All Categories

Patch Notes (08.02.23) Update 6.50.0

Patch Notes (08.02.23) Update 6.50.0

Champion & Blessings rebalance, and more!

In this update we’ve rebalanced some Champions and Blessings, improved some of our existing features, and implemented battle fixes. Here’s what’s new:

Champion Rebalance

Errol

[Skill 2 – Helmbreaker]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has an extra 30% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Each hit has a 50% chance to ignore DEF.

New version: Attacks all enemies 2 times. Has an extra 30% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Each hit will ignore 15% of the target's DEF.

- Damage multiplier per hit increased. Overall damage output decreased due to reduced number of hits.

[Skill 3 – Negation]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Steals all buffs from a target enemy, then attacks the target. Has an extra 30% chance of inflicting a critical hit.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Removes all debuffs from this Champion and steals all buffs from the target before attacking. Has an extra 30% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Grants an Extra Turn if the target is killed.

- Aura changed.

Old version: Increases Ally ATK in Dungeons by 35%.

New version: Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 28%.

Vlad the Nightborn

[Skill 3 – Mind Shroud]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns.

If both debuffs are placed, places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns.

Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

- Damage multiplier per hit increased. Overall damage output decreased due to reduced number of hits.

- Aura changed.

Old version: Increases Ally C. RATE in Arena battles by 30%.

New version: Increases Ally C. RATE in all Battles by 24%.

Blessings Rebalance

Dark Resolve

- At Level 6 Awakening, the chance of blocking [Freeze], [Provoke], and [True Fear] debuffs has increased from 20% to 25%, and there is now no longer a cooldown.

Phantom Touch

- The chances of inflicting Bonus Damage has decreased at the following Awakening Levels. At Level 6 Awakening, the chance remains at 100%. The decreases are as follows:

- Level 1 - chance decreased from 20% to 15%.

- Level 3 - chance decreased from 40% to 30%.

- Level 5 - chance decreased from 100% to 75%.

Indomitable Spirit

- At Level 6 Awakening, the chance of blocking [Stun], [Sleep], and [Fear] debuffs has increased from 20% to 25%, and there is no longer a cooldown.

Miracle Heal

- Increased chance to restore destroyed MAX HP when healing. Heal percentage has also been increased at all Awakening Levels. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - 30% chance to restore destroyed MAX HP increased to 50%. Restored HP increased from 5% to 10%.

- Level 3 - 50% chance to restore destroyed MAX HP increased to 75%. Restored HP increased from 5% to 15%.

- Level 5 - 75% chance to restore destroyed MAX HP increased to 100%. Restored HP increased from 10% to 20%.

- Level 6 - Restored HP increased from 15% to 30%.

Survival Instinct

- The percentage by which the Champion’s Turn Meter has increased at the following Awakening Levels. At Level 6 Awakening, the Turn Meter fill has no turn restrictions. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - Turn Meter fill increased from 2% to 5%.

- Level 3 - Turn Meter fill increased from 4% to 7%.

- Level 5 - Turn Meter fill increased from 7% to 10%.

Lethal Dose

- Increased the damage enemies receive from [Poison] debuffs at the following Awakening Levels:

- Level 1 - [Poison] damage increased from 10% to 25%.

- Level 3 - [Poison] damage increased from 25% to 50%.

- Level 5 - [Poison] damage increased from 50% to 100%.

Chainbreaker

- Removed the 3-turn cooldown for a chance of removing [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Fear], [True Fear], or [Petrification] debuffs at the start of the Champion’s turn.

- Increased the chance of removing debuffs at certain Awakening Levels. At Level 5 and 6 Awakening, also increased the chances and percentage by which the Champion’s Turn Meter is filled when hit. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - Increased chance of removing debuffs from 5% to 10%.

- Level 3 - Increased chance of removing debuffs from 10% to 15%.

- Level 5 - Increased 10% chance of filling Turn Meter by 10% to 20% chance of filling Turn Meter by 20%.

- Level 6 - Increased chance of removing debuffs from 15% to 25%. Also increased 25% chance of filling Turn Meter by 10% to 40% chance of filling Turn Meter by 20%.

