Champs max but not powerful

Champs max but not powerful

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Sep 6, 2022, 03:0109/06/22
12/30/20
buggs1a

So go to HH and look up my Dragon team what gear each one should have. then look in my gear for gear from HH suggested right? Then try to get as close as possible with the gear I have right? Does this make sense?

i have no epic lifesteal. i guess I sold it as a new player from the lifesteal set you get as a new player. And what is on Kael is I think possibly the best lifesteal I can do. 95% crit I think. You've seen above. 

i will look at HH for gear suggestion for my dragon team, then try to get close to that, but I dont think I can get too close. Of course I'll try best I can. 

Precisely that. HH optimizer isn't perfect by any stretch, but it should give you a much, much clearer picture of what your gearing potential/upside is for your Dragon champs. It is 100% worth your time in game to try to figure this out now and see if we can't break through the plateau. 

Sep 9, 2022, 01:4909/09/22
02/25/19

Thank you for the info and help. Please everyone. Please stay with me. Please stay tuned here. I really appreciate all of you so much and wish we all could become real friends. I'm lonely as heck going through a lot lately. An accident I was in July 14 not my fault. My parents health. And a ton of depression and anxiety over all of this. 

I will check HH again. But don't know what this optimizer is. 

i have so many artifacts I wonder if I should sell everything from certain sets. I don't use artifacts lately. I keep them and sometimes sell all 4* and below. But I haven't used any for ages. Just the regeneration on DK. And for the daily goal of upgrade any artifacts to level 4, I do that to random artifacts. 

i feel bad that I jusr don't know how to deal with all my artifacts. I could sell a ton of them I'm sure but it takes forever to look at each one to check stats. I wouldn't mind selling all life artifacts and many other sets I'm not using. I can get them again through just playing. But I haven't a clue if that's wise. 

im not wise with this game. 

take care all. 

Sep 9, 2022, 12:1609/09/22
08/22/21
buggs1a

Thank you for the info and help. Please everyone. Please stay with me. Please stay tuned here. I really appreciate all of you so much and wish we all could become real friends. I'm lonely as heck going through a lot lately. An accident I was in July 14 not my fault. My parents health. And a ton of depression and anxiety over all of this. 

i have so many artifacts I wonder if I should sell everything from certain sets. I don't use artifacts lately. I keep them and sometimes sell all 4* and below. But I haven't used any for ages. Just the regeneration on DK. And for the daily goal of upgrade any artifacts to level 4, I do that to random artifacts. 

i feel bad that I jusr don't know how to deal with all my artifacts. I could sell a ton of them I'm sure but it takes forever to look at each one to check stats. I wouldn't mind selling all life artifacts and many other sets I'm not using. I can get them again through just playing. But I haven't a clue if that's wise. 

take care all. 

Buggs, the first thing I would tell you is to use the filter and get rid of any boots that aren't speed.  After that, sell all gauntets and chestplates that aren't % based (i.e. flat ATK=20 ATK vs ATK %=5%).  Hold off on the RES and ACC as you might need a few later on.  the last thing would be to sell all of your remaining artifacts that don't have SPD as a substat.  This will take longer since you can't tell what doesn't have a substat, only what does.  Once that is done and you've got enough silver, start upgrading your artifacts straight to level 8.  If you haven't gotten at least one additional roll on SPD, sell that artifact.

Keep in mind that you should probably be focusing on properly gearing out a single champ at a time, based on their prospective role in the team.  Don't spread your best artifacts too thin.  1 great champ is, generally speaking, better than 3 good ones.  You'll get more good artifacts.

Example: Let's say you just got PainKeeper (I use her because I just pulled her).  She is HP based, all of her abilities are on her Allies, so you don't need any ACC in your build.  You'll want Boots with SPD Primary STAT, preferably with HP% substat; HP% gauntlets, SPD/DEF%/RES Substats (You don't want her getting stunned/frozen), HP% Chestplate (Same substats as Gauntlets).  ATK does nothing for her as she is HP, so for the top row you should be looking at substats.

Keep in mind this changes if you have a tank or a nuker. Crit rate/Crit DMG become much more imprtant then.  I'm still not good at creating a nuker.  I can't seem to get the Crit Rate/Crit DMG high enough for a good nuker.

As for the Life sets, I would say that you keep the good artifacts and don't focus on sets, for the most part.  If you can get 5 and 6* from the forge and get good Resilience, and are getting 5 and 6* Divine Life artifacts, then yeah, sell the life.  Remember Sets are a bonus, not a requirement.

There's a TON of better information than I can provide in other threads on this forum from the MODS (Who all know what they are talking about) and other people who have been playing for a long time and all provide great advice.  Some times it can get confusing since they respond in Telerian, while you are speaking your native tongue.

