Arena Gurus

Search
Comments
Jan 11, 2022, 14:5901/11/22
04/12/21
Spangmastaflex

Giscard, Umbral, Serris, Visix.

All day.

This one may or not be easy for the experts, of which there are many here.  Ok I have often said how little I have of champs, but can someone please try to do me a solid and recommend a defense team from what I have? I am no 'ell 'ades.

I do have the Giscard but he is far from where you would want him to be. And Warchief in the pic below is now L60. I do not mind trying to upgrade some, but if you can set me a scheme that would be nice:

I know I have mistakes and weakness everywhere but please no criticisms, I am a product of what this game deals me.  Oh how I wish it wasn't so.  I am up to Dragon 18, FYI, getting close to 20.

i

Jan 11, 2022, 15:2301/11/22
10/15/20

With your actual roster, you should use the same team for arena defense and offense: 

• Khatun (team leader), speed buff
  • Dunekeeper Dazdurk, turnmeter increase + atk buff
  • Spider, decrease def debuff on enemy team + additional chance for weaken
  • Athel for now as damage dealer (because she is lvl 60 allready, a lvl 50 damage dealer doesn't kill anybody)

Spider is a better debuffer than the other options, because his debuff move doesn't hit. That sounds stupid at first, because he doesn't deal any damage without a hit, but the good side is: he can't have weak hits. Weak hits never place debuffs, Spider is not affected by this problem. 

P.S. Stop wasting silver by upgrading 1* artifacts to 16. If you don't have any good artifacts for a certain spot, use a bad one on lvl 4 or 8, but definetly not 15 or 16. I guess u needed 1 million of silver to bring Dazdurk's Banner to lvl 15. Don't waste your resources!

Jan 11, 2022, 15:4901/11/22
04/12/21

Same for offense and defense, agree, hardly have enough for both. I go by the ayumilove ratings when possible.

OK, spider worth a try...you are very close to what I am using which is Khatun, Runekeeper, Stag Knight (for shielding), and Athel. If I feel I do not need the speed then I use Warchief in lieu of Khatun.

I basically fall back on power when I know nothing else, my spider is only about 11k power, but I can try.  With a much lower face team power I suppose I will attract a zillion hits and be in the cellar real quick.

OK, agree on my banner, but what do I do when I have NOTHING for that spot, so I have it as a placeholder until something else comes along.  I was trying to get my Rune to 20k power, and dragging that up to L15 is what it took. Plus I got to use some glyphs.

Wasting stuff in this game?? FACT OF LIFE!!

Jan 11, 2022, 16:4001/11/22
06/25/20

Horsemen - ignore power. It's a useless stat. Don't try changing items just to increase it.

Jan 11, 2022, 17:0601/11/22
04/12/21
kramaswamy.kr

Horsemen - ignore power. It's a useless stat. Don't try changing items just to increase it.

easier said than done

doesn't plarium go by power in everything? do they disect each team to see where they should go, I doubt it

I guarantee you the lower power teams get whacked the most, I know the feeling that nothing I have ever had in this game can scare anyone away

Jan 11, 2022, 20:0001/11/22
10/15/20

@minin Arbiter-kymar-serris-rotos would deter me from attacking 

@horseman- i agree with skadi.

Jan 11, 2022, 20:5501/11/22
01/04/20
End Is Near

easier said than done

doesn't plarium go by power in everything? do they disect each team to see where they should go, I doubt it

I guarantee you the lower power teams get whacked the most, I know the feeling that nothing I have ever had in this game can scare anyone away

That's not necessarily true, I, and many others I'm sure, personally prefer attacking those 300k-400k teams. I know that I'm probably faster than them, and my serris has enough accuracy to strip their buffs / debuff them. An extreme example, but it took me a long time to realize how easy it was for me to fight many of these teams so I'm not sure what team power range I would have attacked a year ago. 

The lower powered teams are the ones I'm unsure of, there's a good chance they're faster than me and will kick my butt depending on team comp. 

What do you mean by your question about plarium going by power in everything? 

Jan 12, 2022, 08:3901/12/22

4 x1 star champion and all your opponents will be happy.

Jan 12, 2022, 11:5401/12/22
05/13/19

@Minin 

A  set  up  I  see  which  is  very  sneaky  is:

-  High  Khatun

-  Kymar

-  Ghostborn

-  Skullcrown  or  Ninja

Jan 12, 2022, 12:1001/12/22
05/13/19

@horsemen 

You  don't have  alot  of  60's  so  your  options  are  limited.

When  you  make  an  arena  team,  you  want  it  to  be  maxed.

I  will  give  suggestions based  on  the  assumption  that  you  will  max  the  heroes.

-  High  Khatun

-  Runekeeper

-  Stag  Knight  /  Spider  /  Warmadisn  /  Alexsander -  They  all  do  Def  Down

Pick  the  one  which  counters  the  enemies affinity.

