All Categories

Another example of Plarium screwing the players

Another example of Plarium screwing the players

Search
Comments
Nov 1, 2021, 22:3711/01/21
11/01/21
kramaswamy.kr

Honestly - you really just don't get the mechanics of this game. Sorry, but your responses to people pretty clearly indicate this. Simply put - a single speed point on a single champion could completely change the outcome of the fight. A single change in mastery, change in item set bonuses, change in champions, change in champion booking, etc - can all drastically change how the fight plays out.

And not one of you barking lot has addressed the fact that the odds of this change being exactly what is necessary to keep me exactly below the loot tier - even as I continue to make them - are so astronomically slim as to be all but unbeleivable.  I would like to know why you lot are so quick to defend such a ludicrous explanation whilst simultaneously debasing my honest observations.  Which explanation is more likely - from any observer's point of view.  All you are doing is defending Plarium's business model of 'plausible deniability.' Why? Are you on their payroll?

Nov 1, 2021, 22:4311/01/21
09/14/19
kramaswamy.kr

Honestly - you really just don't get the mechanics of this game. Sorry, but your responses to people pretty clearly indicate this. Simply put - a single speed point on a single champion could completely change the outcome of the fight. A single change in mastery, change in item set bonuses, change in champions, change in champion booking, etc - can all drastically change how the fight plays out.

Only for end game players :-)  Others don't always notice it ;) 

Nov 2, 2021, 01:0011/02/21
11/02/21

The clan boss discussion interests me, probably because I work in law. Y'all are acting like OP is on trial here. They aren't. If they were, the barking club would be guilty of what is commonly called 'badgering the witness,' and at trial, is a crime. It is a tactic commonly used by those with no knowledge of legal proceedings (or as I like to call them, morons!) and can get you up to four years free room and board at the state pen! They are not required to provide any 'evidence' for describing their in-game experience. Until one of y'all comes up with an actual example of how what OP has described can be replicated y'all are the ones who look stupid.  You came to their post to attack them, and cannot back up anything you say with fact.  I did some quick research and found that Plarium is in fact no stranger to legal troubles also, so why jump to their defense?  It absolutely does make you look like shills! XD You'd all be kicked out of any courtroom, debate team or backyard argument where proper argumentative procedure is taking place.  If y'all just dropped in to rag on OP for the sake of doing so, you really need to get out more. 

Nov 2, 2021, 01:1211/02/21
Nov 2, 2021, 01:27(edited)
06/20/19
Bailey

The clan boss discussion interests me, probably because I work in law. Y'all are acting like OP is on trial here. They aren't. If they were, the barking club would be guilty of what is commonly called 'badgering the witness,' and at trial, is a crime. It is a tactic commonly used by those with no knowledge of legal proceedings (or as I like to call them, morons!) and can get you up to four years free room and board at the state pen! They are not required to provide any 'evidence' for describing their in-game experience. Until one of y'all comes up with an actual example of how what OP has described can be replicated y'all are the ones who look stupid.  You came to their post to attack them, and cannot back up anything you say with fact.  I did some quick research and found that Plarium is in fact no stranger to legal troubles also, so why jump to their defense?  It absolutely does make you look like shills! XD You'd all be kicked out of any courtroom, debate team or backyard argument where proper argumentative procedure is taking place.  If y'all just dropped in to rag on OP for the sake of doing so, you really need to get out more. 

Lol, a 29 minute old account?  Had to sign up to come to this guys defence?  Moron = anyone without knowledge of legal precedings?  I.e. no law courses?  And who's 'badgering?'  No one has asked the OP for 'evidence' of his 'in game experience.'  We have asked for evidence of his blatently accusation of being screwed (see thread title).  The community has provided more than enough doubt to his claim.  Numbers were given.  It is obvious from OP posts he has no idea of in game mechanics, statistics, or probability.

We came to this post to attack him?  LOL, you created an account for no reason other than to attack us!

P.S.  Thinking that legal preceedings are aplicable to an online forum is what I like to call, moron!  And anyone anywhere making a claim has the responsibility for providing evidence of that claim.

P.P.S.  Interesting that the both you and the OP are in the same time zone and your accounts were both created within the past 24 hours, isn't it?

