All Categories

Removal of GOLD 1 from arena. Missions progress.

Removal of GOLD 1 from arena. Missions progress.

Search
Comments
Apr 22, 2022, 18:0104/22/22
06/25/20
peaceof

yeah, yeah, we got that. we can make it to gold2-3-5-ehatever with any hero without artefacts, ok. will u tell us how long it will take to farm 10lvl bonus with our usual 5 battles a day? u can even make it 10, assuming we gonna force ourselves and make an effort on the way to that holy grail, best of the best leggos etc. so how long will it take? and what our chances are to forget this game before then?

as for "Arbiter is one of the best legos in the game, *especially* for newer accounts" - if ive got this right, account cant be new if its got the arbiter through missions. maybe im wrong? then enlight me please.

Why in the world would you only do five per day?

It literally takes you 10 seconds per fight. You should be able to do a MINIMUM of 25 per day, in about 5 minutes. Is that seriously too much effort for you?

25 per day gives you 100 medals. GH10 = about 3400 gold medals I think? So five minutes per day for about a month and you're done. That's too difficult for you?

As for "newer accounts", yes, I consider an account to be new basically right up until it reaches Arbiter. That's the point where it transitions into a mid-tier account.

These problems are literally all just self-created. If you want to put those restrictions on yourself, go ahead, but don't go complaining about Plarium if you do.

Apr 22, 2022, 18:1904/22/22
05/29/21
kramaswamy.kr

Why in the world would you only do five per day?

It literally takes you 10 seconds per fight. You should be able to do a MINIMUM of 25 per day, in about 5 minutes. Is that seriously too much effort for you?

25 per day gives you 100 medals. GH10 = about 3400 gold medals I think? So five minutes per day for about a month and you're done. That's too difficult for you?

As for "newer accounts", yes, I consider an account to be new basically right up until it reaches Arbiter. That's the point where it transitions into a mid-tier account.

These problems are literally all just self-created. If you want to put those restrictions on yourself, go ahead, but don't go complaining about Plarium if you do.

and in which world do u live in? IF im lucky ill get two winnable teams per list. IF im lucky. if not - none. im judging by account level, heroes and team power. 

maybe im not a sniper, but dont try to tell us, that account, which couldnt get into gold before change, now can farm 25 wins in gold in 5min. it would be a plain lie.

Apr 22, 2022, 18:2704/22/22
06/25/20
peaceof

and in which world do u live in? IF im lucky ill get two winnable teams per list. IF im lucky. if not - none. im judging by account level, heroes and team power. 

maybe im not a sniper, but dont try to tell us, that account, which couldnt get into gold before change, now can farm 25 wins in gold in 5min. it would be a plain lie.

It's not a lie. I literally posted you a screenshot of a team earlier that is now cruising into G5 effortlessly.

Once you get past the G1 goalpost, you just get pages and pages of 1-man defense teams. If you choose not to believe me that's on you - but you'd be dead wrong.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 22, 2022, 19:1904/22/22
Apr 22, 2022, 19:23(edited)
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

It's not a lie. I literally posted you a screenshot of a team earlier that is now cruising into G5 effortlessly.

Once you get past the G1 goalpost, you just get pages and pages of 1-man defense teams. If you choose not to believe me that's on you - but you'd be dead wrong.

This could not be more correct. Not to mention you get a lot of farmable matchups far, far higher than ever due to the current system. 

Those close to Gold 1 need to hardcore prioritize getting in now and getting as many medals as reasonably possible for them right now. 

Apr 22, 2022, 19:3304/22/22
12/19/19

Lmao, kram I don't know how you have the patience to respond without expletives.  Removing myself to prolong not being banned for at least another day... 😆 🤣 

Apr 22, 2022, 19:4004/22/22
05/29/21
kramaswamy.kr

im in g1 now and i didnt see even two 1-man teams on one list ever, and u saying its pages of them out here?

i dont know what r u talking about, but to spend all of my coins, without regen, i would need to play arena all day long, refreshing every 15-16min. i doing it right now and getting 1-2 teams i berrely can kill per list. no free defence one-man teams in last couple hours.

btw i dont know why r u using a screenshot as a proof. i should take a screenshot with a team i cant defeat to prove my point? thats how it works?

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 22, 2022, 19:4204/22/22
12/30/20
peaceof

im in g1 now and i didnt see even two 1-man teams on one list ever, and u saying its pages of them out here?

i dont know what r u talking about, but to spend all of my coins, without regen, i would need to play arena all day long, refreshing every 15-16min. i doing it right now and getting 1-2 teams i berrely can kill per list. no free defence one-man teams in last couple hours.

btw i dont know why r u using a screenshot as a proof. i should take a screenshot with a team i cant defeat to prove my point? thats how it works?

I would not hate seeing your page(s) and there's no need for this to be so contentious. What kram is/has been is describing is what the vast majority of players in Gold tiers are seeing recently. 

