Search
Comments
Mar 22, 2021, 10:0203/22/21
08/28/20

i

My recent opponents in bronze

Mar 22, 2021, 10:2903/22/21
06/29/20

And what about trying to just get the daily done???

You have to be prepared to be logged-in for the best part of 2 hours (unles you're prepared to drop a huge number of gems on refreshes) just to finish the daily. Or you can just take 5 quick loses but then why have the Arena in that case? Clearly the clowns are in charge of the circus at Plarium.

Mar 22, 2021, 10:3303/22/21
08/22/20
kissyou

i

My recent opponents in bronze

Yes, that is completely ridiculous, that you will face these opponents in bronze 

Mar 22, 2021, 12:4703/22/21
12/10/20

What happened to the Arena? After the Patch i cant win a match. Before the patch i was Gold 4 with a avarage points of 3600. Now i can not enter even Gold IV?

Why did you guys fuck up 2 things when you fix 1 thing?

Mar 22, 2021, 13:5203/22/21
06/14/20

the arena has simply become unplayable, it creates a lot of frustration to lose 90% of the fights and especially if you put fragments to win.
really move fast .

Mar 22, 2021, 13:5503/22/21
Mar 22, 2021, 14:02(edited)
08/22/20

if you were under karate, and as a rookie you had to play a competition against an advanced player, and you keep getting beaten up, you would also stop. 

Or you have to keep racing with your Lada against a ferrari. and if you always have to experience your loss, then it is not surprising that you are going to stop. Nor would it be normal to just keep going, doing the impossible. 

this is the same with this game. 

That's why there is a lot wrong in the game. 

Mar 22, 2021, 14:3203/22/21
06/14/20

to show plarium how ridiculous the arena is now, we can all act by skewing the arena as well and putting 1 common champion in our defense team.
it's illusory I know 

Mar 25, 2021, 14:2603/25/21
03/22/20

WTF

What happened to the arenas? I've been playing for 14 months and the last 6 I've been in Gold VI. From the last patch, I immediately dropped to Gold III and I can't win a single match. I only have people against me with godlike heroes with godlike gear. So you ruined my weekly rewards, ruined the development of GH and made me weaker everywhere. 

Fix your game !!!

Mar 30, 2021, 15:2203/30/21
02/15/21
kramaswamy.kr

If you've got brutal 12-3/12-6 on farm, and you have at least top chest on CB brutal, you should have no trouble at all gearing up an arena team that can take you into gold. the champs and gear required for that are not too difficult to obtain. especially if you go with the OTK route, all of them are farmable.

There is a lot of good advise in this thread but how many of you that are giving advise have recently been in the Bronze or Silver levels or are you recalling from when you made it through.  Each reset kills me.  I was almost to Silver I for the first time and the reset happened and I don't know what happened because now the same people I was facing in Bronze III are now in Bronze II.  I have been doing CB on Hard for 3 weeks now and cleared 12-3 Brute and have a couple of decent champs.  Arena is turning into a joke.

Here is the issue that I don't see being addressed or even discussed.  In this game unless you become inactive all players will only get stronger.  I am not sure anyone can argue with that point.  Now if everyone is getting strong and the tiers are relatively static.  That means that over time it gets harder and harder for those starting later to get into the high tiers because to get into those tiers the newer players have to get better players and gear or some kind of new strategy to beat team that have been playing however given the limit number of champions that new players have to work with this seems a little far fetched.  It is only getting worse as new champions are added because it makes getting the necessary players to compete with established players hard.  Then compound that with it being a requirement to get one of the elite champions.  Newer players are not at minor disadvantage but a major disavantage.  Each tier is continuelly getting stronger but newer players aren't getting stronger players to help offset the natural progression of the game.

Mar 30, 2021, 21:4303/30/21
04/07/20

I  literally  was  getting  on  here  to say

the  same  thing.  I've  spent  more  money  on  this  game  than  i  care  to  admit  and  yet  im  struggling  to  get  the  required  medals.  It's  freaking  ridiculous.  I  have  never  played  a  game  that  is  so  obviously money  hungry,  but  yet  their  system  be  so  broken.  

Apr 4, 2021, 03:5404/04/21
03/29/20

I do not entirely agree or disagree with both sides of this. First of all, I am a HUGE FAN of RAID!!! I am a 100% F2P player that has been playing for roughly a year. Being F2P, I struggled my way through every achievement, mission and quest. I made my way up to GOLD 4 and very, very close to PLATINUM 1 in Classic Arena. As I said for free to play, this was difficult to say the least, but it is do able. That was up until about a month ago. Since one of the last patches/ updates, it takes everything I can do to stay in Gold 1!!! I am using the same players and gear. Maybe even a little higher as I am always trying to get better. I am by NO MEANS an expert or understand all the algirithms that go into a game of this magnitude and quality. Again, I am a HUGE FAN of RAID!!! I also follow a few of the content creators and You Tube channels for tips and insight( HellHades, Ashe and Deadwood Jedi are some of my preffered go to's). I also cannot understand how when matching opponents based on team power a 65K team can beat a 165+K. Normally I run 160K- 180K team in arena depending on the quest. Almost every time if I go against a team with more than 85K power, I will lose!!!! I can not understand or rationalize making Classic Arena this difficult. For me, working as hard as I did to get this far and with the Arena being the only way to level the GREAT HALL, this change has made me want to SERIOUSLY CONSIDER stop playing. As sharp as the Plarium developers are, I do not believe they do not know about this. This MUST BE CORRECTED ASAP!!!  

