All Categories

Update Highlights 2.30

Update Highlights 2.30

Search
Comments
Oct 22, 2020, 18:4610/22/20
09/15/19

Elegaius is another worst hero on the Champion Fragments.

Many people will miss this event, even if they can close it easily and free of charge. 

Moreover, no one will donate to this !!!!!!!  

Plarium  change the hero to another from the list !!!!Or it will be another failure  .  Big Big Big  failure  !!!!!

Oct 22, 2020, 20:0610/22/20
10/22/20

I just gotta say I like the look of the new champions and can’t wait to see them in action, however I have heard our next fragment fusion is Elegaius and I do feel obligated to suggest that you change it to Narma the returned. I see a lot of people feel the same as well. Elegaius could be a good unique champion but with the situational kit it has, it would not help most players. Narma on the other hand has a perfect kit to help in one of the hardest parts of the game, Clan boss, She would also help in Knights Revenant Faction crypt as we have a lot of undead but knights revenant is lacking.

I feel it would benefit both the Community and you guys to switch it. On the business side she is the more desired champion of the 4 so more people are gonna buy packs and energy to ensure they can get the fragments, on the community side it would boost their moral on the subject of fusions, as the past couple we’ve had haven’t been great to say the least and it would be someone who benefit people from early game to late game. By having good fusion events you get more players playing, more money coming in, and more new players staying.

Honestly this is my favorite mobile game, I’d love to see the community grow and evolve. The best way to do that is to listen to your community, by doing so we can build a better game to play for all.

Oct 22, 2020, 21:5110/22/20
07/13/20

Plarium, could you please please please change the fusion champion to Narma instead of Elegaius?

The Fusion is always hard to do and I think people are willing to invest a lot of resources if the champion is worth it. 

Narma is worth it, most players could use a good CB champ. I cannot see why to invest in Elegaius.

Oct 22, 2020, 22:1410/22/20
10/08/17

Love the new avatars :) Give us  more  in the future plz :)

Love the  new fragment Legend coming.  All mine ! saving for the event
Oct 22, 2020, 22:5610/22/20
05/13/19

Don't worry, Elegaius.

I am happy your our Fusion.

Your going to be the Scariest Fusion we ever had.

Oct 23, 2020, 00:5710/23/20
08/26/19

@RAID team & @Plarium

Here's my share of opinions for this very patch. Have kept it as short as possible (imo), so please do give it a read.

1. Halloween Fragment Fusion : Among all the 3 spooky Legendary champions that are going to be released, Elegaius is the worst. She's just not worth it to be put for a fusion (unless fragment fusion champions are meant to be weak). Either of the other 2 champions (Little Miss Annie or Narma The Returned) would fit perfectly for the spot. Also, we would feel more rewarded getting these 2 instead.

2. Avatar Rewards in Gold TTA : With the arrival of advanced quests, the total number of people playing TTA has increased quite a bit. But the player limit per tier is still the same. As a result, the total number of points required for tier promotion has increased as well (noticable by minimum points at which progression bar turns green). So, in other words, TTA has become more competitive & harder. Yet, the prime rewards (accessories etc.) are locked in tier categories & not accessible to all. Putting the avatar in Gold tier only, further worsens it. 

It would be really appreciable if the lower tier categories get something of their own too.

3. Masked Fermonger (another new spooky release) is put in Banner Lords. I'm uncertain if that's well thought of as Banner Lords consist of the proud knights who swear their loyalty to the king. They are one of the oldest factions & belong to the good old Telerian's Group. A murderer/psycho (judging by his appearance) like Masked Fermonger, doesn't belong to Banner Lords. Nor does he (or any such spooky champ) belong to any of the Telerian's Group factions. He would be well suited for the Corrupted Group, primarily Knight Revenants or Dark Elves.

4. Lastly, Annie's kit (Toys Don't Die [P]), has the potential to become the new busted thing in the game. Maybe give her skills another thorough evaluation before release.

Thanks for reading till the end. Any constructive feedback is deeply appreciated. 😊

Oct 23, 2020, 01:1810/23/20
08/28/20

I would really love to see Plarium surprising us all in this themed event and making Narma the fragment collector leggo. They started getting things improved and I am sure the whole community and players will enjoy this event a lot, if they would add Narma as the fragment leggo. But once again, they're just one move away....Hope this will not stand for the quote: "million dollar move, 10 cent finish"

Oct 23, 2020, 06:1610/23/20
03/21/20
Another skip frag____ ,tournaments to hard to get any fragments from free to play i meen my 800 points , first 10 players over 15.000, how the hell you wanna get fragments,another dissapointed event.
Oct 23, 2020, 06:2310/23/20
12/22/19

My thing is simple the first fragment  so easy impossible to not be able to get and then all the others unless your spending good money very hard to achieve

Oct 23, 2020, 07:1810/23/20
03/12/19

So much common sense and well placed arguments for both the community and Plarium in this post - go on Plarium, listen to your community!

