All Categories

Patch Notes (10.02.21) Update 3.30

Patch Notes (10.02.21) Update 3.30

i

This update brings a new feature - the Fitting Room - together with changes to some existing features and a few quality-of-life improvements. Here’s all you need to know about this update:

Fitting Room.

The Fitting Room is a special mode that lets you preview how your Artifacts and Accessories will affect your Champions before you commit to equipping them. To find the Fitting Room mode, go to your Artifact Storage, hit Filter, then press the Fitting Room button (the one with the little coat hanger icon!) to enable the mode.

When Fitting Room mode is activated, you’ll be able to see exactly how your Champions’ Stats will be affected by your selection by looking in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Once you’re sure you want to equip your chosen Artifacts or Accessories, just tap Equip and everything you’ve selected will be equipped in one go. As always, swapping Artifacts out if your Champion already has something equipped in that slot takes Silver - so keep an eye on the total cost before you confirm your choice.

Everything else will work the same. You’ll still have access to your Filters, so you’ll still be able to find the gear you’re looking for just as easily - but this should save you a lot of time fine-tuning your builds.

Tag Team Arena Rewards rebalance.

We’ve decreased the number of Gold Bars for Weekly Tier Placement in each Tier, but we’ve also increased the number of Gold Bars you get for each win.

We’ve also added a minimum battle limit to be eligible for Weekly Rewards. From now on, you need to fight in at least 10 Tag Team Arena Series each week to be able to get your weekly Tag Arena Rewards after Tier Placement.

Bazaar additions.

We’ve added:

- Charms to all Tiers.

- Avatars to Bronze and Silver Tiers.

- Champion Fragments of the two non-fusible Rare Void Champions needed to fuse Broadmaw (Huntress and Bloodhorn) to Bronze Tier.

Champion and battle fixes

- Champions will no longer move when under Freeze debuffs placed by Tormin the Cold’s Wintry Wind [Passive] skill. 

- Fixed an error that occurred when Belanor activated Zavia's Poison Rain skill if Zavia was under a Block Cooldown Skills debuff.

- Taurus` Toxic Nova skill (including the Ascended version) now works correctly if Gurptuk Moss-Beard is on the same team.

- Changed the icons of Faceless’ Lightning and Ice Bolt skills.

- Ursala the Mourner now correctly revives allies with her Requiem skill.

- Spiderlings no longer spawn on top of each other in the Spider’s Den.

- Fixed the Stun debuff animation if it is placed directly after a Sleep debuff is removed.

- Fixed how Nogdar the Headhunter is displayed in the Collection when viewed from the back.

- Fixed visual issues that affected Solaris and Purgator in the Collection.

- Fixed an error that occurred when attempting to Replay a battle on Stage 20 of the Spider’s Den after placing Freeze debuffs on enemies in the previous battle.

- Clan Boss HP is now calculated correctly if a battle starts before the refresh and finishes after.

We’d also like to clarify the mechanics of Tormin’s Wintry Wind [Passive] skill: if Tormin places his Freeze debuff on a Champion while they are in the process of placing a chain of multiple buffs, any subsequent buffs after the Freeze won’t be placed as the Champion will be frozen.

Game Experience Enhancements

- Charm slots in the Forge now show the number of Charms of each type you have available.

- Other minor Forge UI improvements.

- Changed the format of the Material tooltips in Crypt Stages. 

- If you have any Classic Arena Tokens in your Inbox as a reward from Quests, you can now use them directly from the Arena interface when you run out of Tokens.

- Purchased Clan Boss Keys are now added to your Inbox separately. This means you will be able to pick them up one-by-one rather than being forced to collect them all at once.

- Fixed the display of effect names in the Turkish language.

- Boss HP bars now correctly show the amount of lost MAX HP when a Champion decreases their MAX HP using Artifacts from the Destroy Set.

- Fixed minor errors that occurred when selling and upgrading Artifacts.

- Large numbers of Artifacts or Accessories no longer cause display issues in the Artifact Storage.

- Added sound effects for destroying Artifacts and Accessories.

- Added the ability to go back to the Bastion directly from the “battle limit reached” error.

We'll be adding a whole bunch of new Champions in the next couple of days too. Keep an eye out on the News to see when they go live!

