Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 21, 2018, 05:5401/21/18
Jan 21, 2018, 05:57(edited)
05/11/16

coktail92 said:

try to be relax its a game  ! you said we are nothing because we dont have money..we have the heart and the the bravour  more important than money! 

http://prntscr.com/hxe8o1

you are the biggest coalition and look the war w make near equality you know why  you have only 30 players active in wars  and 120 players are farming ! only in your coalition  for protection and orichalq

now as you frigthen only 2 pans  so no orichalq  for them!  when we will start attak your capitol  im sure 120 players will leave your coalition ...

only her for protection  but they are not fighters....

IM not trying to get into the politics of this war.    but your points that you posted make no sense.   you have no pans or cap   so  it is not like you have any troops for them to hit.    how are they supposed to gain points  when their is nothing around????   I don't understand why you posted this.  I have though seen 50 k agema  that you raided my buddy with.     that would have boosted you into the lead  if you wanted to win.
Jan 21, 2018, 09:1701/21/18
10/16/15

Hi PMC,

you know, He used to bully Non Coiners in the past, now he formed a Federation against us. We fight the whole Fed not only Reaper, neverless we are about 1,5 Mi Points ahead of them. Other Coalitons of these Fed, didn't accept the war request, we sent them.

La Patire du Nord is the only Coalition with Cap higher then lvl 5 now, but in 2 days they are also regular member of these Federation, he founded.

But you hit the point PMC, he lets his Federation Members pay the bill for Agitation, he made before. Unfortunatly those guys always find some "Lemmings" following such "show" fighters....

Jan 23, 2018, 20:1101/23/18
08/19/15

Check this video .. it tells you all 

Jan 29, 2018, 18:0001/29/18
10/16/15

Eyynar said:

We fight the whole Fed not only Reaper, neverless we are about 1,5 Mi Points ahead of them. Other Coalitons of these Fed, didn't accept the war request, we sent them.

La Patire du Nord is the only Coalition with Cap higher then lvl 5 now, but in 2 days they are also regular member of these Federation, he founded. (done!)

But you hit the point PMC, he lets his Federation Members pay the bill for Agitation, he made before. Unfortunatly those guys always find some "Lemmings" following such "show" fighters....

Video is technical ok, I usually don't quote myself, but Reality shows different facts than your Vid. Even we are fighting all the Coas you mentioned in this Vid on the same time, we are now 3,5 Mi Points ahead of your Coalition. 

If we would make a Video like yours, it has to be longer then "Lord of the ring" Directors Cut to show all your failed raids.

We all know, that yourself have a proper Army, but you don't use them on us, cause even if you kill them all, you wouldn't reap the benefits of your efforts.

So it goes on, you let your "Lemmings" bleed and make us stronger.

Feb 1, 2018, 01:4402/01/18
03/08/16

you wi the war  beacause defense give more points exactly but we dont want win the war official just destroy your defense!  since one week many alts come in your coalition to  make compensation of defense lost in your pan! 

you dont know how tofight each day we catch offense daily!   you have 150 players only 15 fighting  and 134 are farmers ! 

i can say only one thing   ! as long reapers play sparta  you will never  be back in top 10  

you destroy all capitol in sparta now you pay  no ranking  only 2 pans no  veterans units   the reality nordmann no future in this game  only the past

and you can notice reaper are the first coalition who empty his capitol   and pans to fight nords! all sparta are afraid to fight you! we are not afraid  because  you have money but you dont know how to play....

we loose the war with number but we will reset your coalition very soneer

Feb 1, 2018, 07:5202/01/18

LoL ..... you are funny brutus

you empty your pans and your hs? .......hahahahahahaha ...... wake up homie ..... you empty nothing, you lost all pans and your hs.

nordmann will never back in top 10? ...... nordmann wasn´t top 10 at the beginning of the war. who cares which ranking we have, as long as we can kick your asses

and now sweety .... go and play with lego

Feb 1, 2018, 18:0502/01/18
Feb 1, 2018, 18:06(edited)

Great words in a forum, but ingame a small fry .... the leader and the coa ....

24/7 under a bubble, but wanna try to beat nordmann?

Envy is the sincerest form of recognition.

Feb 4, 2018, 11:1302/04/18
08/19/15

brutusmalus said:

you wi the war  beacause defense give more points exactly but we dont want win the war official just destroy your defense!  since one week many alts come in your coalition to  make compensation of defense lost in your pan! 

you dont know how tofight each day we catch offense daily!   you have 150 players only 15 fighting  and 134 are farmers ! 

i can say only one thing   ! as long reapers play sparta  you will never  be back in top 10  

you destroy all capitol in sparta now you pay  no ranking  only 2 pans no  veterans units   the reality nordmann no future in this game  only the past

and you can notice reaper are the first coalition who empty his capitol   and pans to fight nords! all sparta are afraid to fight you! we are not afraid  because  you have money but you dont know how to play....

