All Categories

Removal of GOLD 1 from arena. Missions progress.

Removal of GOLD 1 from arena. Missions progress.

Search
Comments
May 14, 2022, 07:4005/14/22
05/03/20
peaceof

yeah, yeah, we got that. we can make it to gold2-3-5-ehatever with any hero without artefacts, ok. will u tell us how long it will take to farm 10lvl bonus with our usual 5 battles a day? u can even make it 10, assuming we gonna force ourselves and make an effort on the way to that holy grail, best of the best leggos etc. so how long will it take? and what our chances are to forget this game before then?

as for "Arbiter is one of the best legos in the game, *especially* for newer accounts" - if ive got this right, account cant be new if its got the arbiter through missions. maybe im wrong? then enlight me please.

I have a weak arena team.  I stopped getting into battles that I cant win.  Now I am G5 with the same weak team.  This game is a marathon.  It takes time to grind out the Great Hall.  If you are willing to pay buy gems and refresh until you get the battles you can win.  

May 14, 2022, 13:0905/14/22
05/29/21
ClosedPoly

I have a weak arena team.  I stopped getting into battles that I cant win.  Now I am G5 with the same weak team.  This game is a marathon.  It takes time to grind out the Great Hall.  If you are willing to pay buy gems and refresh until you get the battles you can win.  

so what? yeah, it takes time. point is it's take too much time and that patch didnt change anything that much. arbiter was hardly accecable before and it still is. its not that bad allthough it was a dissapointment.

May 15, 2022, 20:4905/15/22
08/18/21
peaceof

so what? yeah, it takes time. point is it's take too much time and that patch didnt change anything that much. arbiter was hardly accecable before and it still is. its not that bad allthough it was a dissapointment.

Once  I got to  gold  1  it  was actually  easier ?!  Took  me  months to  break  silver  4  and  now  a  week  later I'm at  gold  3!  

Same  team  and no  tweaking either!

May 15, 2022, 21:2005/15/22
06/25/20
kramaswamy.kr

It really shouldn't be a struggle to get yourself into G1, and once you're there, you can coast your way up to G4 effortlessly.

I've someone in my clan who is 90 days in, and has an absolute skeleton of an arena team. Nothing fancy whatsoever. He was still able to make it into G1, and he's now in G3.

And before you say "Well dude has Fu-Shan and Draco, of course he's doing well" - Fu-Shan is geared for CB, with terrible arena stats, and Kael is in very average gear. You can tell, by lookin at their damage - 20K from Fu-Shan and 23K from Kael, which is *far* from what a decent arena nuker would put out. Point is, you can take just about any four champs, keep refreshing until you find easy wins, and grind your way into gold, at which point you can coast.

i

Just quoting myself from post #3 in this thread.

May 18, 2022, 14:1105/18/22
05/29/21
DarkByD3sign

Once  I got to  gold  1  it  was actually  easier ?!  Took  me  months to  break  silver  4  and  now  a  week  later I'm at  gold  3!  

Same  team  and no  tweaking either!

did i say "its hard to get into gold"?

May 18, 2022, 17:3605/18/22
05/03/20
peaceof

yeah, yeah, we got that. we can make it to gold2-3-5-ehatever with any hero without artefacts, ok. will u tell us how long it will take to farm 10lvl bonus with our usual 5 battles a day? u can even make it 10, assuming we gonna force ourselves and make an effort on the way to that holy grail, best of the best leggos etc. so how long will it take? and what our chances are to forget this game before then?

as for "Arbiter is one of the best legos in the game, *especially* for newer accounts" - if ive got this right, account cant be new if its got the arbiter through missions. maybe im wrong? then enlight me please.

I started my account 2 years ago.  I left and returned a few months ago.  I have followed @kramaswamy.kr advice and I am in G5.  You can have a team with 1 good champ and get to G1.  Choose only battles you can win.  

You have to put in the time for Great Hall.  This game is a marathon, not a sprint.  Do you really want a game that you can finish in 30 days?

And @Player_J gave me good advice for a go 2nd team in arena.  His advice is in the forum archives.  Read it.  

The sooner you understand the game will not change for you, the easier it becomes.  

May 19, 2022, 14:3905/19/22
05/29/21
ClosedPoly

I started my account 2 years ago.  I left and returned a few months ago.  I have followed @kramaswamy.kr advice and I am in G5.  You can have a team with 1 good champ and get to G1.  Choose only battles you can win.  

You have to put in the time for Great Hall.  This game is a marathon, not a sprint.  Do you really want a game that you can finish in 30 days?

And @Player_J gave me good advice for a go 2nd team in arena.  His advice is in the forum archives.  Read it.  

The sooner you understand the game will not change for you, the easier it becomes.  

if u insist...

im in g5. i cant build this "go second" team, coz its require at least a resist. a lot of it. i dont have it, i dont want to gather it in foreseeable future and i dont want to mess up my builds. at least they are doing something as they are now. but since i dont have anything better than khatun with 278spd and gorgorab, which i also wont build, but can still use his aura and boost, i cant win any speed battle against arbiter and such. so i cant really farm gold tier :) its a bit faster, than in g1, but still a long-long time.

about hall and game, that can be finished in 30 days... i wouldnt mind if plarium would throw out arbiter, arena and most important - MISSIONS for arena. like, i can finish every one of the missions in arbiter tier easiely. i can farm any 20lvl in dungeon and im getting last chest from NM CB every day. im saying it not to brag about it, but to show that all whats stopping me from advancing in missions - arena timegate. and its frustrating.

May 19, 2022, 14:4305/19/22
06/25/20

Oh give it a rest. You are seriously complaining *still*?

Is a month that long to wait? Just do other things. It's absolutely not the end of the world. You're just being petty at this point.

May 19, 2022, 15:0405/19/22
05/29/21
kramaswamy.kr

Oh give it a rest. You are seriously complaining *still*?

Is a month that long to wait? Just do other things. It's absolutely not the end of the world. You're just being petty at this point.

im playing this game for only 5 months. so to wait 1.5-2 months because of this arena... yeah, its pretty damn long time, men. would be great if there was no arena missions.

dthorne04Moderator
May 19, 2022, 17:2905/19/22
May 19, 2022, 17:29(edited)
12/30/20
peaceof

im playing this game for only 5 months. so to wait 1.5-2 months because of this arena... yeah, its pretty damn long time, men. would be great if there was no arena missions.

I suppose there's an argument that time is relative but...where you are in the game is an absurdly great place to be for five months in. 

May 19, 2022, 18:3805/19/22
12/19/19

Anyone complaining about arbiter missions now should just quit. If they don't like classic missions, wait until tag missions lo

May 19, 2022, 20:4305/19/22
05/03/20
peaceof

A month ago I made the comment that it would take me 3-6 months to gather enough speed gear to move into Gold.  And now I am G5.  This game requires patience and a long term outlook.  After missions, there is more.  Do you want to complete the entire game in 6 months and move to another game?