Zeal said:

I just gotta say I like the look of the new champions and can’t wait to see them in action, however I have heard our next fragment fusion is Elegaius and I do feel obligated to suggest that you change it to Narma the returned. I see a lot of people feel the same as well. Elegaius could be a good unique champion but with the situational kit it has, it would not help most players. Narma on the other hand has a perfect kit to help in one of the hardest parts of the game, Clan boss, She would also help in Knights Revenant Faction crypt as we have a lot of undead but knights revenant is lacking.

I feel it would benefit both the Community and you guys to switch it. On the business side she is the more desired champion of the 4 so more people are gonna buy packs and energy to ensure they can get the fragments, on the community side it would boost their moral on the subject of fusions, as the past couple we’ve had haven’t been great to say the least and it would be someone who benefit people from early game to late game. By having good fusion events you get more players playing, more money coming in, and more new players staying.

Honestly this is my favorite mobile game, I’d love to see the community grow and evolve. The best way to do that is to listen to your community, by doing so we can build a better game to play for all.

Oct 23, 2020, 09:0010/23/20
08/27/19
Plarium, give people Narma fragment fusion instead, i dont need it but other people do, so listen to your community for once!
Oct 23, 2020, 09:5010/23/20
08/02/19

PriestGuardian said:

Love the new avatars :) Give us  more  in the future plz :)

Love the  new fragment Legend coming.  All mine ! saving for the event

Who is this guy and why does he always advocate for crappy 'updates'
Oct 23, 2020, 10:5210/23/20
07/18/20

I must ask: how soon is this update coming? If it comes within the next couple of days, I wonder if I should save my Ancient Shards for it.

I'm always happy to get a new fragment fusion. Elegaius doesn't look useful in dungeons and CB, but he seems like an interesting champion for Arena, Factions Wars and Campaign. Enough reason for me to go for him.

Of course, I would also be happy if it was changed to Narma instead. I would also be happy if I could get a chance of getting her during this 2x Ancient Shard event.
Oct 23, 2020, 12:2110/23/20
05/13/19
Oct 23, 2020, 12:4810/23/20
Oct 23, 2020, 12:48(edited)
08/27/19
algeroth said:

The (Very) Bad:

Lydia...

Dear Plarium, are you really that [censored]? I think the cheaters already have enough OP and broken heroes. And what will you do? You will add another OP character that will destroy the arena even more.

I think it's time to abandon the platinum arena reset so that the cheaters stay there and don't ruin the game for normal players. Or better solution, create a separate arena server just for cheaters where they can compare their dic... ehm egos. This will finally solve the arena problem for normal players and players who have not played the game from the beginning.

What are u talking about? What cheaters? Finish fw and u will have her too, she is not op, just strong champ an adequate reward for finishing fw. Just like Arbiter for finishing missions...Dont cry about it, put in some work...ffs
Oct 23, 2020, 12:5310/23/20
08/18/15

Plarium, please stop adding new Undead and Dark Elves legendaries. Make your designers work a bit more.

The game needs more legendaries in Dwarf, Skinwalker, Knight Revenant, Orc factions.

Thank you.
Oct 23, 2020, 15:3210/23/20
09/03/20

algeroth said:

The Good:

Great we got Jason Voorhees, where's the rest of the Holy Four (Freddy Krueger, Michael Mayers and Leatherface)? We already have Frankenstein's monster, werewolf and nosferatu, why not finish another famous group? :-)

The (Very) Bad:

Lydia...

Dear Plarium, are you really that [censored]? I think the cheaters already have enough OP and broken heroes. And what will you do? You will add another OP character that will destroy the arena even more.

I think it's time to abandon the platinum arena reset so that the cheaters stay there and don't ruin the game for normal players. Or better solution, create a separate arena server just for cheaters where they can compare their dic... ehm egos. This will finally solve the arena problem for normal players and players who have not played the game from the beginning.

I totally agree with this.....And on another topic, I think I will hide until the patch is installed and stable. A couple of weeks ago, the game froze when I pulled a Vergis, well...I lost my shard, he never showed up in my roster but hey, the index shows him as unlocked so theres that LOL....THEN just the other day, I got my arena chest- 25 gems, a gear piece, and an ancient shard- got the gems and the gear, but no shard... And no this wasnt a mistake as I had no saved up shard, and actually went and ran 2 dungeon runs to have the silver to open, and returned and....Nope, noticed no shard LOL....Keep an eye on your rewards guys, and be VERY careful when the game is unstable.....I contacted Pallarium about these problems hoping they could do computer-ish stuff like look at back logs and fix these, but I got a "dear sir" generic response, and then nothing so...Careful, guys, and keep your eyes open.

Oct 23, 2020, 16:1810/23/20
12/11/19
Have to admit I got exited when I saw Narma was potentially available from Halloween events. Was determined to even break the piggy bank to get him/it. Instead we have Elegaius the Comparatively Disappointing while Narma gets shuffled into the deck of unobtainium legos.  Common Plarium, help us help you. I want to spend my Halloween/resources with you, but not if you’re just going to blue ball all of us.
Oct 23, 2020, 17:3510/23/20
08/19/20
I can't wait for the next update. Maybe I won't be put against way overpowered players in the arena!
Oct 23, 2020, 22:3710/23/20
06/19/19

Brakus, Madame SerriS, Miscreated Monster... *THOSE* were badass Halloween champs... these are douchebags by comparison 😂