All Categories

Strike

Strike

Search
Comments
Apr 16, 2018, 16:1204/16/18
04/27/17

I adhere to the strike buying packages. I do not buy anything anymore because Plarium lacks respect for us players. I will invite many friends to the protest.

Apr 16, 2018, 17:4804/16/18
Apr 17, 2018, 12:01(edited)
05/02/17

Paul Gladkiy said:

RuTHLeSS BCY said:

first of all, thank you for responding to our appeal. We know that we are using a strong tone but we wanted plarium's attention to a problem that affects the majority of players. we want to incite no one to leave the game or take actions that can damage it. on the contrary, we want to give suggestions to improve the game because we care about it. Are you willing to listen to us .... seriously?

Sure, you're most welcome!

And yes, of course, we're willing to listen to your suggestions. Please feel free to write them down here, since we have this topic. 

I will check them and will do my best to help you with what I can.

Thanks!

Allow me to start in the name of BCY, first alliance in the standings, at this time. The main problem that many of our players have encountered is the increase in pack prices, which today cost an average of $ 100. Even if the purchase is not obligatory, without diamonds you can not play especially when making attacks on the bases. In fact in these cases the losses are very high. I am attaching some photos where you can see what I say. If a player loses 5/6 times more than his opponent, it remains very bad and if we talk about many millions it is impossible to continue playing without riasing. Those who have the chance to buy and revive with diamonds many others definitely stop playing. I have a lot of friends who are out of the game for this reason. That's why we ask Plarium either to reduce pack costs by at least 50% or to reduce the number of troop losses by at least 50%. (some also ask for 70%). This I believe is the main argument that today is generating a global complaint. If you have the opportunity to read the global chat you will realize how many coaches and how many players have joined this protest. I think this is something to be taken seriously, even before other players finally leave the game. Then there are many other topics that need to be addressed and resolved as follows: 

1. The VIP status that is not stated as getting it. This has created first-class players and second-class players. Plarium must explain the criteria for becoming a VIP 

2. The cost of accessories that can be purchased with diamonds is too high. The 15k annexs of diamonds ... it's a lot like everything else. We have to play and have fun without bleeding. 

3. The ops have been modified and the losses to make them are considerable. 

4. The skins?!?!? € 12 for seven days is a lot. Only the rich can afford the skins when they end (LOL) 

5. Several bugs on deposits and annexs. Empty reported stores while they are full and smoking annexs when they are healthy. 

6. Battle reports are incomprehensible. Try to make them easier. It is possible that we never know how much we have to send or how much we destroy or how much we lose. It takes a very complicated mathematical calculation. Make sure that everyone can understand what is written. 

7. Tournaments pay too little compared to what you spend. It is not possible for 10 to spend 1000. 

8. The missiles remain the black sheep of this game but I reserve the right to talk about them later. (LOL) For now I stop here because I'm at work. I hope that others will also write their reasons for this protest. I hope that plarium this time listen because the game is very close to our heart.

Apr 16, 2018, 18:2304/16/18
11/23/17

I adhere to the strike buying packages. I do not buy anything anymore because Plarium lacks respect for us players. I will invite many friends to the protest.

Apr 16, 2018, 18:3904/16/18
Apr 16, 2018, 18:46(edited)
11/15/16

RuTHLeSS BCY said:

Paul Gladkiy said:

RuTHLeSS BCY said:

first of all, thank you for responding to our appeal. We know that we are using a strong tone but we wanted plarium's attention to a problem that affects the majority of players. we want to incite no one to leave the game or take actions that can damage it. on the contrary, we want to give suggestions to improve the game because we care about it. Are you willing to listen to us .... seriously?

Sure, you're most welcome!

And yes, of course, we're willing to listen to your suggestions. Please feel free to write them down here, since we have this topic. 

I will check them and will do my best to help you with what I can.

Thanks!

