All Categories

So many lvl 60 legendary, fully ascended in bronze 3...something wrong with arena or just me

So many lvl 60 legendary, fully ascended in bronze 3...something wrong with arena or just me

Search
Comments
May 1, 2021, 22:2605/01/21
02/27/19
Skadi

I don't get the strategy of your team. Without speedbuff and speedaura you probably go second, Skatorsis removing debuffs, Hope removing enemy buffs, Robar def debuff, Bloodtwin killing somebody. Sounds good, but how do you survive the first hit? Skatorsis has 20k hp, is that enough in a shield set to protect the others?

atorsis attack and crit buff  >   bloodtwin a2   >  robar decrease def >  hope sheild > skatorsis heal clear debuff > bloodtwin a3 > robar. a3    

May 1, 2021, 22:2705/01/21
02/27/19
weqrg

lol check up bronze 1....not a chance you can progress...hehe i give up on arena

🤝🤝🤝

May 1, 2021, 22:5105/01/21
05/01/16

As a newer player, I've given up on the arenas.  They are too hard to win, and whatever progress you make is likely lost by the next day.  1 step forward, 2 back, so getting off of bronze has been impossible.  With no good defenders on an arena team as soon as I move up high enough I get pushed back down a tier.

Now, I just login and run my required 5 arenas, and forfiet-leave them once started so I get my daily reward energy pot for doing 5 of them.   The idea of ever getting up past bronze so I can evolve my Great Hall isn't going to happen.  I guess if I want those type of bonuses I'd have to pay the monthly fees to have a better/easier time in arena?  Too bad no way to do that on a PC either.

May 1, 2021, 23:2505/01/21
May 1, 2021, 23:26(edited)
10/15/20
Zigie

As a newer player, I've given up on the arenas.  They are too hard to win, and whatever progress you make is likely lost by the next day.  1 step forward, 2 back, so getting off of bronze has been impossible.  With no good defenders on an arena team as soon as I move up high enough I get pushed back down a tier.

Now, I just login and run my required 5 arenas, and forfiet-leave them once started so I get my daily reward energy pot for doing 5 of them.   The idea of ever getting up past bronze so I can evolve my Great Hall isn't going to happen.  I guess if I want those type of bonuses I'd have to pay the monthly fees to have a better/easier time in arena?  Too bad no way to do that on a PC either.

As a brand new player you can get to silver since your player power is tiny, just farm spirithost (speed aura), warmaiden (defence down), and maybe diabolist (turn meter) from the campaign... and use your initial character to nuke...farm the speed boots on campaign untill you are sick of the sight of it to get speed boots for all.

Once your player power rises then yes your back to square one, but as a new player progress is not too bad if you follow the above.

May 1, 2021, 23:3005/01/21
May 1, 2021, 23:43(edited)
02/27/19
tanthil

How does your team managed to go to gold (rethoriclal)? My account is 3 months old and my team will never reach G1, (stuck in S2-S3)

i

i had played this game   and I stopped playing it for a while. And I came back for it recently.     

May 1, 2021, 23:3205/01/21
02/27/19
Zigie

yea, totally agree with you 

May 1, 2021, 23:3605/01/21
02/27/19
trevor.wilson

As a brand new player you can get to silver since your player power is tiny, just farm spirithost (speed aura), warmaiden (defence down), and maybe diabolist (turn meter) from the campaign... and use your initial character to nuke...farm the speed boots on campaign untill you are sick of the sight of it to get speed boots for all.

Once your player power rises then yes your back to square one, but as a new player progress is not too bad if you follow the above.

Then,  everyone  gonna  have  very  similar team  setup 😂😂

May 2, 2021, 04:4805/02/21
01/10/21

u need to buy a raid card then run and build champs till u get arbtier then u will move up in pvp untill then u are stuck it is what it is and i dont see them change nothing soon my friend lol

May 2, 2021, 09:0305/02/21
02/27/19
hunter006

u need to buy a raid card then run and build champs till u get arbtier then u will move up in pvp untill then u are stuck it is what it is and i dont see them change nothing soon my friend lol

Yea, i know bro,  but it feels like i am forced to buy raid crad tho.  

and  besides what is the fun if everyone is progressing more or less the same way with more or less the same team setup

May 2, 2021, 23:5205/02/21
01/10/21
Blade finch

Yea, i know bro,  but it feels like i am forced to buy raid crad tho.  