Apr 22, 2022, 19:4304/22/22
06/25/20
peaceof

What's your current rating? If you're just past the G1 goalpost, you won't see too many of them, because those teams are still too likely to be brought down below G1, at which point they'll get punted all the way down to the depths. The further past that G1 goalpost you get, the more you'll see those easy teams. Once you're about +100 points from the mark, you'll start seeing tons of them.

I really can't understand how you refuse to accept what everyone else is telling you. We're not trying to trick you. Once you're in gold, you're capped at five losses per day. As a result, people just don't care about their defense teams.

Apr 22, 2022, 20:3904/22/22
05/29/21
dthorne04

I would not hate seeing your page(s) and there's no need for this to be so contentious. What kram is/has been is describing is what the vast majority of players in Gold tiers are seeing recently. 

i

i

i

guess ive uploaded them backwards. sry.

ive managed to get couple of wins there.. and one loss, but there is no one-man teams, no 5min-25coins farm, nothing like that. i dont know what "everyone else" couple of people trying to tell me. maybe its wrong gold1, wrong new 134deys old account or something else. 

btw dont get me wrong: im not trying to say its impossible to get into gold or something. its actually require effort to stay in silver lol. ive got in gold without really trying to. but to say that gold now is farmable for accounts, which couldnt get in gold before... its seems insane to me. 

Apr 22, 2022, 20:4404/22/22
06/25/20

Perhaps you just need to grind it out a bit higher. Looking at my attack log, I just see pages and pages of one-man teams in my victory list.

Again, I am telling you this with absolutely no uncertainty - a guy in my clan who is running an absolute skeleton of a team just jumped from barely being in silver 3, to g5, in a few hours of farming.

Apr 22, 2022, 21:0704/22/22
11/16/20
kramaswamy.kr

Perhaps you just need to grind it out a bit higher. Looking at my attack log, I just see pages and pages of one-man teams in my victory list.

Again, I am telling you this with absolutely no uncertainty - a guy in my clan who is running an absolute skeleton of a team just jumped from barely being in silver 3, to g5, in a few hours of farming.

I don't think people in low g1 got the memo about not setting a defense since you can't really de rank from gold.

My baby f2p account is in g1, but the 1 man defense are pretty sparse here at the bottom. I'm sure with paitence I can continue to get higher tier, if I bother.

I play this account only part time here and there but have been doing cb daily for a couple weeks now after the account collecting dust for the last 6 months.

As too farming medals, I mean how much easier can arbiter be now, they remove G4 and make getting to G1 free so now it's time to complain about the next thing? What's next dungeon levels 20 are too hard to auto?

Apr 23, 2022, 06:4604/23/22
06/19/21

kramaswamy.kr  you live in la la land. Like the OP I am stuck in arena S4 with no hope of advancing. I have been playing now for 150 days, been farming Dragon Lair for speed boots (no success), and have been in S4 for 60 days. I have a full legendary team with maxed level, purple stars, and skills. They each have level 12 to 16 level - 5 to 6 star legendary gear all with glyphs and I still cannot get a single team member to have more than SPD of 205. Everyone tells me it is easy to get a SPD of 280 on a single champion. Has not happend to me 150 days in. And Yes every piece of gear on my fastest champion has a speed substat, but still no higher than 205.

If G1 was so easy to get into by 90 days then everyone but newbies would be in G1. Yet, as I go through the forum I see hundreds of posts about players stuck in Silver with no way out, tons of advice, some of it good, most of it useless for most players. Then there are the people like you who say "Stop complaining, quit your whining, oh it is so easy to get there, you are just stupid, you don't know what you are doing, etc..." which is a complete fallacy since there are many people who still cannot get into G1. Comments like your are a waste of time for us trying to progress in the game and are really just your needy superiority complex showing.

For the OP:

Most of the HELPFUL people on here have told me that you need a really high speed on team leader with a aura of SPD %. You need at least a SPD of 280, but more like 330 to start getting into G1. I am in the same boat as you. It will take me 90 to 150 days to move onto the next mission just because I cannot get Great Hall silver tokens any faster than about 10 per day due to the poor ranking algorithm in arena. ALso power rating does not mean anything otherwise the teams they match you with would be in your realm of defeating or losing to based on strategy and not because it takes a masters degree to figure out what team members to use, what gear to supply them with, and a year or more of farming to get 6 star speed boots with speed main stat. 

Then you need a champ with a powerful AoE attack - a nuker. From there I would suggest either a healer or reviver with high HP to survive long enough to finish the battle. After that another good nuker?

