All Categories

Hey Plarium.. some suggestion

Hey Plarium.. some suggestion

Search
Comments
Jun 22, 2021, 00:3206/22/21
04/10/21
Goddess

I'm new to the game and find the arena a bit out of wack and frustrating. Challenge yes, but all out slaughter in one round is another when trying to crawl out of tier one bronze. I did however find that refreshing the challengers helpful from all out getting slaughtered a million times over and over. I don't see it a challenge but more of a random kill the player mod LOL.

Due to the fix, you should be out of bronze one if you gave your starter the xp brews given to you when you unlock tavern.

Jun 22, 2021, 00:3906/22/21
Jun 22, 2021, 02:28(edited)
05/30/21
Goddess

I'm new to the game and find the arena a bit out of wack and frustrating. Challenge yes, but all out slaughter in one round is another when trying to crawl out of tier one bronze. I did however find that refreshing the challengers helpful from all out getting slaughtered a million times over and over. I don't see it a challenge but more of a random kill the player mod LOL.

Ooops allmost forgot to tell about just the opposite challengers also being 1 hit wonders that should not be there. From one extreme to another I find the arena frustrating  and  not  fun, but a choir to get some energy and silver. Nothing more nothing less.

Edited