All Categories

Patch Notes (10.02.21) Update 3.30

Patch Notes (10.02.21) Update 3.30

i

This update brings a new feature - the Fitting Room - together with changes to some existing features and a few quality-of-life improvements. Here’s all you need to know about this update:

Fitting Room.

The Fitting Room is a special mode that lets you preview how your Artifacts and Accessories will affect your Champions before you commit to equipping them. To find the Fitting Room mode, go to your Artifact Storage, hit Filter, then press the Fitting Room button (the one with the little coat hanger icon!) to enable the mode.

When Fitting Room mode is activated, you’ll be able to see exactly how your Champions’ Stats will be affected by your selection by looking in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Once you’re sure you want to equip your chosen Artifacts or Accessories, just tap Equip and everything you’ve selected will be equipped in one go. As always, swapping Artifacts out if your Champion already has something equipped in that slot takes Silver - so keep an eye on the total cost before you confirm your choice.

Everything else will work the same. You’ll still have access to your Filters, so you’ll still be able to find the gear you’re looking for just as easily - but this should save you a lot of time fine-tuning your builds.

Tag Team Arena Rewards rebalance.

We’ve decreased the number of Gold Bars for Weekly Tier Placement in each Tier, but we’ve also increased the number of Gold Bars you get for each win.

We’ve also added a minimum battle limit to be eligible for Weekly Rewards. From now on, you need to fight in at least 10 Tag Team Arena Series each week to be able to get your weekly Tag Arena Rewards after Tier Placement.

Bazaar additions.

We’ve added:

- Charms to all Tiers.

- Avatars to Bronze and Silver Tiers.

- Champion Fragments of the two non-fusible Rare Void Champions needed to fuse Broadmaw (Huntress and Bloodhorn) to Bronze Tier.

Champion and battle fixes

- Champions will no longer move when under Freeze debuffs placed by Tormin the Cold’s Wintry Wind [Passive] skill. 

- Fixed an error that occurred when Belanor activated Zavia's Poison Rain skill if Zavia was under a Block Cooldown Skills debuff.

- Taurus` Toxic Nova skill (including the Ascended version) now works correctly if Gurptuk Moss-Beard is on the same team.

- Changed the icons of Faceless’ Lightning and Ice Bolt skills.

- Ursala the Mourner now correctly revives allies with her Requiem skill.

- Spiderlings no longer spawn on top of each other in the Spider’s Den.

- Fixed the Stun debuff animation if it is placed directly after a Sleep debuff is removed.

- Fixed how Nogdar the Headhunter is displayed in the Collection when viewed from the back.

- Fixed visual issues that affected Solaris and Purgator in the Collection.

- Fixed an error that occurred when attempting to Replay a battle on Stage 20 of the Spider’s Den after placing Freeze debuffs on enemies in the previous battle.

- Clan Boss HP is now calculated correctly if a battle starts before the refresh and finishes after.

We’d also like to clarify the mechanics of Tormin’s Wintry Wind [Passive] skill: if Tormin places his Freeze debuff on a Champion while they are in the process of placing a chain of multiple buffs, any subsequent buffs after the Freeze won’t be placed as the Champion will be frozen.

Game Experience Enhancements

- Charm slots in the Forge now show the number of Charms of each type you have available.

- Other minor Forge UI improvements.

- Changed the format of the Material tooltips in Crypt Stages. 

- If you have any Classic Arena Tokens in your Inbox as a reward from Quests, you can now use them directly from the Arena interface when you run out of Tokens.

- Purchased Clan Boss Keys are now added to your Inbox separately. This means you will be able to pick them up one-by-one rather than being forced to collect them all at once.

- Fixed the display of effect names in the Turkish language.

- Boss HP bars now correctly show the amount of lost MAX HP when a Champion decreases their MAX HP using Artifacts from the Destroy Set.

- Fixed minor errors that occurred when selling and upgrading Artifacts.

- Large numbers of Artifacts or Accessories no longer cause display issues in the Artifact Storage.

- Added sound effects for destroying Artifacts and Accessories.

- Added the ability to go back to the Bastion directly from the “battle limit reached” error.

We'll be adding a whole bunch of new Champions in the next couple of days too. Keep an eye out on the News to see when they go live!

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes on our forums.

Views
Comments
Feb 10, 2021, 11:4602/10/21
Feb 11, 2021, 16:2502/11/21
12/30/17
muddy

your update seams to have a vanashing trick attached all my atrifacts have disapeared

Log out and back in, it's a known glitch; if that doesn't work, then contact support...

Feb 12, 2021, 04:0202/12/21
05/31/19

For the next update, could you folks possibly repair at least half of whats broken in the game right now?

I know there is a different team of Devs for new content than for repairs, but something really needs to be done about all of the things that stay broken all of the time, update after update.

I'm not going to go into details because this would turn into a wall of text. You guys know what they are, lets get them fixed please.

Thanks

Feb 12, 2021, 09:3602/12/21
03/27/19

wow i was right about the new fusion

but jesus freaking christ 1 epic only greedy crap head good god plarium freaking good god

Feb 12, 2021, 09:5402/12/21
06/19/19

honesly, what is the point of x2 i open 35 and not one lego horrable company give zero f about there players.

i

and yet you have  for 7 28 euros what are you crazy 

i

Feb 12, 2021, 10:0002/12/21
02/12/21
  1. 我是台灣玩家二月11日更新後不能登入
Feb 12, 2021, 16:5102/12/21
04/18/19
Neophytos

honesly, what is the point of x2 i open 35 and not one lego horrable company give zero f about there players.

i

and yet you have  for 7 28 euros what are you crazy 

i

I have opened 20. 1 epic, 19 rares (and most of them in pairs)

I decided not to pay for shards anymore once I realize there is no Randomness around. I do believe that there is something odd there, so I decided to open only during events and never spend money on stuff as the payback is 0.

I have opened more than 100 voids on the last few fusions and No lego, 10 coldheart, and something like that... Once you get a champions, probabilities of getting him again increases, and that is weird

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Feb 15, 2021, 12:4802/15/21
04/06/20

Hi! 

I have opened more than 100 voids on the last few fusions and No lego, 10 coldheart, and something like that... Once you get a champions, probabilities of getting him again increases, and that is weird 

All of the pulls are random and are not related to the champion on player accounts.  It may look like something is wrong, but sadly such strings are expected in any entirely random system.

Due to mentioned high number of void pools, the compensation system should be kicking shortly.

After the new Patch my Game can not be Start.:-( 

We are looking into possible reasons for such an occurrence. Please contact our support team, so that we could find the source of this issue.

Have a nice day

Feb 17, 2021, 21:2502/17/21
12/22/20

ALo

Feb 18, 2021, 10:3302/18/21
info

I have opened 20. 1 epic, 19 rares (and most of them in pairs)

I decided not to pay for shards anymore once I realize there is no Randomness around. I do believe that there is something odd there, so I decided to open only during events and never spend money on stuff as the payback is 0.

Same story and my girlfriend gave exactly same. We decided too, no more payment for greedy company.

Feb 21, 2021, 07:4202/21/21
10/17/15

bonjour

Feb 21, 2021, 07:4802/21/21
10/17/15

can we speak french too ?

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Feb 22, 2021, 10:5402/22/21
04/06/20
XIORG

can we speak french too ?

The official language of the game is English. We will convert all posts in other languages through Google Translate. Therefore, they might lose the intended meaning. If possible, please translate all posts to prevent miscommunication. 🌟

Aug 24, 2021, 05:4308/24/21
08/07/21

there always an error that comes up trying vto upgrade my armour or upgrade my character