reapers vs nordmann

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 3, 2018, 16:2801/03/18
Jan 4, 2018, 12:25(edited)
08/16/15

all nordmann you seem to be little nervous dont worry look official wars you  win ..... but how a little coalition like reapers can  resist to yo...

because we are not farmers like you! 

its a good exeperience for you to   fight repers! you will be more experimented..... nobody wants fight you its an error you  have money but dont know how fighting...

https://prnt.sc/hvxv0g

http://prntscr.com/hvgf11

https://prnt.sc/hvxvie

we have sound also ...

Jan 3, 2018, 17:2401/03/18
08/22/15

Until the nordmann started to kick your ars you were all super mega brave (under a bubble for few months). Where is HaitA(n)(m)us ?

You talk about farmers/coiners while half your coa is coining (still minimum few hundred dollars per person per month).

Death to all R.I.P.ers :)

Jan 3, 2018, 21:5301/03/18
05/12/16

d3vnul said:

Until the nordmann started to kick your ars you were all super mega brave (under a bubble for few months). Where is HaitA(n)(m)us ?

You talk about farmers/coiners while half your coa is coining (still minimum few hundred dollars per person per month).

Death to all R.I.P.ers :)

am here you have a problem with me sir d3vnul? :-)

I beat you and all your coalition to me lol

Jan 3, 2018, 22:4601/03/18
02/17/15
destructeur anti-nordman said:

Hi everybody !

Well I see a lot of Nordmann types: arrogant !

I'm NOT-COINER and I can take you off ... and you think you can resist the house reaper?

you will not resist!

you made your law on the game because everyone was afraid of you, but this time is resolved and you will fall ... we stand up against you, you laugh at us, but soon you will subrire us to stop ...

on this, I wish you a very very good luck in the game, you will need it a lot!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jan 4, 2018, 02:2201/04/18
Jan 8, 2018, 06:00(edited)
03/19/15

Vodka said:

knigochey said:

agim R.E.D said:

mitko said:

I am trying to understand - How is it possible to grow so many agemas like some of nordman did. And they recover their losses so fast like a magical hand from plarium is helping...
The most easy answer i had ever given: 
People with a lot of money have a magical touch. 
Come on, if people have a lot of money, that is a sign they do not squander. It is hard to believe that a sane person would spend half a million dollars in this game. They just "know a way". 

i already did the math in this forum ones but i will atleast tell you again haha players that spend bigg dont even come close to this nber ... your math  is well of here 

I doubt you did true math - rather some spin.

First, the amount of troops you have now doesn't show how much you paid for and lost  prior. these  are prior expenses.

Second, Plarium allows you to buy drachmas with "discount", but these are very small amounts and you have to spend a lot to buy those troops as most of them, without discounts.

Third, even if you  "revive" the troops lost in PP for 25% of their original price, that means you bought thatt amount of troops previously for 100% of the price.   Thus, you spend  125%

Jan 4, 2018, 06:4101/04/18
Jan 4, 2018, 12:26(edited)
06/17/16

coktail92 said:

all nordmann you seem to be little nervous dont worry look official wars you  win ..... but how a little coalition like reapers can  resist to yo...

because we are not farmers like you! 

its a good exeperience for you to   fight repers! you will be more experimented..... nobody wants fight you its an error you  have money but dont know how fighting...

https://prnt.sc/hvxv0g
http://prntscr.com/hvgf11
https://prnt.sc/hvxvie

we have sound also ...

Moderators.... Rules are rules, no photos with coordinates should be posted on any thread without permission....

Jan 4, 2018, 06:4501/04/18
06/17/16

knigochey said:

mandi4 said:

May i know what kind of freedom Reaper is asking?
the "freedom" to hurt others with impunity, I guess

Arent they have that "impunity" freedom????? 

i guess they want freedom to dictate too, which is impossible...
Jan 4, 2018, 12:2901/04/18
Jan 4, 2018, 12:30(edited)
06/13/15

16hankster, You are right, thank you for not displaying the coordinates of a player on the forum without his authorization.

I modified the screenshots myself. In the future I no longer have to do it. 