and  besides what is the fun if everyone is progressing more or less the same way with more or less the same team setup

yea bro basicly u are lol trust me i never wished to buy one but now i buy every month lol

May 3, 2021, 04:5005/03/21
05/13/19
tanthil

How does your team managed to go to gold (rethoriclal)? My account is 3 months old and my team will never reach G1, (stuck in S2-S3)

i

Your team has multiple issues:

1st issue - Madam Serris - The AI plays her badly most times

2nd issue - Your team is lacking Speed Aura - 23% or higher is recommended for Gold

3rd issue - Your team is lacking Turn Meter Fill - 30% or higher is recommended for Gold

4th issue - Your team is lacking Increase Attack Buff

5th issue - Your team isn't Speed Tuned.

I ran your team through an Arena Calcuator.

i

You can see from the above picture the minium speed your hero's should have.

You can see from below text the minimum speed you currently have.

HK -264

MS-209

K-205

Z-203 

Here is Sample Picture of Gold 1 teams I witnessed.

i

Here is another Sample Picture of Gold 1 teams I witnessed.

i

Look at the Speed Aura's:

- Gorgorab 23%

- Skullcrown 23%

- Lysssandra 24%

Look at the Turn Meter Filling:

EvigFyll team ------------> Lyssandra gives 30%

Gullaumedoub team ----> Apothecary + Gorgorab together gives 30%

Angelshark team --------> Seeker gives 30%

Fest team ----------------> High Khatun + Doomscreech together give 45%

[ABUL] Drakito -----------> Gorgorab + Maulie together gives 30%

Drakito team is very sneaky because Maulie does turn meter fill when she is hit from enemy.

This means when your Debuff hero hits Maule --> Maulie will push Gorgorab to go before your Nuker.

The Gorgorab will try to cut in on you.

Look at the Increase Attack Buffs:

EvigFyll team ------------> Duchess

Gullaumedoub team ----> Gorgorab

Angelshark team --------> Seeker

Fest team ----------------> Ghostborn

[ABUL] Drakito -----------> Gorgorab

I think you can reach Gold 1 with the proper changes.

May 3, 2021, 08:2705/03/21
08/15/20
hunter006

You just cannot get Arbiter without advancing in Arena....

May 3, 2021, 08:3905/03/21
01/15/21
Tanreh

You just cannot get Arbiter without advancing in Arena....

I have just spent 3 days pushing from silver 1 to gold 1 despite no decent speed lead--- i did it but it has left me not wanting to ever do another arena match, it was like a full time job.

I used zero, absoloutely zero skill. Just rolled hundreds of pieces of gear for the right stats and regeared

In G4 / Plat there are some tactics involved- everyone has the top champs and every defence has a flaw, it was watching the plat matches that got me to download the game since it reminded me of FFX with the tactics required.

But from bronze to lower gold? zero skill at all, it depends on getting lucky with your pulls (pulling a lyssandra or deacon or a seeker etc) or whaling out to get those champs-  and grinding more than any sane person would want to.

Add in the deliberately deflationary processes and the silly matchmaking and it is the worst pseudo pvp system i have seen anywhere in any game. And the most blatant in being pay to win.

May 3, 2021, 08:4605/03/21
02/14/21
Hnation

Being ascended, legendary, high player power in the grand scheme of things doesn't mean much. I agree arena is a bit rough at the moment especially for newer players, but at the same time a well tuned arena team will beat a high player power gaggle of maxed champs almost everytime. I was having this same discussion with clanmates as I was playing on my alt who's also in Bronze III almost Bronze IV as I just fought a 137k fully ascended team of epics and legendaries with my 79k team and won. It's possible to win, it just isn't a cake walk as it was a month ago. Keep grinding some gear and the arena wins will come with or without a huge rework to the system. 

I must say I call "bollogs"

when you say that there is nothing wrong, I have been stuck with the get to silver 1 mission, for a long time now, when I scroll further down the mission for Arbiter, I see a mission where i have to lvl 2 champions to lvl 50, If the progress missions is a representive for how you are supossed to play, I will say, you cant advance to silver with just 2 lvl 50 and 2 under that, you need to have 4 at lvl 60, so either the arena is broken or Plarium have no idea how the missions and game work together. 

