Arena Gurus

Arena Gurus

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jan 13, 2022, 01:3301/13/22
02/24/19
Minin

I really wish they did Favor the Offense, they do not, they favor whoever has had more time and luck with Gear 😢

I tend to think I'd rather control the decisions than let the AI do it. I think that's an advantage.

That being said, sorry you are having a tough night in Arena. It'll get better soon, promise. I lost and lost and lost, and then I hit some magic speed threshold and everything got easier immediately.

Keep the faith. I know you can get there.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 13, 2022, 01:3801/13/22
02/24/19
Minin

I am having a really crappy night in the Arena so they might be more harsh than i mean to be.

DUDE you are insane

I do not give 2 s   s about defense wins at all, while nice IT IS not Something I am striving for now read this carefully please" I AM NOT IN THAT POINT OF THE GAME TO TRY AND SET UP A DEFENSE TEAM FOR WINS!"

Hell my Offense team only wins 60 to 70%.

So either help with the question at hand or do not post TY

No worries Minin. 

We can all choose to either listen to, or just ignore, any other poster here. If we feel like someone isn't answering our questions, or is just talking about whatever they want to, or is giving us ridiculously bad advice given each of our gear and account, then we can just choose to totally ignore them and their posts and move on with the other advice we are getting elsewhere from others.

Jan 13, 2022, 01:4101/13/22
02/14/21
harleQuinn

No worries Minin. 

We can all choose to either listen to, or just ignore, any other poster here. If we feel like someone isn't answering our questions, or is just talking about whatever they want to, or is giving us ridiculously bad advice given each of our gear and account, then we can just choose to totally ignore them and their posts and move on with the other advice we are getting elsewhere from others.

Nod and that is what I normally do especially Player J as i find his posts just full of self proclaimed I am the greatest drivel.

But like i said having an bad night so vented on him 😫

Jan 17, 2022, 14:1301/17/22
04/12/21
Player J

@horsemen 

You  don't have  alot  of  60's  so  your  options  are  limited.

When  you  make  an  arena  team,  you  want  it  to  be  maxed.

I  will  give  suggestions based  on  the  assumption  that  you  will  max  the  heroes.

-  High  Khatun

-  Runekeeper

-  Stag  Knight  /  Spider  /  Warmadisn  /  Alexsander -  They  all  do  Def  Down

Pick  the  one  which  counters  the  enemies affinity.

-  Athel

now that is what I call a flexible helpful post, I will check it out 

Sometimes for a second turn recovery I use Warchief in lieu of HK, when I feel the speed race is lost anyway