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes on our forums.

Views
Comments
Feb 10, 2021, 11:4602/10/21
Feb 10, 2021, 16:1102/10/21
02/02/21

the game gets worse with every update

Feb 10, 2021, 16:3702/10/21
05/16/19

Pay for changing our item in our chsmpions is very incorrect. 

Please make that free, silver is not so easy to get.

Feb 10, 2021, 19:1402/10/21
01/02/21

Are  you  going  to  fix  the  ios  freezing?    I  am  getting  really  tired  of  having  to  restart  the  game  after  I  finish  winning  battles  every  2  minutes  on  my  Ipad  Mini.    It  gets  old....    And  then  you  never  see  the  loot.

I  saw  that  you  guys  said  you  were  working  on  it,  and  I  was  hoping  it  would  be  fixed  by  this  fusion  since  it  has  been  bugged  since  the  Christmas  Fusion.

Can  you  give  us  an  update  since  it  will  take  us  4x  as  long  to  finish  these  events  for  this  fusion.

Feb 10, 2021, 20:4902/10/21
05/28/20

Bug Alert! Unfortunately, even though I love the new Fitting Room feature, the Accuracy stat is covered up by the Equip button on my iPhone 12 Pro Max which makes it much less useful.  Please fix ASAP.

Feb 10, 2021, 22:1602/10/21
07/22/20

Nice job Dudes. Let the game continue to be better and better.

Feb 10, 2021, 22:4902/10/21
11/13/19

since the latest update my game will not load, cannot reintall as I don't know my user id. 

What can I do, it tells me it is running, but can't acess.

i have restarted my pc several times, still get same answer.

Feb 10, 2021, 22:5702/10/21
Feb 10, 2021, 22:59(edited)
12/30/17

Instead of fragments for Huntress and Bloodhorn, why couldn't you give us the chance to finish off all those other frag fusion champs we couldn't finish during their respective events ; you did it for Drex, why not the rest? Getting so sick of seeing all these unfinished frag champs in the line up, and you keep adding more!! When do we ever get to finish them?

Feb 10, 2021, 23:0802/10/21
12/30/17

Also, with the Fitting Room, it doesn't show what you currently have on, so I can't see what changes the gear I'm trying on is doing for my current stats. Not particularly helpful in that respect..

Feb 11, 2021, 00:1302/11/21
01/12/20

I would like to know if you made the TTA change to penalize players that sit in gold and just collect mountains of gold bars. If you did, why did you penalize the people STUCK in bronze. Yes, we are stuck in bronze. Anyone that didnt move up in tiers when TTA was first launched has to swim through cement to try to get into silver and gold. 

Like Doom Tower, once again, it seems like you are trying to penalize the top spending players and you just alienate the lower guys. So now I am trying to get the Drexthar fragments. I cant even earn 360  a day stuck in teir 1 bronze and you gave me less weekly fragments. 

I know your money people only see ( meaning pay attention) the stats from the Hell Hades and Chofly elite level spenders, but you need to realize that without a low/no spender p[layer base, those guys would have even less to do. Why do you think every major American Content Creator has now started fFree to play accounts? They have realized that level of content is what is moving their channels forward. 

(oops, I forgot to press comment, 9 hours later)

Feb 11, 2021, 01:5902/11/21
05/10/19

TTA arena changes... TBH... it's just detrimental. Yeah, you wanted to make it so that people actually tried to play it to gain those gold bars, but you don't get that how the Bazaar is setup makes it so that some people just don't care about it. Basically, the Bazaar being divided into tiers makes it so that I just don't care to even try to battle since the rewards I would actually want to buy are not in my reach. Now you just made it so that I won't even be buying the few that I actually had access to. Thanks Plarium!

Remove the limitation on how the Bazaar works and some people like myself will actually start trying.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Feb 11, 2021, 12:3202/11/21
04/06/20
lamclure1

Are  you  going  to  fix  the  ios  freezing?    I  am  getting  really  tired  of  having  to  restart  the  game  after  I  finish  winning  battles  every  2  minutes  on  my  Ipad  Mini.    It  gets  old....    And  then  you  never  see  the  loot.