Allow me to start in the name of BCY, first alliance in the standings, at this time. The main problem that many of our players have encountered is the increase in pack prices, which today cost an average of $ 100. Even if the purchase is not obligatory, without diamonds you can not play especially when making attacks on the bases. In fact in these cases the losses are very high. I am attaching some photos where you can see what I say. If a player loses 5/6 times more than his opponent, it remains very bad and if we talk about many millions it is impossible to continue playing without riasing. Those who have the chance to buy and revive with diamonds many others definitely stop playing. I have a lot of friends who are out of the game for this reason. That's why we ask Plarium either to reduce pack costs by at least 50% or to reduce the number of troop losses by at least 50%. (some also ask for 70%). This I believe is the main argument that today is generating a global complaint. If you have the opportunity to read the global chat you will realize how many coaches and how many players have joined this protest. I think this is something to be taken seriously, even before other players finally leave the game. Then there are many other topics that need to be addressed and resolved as follows: 1. The VIP status that is not stated as getting it. This has created first-class players and second-class players. Plarium must explain the criteria for becoming a VIP 2. The cost of accessories that can be purchased with diamonds is too high. The 15k annexs of diamonds ... it's a lot like everything else. We have to play and have fun without bleeding. 3. The ops have been modified and the losses to make them are considerable. 4. The skins?!?!? € 12 for seven days is a lot. Only the rich can afford the skins when they end (LOL) 5. Several bugs on deposits and annexs. Empty reported stores while they are full and smoking annexs when they are healthy. 6. Battle reports are incomprehensible. Try to make them easier. It is possible that we never know how much we have to send or how much we destroy or how much we lose. It takes a very complicated mathematical calculation. Make sure that everyone can understand what is written. 7. Tournaments pay too little compared to what you spend. It is not possible for 10 to spend 1000. 8. The missiles remain the black sheep of this game but I reserve the right to talk about them later. (LOL) For now I stop here because I'm at work. I hope that others will also write their reasons for this protest. I hope that plarium this time listen because the game is very close to our heart.

Great Suggestions Ruthless.  We all have an investment in this game and see that it is not keeping the interest of players.  Thank you for raising this thread.

D!E is number 5 rank Alliance.  We have the following suggestions to improve game play and keep things interesting. (A lot of these suggestions are the same as Ruthless)

1.   Increased marketing from Plarium to bring new players

2.   Ability to better defend assets. See previous thread. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc-mobile-warfare/game-discussion/102303_aas-and-mercs-have-created-unbalance/

3.   New Blacksite Drops

4.   Encourage combat by:

a.   Lower pack prices. Bringing in new players will make lower prices sustainable.

b.   Allow healing from RSS, for all troop loss not only in base and annexes

c.   Base Defense makes it very risky to attack a base and discourages combat.  

Decrease the base defense or balance with offense core.

d.   Better tournament rewards

5.   Eliminate Alt Bases so that tools can be added to help new players grow. Anything that is done to help new players now is just being taken advantage of.

6.  I also thought there could be some new alliance buildings added.  Maybe they produce resources, tech, , or spawn troops to alliance members.

7. Lastly, I have seen in other games(Battle Mobile) where there is a Major building to capture that you can keep for a week.  So maybe another goal that is for everyone to try.

Thank you Paul for hearing our voice.  I strongly believe that if Plarium encourages combat and gives us some nice new projects to build on this game will thrive.  It has great game fundamentals, units, etc.

Thank you all.  Good game to you.

Sean

Apr 16, 2018, 19:5204/16/18
04/11/17

good evening, we too at MCI join the protest, ruthless and Sean have already given good suggestions on that we fully share because the game has become unplayable if not for the rich. For those who can not spend the game is boring is unnerving it is not possible that for certain levels of construction it requires many k of resources that would be the least and 5/6/7 weeks if not more to carry it out implies the obligation to use diamonds and then spend a lot of money as the packages cost an average of € 100 / € 110. Other flaws deposits apart from the many bugs that afflict them past level 50 it is almost impossible to find are very few for the multitude of players that there is this entails or not to use them or destroy troops that then to redo need more resources than those that they are taken into storage so they do not agree. The bs is more than a year that do not come out of new we are in millions of alliances to get away for 100 bs seem a little 'few. The attacks on base can no longer be done with the increase of the base's defenses it became impossible to attack bases you get to lose 10 times the troops destroyed to the opponent so you can not attack anymore. the limit of aid to 50k per weekly player is too low. It could be created, as in other games, the possibility of making alliances between alliances among which we can help with sending defenses or resources would be nice in my opinion. The mercenaries there is too much difference between those classes that you can have without purchases from those that can be purchased should not exist only buyable parts of the game because this creates discrimination among the players who can spend from those who can not do it. the other pavilions, the 5 pavilion could be purchased in packages certain players have had it at € 10 others at € 100 not being able to buy it and then disappeared and no longer presented in any package nor recently since this is also discriminating. this is a game so a pastime not a game of chance where one is aware of risking money in the hope of being lucky and winning something here is spent and just in exchange for 2 hours of leisure and at the prices that we arrived oranon you can more talk about pastime and therefore many players are forced to no longer play. Thank you for listening to us we are writing this because the game was beautiful now it has become unplayable for many and many players are lost both us and you and this is displeasing. Bubu83

Apr 17, 2018, 09:5804/17/18
05/02/17

ok people it was a pleasure to meet you and play with you, it was an honor to follow my teammates in this period spent on soldiers but I decided to leave the game. maybe with the time plarium will improve the experience of this game by implementing some of our advice but today the cost and the disparity between players are too high. have fun and enjoy all. RuTHLeSS Micky.

NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Apr 17, 2018, 12:0504/17/18
10/24/16

Thanks for providing the list of the Suggestions, commanders!

I'm now working on the detailed reply. Once I have it, I will post it in this topic.

Apr 18, 2018, 14:1704/18/18
Apr 18, 2018, 14:20(edited)
10/24/16

Hello, commanders!

Thanks for holding! I highly appreciate your time, as I needed it to prepare a good reply to all your suggestions.

First of all, I would like to thank you so much for your concern, and for your desire to make the game better.
I've read a lot of comments like "we like the game, and that's why we had an intention to organize the strike and to make the game even better" - that is the reason of why I decided not to close the topic, and to listen to all of you.

Here's the full list of the concerns that you have addressed. I'll write them down in the form of the numerated list so that it would be easier for you guys to read it.

1. Reduce the prices on packages at least by 50%.

There are packages of different prices and values in the game. We totally understand that the $100 packages won’t suit everybody, however, you always have the right to choose. Also, the prices may vary for different countries. However, we can’t influence that on our end, unfortunately, as we set up equal prices for App Store and Google Play.

2. Reduce the losses in the battles at least by 50%.

Commanders, I’m afraid that it won’t lead to any positive changes, as if the battle losses decrease for you, they will decrease for your enemies as well.

The battle calculation is one of the aspects of the game that is being monitored and thoroughly tested by our developers and QA engineers on a regular basis. This is a very fragile thing, and it can’t be modified just in a blink of an eye. However, we’re constantly working on improving it.

3. Provide transparent requirements for joining the VIP program.

Unfortunately, I don’t know all the requirements to join the VIP program. There’s a very complicated algorithm that constantly checks all the players on the server, and we have a special team which is in charge of this.

I only know that the most important criteria are the activity in the game, experience, and influence on communities. In addition to that, you can ask the VIP players, who are already in the VIP club, and they will share their own opinion on this.

Keep playing actively, and you’ll have a chance to join the VIP program.

4. Reduce the prices on the Black Market items, and on the Base Skins.

The situation with the server economy is merely the same as with the battle balance - no one knows how the economy will change if we decrease the prices. It will 100% lead to the devaluation of Diamonds, and probably some other negative consequences.

5. Reduce the losses, and increase the rewards for Special Ops.

This is the question that we discuss with an enviable frequency. The reward that you receive on Special Ops depends mostly on 2 factors: the number of units that you have invested (in resource equivalent), and on the strategy that you’re using.

Special Ops can hardly be called the mechanism of growing power, however, where they really excel is increasing the quality of your army by means of ‘converting’ weak units into stronger ones. 

There are a lot of players in the game who have great experience in Special Ops, and you can ask them to share the strategy that they find the most profitable.

6. Make the battle mechanics transparent.

If the mechanics is absolutely transparent, there might be no fun for the players at all. The game will turn in mathematical calculations. 

We strive to leave some space for the creative approach, research, and sharing the ideas and results between players. Each battle will bring you closer to the understanding of the battle mechanics, and the bonuses that your opponent can apply.

Also, this is one of the factors that may negatively influence the game balance. Let’s imagine the situation that you have a spy in your Alliance, and that he can see the units that are stationed at your HQ. If he can see the units with all the bonuses applied, he will know the exact power of the units, and your HQ won’t stand a chance against the next attack of the enemy Alliance.

These are the reason why it was decided to show the general units' power without any bonuses.

7. Increase the rewards for Tournaments.

Commanders, Tournaments include all the daily actions that you regularly do, that’s why they are just another way to encourage players and help them by means of additional rewards.

The rewards in the Tournaments were introduced to encourage players to partake, and not to cover all the losses. It’s totally fine if you’re not up for this or that Tourney - you can skip it in order to prepare for the one that you like more, and that has the better rewards.