Sep 11, 2022, 20:2809/11/22
Sep 11, 2022, 20:29(edited)
02/25/19

Is there a way to filter to show only boots without speed main stat?

can others chime in on that suggestion please?

Sep 12, 2022, 17:4309/12/22
02/25/19

Anyone? Please. 

And thank you :)

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 12, 2022, 17:5209/12/22
12/30/20
buggs1a

Anyone? Please. 

And thank you :)

Not the most elegant solution but if you're looking to do it just in game:

i

Sep 12, 2022, 18:1109/12/22
Sep 12, 2022, 18:12(edited)
02/25/19

thanks. 

What do you mean not most elegant?

what's better? Why not keep boots without speed main stat but has speed substat

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 12, 2022, 18:3109/12/22
12/30/20
buggs1a

thanks. 

What do you mean not most elegant?

what's better? Why not keep boots without speed main stat but has speed substat

it's not the most sophisticated way of filtering, is what I meant

The answer to your second question: it depends, often you'll want Speed main, but there are some sets/types of champs (HP based champs, for an example) who might be OK (or even happy) with speed as the sub, not main. 

Sep 12, 2022, 21:4809/12/22
02/25/19

Haha. Didn't think of that. 

Sep 13, 2022, 10:2709/13/22
02/25/19

Is there anyway to play my apple account on a computer? It will be so much easier to manage (all) my artifacts. 

Sep 13, 2022, 11:1009/13/22
08/22/21
dthorne04

it's not the most sophisticated way of filtering, is what I meant

The answer to your second question: it depends, often you'll want Speed main, but there are some sets/types of champs (HP based champs, for an example) who might be OK (or even happy) with speed as the sub, not main. 

Isn't RSL helper or Bluestacks able to do the filtering and selling automatically?

Sep 13, 2022, 12:0209/13/22
02/25/19

Huh???^^^

Sep 13, 2022, 20:3309/13/22
08/11/22

yes it seems the advice is quite wonderful you have been getting  bbut remember  focus on 5 champs getting them gear and you to Nm Cb than UNM is priority so farming the gear they need only and using that same team as dungeon farming if possible is best bet to not waste any extra materials you migh need.  once your in NM cb you will see books  come alot faster almost suprised me when i got there it finally made since how ev eryone ahd so many books but i ddint . finally pushing ino 20+ dungeons and almost rdy for UNM CB MYSELF BUT YA ONCE IN NM you will see huge difference with books and how much books help most champions along with the right gear . the stats you get on t6 gear are so far above 4-5 star gear iits crazy but 5* does atleast kinda compare where as 4* doesnt even hold a candle to them so  no point watging anything on them you have amaing champs for CB and dungeons just focus on your core 5

Sep 13, 2022, 20:3409/13/22
08/11/22

once you chose speed for sub stat boot siwth main stat cant not show up as they cant have both 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 13, 2022, 20:3509/13/22
02/24/19
FTSizzle

Isn't RSL helper or Bluestacks able to do the filtering and selling automatically?

Bluestacks no, from my experience.

RSL Helper can autosell things as they come in if you build a set of parameters ahead of time.

Sep 13, 2022, 20:3509/13/22
08/11/22
dthorne04

Not the most elegant solution but if you're looking to do it just in game:

i

why bother with that as stated once chosen as substat it wont populate main stat speed as it cant have both

Sep 13, 2022, 20:4309/13/22
08/11/22
buggs1a

take care all. 

Hey i see this game might be your outlet but dont let it stres you it is agame friend  .  secondly with all that everyone here is around to help but also speaking to someone about what is ggoing on in life might help \. i know when I talked to people either online or a counselor about my life problems it helps as you can direct what is causing you stress heartache depression anxiety and discuss it and help find solutions .  dont stop messaging on here about anythng as we all like to help but consider someone also to discuss your other problems mentioned even if you have no insurance or cant see someone in real life pleanty of places to talk with poeople online . just know things will get easier .  I lost my mom this year it has been hard and no upside to that but day by day it gets a little easier especially if you  talk to someone about it ,

Sep 13, 2022, 21:3509/13/22
02/25/19

Thanks all. 

what are you guys referring towith the letters? I know what cb is but not the rest.

What are you referring to about auto sell as they come in? RLS helper or whatever? Blue stacks? 

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 13, 2022, 22:0309/13/22
12/30/20
fng353632

why bother with that as stated once chosen as substat it wont populate main stat speed as it cant have both

I suppose going Speed as the sub would've been a bit faster 😂

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 13, 2022, 22:0409/13/22
12/30/20
FTSizzle

This was answered above, but my reply was addressing the types of boots we might want to keep, rather than looking for ways to efficiently sell them.