Incinerate

- Increased the damage inflicted by [HP Burn] debuffs placed by the Champion with this Blessing in the Arena at certain Awakening Levels. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - [HP Burn] damage increased from 10% to 25%.

- Level 3 - [HP Burn] damage increased from 25% to 50%.

- Level 5 - [HP Burn] damage increased from 50% to 100%.

- At Level 6 Awakening, decreases enemy Turn Meter instead of MAX HP when they receive damage from [HP Burn] debuffs.

Temporal Chains

- No longer decreases each enemy's SPD for each buff they are under at the start of the Round.

Life Harvest

- Increased the percentage by which the enemy MAX HP is destroyed at certain Awakening Levels. At Awakening Levels 3, 5 and 6, increased the percentage by which the Turn Meter is filled. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - Increased destroyed MAX HP from 6% to 10%.

- Level 3 - Increased destroyed MAX HP from 6% to 20%. Also increased Turn Meter fill from 5% to 10%.

- Level 5 - Increased destroyed MAX HP from 15% to 30%. Also increased Turn Meter fill from 10% to 20%.

- Level 6 - Increased destroyed MAX HP from 20% to 40%. Also increased Turn Meter fill from 15% to 30%.

Brimstone

- Decreased the chance of placing a [Smite] debuff at certain Awakening Levels, except for Level 6. The [Smite] debuff now only becomes protected at Level 5, and guaranteed at Level 6. The decreases are as follows:

- Level 1 - Decreased chance of placing [Smite] debuff from 20% to 15%.

- Level 3 - Decreased chance of placing [Smite] debuff from 40% to 30%.

- Level 5 - Decreased chance of placing [Smite] debuff from 70% to 60%. 

Other changes and battle fixes

- Fixed a series of bugs that occurred when a Champion was turned into a Sheep before the first turn was taken.

- Fixed a bug that caused a Battle to freeze when Tolf the Maimed used his second skill, Cut Wide Open.

- Fixed a bug that caused a Champion equipped with 3 Reaction Accessories to change critical hits into normal hits with 100% chance instead of 75% chance when attacked.

- Fixed a bug so that Ultimate Deathknight’s HP bar is increased by his Passive skill Didn't Need 'Em after an [Block Passive Skills] debuff expires on him.

- Fixed a bug that resulted in a second activation of the Evil Eye Mastery if Sinesha used her Burning Wave skill.

- Fixed a bug so that selecting the “Start Auto-Climb” checkbox in Doom Tower doesn’t disable active “Continue Multi-Battle even if you lose a Battle” checkboxes in the Multi-Battle settings in other locations.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused a red dot indicator to display on the Playtime Rewards icon in the Bastion on mobile when all rewards had been claimed except the Plarium Play-specific Playtime Rewards.

- Fixed a bug that caused the stat changes from Artifacts not displaying after upgrading them and returning to the Collection.

- Fixed a bug that caused some players to not receive the XP Barrel reward for completing the “Connect your account to a Plarium ID” achievement.

- Fixed a bug that caused all Playtime Rewards to become available after fighting the Iron Twins during the daily reset.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Don’t forget to let us know what you think of these changes.

Views
Comments
Feb 8, 2023, 13:3102/08/23
Feb 9, 2023, 10:2502/09/23
01/24/23

Absolutely ruined my account with the brimstone nerf, was in a real good clan, beating all CBs but I can't hit the mark now because low chance of brimstone.  Silly silly nerf 

Feb 9, 2023, 10:4502/09/23
02/28/20
seanwilson19

This update needs to be reversed..  I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. My phone is starting to over heat. It didn't do this before. I've stopped playing on my phone and for now just using my pc. Please let us know when this has been fixed. As for all the other changes it would be a broken record for me to say the same thing everyone in front of me has said.  Please fix all your mistakes!

I'm struggling with the same issue but i've heard nothing so far from any contact i've tried to make.

I've got a Xiaomi POCO x3 pro though.