8. Remove Missiles from the game.

That’s a very good one, commanders! We do know that some of you like the Missiles, while some of you use them less or don’t use at all. We’re very careful with such kind of feedback, and thanks a lot for sharing it with us.

Thus, based on your suggestions about the Missiles we have introduced the new Security Systems feature, as it will help you decrease the damage from the Missiles significantly.

9. Launch more marketing campaigns to bring more new players.

Thanks for your kind advice, commanders, and thanks for your concern about the future of the game! It’s highly appreciated.

We’re working in this direction, however, it’s important to understand that each project has its own budget for advertisement. And this budget is not the same on different stages of the life of the project.

10. Add the ability to better defend your HQ and Black sites from the enemy attacks.

We have noted your concern, and it has been passed accordingly. That is why at the moment we are reworking the process of the Alliance interactions, so I’m sure we’ll have some exciting features in future. Stay tuned!

11. Drop the new Black sites more often.

The process of adding new Black sites to the game is based on the calculations of the developers, and on players’ interaction with them. Sometimes, when the degree of interaction is low, there’s no point in adding new Black sites. Once data shows that it’s time to add new Black sites, they will be introduced to the game.

12. Allow players to restore troops for resources not only at the Base.

I know, at the first sight it looks just amazing. However, this is also one of the things that will lead all of us to the consequences that we can’t predict. Commanders, when you think of such features, please always bear in mind that it will not only bring your more troops but as well it will bring more troops to all your enemies. Which is not changing anything in the end.

13. Decrease the Base Defense bonus.

We’re trying hard to keep the balance between attack and defence forces, and it’s a really hard thing. Sometimes, we can add adjustments to this balance, however, we’re not planning to rework it entirely.

14. Remove all alternative accounts.

Not so long ago we have revised our policies, and now playing our games using more than one account is not prohibited. BUT it doesn’t mean that we encourage using alternative accounts. In contrast, we understand that the situations when players are using multiple accounts can lead to the game disbalance.  

Also, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into consideration the possibility of feature abuse by multiple accounts. Innovations that could give an unfair advantage to the multiple account owners are always adjusted and reworked in order to minimize their profit. In other words, we strive to encourage players to play with a single account. Besides, we’re adding more and more features to the game which are designed to decrease the utility from usage alt accounts, and we hope that in the nearest time their population will decrease significantly. 

15. Increase the weekly limit on sending resources.

Commanders, this is one of the things that refer to the previous paragraph. It was implemented in order to reduce the utility of using multiple accounts.

16. Rebalance the drop chances of rare Mercenaries.

The chances of getting rare Mercenaries in various in-game activities (including by eliminating Targets) on the one hand, and the chances of getting them in Contracts at the Store, and in packages at the Bank, on the other hand, can’t be equal. It contradicts the game mechanics and the logic of the games of such genre in general. 

The rarer is the item/unit - the harder is to get it, and the more time you will spend getting there. It’s the common practice for all games. Otherwise, the value of such items/units will be insignificant.

17. Fix bugs connected with the Annexes.

We’re constantly working on the bugfixes, however, there are issues that can’t be called bugs, as they are caused by a so-called ‘normalization’ process. In a few words, this process is designed to decrease the load on the server, and provide players with the stable performance. The thing is, the server doesn’t update the information for the player each second, but only during the ‘major’ actions, such as sending the Raid, or sending the troops to the Bunker, for example. That’s when the normalization happens. 

Thus, sometimes you might see, for instance, that the Base is visually occupied, when in fact it’s not.

18. Rebalance the interaction between small and big Alliances.

Unfortunately, we can’t influence this process greatly from our end. We can’t put all the players in Alliances or make the number of players equal in all Alliances. It’s a rather common situation, that some Alliances are bigger, and some are smaller. For this reason, we have several tiers in the Tournaments, so that big Alliances can fight with the big ones and small Alliances with the small ones.

However, it’s hard to influence the interaction of the Alliances outside the Tournaments, as they are free to attack whoever they want. In this case, we think that the diplomatic approach would be the best idea.

Thanks for your attention!

Apr 18, 2018, 21:5704/18/18
Apr 18, 2018, 21:59(edited)
12/01/17

I have a few suggestions, related to what have been said earlier, for some improvements that I believe could bring a better balance to the game.

1) Cost to hold a black site

I agree in adding new black sites more often, but I also think that what will happen is that it will surely be captured by one of the top alliances, likely one that already have multiple black sites already, not bringing more balance into the game.  

