All Categories

[FIX] Game freezing on loading screen and not proceeding to load (PC)

[FIX] Game freezing on loading screen and not proceeding to load (PC)

Search
Comments
May 4, 2021, 15:2805/04/21
01/02/20

It happened to me this morning. Screen stuck at loading assets after succesfully authenticated login. What I did to make it work again was :

1. Uninstall Plarium Play with delete all data

2. Delete the hidden AppsData folder as mentioned above

3. Run Regedit and delete all entries with Plarium on it as mentioned above

4. Restart windows and Reinstall Plarium Play and Raid.

I am running Windows 7 64bit... :)

May 9, 2021, 20:3805/09/21
06/17/20

Hello,

I had a similar issue. Game would start normally then during the day it would disconnect. I reinstalled, I reset cache etc nothing worked. It was working though when I was restarting the pc.

After a lot of trouble I noticed the following:

I would play raid, then close the game return after sometime and run it again. It appears though I close the game, the plarium play would remain open and hidden at my taskbar. As a result, once I click on it again it opens another tab. Searchin through my processor activity, I saw 6-7 plarium open. Once I closed all and re run game it work fine.

Hope it helps

May 20, 2021, 16:4405/20/21
02/14/20

Ain't working... for 24 hours now! Am not happy.

May 26, 2021, 22:3305/26/21
05/10/20

didn't work.  old laptop died; trying to load on new.  DLing always takes me to MS Store, running that file gives me a black PP screen that sits there for really long time (almost 12 hrs yesterday).  do I need to switch to Home (drop the S mode)?

May 28, 2021, 08:1005/28/21
01/23/20

i tried this fixit tip, but its works not. 

i has also tried following things:

deinsttalltion > reboot > download client > install client > rebooot > start client and install rsl > reboot > start rsl > it crash

also i tried to ersae all data from harddrive and regestrie from windows. 

every time the client starts and for a short time came the window from rsl and then crasg the game and client and i must kill the prozess in task manager when i can restart but the from beginning

May 31, 2021, 05:4005/31/21
01/04/20

Yep, having this issue as well. Game takes 3-5 minutes to load, everything else on my computer works just fine. 

Jun 1, 2021, 15:4806/01/21
05/26/21
Rob II

Today I got this message from Zendesk support and the solution worked:

Please follow these steps:
1. Uninstall Plarium Play from your PC/Mac
Note:
If you're a macOS user, you'll also need to clean out the
"/Users/USERNAME/Public/PlariumPlay" folder manually. USERNAME refers to
your macOS user name.
2. Download and install the latest version of the installer here https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/
3. Open Plarium Play
4. Log in to your account
5. Install the game
6. Delete the files in the flash_wrapper folder: https://i.imgur.com/jWw8Z9H.png (not the folder itself, but all the files in it)
7. Launch the game in Plarium PlayThis should help! Please let me know the result.

Vadym 

Yeah, I got the same. Plarium Support only gives bogus replies. They won't even handle your case until you provide a screenshot ... of nothing happening.

Jun 7, 2021, 06:0906/07/21
Jun 7, 2021, 06:12(edited)
04/02/20

I mamaged to log in  but took ages.  First arena battle I tried I got the rotating blue circle and the end of the battle.   After 15 min I killled the program.  Lose energy which is not acceptable.

Not working.

Is there a fix for the app, which is also not working?!

Jun 7, 2021, 07:3306/07/21
04/02/20

workd for me via VPN and US server.  I'm australia based (Sydney).  Anyone in SE Asia should try this as a short term fix

Jun 8, 2021, 12:0606/08/21
07/16/20

I've been having loading issues on mobile or on PC. At home wifi, 4g or at work wifi.

I asked plarium for help they asked me to do a few things one of which was the VPN which seemed to fix it. 

Why do we need to use a VPN and will the requirement for a VPN go away? or will I have to use a VPN to play this game from now on? 

What would cause it to suddenly need a VPN?

Jun 8, 2021, 12:5106/08/21
Jun 8, 2021, 12:52(edited)
12/24/19
Matuabu

I've been having loading issues on mobile or on PC. At home wifi, 4g or at work wifi.

I asked plarium for help they asked me to do a few things one of which was the VPN which seemed to fix it. 

Why do we need to use a VPN and will the requirement for a VPN go away? or will I have to use a VPN to play this game from now on? 

What would cause it to suddenly need a VPN?

You are not able to reach servers and establish connection to the Plarium servers because there are most likely pathing issues and DNS is not working properly. You have access to internet through your internet provider, and you access the game by going through few nodes and finally reaching servers. Unfortunately pathing is wrong and you are unable to reach the server and connect to the game.

The devs are working on a solution. Until then  you cant access game through that default pathing (or have difficulties). VPN service has its own pathing so instead of going through nodes that are currently malfunctioning for people situated in Australia (and maybe some other cases we are unaware of); you avoid those nodes by having your starting point redirected to a different country and from then on pathing will avoid those malfunctioning nodes and you should be able to access server and game.

So, to conclude, VPN allows you to reroute your connection and avoid temporary malfunctioning nodes that lead from your access point to Raid servers. It is a temporary solution from user side to be able to access the game. Trade off is that its probably going to be a bit laggier than usually (since you have more nodes to reach the server) but at least you re able to access game.

Hope that answers your question.

You can help us speed up process of fixing the issue by providing us info we need here:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/683_loading-issues/592343_issues-with-connectivity-for-australia-players/

Jul 9, 2021, 09:5107/09/21
10/02/20

C:/Users/Gen/AppData/Local/Plarium/PlariumPlay/StandAloneApps/raid/243

There should be 'Raid_Data'

folder next to the executable

omg agein

Jan 4, 2022, 08:1601/04/22
01/04/22

🤔

Jan 20, 2022, 08:4001/20/22
04/08/21

😭 same problem ... loading screen stuck on Query successful / Authenticating. I'm tired of uninstalling / reinstalling with no good fix. 

Apr 10, 2022, 17:0804/10/22
04/06/22

Okay, I am having this problem, the game is stuck on the loading screen with the swirling blue circle in the upper right corner.

I am not computer savvy, I do not understand any of these solutions, PLEASE dumb it down to dumbest.

Apr 15, 2022, 13:5104/15/22
02/12/22

I'm on MacOS and the game won't launch most of the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it's stuck on the first loading screen of Raid (the one with the Hydras, after the brand screen -- see attached screenshot). PlariumPlay works normally. Reinstalling Raid solves the problem, but it's very time-consuming with all the in-game downloading of assets.

What I tried lastly, and it worked:

• Deleting /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/com.plarium.raidlegends
  • Deleting /Users/<username>/Library/Saved Application State/com.plarium.raidlegends.savedState
  • Quitting PlariumPlay
  • Launching PlariumPlay
  • Launching Raid
i

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.