Apr 6, 2021, 06:4104/06/21
12/05/20

Every week that I am in gold iv you lower me to 2900 points, I do not understand why, if I reach position 3300 with my effort and PURCHASED chips, why do they lower me? Yesterday I rose to gold IV. 3200 points and 99% of defenses won.

I went to sleep and 6 hours later I am in gold II with only 2508 points and all defenses lost, plus they hit me every 3 or 5 minutes.

Why the hell do I buy chips to go up, I spend hours if you do this at night?

The same thing always happens to me, by day I practically win all my defenses and at night I lose them all. How can it be?

What happens, that at night you put us in the whale groups or what? Disgusting gambling garbage

Apr 6, 2021, 07:2804/06/21
04/14/20
Trinity

I do not entirely agree or disagree with both sides of this. First of all, I am a HUGE FAN of RAID!!! I am a 100% F2P player that has been playing for roughly a year. Being F2P, I struggled my way through every achievement, mission and quest. I made my way up to GOLD 4 and very, very close to PLATINUM 1 in Classic Arena. As I said for free to play, this was difficult to say the least, but it is do able. That was up until about a month ago. Since one of the last patches/ updates, it takes everything I can do to stay in Gold 1!!! I am using the same players and gear. Maybe even a little higher as I am always trying to get better. I am by NO MEANS an expert or understand all the algirithms that go into a game of this magnitude and quality. Again, I am a HUGE FAN of RAID!!! I also follow a few of the content creators and You Tube channels for tips and insight( HellHades, Ashe and Deadwood Jedi are some of my preffered go to's). I also cannot understand how when matching opponents based on team power a 65K team can beat a 165+K. Normally I run 160K- 180K team in arena depending on the quest. Almost every time if I go against a team with more than 85K power, I will lose!!!! I can not understand or rationalize making Classic Arena this difficult. For me, working as hard as I did to get this far and with the Arena being the only way to level the GREAT HALL, this change has made me want to SERIOUSLY CONSIDER stop playing. As sharp as the Plarium developers are, I do not believe they do not know about this. This MUST BE CORRECTED ASAP!!!  

Share your team to get some advice, but sounds like you're much too slow. It sounds like you started playing in the period of the free wins in arena, when Plarium temporarily solved their arena problem by basically giving people free wins, so you never really deserved to be in gold IV by normal arena standards, now things are back to the old super tough arena so it's logical that you dropped several tiers. 

Apr 12, 2021, 15:3404/12/21
12/05/20

The Arena sucks. I only get teams stronger than me. It's bullshit . How the hell do you have to progress? How can you do the Arbiter missions? Before I played everything, now full legendary teams ... I don't have so much legendary to deal with. You have destroyed the Arena .

It has gone from being something fun to being something you don't want to do because out of 10 battles you lose 7 because the teams are stronger than you.

Now it's crap

Apr 12, 2021, 18:0604/12/21
10/15/20
zeroxx

The Arena sucks. I only get teams stronger than me. It's bullshit . How the hell do you have to progress? How can you do the Arbiter missions? Before I played everything, now full legendary teams ... I don't have so much legendary to deal with. You have destroyed the Arena .

It has gone from being something fun to being something you don't want to do because out of 10 battles you lose 7 because the teams are stronger than you.

Now it's crap

The victory in arena has nothing to do with the number of legendarys you use. Maybe there are some legendary champs you can't beat with a "normal" account, like Hegemon, but that are definetly not 7 of 10 fights.

If the teams you face are stronger than you - get stronger by yourself. If you say us in wich arena tier you are and post a picture of your roster, we could help. If you struggle in early Bronze, try High Khatun, Spirithost, Warmaiden, Starterchamp as team.

Apr 13, 2021, 05:4004/13/21
01/22/20

Arreglen la arena por favor ahora mismo es muy dificil progresar y lo vuelbe muy tedioso estar tratando de subri con equipos que te superan asta por casi el doble de tu poder o bajen la cantidad de medallas que se requiere en el gran salon.

Apr 13, 2021, 07:5204/13/21
04/05/21
Relic

If it's too hard to fix the Arena matching system then fix the Great Hall. Make the medal requirements more realistic.

Yes!! I agree with you! I haven't even gotten my firs GH upgrade bc of arena.

Apr 13, 2021, 17:2004/13/21
Apr 17, 2021, 10:49(edited)
04/13/21

I'm able to remain in the 3200+ range, and so I very often get refreshes with teams that are basically just single arbiter/etc... IE easy wins. I also very often get teams that are the standard OTK kit (Warmaiden/Kael/etc...), and against those I can very easily win by just putting a full DEF team in. vidmate instasave

Apr 14, 2021, 02:4104/14/21
04/14/21

It  is  simply  ridiculous.  Im  pretty  much  aware  of  the  game  mechanics  but  for example,    if  i  have  a  HK  with  200  speed  and  in  bronze  2  im  not  winning  even  one  speed  battle then  something  is  busted.  or  Everyone  on  that  noobish  level  must  have  had  the  luck  to  get  6*  speed  artifacts.  Congrats  to  them  but  if  you  are  aware  of  the  grind  mechanism  of  thi s  game  we  all  know  its  just  impossible.  So  yes,  arena  is  rigged  and  it  is  one  of  the  2-3  reasons  to  stop  playing  this  game  or  at  least  to  stop  paying  any  money.  Geez  Plarium,  you  have  such  a  great  game  at  hand,  dont  ruin  it!

Apr 14, 2021, 03:4304/14/21
03/17/21

The arena is absolutely the worst part of this game. I can't get into silver to save my life and I am stuck on that damn mission for eternity it seems.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.