As far as i can tell, i have a game turbo app which boosts my games performance on my phone, this is not the core issue but it makes it worse for me. I feel like i've gone from fiberoptic internet back to dial up right now.

They must've changed some code with the update which now most likely collides with some phones core coding is my best guess. I'm gonna keep checking stuff i can think of and if i find anything i'll post it here with a quote

Feb 9, 2023, 12:3102/09/23
07/10/21

as I have already noted in my last post, which you have deleted, I have been playing for some time and can only explain your pricing, your patch behavior so that you are completely beyond good and evil cut off from reality.

So far away rarely true a team, it feels like you the player base simply shows the middle finger and thinks that's right so.

Deleting posts doesn't make it better, on the contrary.

Feb 9, 2023, 17:3302/09/23
10/30/20

This is now definitely a reason to stop my subscriptions. Too bad for a good game. But greed always wins in the end. From me there is now 100€ a month less. 

Feb 9, 2023, 17:3802/09/23
05/29/19

not only did you mess up big time with the blessings, you had to ruin errol too..

he had ONE thing that made him special: freackin helmbreaker. if properly geared, he could destroy any single target with this skill.

instead of building upon this strength, by adding a debuff for example, you deemed ideal to take it away completely and give him a pathetic aoe that can't hit for sh*t!

I mean, seriously, I'm physically disgusted by your practice and decisions. I boot the game and I curse at your logo. I see the shortcut on my screen and I feel like it's polluting my device.

at first, we only had to blame the corporate gluttons for their malpractice. now, it feels like the devs have lost any semblance of touch with the game and its audience.

it's truly hopeless..

Feb 9, 2023, 20:4302/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 21:14(edited)
04/28/19

The terrible blessing changes aside, we didn't even get a free reset for the champs that had blessings????   Also if you rebalance a champ maybe reset the ratings also....

Feb 10, 2023, 05:2602/10/23
02/03/21
Kazura8

I'm struggling with the same issue but i've heard nothing so far from any contact i've tried to make.

I've got a Xiaomi POCO x3 pro though.

As far as i can tell, i have a game turbo app which boosts my games performance on my phone, this is not the core issue but it makes it worse for me. I feel like i've gone from fiberoptic internet back to dial up right now.

They must've changed some code with the update which now most likely collides with some phones core coding is my best guess. I'm gonna keep checking stuff i can think of and if i find anything i'll post it here with a quote

Thank you! I don't use anything to boost my performance on my phone.. I just know it kills my battery and starts to overheat my phone I turn the game off no problems.

Feb 10, 2023, 12:4302/10/23
07/22/20

Wow, the game was so cool. I was able to do more things, progress more... happier with the game... And now with these changes in blessings, everything is even more boring. It got boring and bad to farm the Twins because it's already difficult to get the essences of immortal soul and the ones I managed to gather to awaken my champions...
And now it's more difficult to put the smite because I only have 2 stars in the champions.. it got more boring to play everything in the game... a real shame... I was enjoying it a lot as it was. 

Feb 10, 2023, 14:4102/10/23
03/05/20

I love how plarium wanted the awakenings to be their own thing. A separate add-on to the champs but then nerfed it to be directly attached to the champ by acc but still keep it half separated to where you can't treat it like a normal debuff that the champ castes. Making it apart of the champ's debuff ability was enough of a nerf in itself I thought. Or just making it not protected for the first 3 or 4 levels was enough. But then they did both and lowered the chance. That was a bit much I thought. Especially when they could have just cut the dmg in half from the get go and called it a day.

Feb 10, 2023, 14:4202/10/23
03/05/20
Eiskönig

i

What about the core machanics. They do not count anymore?

brimstone is now treated as an extra debuff from the champ skills. so goodbye not needing acc 

Feb 11, 2023, 13:5902/11/23
02/15/20
Eiskönig

i

What about the core machanics. They do not count anymore?