-  Athel

Jan 12, 2022, 13:1101/12/22
02/14/21
Player J

@Minin 

A  set  up  I  see  which  is  very  sneaky  is:

-  High  Khatun

-  Kymar

-  Ghostborn

-  Skullcrown  or  Ninja

Sorry but your logic eludes me.

How is HK better than Arb in anyway?

How will running HK over ARB have people hit my DEFENSE TEAM less not more?

I know if I see Arbless team with only 1 TM person I am hitting it 😀

Jan 12, 2022, 18:2601/12/22
05/13/19
Minin

Sorry but your logic eludes me.

How is HK better than Arb in anyway?

How will running HK over ARB have people hit my DEFENSE TEAM less not more?

I know if I see Arbless team with only 1 TM person I am hitting it 😀

I  never  said  HK  is  better  vs.  Arbiter.

I  never  said  running  HK  over  Arbiter  would  cause  your  DEFENSE  TEAM  to  get  hit  less.

What  I  said  was  I  got  a  very  sneaky  team  for  you.

The  goal  of  the  team  I  created  for  you  is  to  entrap  your  opponents.

The  set  up  is  designed  to trick  your  opponents  into  attacking  and  as  soon  as  they  enter  the  battle  they  end  up  getting slaughtered with  out  understanding  why.

Take  your  own  words  as  example:

"I  know  if  I  see  Arbless  team  with  only  1  TM  person  I  am  hitting."

But  the  question is  are  you  Winning?

The  set  up  is  tricking  your  mind!

Lets  say  you  put  Arbiter  in  your  Arena  Defense.

The  enemy  will  see  your  Arbiter  

-  If  they  don't own  a  Arbiter,  They  most  likely will  not  fight  you.

-  If  they  do  own  a  Arbiter,  They  most  likely  will  fight  +  beat  you.

So  the  only  people who  will  attack  you  are  players  who  believe they  can  beat  you.

Now  change  the  situtation  -  Lets  say  you  have  HK  +  set  up  I  am  saying

The  enemy  will  not  see  an  Arbiter  and  they  may  be  tempted  to  rush  into  a  fight  with  you  with  out  thinking about  what  your  team  is  capable of.

-  If  they  don't own  a  Arbiter,  They  might  fight  you  because they  will  feel  like  they  can  compete  with  there  HK

-  If  they  do  own  a  Arbiter,  They   will  fight  +  beat  you  or  lose  to  you  depending on  your  overall  speed.

If  you  run  the  set  up,  you  will  get  attacked  more

BUT  you  may  start  seeing  a  ton  more  defensive  wins  to  offset  the  fights.

Jan 12, 2022, 18:3401/12/22
02/14/21
Player J

I  never  said  HK  is  better  vs.  Arbiter.

I  never  said  running  HK  over  Arbiter  would  cause  your  DEFENSE  TEAM  to  get  hit  less.

What  I  said  was  I  got  a  very  sneaky  team  for  you.

The  goal  of  the  team  I  created  for  you  is  to  entrap  your  opponents.

The  set  up  is  designed  to trick  your  opponents  into  attacking  and  as  soon  as  they  enter  the  battle  they  end  up  getting slaughtered with  out  understanding  why.

Take  your  own  words  as  example:

"I  know  if  I  see  Arbless  team  with  only  1  TM  person  I  am  hitting."

But  the  question is  are  you  Winning?

The  set  up  is  tricking  your  mind!

Lets  say  you  put  Arbiter  in  your  Arena  Defense.

The  enemy  will  see  your  Arbiter  

-  If  they  don't own  a  Arbiter,  They  most  likely will  not  fight  you.

-  If  they  do  own  a  Arbiter,  They  most  likely  will  fight  +  beat  you.

So  the  only  people who  will  attack  you  are  players  who  believe they  can  beat  you.

Now  change  the  situtation  -  Lets  say  you  have  HK  +  set  up  I  am  saying

The  enemy  will  not  see  an  Arbiter  and  they  may  be  tempted  to  rush  into  a  fight  with  you  with  out  thinking about  what  your  team  is  capable of.

-  If  they  don't own  a  Arbiter,  They  might  fight  you  because they  will  feel  like  they  can  compete  with  there  HK

-  If  they  do  own  a  Arbiter,  They   will  fight  +  beat  you  or  lose  to  you  depending on  your  overall  speed.

If  you  run  the  set  up,  you  will  get  attacked  more

BUT  you  may  start  seeing  a  ton  more  defensive  wins  to  offset  the  fights.

The whole point of this thread was to get hit less, I do not have the gear to get my Arb above 300 speed how would i get HK enough speed ?

Thanks for the advise when I want to get hit more I will do as you say

Jan 12, 2022, 18:5601/12/22
12/19/19
Minin

The whole point of this thread was to get hit less, I do not have the gear to get my Arb above 300 speed how would i get HK enough speed ?

lolz

Jan 13, 2022, 00:3601/13/22
05/13/19
Minin

Your  mindset  for  Arena  is  completely flawed.