Apr 23, 2022, 09:2504/23/22
09/14/20
tiger19tony72

kramaswamy.kr  you live in la la land. Like the OP I am stuck in arena S4 with no hope of advancing. I have been playing now for 150 days, been farming Dragon Lair for speed boots (no success), and have been in S4 for 60 days. I have a full legendary team with maxed level, purple stars, and skills. They each have level 12 to 16 level - 5 to 6 star legendary gear all with glyphs and I still cannot get a single team member to have more than SPD of 205. Everyone tells me it is easy to get a SPD of 280 on a single champion. Has not happend to me 150 days in. And Yes every piece of gear on my fastest champion has a speed substat, but still no higher than 205.

If G1 was so easy to get into by 90 days then everyone but newbies would be in G1. Yet, as I go through the forum I see hundreds of posts about players stuck in Silver with no way out, tons of advice, some of it good, most of it useless for most players. Then there are the people like you who say "Stop complaining, quit your whining, oh it is so easy to get there, you are just stupid, you don't know what you are doing, etc..." which is a complete fallacy since there are many people who still cannot get into G1. Comments like your are a waste of time for us trying to progress in the game and are really just your needy superiority complex showing.

For the OP:

Most of the HELPFUL people on here have told me that you need a really high speed on team leader with a aura of SPD %. You need at least a SPD of 280, but more like 330 to start getting into G1. I am in the same boat as you. It will take me 90 to 150 days to move onto the next mission just because I cannot get Great Hall silver tokens any faster than about 10 per day due to the poor ranking algorithm in arena. ALso power rating does not mean anything otherwise the teams they match you with would be in your realm of defeating or losing to based on strategy and not because it takes a masters degree to figure out what team members to use, what gear to supply them with, and a year or more of farming to get 6 star speed boots with speed main stat. 

Then you need a champ with a powerful AoE attack - a nuker. From there I would suggest either a healer or reviver with high HP to survive long enough to finish the battle. After that another good nuker?

Have a look at oyur own post regarding the arena. 

Before you start telling people they are living in lala land, you should take a look at your own champions and the possibiliites to build them according to their skills.

Apr 23, 2022, 14:2004/23/22
11/16/20
tiger19tony72

For the OP:

I literally posted screen shots from my hardly played account at day 64 with only 3 6 star champs, in piss poor gear, that made it to G1 with pretty low effort playing. My champions only range from 220-180 speeds as well.

If you have 4 level 60 booked and ascended champions in your arena team and can't get to gold you need to rethink what your doing, because you're making a large mistake.

Apr 23, 2022, 20:3204/23/22
06/28/21
DarkByD3sign

assuming  you  play  arena.  Persoanlly  i  hate  it  and  rarely  touch  it  outside  of  the  daily  quest.  

Getting from G3 to g4 improved my NM cb damage by 10 mill. also great hall upgrades

Apr 23, 2022, 22:5004/23/22
02/11/22

Ya thats the thing isnt it, if you want to get in gold, i suspect you have to completely clean out your vault of lower champions and keep the most restricted roster possible. Lower total power will get you easier match-ups.

I'm in the same boat as Tony. Cant beat more than one team per page, most of the time, none of them. They all have crazy teams of revive/unkillable/counterattack etc... with speed leads way above mine (my HK has 229 speed).

Every team i see has Skullcrown and Valkyrie and Miss Witch, whatever her name really is, and other such OP arena champions, and i just dont have the roster to beat those teams.

With my total team power where it is right now, its very difficult. The other day i won 40 matches, and got beat up 35x (one stretch i suffered 12 losses in 98 minutes on defense) in the same 24 hours... Hard to go up when you're getting beat up as fast you as win your own offense battles.

And all of us in S4 are trying to do the same thing, beat each other up to move in G1. So weak defenses in s4? one in 50, maybe.

Apr 23, 2022, 23:4004/23/22
06/28/21
kramaswamy.kr

I made it to gold 4 with a crap speed arbiter (just below 300 speed) and no really good arena nuker. Now even in gold 4 I dont see "tons of pages" of 1 man or easy team (teams of low level power). Sure I get about 2-3 on a listed page, but tha tisa  far cry from "pages and  pages" full of 1 man teams...

Apr 28, 2022, 20:5404/28/22
08/18/21

Wooooooohoooooooo!!  Two  whole  pages  of  replies!!!!

lmao.  

mention  arena  and  watch  the  fun!!!    ;o)

Apr 29, 2022, 05:4404/29/22

Sry, but i think the Arbiter last PvP mission is too low. Ok i know the old goal was too difficult, but now...

Win 200 battles in any tier ??? LOL

Everyone just change their defense team to 1 lvl1 hero, dropped to bronze 1 and complete instantly 200 win with this trick. I think Plarium didnt find the balance for this.

May 14, 2022, 06:4605/14/22
08/18/21
kramaswamy.kr

At  first  I didn't believe it.  I  just  got to  gold  one .......  After  six  months  and  couldn't believe gold  one was  easier  than silver 4.

There  are  actual  teams  of  50  players  and  two  man  teams?!