All Categories

Advices for UNM without unkillable, block damage or counter attack

Advices for UNM without unkillable, block damage or counter attack

Search
Comments
Nov 27, 2020, 10:4911/27/20
11/14/19

It is a really interesting point. I'm doing dragon over and over for better gear. Because I cannot just get a piece of gear out to get more crit they are all quiet balanced and linked together.

I should have Kreela finish by end of the week. I'll share the results.

Another idea my clan gave me was to play around Sandlashed survivor with kreel (replace Scyl and Apo) 2:1. What do you think about that ? Any suggestions ?

Nov 27, 2020, 23:4911/27/20
11/14/19

Or I'm only wondering about speed tuning for a 4:3 team to avoid the stun with Sepulcher.

I can see a sepulcher + Kreela + Banshee + Sandlash + Razhin. With possibility of avoiding the stun and the extended buff and debuff from Sandlash but also reducing my team speed and be able to get more damage.

Or another idea is to play a 2:1 team (dunno if I can do it with my gear) playing around apo sandlash and High Katunn.

I'm really strugling right now to find a decent solution :(

Nov 28, 2020, 14:1411/28/20
03/16/19

My best score for UNM is 22 M when fight against CB with green affinity. My team is Tayrel, Apothecary, Foli, Occult Brawler, Kreela. 

Occult Brawler is main damage dealer. 

Foli for leech and decrease def. 

Tayrel for decrease attack and leader.

Apothecary for speed booster and healer.

Kreela for allies attack and critical attack booster.

Scyl the drakes not good for CB. I've tried using her too.  

Perhaps you can try to replace scyl with kreela. 

Nov 29, 2020, 11:2711/29/20
Nov 29, 2020, 11:28(edited)
05/13/19

You don't have Counter Attack.

This means you shouldn't be going for a 4:3 team.

You should be aiming to have your team move 2 times for every 1 time the clan boss moves.

Apothecary + Rally hero should definitly be moving 2 times for every 1 time CB moves.

If you can get your whole team to move 2 times, It would be even better.

However, it can be extremely tough to pull off.

I would at least start with Apothecary + Rally hero.

Nov 29, 2020, 14:2711/29/20
11/14/19

Yeah 2:1 is really hard to pull off in term of speed. What's the speed of your team ? Is it speed tune ?

Kreela is definitevly a first addition, I'm just thinking of ways to improve it more. Being able to 4 keys UNM would be nice (even though quiet hard because I have to play with counter affinity as well).

Dec 1, 2020, 16:3412/01/20
11/14/19

Ok Kreela is builded and tested. I also have Razhin with more crit rate to do more damage.

In results I'm dealing a bit more in average for NM but only a few millions.

i

For UNM there is no real difference:

i

i

My Kreela is in relentless gear with 53K HP, 3k4 Def, 222 speed.

The problem I have is that Apo and Kreela are not in life steal gear (apo gear is in original post). And at some point Apo is not enough to heal both of them. So one finish by dying and then the other.

With Scyl, I have more sustan with 10% heal each turn and rez but less damage/turn. I'm not sure what to play around. I cannot have apo with such high speed in other gear than speed and Kreela has decent speed and relentless which allows more damage. Same as apo, if I gear her in life steal gear she would have less speed and less tunr :/

Dec 2, 2020, 08:4612/02/20
03/16/19

Without lifesteal you need a characters with leech. My kreela is build with reflex sets and gloves with critical damage +80%. My Foli also same. The goal is to deal as much damage as possible until turn 20.