I  saw  that  you  guys  said  you  were  working  on  it,  and  I  was  hoping  it  would  be  fixed  by  this  fusion  since  it  has  been  bugged  since  the  Christmas  Fusion.

Can  you  give  us  an  update  since  it  will  take  us  4x  as  long  to  finish  these  events  for  this  fusion.

Hi!

We are working on a solution. The problem proved to be a bit harder to resolve than initially anticipated. We will add the fix to the game as soon as it is ready. 

Feb 11, 2021, 12:3502/11/21
04/06/20
Covenantman

Bug Alert! Unfortunately, even though I love the new Fitting Room feature, the Accuracy stat is covered up by the Equip button on my iPhone 12 Pro Max which makes it much less useful.  Please fix ASAP.

I reported the bug to our support team. We are working on the fix for it and some other small shifts in UX.

Feb 11, 2021, 12:4202/11/21
04/06/20
suzieh

since the latest update my game will not load, cannot reintall as I don't know my user id. 

What can I do, it tells me it is running, but can't acess.

i have restarted my pc several times, still get same answer.

Please contact our support team. They may h elp you to resolve this issue. Please describe your situation in as much detail as possible.

Feb 11, 2021, 14:2502/11/21
04/06/20
MorgennaRaene

Instead of fragments for Huntress and Bloodhorn, why couldn't you give us the chance to finish off all those other frag fusion champs we couldn't finish during their respective events ; you did it for Drex, why not the rest? Getting so sick of seeing all these unfinished frag champs in the line up, and you keep adding more!! When do we ever get to finish them?

We are still working on the Champions fragment feature. There will be more possibilities to finish the fusion in the future.

Feb 11, 2021, 14:3202/11/21
04/06/20
MorgennaRaene

Also, with the Fitting Room, it doesn't show what you currently have on, so I can't see what changes the gear I'm trying on is doing for my current stats. Not particularly helpful in that respect..

That might be a misunderstanding. When you enter the Fitting Room Mode, all of the stats from equipment are added to the base stats and presented as a left column. In this mode, you compare your current artifacts, not the base stats, with a potential build.

Feb 11, 2021, 14:4502/11/21
04/06/20
I would like to know if you made the TTA change to penalize players that sit in gold and just collect mountains of gold bars. If you did, why did you penalize the people STUCK in bronze. Yes, we are stuck in bronze. Anyone that didnt move up in tiers when TTA was first launched has to swim through cement to try to get into silver and gold.  

The Tag Team Arena is a hugely competitive feature, and every tear after the Bronze 1, less active or less powerful players are getting demoted into a lower tier. The competition was arguably higher during the initial launch, but there were more chances for the lucky break with weaker teams. Yet, any such gain was short-lived.

Have a nice one

Feb 11, 2021, 15:1602/11/21
06/24/18

your update seams to have a vanashing trick attached all my atrifacts have disapeared

Feb 11, 2021, 15:5002/11/21
Feb 12, 2021, 09:18(edited)
03/05/20

The fitting room is cool but it is not doing any thing different than what you see when you select and artifact to start with, except you can see the affect of more than one artifact at once (a big sarcastic) YAY. Not to be harsh, but being able to see the affect of a base level artifact against upgraded artifacts is not very helpful. I've still got to spend hard earned silver to see what it's really gonna do, the real improvement there would be to show what the armor/artifact does at max level 16 and the affect it has on overall power , thats what I'm mostly looking for, not what the artifact at base level does to my stats and or for my power. Ive lost 500k or more on one artifact in failed upgrade attempts THAT SHOULD BE FIXED before you make a fitting room that really doesn't do anything more than what you already see when you select an artifact, again its cool but Im disappointed that it doesnt should the end result on total power or level 16 outcome of all pieces you try on THAT WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL. Still love the game though but and decrease in upgrade failed attempts or the upgrade cost would be ideal or completely removing the energy cost to play levels you've cleared in the campaign would be ideal and helpful. 

Feb 11, 2021, 16:2002/11/21
01/30/16

After the new Patch my Game can not be Start.:-(

Feb 11, 2021, 16:2402/11/21
12/30/17

Nix my comment about not being able to see what was currently equipped on my champ when in the fitting room, glare was so bad on my phone, I couldn't see it kinda in the bg there. Noticed it when I got home and out of the sun 🙄