Nov 2, 2021, 01:5111/02/21
12/19/19

I just got a 4 year ban for badgering 

Nov 2, 2021, 02:1611/02/21
11/02/21
Angwil

Lol, a 29 minute old account?  Had to sign up to come to this guys defence?  Moron = anyone without knowledge of legal precedings?  I.e. no law courses?  And who's 'badgering?'  No one has asked the OP for 'evidence' of his 'in game experience.'  We have asked for evidence of his blatently accusation of being screwed (see thread title).  The community has provided more than enough doubt to his claim.  Numbers were given.  It is obvious from OP posts he has no idea of in game mechanics, statistics, or probability.

We came to this post to attack him?  LOL, you created an account for no reason other than to attack us!

P.S.  Thinking that legal preceedings are aplicable to an online forum is what I like to call, moron!  And anyone anywhere making a claim has the responsibility for providing evidence of that claim.

P.P.S.  Interesting that the both you and the OP are in the same time zone and your accounts were both created within the past 24 hours, isn't it?

Yep, you're one of the morons! Can you provide an example of how adding a speed point would give the result op has described? Nobody has.  You came here to discredit someone with NO PROOF to validate your attacks.  That is stupid, sweetie.  If you are so versed in probabilities and mechanics, you should have no trouble at all providing an example of the 'mechanics' you are attempting to use to discredit OP.  If you can't, then you are as ignorant to the game mechanics as you claim OP to be or full of it yourself. They are under no obligation to provide you with anything for describing their situation.  Also, not understanding game subtleties is not a crime, or a fault at all for that matter. OP posted what has happened in their game. You are insinuating that they are lying about it, yet fail to provide a single reason for doing so.  This is suspect behavior, both in court and elsewhere. It is you that came to thier post to discredit, and no, the community has not provided anything at all to dispute OPs claim - saying things like 'mechanics' and 'get good' without providing a FACTUAL STATISTICAL EXAMPLE is your idea of providing probable doubt? That's also stupid, sweetheart. And I'm referring specifically to the clan boss discussion, not so much the pvp stuff. You also contradict yourself in your arguments - a sure sign of someone who is themselves either a liar an idiot or both.  There is a reason courtroom proceedings exist, and it is to weed out behavior such as yours because it has no place in uncovering the truth - only to obscure it. 

Also, you don't need a law degree to not be a moron, tens of millions live in my time zone, and this account exists because I don't want any personal attachment to this hot mess, sweetie. 

Nov 2, 2021, 02:2011/02/21
06/20/19
Bailey

Yep, you're one of the morons! Can you provide an example of how adding a speed point would give the result op has described? Nobody has.  You came here to discredit someone with NO PROOF to validate your attacks.  That is stupid, sweetie.  If you are so versed in probabilities and mechanics, you should have no trouble at all providing an example of the 'mechanics' you are attempting to use to discredit OP.  If you can't, then you are as ignorant to the game mechanics as you claim OP to be or full of it yourself. They are under no obligation to provide you with anything for describing their situation.  Also, not understanding game subtleties is not a crime, or a fault at all for that matter. OP posted what has happened in their game. You are insinuating that they are lying about it, yet fail to provide a single reason for doing so.  This is suspect behavior, both in court and elsewhere. It is you that came to thier post to discredit, and no, the community has not provided anything at all to dispute OPs claim - saying things like 'mechanics' and 'get good' without providing a FACTUAL STATISTICAL EXAMPLE is your idea of providing probable doubt? That's also stupid, sweetheart. And I'm referring specifically to the clan boss discussion, not so much the pvp stuff. You also contradict yourself in your arguments - a sure sign of someone who is themselves either a liar an idiot or both.  There is a reason courtroom proceedings exist, and it is to weed out behavior such as yours because it has no place in uncovering the truth - only to obscure it. 

Also, you don't need a law degree to not be a moron, tens of millions live in my time zone, and this account exists because I don't want any personal attachment to this hot mess, sweetie. 

Troll much?

Nov 2, 2021, 02:2211/02/21
01/04/20

I unbanned Arby from their Spam ban, but I think he came back to troll on Bailey. Post closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.