Seems you didn't know the facts .. here are some for you:

1. Never saw so much ridiculous coalition attacks as from reapers, la horde, la patrie de nord etc. .. shame on you to send something like this as coalition attacks! How will you destroy our defense with this little few men you send? 

2. 99% from your offense are gone with each attack .. and without 75% recovery from the hospital .. forever!

3. You guys needed over 3 weeks with 15+ coalitions to take 5 pans from Happy Nordmann (incomprehensible ) 

4. Since weeks you guys run with 15+ coalitions on 2 pans from Nordmann and still FAILED to take them!! .. and you say we didnt know how to fight?! We from Nordmann needed 30-60 minutes to take ALL your pans and downgrade your capital!! Keep on your great work .. the whole server is laughing about you!! 

5. Only a few coiners (5-6) are left from you guys which keep this alive .. and this is only a matter of time. 

Feb 4, 2018, 15:5702/04/18
05/10/16
brutusmalus said:

BrutusMalus,,,,,,, please enlighten me.... you mentioned that among 150 players of Nordman only 15 are fighting? if thats true, how will you fight if all of them fights you? you cannot even win with 15 players and yet you are so confident declaring you are killing their troops... The truth is, you will never ever win in this war and that hurts and hard to accept but sooner or later you will realize that what you said was only a joke to make you happy. but anyway, good luck....hihihihihihihi
Feb 5, 2018, 05:0302/05/18
Feb 5, 2018, 05:04(edited)
05/11/16
Apollinaris said:

4. Since weeks you guys run with 15+ coalitions on 2 pans from Nordmann and still FAILED to take them!! .. and you say we didnt know how to fight?! We from Nordmann needed 30-60 minutes to take ALL your pans and downgrade your capital!! Keep on your great work .. the whole server is laughing about you!! 

maybe it was to fast for them to remember.   hahahhaha 
Feb 5, 2018, 19:3002/05/18
12/22/15
tischbein61 said:

you and your cashbrothers mean with your fat fat credit cards are you who in sparta?

And fat belly, too :)
Feb 5, 2018, 19:3202/05/18
12/22/15
Fire and Darkness said:

I do not like any arrogant people in the RL and in the game, and I think the majority in sparta can not even smell you at 1 kilometer.

In real life 99% Nordmanns are chicken :)
Feb 5, 2018, 19:4202/05/18
12/22/15

Talos said:

Not Talos, but Falus :)

Feb 6, 2018, 20:1702/06/18
10/20/15

spare us the bullshit davidwhatever, will you ?

random thought : very few people actually know much about a situation or about how it started, if you've had some experience in the beginning, spreading, discussing, arguing of fights, wars or just minor issues, you may have noticed (especially if you're clear-minded) that legends spread very rapidly, facts are distorted even more rapidly, annoying actions from our partners forgotten even more rapidly, people who have heard things from a friend's friend spread opinions even more rapidly and so on. Add to that the dishonesty of many, the misunderstandings, the different conceptions of the game (some actions are completely casual to some people while it drives others crazy --> assassins, attacks on emporium, liberation of sieges...) and the situation is pretty similar to what it is in real life : complex.

I know very little about the Nordmann v Reapers situation, but if I did want to go get some accurate information about it from both sides (which I don't really, though I would be happy to read you if you have a good knowledge of the situation), I would most likely end up with very different versions of the story...

forget about the good-guys-versus-baddies story...

Feb 8, 2018, 21:4102/08/18
05/11/16

hahahah   AGIM   that is to good   

Feb 9, 2018, 02:1802/09/18
Feb 12, 2018, 08:47(edited)
03/12/15

that is for the best! everyone should always respect all human beings! 

i am happy for you and also proud that you feel you can come out of the closet in a public forum! 

good for you and i hope you will find yourself a nice dude to marry with ! but please in the future do not discuss your sexlife in here again 
Feb 9, 2018, 14:5502/09/18
05/30/15

Hey Agim. 

i'm free tonight. why not pop over to my tent & talk to my budgie 
Feb 9, 2018, 16:0202/09/18
Feb 12, 2018, 08:47(edited)
09/12/15

that is for the best! everyone should always respect all human beings! 

i am happy for you and also proud that you feel you can come out of the closet in a public forum! 

good for you and i hope you will find yourself a nice dude to marry with ! but please in the future do not discuss your sexlife in here again 
losers are cause they chose to be losers 

Feb 9, 2018, 16:0602/09/18
10/24/15
Tino fred paradiddle said:

Hey Agim. 

i'm free tonight. why not pop over to my tent & talk to my budgie 
CHANGE YOUR NAME !!!! YOU ARE NOT ME !!!! are you my GIRL FRIEND ? 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.