This update is bad really bad 👎👎... to say the least every "REBALANCE" that took place is completely A-wall (Except maybe Miracle Heal). I hope the game developers receive delighted thoughts from the Raid Community. The paradoxical disregard for their own "Core Mechanics" just made the already arduous grinding gameplay even more unenjoyable. I don't know where to even start... From Hydra to Iron Twins, to the Arena, and Clan Boss. The help of Brimstone in basically all of the mentioned above has basically "ZERO" effect now. From the already rare instances in Iron Twins that I truly depended on the Blessing hasn't even been applied not even once throughout my key usage. Hydra always cleansing  BYE BRIMSTONE. Temporal Chains... isn't it the whole purpose of "SPD" to promote faster turn meter gain to set your champs attacks in motion before your opponents? That happens immediately when starting a match... so exactly what does the Temporal Chains hope to accomplish after the fact that your team's speed tune substantially determines if you win or lose? Phantom Touch now once being primarily the only reputable blessing for Rare Champions lacking real significance throughout the game.... I could write a research essay detailingh the game deverlopers ignominious disappointment...

Feb 13, 2023, 17:1502/13/23
07/22/20

I play Raid every day... I love this game... but they are killing the game with these changes...

This change is really catastrophic.  Would it be possible to leave it as before? I know that many don't come here in this forum to express their opinion, but surely all players are very unhappy and dissatisfied with this change in blessings.

Wow, when in doubt, they could do an opinion poll before making such drastic changes to the game...

It's all very difficult for those who are free to play or for those who spend little on the game... and there's this one more: the Clan Chief's Chest hardly ever comes with a good fragment... it's very rare to see a sacred one for example... .

I used to do the twins every day to get soul essences... to gather and then buy perfect souls for my champions... but now it's not fun anymore... I'm not even playing the twins anymore, actually... .

I believe that many will abandon the game if nothing is done... 

Feb 16, 2023, 19:3602/16/23
Feb 16, 2023, 19:51(edited)
02/06/23

Die haben heute wieder was geändert. finde es nicht mehr weiss einer wo man die news nachlesen kann?

habs gefunden..kann einer sagen ob das ein buff oder nerf für Brimestone ist von heute? kapiere die news nicht

Feb 16, 2023, 23:0702/16/23
06/21/20

Brimstone was a good help against clan bosses and Iron Twin. Something good was greatly deteriorated. And even more so today. Now Brimstone is almost useless against Iron Twin. As compensation, we are offered to exchange the blessing for free. Something good has been deteriorated so that we should exchange it for something useless that has been made a little better. So exchange bad for bad. Thank you. What comes later? An offer to change to another game? 

Feb 17, 2023, 12:5902/17/23
Feb 17, 2023, 14:40(edited)
12/24/20
ponczek-2

Die haben heute wieder was geändert. finde es nicht mehr weiss einer wo man die news nachlesen kann?

habs gefunden..kann einer sagen ob das ein buff oder nerf für Brimestone ist von heute? kapiere die news nicht

Beim ersten Nerf der Segen hat Plarium Brimstone in einen normalen Debuff umgemünzt. Mit allen Pro und Kontras. Du hattest wie gewollt Genauigkeit benötigt um ihn zu setzen, aber du konntest ihn wie andere Debuffs auch verlängern und auf andere Gegner verteilen.

Um das zu fixen hat Plarium knapp eine Woche benötigt. Nun ist der Segen Brimstone so generft wie von Plarium gewollt.

Die Chance Brimstone zu platzieren ist (glaube) um 5% gesenkt worden.

Du benötigst GEN um ihn platzieren zu können. 

Der Segen kann wie alle Buffs entfernt werden

Wenn der Buff blocke debuffs auf deinem Gegner drauf ist kann Brimstone nicht platziert werden.

Aber bedenke diese Einschränkungen gelten nur für die ersten vier Stufen der Erweckung. Danach ist Brimstone genauso gut wie früher. 

Mar 20, 2023, 15:3103/20/23
11/20/20

I purchased the point package to get the hero from the PC  link promo. Never got it, so yeah, These changes suck, no to mention I never get purple characters from purple shards, I thought that was the lower rank to get from those shards, and for those prices, screw that, I'm not here to compete, just to kill time with whatever I get