If you just remove the arena missons from arb missions, i guess that there wount be as many complains as there is now. just saying

May 3, 2021, 10:5805/03/21
May 3, 2021, 12:58(edited)
01/31/21
Player J

2nd issue - Your team is lacking Speed Aura - 23% or higher is recommended for Gold

3rd issue - Your team is lacking Turn Meter Fill - 30% or higher is recommended for Gold

5th issue - Your team isn't Speed Tuned.

I ran your team through an Arena Calcuator.

i

You can see from the above picture the minium speed your hero's should have.

You can see from below text the minimum speed you currently have.

HK -264

MS-209

K-205

Z-203 

Here is Sample Picture of Gold 1 teams I witnessed.

i

Here is another Sample Picture of Gold 1 teams I witnessed.

i

Look at the Speed Aura's:

- Gorgorab 23%

- Skullcrown 23%

- Lysssandra 24%

Look at the Turn Meter Filling:

EvigFyll team ------------> Lyssandra gives 30%

Gullaumedoub team ----> Apothecary + Gorgorab together gives 30%

Angelshark team --------> Seeker gives 30%

Fest team ----------------> High Khatun + Doomscreech together give 45%

[ABUL] Drakito -----------> Gorgorab + Maulie together gives 30%

Drakito team is very sneaky because Maulie does turn meter fill when she is hit from enemy.

This means when your Debuff hero hits Maule --> Maulie will push Gorgorab to go before your Nuker.

The Gorgorab will try to cut in on you.

Look at the Increase Attack Buffs:

EvigFyll team ------------> Duchess

Gullaumedoub team ----> Gorgorab

Angelshark team --------> Seeker

Fest team ----------------> Ghostborn

[ABUL] Drakito -----------> Gorgorab

I think you can reach Gold 1 with the proper changes.

Thanks J

Couple of comments

I use Dhukk in Defence arena instead MS (6*/booked,skilld,mastered, he was my debuffer before MS)

No proper champ in roster

5th issue - Your team isn't Speed Tuned 

For any team i fought so far (S2-S4) none interrupted my team, as speed tunning is very hard to do, i think so far i doing ok, even if it doesnt mach numbers from calculator

About your screens from G1 - i constanly see similar builds of opponents in S2-S3-S4, and usualy still win speed race and have no iterruptions - issues come later, apparently 2x nukers plus debuff is not enogh to kill most enemies in first turn esspecialy if their team has more HP/DEF.

i

Latest example below ( won speed on all, lost all battles anyway)

i

Besides i tend to think this team should have no issues to stay in S3-S4 ( and it was true until i reach higher  player level and PP - now becouse my account progrssed starting to have issues on S2. 

When my natural player level progression continue i will be dragged down and in some point in time wont be able to stay in S2 anymore

Maybe player level progression is too fast and plarium need to slow it down, im almost lvl 55 ( three levels in 2 weeks) and this bring more issues than gains as my team is matching agains stronger teams each new player level despite my true champs progression.

May 3, 2021, 19:5105/03/21
05/13/19

@tanthil 

You have to have someone on your roster which can help you in arena?

Are you sure your not overlooking hero's?

May 3, 2021, 21:3705/03/21
01/31/21
Player J

@tanthil 

You have to have someone on your roster which can help you in arena?

Are you sure your not overlooking hero's?

Dont think so, my roster is very narrowed

i

i

May 3, 2021, 22:3105/03/21
05/13/19

@tanthill

Based on the heros you have, I think you might need to redesign your team.

You might need to make a Speed Nuking Crowd Control Composition.

Leader: High Khatun - Speed Aura

1st move: High Khatun ----> Turn Meter Fill

2nd move: Dhukk ---------> AOE Def Down

3rd move: Dark Elhain ----> Increase Attack + AOE Nuke

4th move: Sensechal ------> AOE Provoke

May 3, 2021, 23:1005/03/21
12/19/19

1. HK

2. Sensechal

3. Serris

4. D. Elhain

I like J's suggested team but this way you only need to speed tune 2 really fast and focus on higher acc for serris and cdmg for the nuker. On alt I run a similar comp with arbiter maulie spider kael in G4 

May 4, 2021, 11:0005/04/21
01/31/21

Will work on Dark E then, hope she will be able to do her job 

I was thinking of this composition

1 HK

2 MS (for def/att debuff) - also she will strip all opponents shield

3 Dhukk ( Provoke)

4 DE ( to nuke them all)