Jan 6, 2018, 15:4001/06/18

agim R.E.D said:

For a moment we killed your few coalition which opened other accounts to bully big players - we wiped you out & will do every time you will have something. Why you make a video of war you lost, in few minutes we wiped you out so stop crying and start fighting when you win i will be first to congratualte you.

you and your cashbrothers mean with your fat fat credit cards are you who in sparta?
you have no idea about the mechanics of the game, buy, buy, buy.
Me and many others have zero respect for you because you are noobs without money.

Jan 6, 2018, 16:1301/06/18
Jan 6, 2018, 16:13(edited)
10/16/15

tischbein61 said:

you and your cashbrothers mean with your fat fat credit cards are you who in sparta?
you have no idea about the mechanics of the game, buy, buy, buy.
Me and many others have zero respect for you because you are noobs without money.

Tischbein, let me anwer your Question. We are the Coalition with most achivements in Sparta. You tell us, we don't know about mechanics of the game, think you are kidding. Let me know, who you are ingame and i will tell and show you something about that. And the way you act in Forum, i am not sure about, that I would  show you some respect ingame or in real life. 

Turning Computer on, writing nonsens in a forum is not how Sparta works Buddy

Eyynar, Nordmann

Jan 6, 2018, 16:4201/06/18
Jan 6, 2018, 16:47(edited)
06/13/15

tischbein61 said:

agim R.E.D said:

For a moment we killed your few coalition which opened other accounts to bully big players - we wiped you out & will do every time you will have something. Why you make a video of war you lost, in few minutes we wiped you out so stop crying and start fighting when you win i will be first to congratualte you.

your are noobs without money.

It's limit limit and thanks to not exceed this limit.

Jan 6, 2018, 19:1701/06/18
10/29/15

What a player wrote above, I can only sign.

If Eyynar says we have the most successes, yes, but without your 10 money players you would not have anything, that's what it looks like.

Brain can not be bought.

Who plays arrogantly in a game, and says he is the best, the rest nothing, will also fall very low. Because money players do not have a long breath, and they disappear as quickly as they came.

I do not like any arrogant people in the RL and in the game, and I think the majority in sparta can not even smell you at 1 kilometer.

Jan 6, 2018, 19:5801/06/18
10/16/15

Fire and Darkness,

I said we do have most achievements, not more or less. Rest you said, is interpretation to get it in your way. Brain is given or not, that*s the way it is.

Some of you tried to get your so called freedom fight into a nationalist cause, that's a pity.

You can fight us, that is what the game about, but didn't do so far. Your 16 Coalitions running for the non coiners and try to threaten them.

Eyynar

Jan 7, 2018, 23:5201/07/18
08/16/15

try to be relax its a game  ! you said we are nothing because we dont have money..we have the heart and the the bravour  more important than money! 

http://prntscr.com/hxe8o1

you are the biggest coalition and look the war w make near equality you know why  you have only 30 players active in wars  and 120 players are farming ! only in your coalition  for protection and orichalq

now as you frigthen only 2 pans  so no orichalq  for them!  when we will start attak your capitol  im sure 120 players will leave your coalition ...

only her for protection  but they are not fighters....
Jan 8, 2018, 00:1701/08/18
05/12/16

hello do not take your head is me the best lol

Jan 8, 2018, 06:0401/08/18
03/19/15
16hankster said:

knigochey said:

mandi4 said:

No, they don't. Now they can be spanked, too. They want that attacking them to be prohibited. 
Jan 8, 2018, 06:0501/08/18
03/19/15
16hankster said:

knigochey said:

mandi4 said:

Jan 8, 2018, 06:1601/08/18
03/19/15

coktail92 said:

you said we are nothing because we dont have money..we have the heart and the the bravour  more important than money! 

Why did not you say that you are a coiner like them? Even what I saw means you are spending a lot. 

And you do not have hearts. Otherwise, you would not have PA Delacola's city, while he is defending your shameless a$$es in real battles. 
Jan 19, 2018, 08:2901/19/18

coktail92 said:

now as you frigthen only 2 pans  so no orichalq  for them!  when we will start attak your capitol  im sure 120 players will leave your coalition ...only her for protection  but they are not fighters....

LoL .... you are funny

24/7 under the bubble but cry like a litte child ...... handkerchief for your tears?

Think first, then act btw. shut up if you hasn't a clue!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.