-krete said:

I guess these are only on facebook Sparta, not on portal Sparta.

No, i play on Facebook as well, and there we have had the chronos quests for a much longer time then on portal, but i have never ever seen a quest that requires me to sign or update an agreement, it's a non issue.

Jun 19, 2018, 08:0206/19/18
Jun 19, 2018, 08:03(edited)
11/08/14
Update: Ok, they have decreased the number of dailies from 30 to 25, but now, for the second time in 3 days, i only g et two dailies, namely the retarded "activate dominion" one and "attack or defend 5 positions", and that's all. So it probably looks like i'm not gonna make the weekly again, and if that happens i'm outtahere.