My suggestion would therefore be that there should be a cost of holding a black site, in such a way that it becomes more of a strategic decision for an alliance exactly how many black sites they will hold.  

Some suggestions for how this could be implemented:

a) A black site has a stock of resources that can be contributed to by the alliance. Depending on the level of black site and the total numbers of black sites that the alliance holds then a certain amount of that resources is used every day. If a black site is lacking resources then there will be a penalty, starting with a degradation of how much serum it can hold. The more days it has been lacking resources the more the limit of serum is degraded and the more days with sufficient resources it will take to get the serum limit back to normal. If a black site has  been lacking resources more than a certain amount of days then the troops on the black site will be returned to bases and Phoenix Industries takes hold of the site. 

b) Another way this could be implemented could be that Phoenix Industries' attacks on black sites will be stronger the higher level of black site and total number of black sites an alliance holds, strong enough so that it can actually kill a little amount of the troops defending it with each attack, of course depending, like in a normal battle, of the amount of defensive power.  

Of course it is all about finding the right balance in how much resources should be contributed per day or how many troops will be killed and how much should the "penalty" be for having many black sites. But I believe the  right balance would be where it becomes more of strategic decision for an alliance if they even want to capture and hold an extra black site or not, if a new one becomes available.  

This suggestion is in order to raise the chance that new black sites added will eventually be captured and held by smaller alliances with no existing black sites, instead of just adding to the number of black sites hold by the top alliances.

2) "Discount" on emergency revive when lost because of raids by higher level players

I have thought a lot about ideas where a higher level player would get lesser resources, lesser pvp points etc. when raiding player with lover level, but I have been unable to see it being fair when it comes to weekly rankings etc.  

But what I think could work is that a "discount" percentage in resources needed and time taken to revive, will be applied to the emergency revive depending on some kind of scoring of the level difference between players. So if you are raided by a player with same level or lower, there will be no discount of reviving troops lost, but if you are raided by a higher level player there will be a discount and the bigger the difference in level the higher the  discount will be.  

Again it is all about finding the right balance in the discount relatively to the level difference, but the idea is of course to make it easier for new players to survive and not loose interest in the game, and I believe that to be in the interest of both existing players and Plarium.  

3) More ways of helping other members in the alliance

I know that freely being able to send items like gear, mercenaries, boosts etc. between members is very unlikely to be implemented and possibly also have as my down- as upsides, because of use of alts etc.

But some other suggestions with the same goal: 

a) All alliance missions and tournaments should have extra rewards in form of diamonds, troops, resources, boosts etc. that will go to a storage of items belonging to the alliance. Those with role privileges to administrate this can distribute items from the storage to members. Of course the Marshall could take it all, or it could be distributed to players already strong, but if such a feature was implemented I would in my alliance advocate for those  rewards to be used primarily to reward the lesser strong players who have worked hard for the alliance with the capabilities they got according to their strength.  

This storage of items in HQ that can be distributed to members, could also be combined with other ways of adding extra items to the storage like

- Possibility to add extra buildings to HQ that for example produces some troops, resources, boosts, protection shields etc.  

- Possibility for members to contribute a limited amount of items per month to the pool. The higher level players can contribute more than lower level players.

b) To HQ can be added a "loan office". Members can contribute gear and mercenaries to that "loan office". Depending on level of office (or HQ) a certain amount of gear and mercenaries can be lend out to members from this office at the same time.   

Now I understand that these possibilities should of course be balanced and limited for them to even be considered to be implemented, as Plarium will otherwise just see them as loss of potential income. So it is not like a few members can provide top gear and mercenaries for all other members etc.  

But I think if they were implemented it could be features, that if used in the right way in an alliance, could help make the game a little more fun for those who does not want to spend so much money. 

And Plarium should as always remember that players getting bored with the game or finding it impossible to play without spending more than they are willing to, and therefor leaving games, is also a loss of potential income.  

Apr 20, 2018, 12:2004/20/18
10/24/16

H. Jensen said:

I have a few suggestions, related to what have been said earlier, for some improvements that I believe could bring a better balance to the game.

1) Cost to hold a black site

I agree in adding new black sites more often, but I also think that what will happen is that it will surely be captured by one of the top alliances, likely one that already have multiple black sites already, not bringing more balance into the game.  

My suggestion would therefore be that there should be a cost of holding a black site, in such a way that it becomes more of a strategic decision for an alliance exactly how many black sites they will hold.  

