All Categories

Patch Notes (08.02.23) Update 6.50.0

Patch Notes (08.02.23) Update 6.50.0

Champion & Blessings rebalance, and more!

In this update we’ve rebalanced some Champions and Blessings, improved some of our existing features, and implemented battle fixes. Here’s what’s new:

Champion Rebalance

Errol

[Skill 2 – Helmbreaker]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has an extra 30% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Each hit has a 50% chance to ignore DEF.

New version: Attacks all enemies 2 times. Has an extra 30% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Each hit will ignore 15% of the target's DEF.

- Damage multiplier per hit increased. Overall damage output decreased due to reduced number of hits.

[Skill 3 – Negation]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Steals all buffs from a target enemy, then attacks the target. Has an extra 30% chance of inflicting a critical hit.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Removes all debuffs from this Champion and steals all buffs from the target before attacking. Has an extra 30% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Grants an Extra Turn if the target is killed.

- Aura changed.

Old version: Increases Ally ATK in Dungeons by 35%.

New version: Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 28%.

Vlad the Nightborn

[Skill 3 – Mind Shroud]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns.

If both debuffs are placed, places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns.

Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

- Damage multiplier per hit increased. Overall damage output decreased due to reduced number of hits.

- Aura changed.

Old version: Increases Ally C. RATE in Arena battles by 30%.

New version: Increases Ally C. RATE in all Battles by 24%.

Blessings Rebalance

Dark Resolve

- At Level 6 Awakening, the chance of blocking [Freeze], [Provoke], and [True Fear] debuffs has increased from 20% to 25%, and there is now no longer a cooldown.

Phantom Touch

- The chances of inflicting Bonus Damage has decreased at the following Awakening Levels. At Level 6 Awakening, the chance remains at 100%. The decreases are as follows:

- Level 1 - chance decreased from 20% to 15%.

- Level 3 - chance decreased from 40% to 30%.

- Level 5 - chance decreased from 100% to 75%.

Indomitable Spirit

- At Level 6 Awakening, the chance of blocking [Stun], [Sleep], and [Fear] debuffs has increased from 20% to 25%, and there is no longer a cooldown.

Miracle Heal

- Increased chance to restore destroyed MAX HP when healing. Heal percentage has also been increased at all Awakening Levels. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - 30% chance to restore destroyed MAX HP increased to 50%. Restored HP increased from 5% to 10%.

- Level 3 - 50% chance to restore destroyed MAX HP increased to 75%. Restored HP increased from 5% to 15%.

- Level 5 - 75% chance to restore destroyed MAX HP increased to 100%. Restored HP increased from 10% to 20%.

- Level 6 - Restored HP increased from 15% to 30%.

Survival Instinct

- The percentage by which the Champion’s Turn Meter has increased at the following Awakening Levels. At Level 6 Awakening, the Turn Meter fill has no turn restrictions. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - Turn Meter fill increased from 2% to 5%.

- Level 3 - Turn Meter fill increased from 4% to 7%.

- Level 5 - Turn Meter fill increased from 7% to 10%.

Lethal Dose

- Increased the damage enemies receive from [Poison] debuffs at the following Awakening Levels:

- Level 1 - [Poison] damage increased from 10% to 25%.

- Level 3 - [Poison] damage increased from 25% to 50%.

- Level 5 - [Poison] damage increased from 50% to 100%.

Chainbreaker

- Removed the 3-turn cooldown for a chance of removing [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Fear], [True Fear], or [Petrification] debuffs at the start of the Champion’s turn.

- Increased the chance of removing debuffs at certain Awakening Levels. At Level 5 and 6 Awakening, also increased the chances and percentage by which the Champion’s Turn Meter is filled when hit. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - Increased chance of removing debuffs from 5% to 10%.

- Level 3 - Increased chance of removing debuffs from 10% to 15%.

- Level 5 - Increased 10% chance of filling Turn Meter by 10% to 20% chance of filling Turn Meter by 20%.

- Level 6 - Increased chance of removing debuffs from 15% to 25%. Also increased 25% chance of filling Turn Meter by 10% to 40% chance of filling Turn Meter by 20%.

Incinerate

- Increased the damage inflicted by [HP Burn] debuffs placed by the Champion with this Blessing in the Arena at certain Awakening Levels. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - [HP Burn] damage increased from 10% to 25%.

- Level 3 - [HP Burn] damage increased from 25% to 50%.

- Level 5 - [HP Burn] damage increased from 50% to 100%.

- At Level 6 Awakening, decreases enemy Turn Meter instead of MAX HP when they receive damage from [HP Burn] debuffs.

Temporal Chains

- No longer decreases each enemy's SPD for each buff they are under at the start of the Round.

Life Harvest

- Increased the percentage by which the enemy MAX HP is destroyed at certain Awakening Levels. At Awakening Levels 3, 5 and 6, increased the percentage by which the Turn Meter is filled. The increases are as follows:

- Level 1 - Increased destroyed MAX HP from 6% to 10%.