Getting hit  more  isn't good  or  bad.

Getting  hit  more  gives  you  opportunities.

What  determines  whether  or  not  you  do  good  or  bad  is  the  outcome  of  the  fights.

The  goal  is  to  win  more  than  you  lose.

Let  me  give  you  an  example:

Example  1:

- You  get  hit  10  times

-  You  Win  7  fights 

-  You  Lose 3  fights

Example  2:

-  You  get  hit 5  times:

-  You  Win  0  fights

-  You  Lose  5  fights

In  Example  1, you  got  hit  10  times  which  is  double  the  amount  you  got  hit  in  example  2.

It  is  clear  -  you  got  hit  less  in  example  2.

BUT  OVERALL  Example  1  is  the  option  which  gave  you  the  best  results.

Jan 13, 2022, 00:4201/13/22
12/19/19

I hope J is trolling here and doesn't really think this is a good idea :) lolz again either way 

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 13, 2022, 01:0501/13/22
02/24/19

0_0

These battles super favor the offense, as we can take advantage of the terrible AI the defense uses. I wanna be hit less always. There's a Arena level/point/number for everyone where your defense just predominantely loses. For me, it's about that 3.8-4.0k range Friday onwards.

Jan 13, 2022, 01:2701/13/22
02/14/21
Player J

Your  mindset  for  Arena  is  completely flawed.

Getting hit  more  isn't good  or  bad.

Getting  hit  more  gives  you  opportunities.

What  determines  whether  or  not  you  do  good  or  bad  is  the  outcome  of  the  fights.

The  goal  is  to  win  more  than  you  lose.

Let  me  give  you  an  example:

Example  1:

- You  get  hit  10  times

-  You  Win  7  fights 

-  You  Lose 3  fights

Example  2:

-  You  get  hit 5  times:

-  You  Win  0  fights

-  You  Lose  5  fights

In  Example  1, you  got  hit  10  times  which  is  double  the  amount  you  got  hit  in  example  2.

It  is  clear  -  you  got  hit  less  in  example  2.

BUT  OVERALL  Example  1  is  the  option  which  gave  you  the  best  results.

I am having a really crappy night in the Arena so they might be more harsh than i mean to be.

DUDE you are insane

I do not give 2 s   s about defense wins at all, while nice IT IS not Something I am striving for now read this carefully please" I AM NOT IN THAT POINT OF THE GAME TO TRY AND SET UP A DEFENSE TEAM FOR WINS!"

Hell my Offense team only wins 60 to 70%.

So either help with the question at hand or do not post TY

Jan 13, 2022, 01:2901/13/22
02/14/21
harleQuinn

0_0

These battles super favor the offense, as we can take advantage of the terrible AI the defense uses. I wanna be hit less always. There's a Arena level/point/number for everyone where your defense just predominantely loses. For me, it's about that 3.8-4.0k range Friday onwards.

I really wish they did Favor the Offense, they do not, they favor whoever has had more time and luck with Gear 😢

Jan 13, 2022, 01:3001/13/22
05/13/19
Trips

I hope J is trolling here and doesn't really think this is a good idea :) lolz again either way 

I'm  not  trolling.

I  do  think  it  could  be  great  idea.

Leader:  Prince  Kymar  -  30%  Speed  Aura

1st  move:  High  Khatun  ------>  Turn  Meter  Fill  +  Increase  Spd

2nd  move:  Prince  Kymar  ---->  AOE  Strip  +  Sleep

Enemy  1  Hero  Cuts  in  and  wakes  up  from  Sleep

Enemy  2  Hero  Cuts  in  and  wakes  up  from  Sleep

Enemy  3  Hero  Cuts  in  and  wakes  up  from  Sleep

Enemy  4  Hero  Cuts  in  and  wakes  up  from  Sleep

3rd  move:  Ghostborn  ------>  AOE  Nuke  +  Increase  Atk  +  Decrease  Def

4th  move:  Skullcrown  ------>  AOE  Nuke

The  set  up  will  do  fine.

It  is  a  similar set  up  to  what  Platinum Players  have  done  in  order  to  Deactivate  Enemy  Teams  Reaction  Accessories.

HK  will  need  to  be  as  Fast  as  possible.

Kymar  will  need  to  be  Speed  Tune  +  High  ACC  as  possible.

You  want  the  enemy to  intentionally cut  inbetween  the  team.

Than  you  have  the  remaining heroes  go.

Ghostborn  +  Skullcrown  will  not  need  to  be  fast.

Ghostborn  +  Skullcrown can  be  built  for  pure  Damage.

C.Damage  Gloves  -  ATK%  Chest  -  ATK%  Shoes

As  I  said  before,  The  team  can  be  very  sneaky.

If  everything  goes  down  the  way  it  is  planned  above,  It  will  catch  players off  guard.