Some suggestions for how this could be implemented:

a) A black site has a stock of resources that can be contributed to by the alliance. Depending on the level of black site and the total numbers of black sites that the alliance holds then a certain amount of that resources is used every day. If a black site is lacking resources then there will be a penalty, starting with a degradation of how much serum it can hold. The more days it has been lacking resources the more the limit of serum is degraded and the more days with sufficient resources it will take to get the serum limit back to normal. If a black site has  been lacking resources more than a certain amount of days then the troops on the black site will be returned to bases and Phoenix Industries takes hold of the site. 

b) Another way this could be implemented could be that Phoenix Industries' attacks on black sites will be stronger the higher level of black site and total number of black sites an alliance holds, strong enough so that it can actually kill a little amount of the troops defending it with each attack, of course depending, like in a normal battle, of the amount of defensive power.  

Of course it is all about finding the right balance in how much resources should be contributed per day or how many troops will be killed and how much should the "penalty" be for having many black sites. But I believe the  right balance would be where it becomes more of strategic decision for an alliance if they even want to capture and hold an extra black site or not, if a new one becomes available.  

This suggestion is in order to raise the chance that new black sites added will eventually be captured and held by smaller alliances with no existing black sites, instead of just adding to the number of black sites hold by the top alliances.

2) "Discount" on emergency revive when lost because of raids by higher level players

I have thought a lot about ideas where a higher level player would get lesser resources, lesser pvp points etc. when raiding player with lover level, but I have been unable to see it being fair when it comes to weekly rankings etc.  

But what I think could work is that a "discount" percentage in resources needed and time taken to revive, will be applied to the emergency revive depending on some kind of scoring of the level difference between players. So if you are raided by a player with same level or lower, there will be no discount of reviving troops lost, but if you are raided by a higher level player there will be a discount and the bigger the difference in level the higher the  discount will be.  

Again it is all about finding the right balance in the discount relatively to the level difference, but the idea is of course to make it easier for new players to survive and not loose interest in the game, and I believe that to be in the interest of both existing players and Plarium.  

3) More ways of helping other members in the alliance

I know that freely being able to send items like gear, mercenaries, boosts etc. between members is very unlikely to be implemented and possibly also have as my down- as upsides, because of use of alts etc.

But some other suggestions with the same goal: 

a) All alliance missions and tournaments should have extra rewards in form of diamonds, troops, resources, boosts etc. that will go to a storage of items belonging to the alliance. Those with role privileges to administrate this can distribute items from the storage to members. Of course the Marshall could take it all, or it could be distributed to players already strong, but if such a feature was implemented I would in my alliance advocate for those  rewards to be used primarily to reward the lesser strong players who have worked hard for the alliance with the capabilities they got according to their strength.  

This storage of items in HQ that can be distributed to members, could also be combined with other ways of adding extra items to the storage like

- Possibility to add extra buildings to HQ that for example produces some troops, resources, boosts, protection shields etc.  

- Possibility for members to contribute a limited amount of items per month to the pool. The higher level players can contribute more than lower level players.

b) To HQ can be added a "loan office". Members can contribute gear and mercenaries to that "loan office". Depending on level of office (or HQ) a certain amount of gear and mercenaries can be lend out to members from this office at the same time.   

Now I understand that these possibilities should of course be balanced and limited for them to even be considered to be implemented, as Plarium will otherwise just see them as loss of potential income. So it is not like a few members can provide top gear and mercenaries for all other members etc.  

But I think if they were implemented it could be features, that if used in the right way in an alliance, could help make the game a little more fun for those who does not want to spend so much money. 

And Plarium should as always remember that players getting bored with the game or finding it impossible to play without spending more than they are willing to, and therefor leaving games, is also a loss of potential income.  

Hello, H. Jensen!

First of all I would like to thank you for visiting the Forum, as it's always a pleasure to see new members here! :)
I liked your suggestions, and it looks like have a great experience in the game! 

I have to mention that we can only consider the small suggestions, like the ones that will help to make some aspects of the game more convenient for players. But the suggestions which lead to changing the general mechanics can't be passed to the developers. We have the team of game designers who are responsible for creating new features, and I'm sure that we will see some of them in the game really soon! :)

Still, I do appreciate your time and the ideas that you have shared. Thanks a lot for your concern! 

P.S. I'm closing this topic, but you can address all your Suggestions to the corresponding Forum branch.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.