- Level 3 - Increased destroyed MAX HP from 6% to 20%. Also increased Turn Meter fill from 5% to 10%.

- Level 5 - Increased destroyed MAX HP from 15% to 30%. Also increased Turn Meter fill from 10% to 20%.

- Level 6 - Increased destroyed MAX HP from 20% to 40%. Also increased Turn Meter fill from 15% to 30%.

Brimstone

- Decreased the chance of placing a [Smite] debuff at certain Awakening Levels, except for Level 6. The [Smite] debuff now only becomes protected at Level 5, and guaranteed at Level 6. The decreases are as follows:

- Level 1 - Decreased chance of placing [Smite] debuff from 20% to 15%.

- Level 3 - Decreased chance of placing [Smite] debuff from 40% to 30%.

- Level 5 - Decreased chance of placing [Smite] debuff from 70% to 60%. 

Other changes and battle fixes

- Fixed a series of bugs that occurred when a Champion was turned into a Sheep before the first turn was taken.

- Fixed a bug that caused a Battle to freeze when Tolf the Maimed used his second skill, Cut Wide Open.

- Fixed a bug that caused a Champion equipped with 3 Reaction Accessories to change critical hits into normal hits with 100% chance instead of 75% chance when attacked.

- Fixed a bug so that Ultimate Deathknight’s HP bar is increased by his Passive skill Didn't Need 'Em after an [Block Passive Skills] debuff expires on him.

- Fixed a bug that resulted in a second activation of the Evil Eye Mastery if Sinesha used her Burning Wave skill.

- Fixed a bug so that selecting the “Start Auto-Climb” checkbox in Doom Tower doesn’t disable active “Continue Multi-Battle even if you lose a Battle” checkboxes in the Multi-Battle settings in other locations.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused a red dot indicator to display on the Playtime Rewards icon in the Bastion on mobile when all rewards had been claimed except the Plarium Play-specific Playtime Rewards.

- Fixed a bug that caused the stat changes from Artifacts not displaying after upgrading them and returning to the Collection.

- Fixed a bug that caused some players to not receive the XP Barrel reward for completing the “Connect your account to a Plarium ID” achievement.

- Fixed a bug that caused all Playtime Rewards to become available after fighting the Iron Twins during the daily reset.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Don’t forget to let us know what you think of these changes.

Views
Comments
Feb 8, 2023, 13:3102/08/23
Feb 8, 2023, 18:4002/08/23
12/07/22
Stonecold

Besides of all that for some of us you made the game unplayable.The X button dont work so we get stuck....

Oh so it's not just me. The X button not working has been a somewhat rare issue for me for a while. But after this patch I had to restart the game maybe 8 times until it finally worked.

Feb 8, 2023, 18:4402/08/23
02/06/23

And its every time like that.Insane number of loging atempts if ya wanna play

Feb 8, 2023, 18:4602/08/23
05/13/21

1. You retracted your own "Core mechanics" - effectively AGAIN changing something after people got invested in it for monetary reasons (like Hydra and Shamael, for instance)

2. You only nerfed the stuff in the lower tiers, so whales (face it, nobody cares about a few lucky ones) won't get mad at you

3. Ignored the blessings that actually affect pvp meaningfully - Polymorph

4. You don't offer any kind of apology for the myriad of builds you destroyed in PVE (Sand Devil, Iron Twins, Hydra and Griffin)

5. You didn't even meaningfully enhance any blessings, only made the few usuable ones worse

Just about anyone you hear, be it players or CC's will blame it on a intentionally, greedy, tone-deaf decision.

YOU failed your game, and playerbase. Rollback the changes, apologize and start playing your own game before you make half-assed assumptions like "poison and hp burn should matter in pvp". Have you any idea what is even meta currently? Cause if not, it actually counters debuffers (polymorph), or easily cleanses debuffs/applies immunity first turn. Where should a non-applicable Burn/Poison matter here? And sub-plat is no-mans land where you don't even need blessings to win (except maybe Intimidating Presence to win the SPD-race).

And on topic of blessings, if you're so keen to make 5-6S Blessings so much more important over just getting a whole lot of bang for your buck on a 1S Brimstone - then MAYBE make it achieveable to get a 5-6S Blessing?! I am talking about getting a 5-6 blessing for a SPECIFIC champ and/or way cheaper ways to get them, unlike my 3 Mortal Soulstones I pulled to get 18 gold coins for scrapping useless 1S rares.

Unless the recent changes "change" yet again - you only proved that Iron Twins is a waste of the daily energy, since blessings remain useless and way to cumbersome to actually matter for a non-spender.

Feb 8, 2023, 18:4902/08/23
Feb 8, 2023, 19:04(edited)
06/08/21

Honestly I think the Brimstone change is ridiculous. I can honestly tell you that I've been sitting there during certain boss fights and praying for it to proc due to the fact that it already had a low chance. Definitely need to start trying to cater to the F2P player also noticed that you have gone down on pricing on some stuff in the stores. That's a move in the right direction. Overall still love playing the game just listen to the people that have made your game what it is. There is plenty of feedback here in these pages for you guys to do something that actually matters.

Feb 8, 2023, 19:1602/08/23
03/02/20

Am I the only person who's not been able to play this game ever since I ugraded to 6.5 like hours ago?!?!? the game loads, then whatever screen i click on, it gets stuck there and I'm unable to exit to any other page and it becomes an idle and non-clickable screen - nothing works anymore!!

I thought all updates and pre-tested before being released... what a shame.

Feb 8, 2023, 19:1802/08/23
03/02/20
Periareion

Oh so it's not just me. The X button not working has been a somewhat rare issue for me for a while. But after this patch I had to restart the game maybe 8 times until it finally worked.

Same here.... so i've restarted 3x times already... also rebooted twice.... so should i do 3 or 4 more restarts?! :)

Feb 8, 2023, 20:2802/08/23
03/02/20
Vazk3n

Same here.... so i've restarted 3x times already... also rebooted twice.... so should i do 3 or 4 more restarts?! :)

It b;oody worked after 8x restarts !!!! unreal

Feb 8, 2023, 20:4302/08/23
03/07/22

you changed so much more than this every day i farm the last level of the dragons lair takes a little over 3 minutes well guess what with the same team in the same positions with the same gear now after 20 minutes my team loses every time,udk just keeps on fighting long after hes dead in arena battles,in the first position in hydra ronda attacks then goes back to her position and runs around in circles,and you ruined brimstone and messed up so many accounts im betting you see a whole lot less credit card action. this was a terible update you might say plarium bank account suicide 

Feb 8, 2023, 20:4402/08/23
05/28/20

I would like to say thanks for the update but nah. In a word "Appalling". Can someone in the devs team of your company start playing the game .........please. 

Feb 8, 2023, 21:2202/08/23
02/10/22

This is all well and good but how about the promo codes i've lost out on so many promos because the page to get the codes won't open up. i've sent lots of comment to support and still not gotten anything..

Feb 8, 2023, 22:1502/08/23
09/09/22

I'm not a f2p player but I'm not a big spender either. The Brimstone and Phantom Touch nerfs are nothing but a middle finger to every player, especially those who are not big spenders. The game already required a huge amount of time to progress, and now it's the final nail in the coffin for me. I won't even consider playing until at least the brimstone nerf is taken back.

Feb 8, 2023, 22:3602/08/23
09/05/19

You've entirely ruined Brimstone by forcing accurracy requirement and making them removable. Not to mention your own Blessings FAQ  says Debuffs applied via Blessings can't be resisted and don't require accuracy. This breaks the number 1 good thing about Blessings. Peoples entire teams are now ruined.

Most obvious terrible change you've made in a long time, this doesn't even affect the whales in PVP, you're just hurting everyone in PVE.

Feb 9, 2023, 01:3302/09/23
01/21/23

Can't load Arena battle - stutters and sticks on final component and then just stops loading. Same for just about any battle. Basically stuck now able to only buy things and collect rewards. All else is pretty much stuck...

Feb 9, 2023, 01:4702/09/23
02/03/21

This update needs to be reversed..  I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. My phone is starting to over heat. It didn't do this before. I've stopped playing on my phone and for now just using my pc. Please let us know when this has been fixed. As for all the other changes it would be a broken record for me to say the same thing everyone in front of me has said.  Please fix all your mistakes!

Feb 9, 2023, 02:3702/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 02:38(edited)
07/24/21

There are gambling addicts that will keep throwing thousands of dollars every month on this game even in return for just flip flops. Plarium is catering only for those and trying to convert the remaining low spenders and free to play players to this level of multi-thousand dollars spending per month.

But what they seem to have missed is that the spender's rationale is now: "why should i spend more time and money on things that might unexpectedly get nerfed in the future, as the trend shows".

I am quitting soon.

Feb 9, 2023, 03:3502/09/23
01/30/23

Some things are good to hear but still havn't fixed the upgrading artifacts that take most of your sliver so you stay in limbo 

Feb 9, 2023, 04:1602/09/23
05/05/21

When I connected my email to Plarium, I didnt get an experience barrel. Sure would like a dozen or so!! Perhaps some extra compensation!!!

Feb 9, 2023, 07:0502/09/23
02/06/23

Im just amazed that there is no anykind of answer or informations from moderators DEV-s or any of the staff about situation.I was a game master on some game and first duty of our was to communicate with the players,helping them,explaining issues and such.Looks like plarium cares only about payments.Its a shame

Feb 9, 2023, 07:1902/09/23
04/28/20
x3 timing HAHAHA (NOT FUNNY)
i

Feb 9, 2023, 08:5202/09/23
Feb 9, 2023, 08:53(edited)
09/18/22

Brimstone becomes useless n lower stages.