All Categories

(Teaser) What's Coming in 1.13.5

(Teaser) What's Coming in 1.13.5

Search
Comments
Feb 10, 2020, 19:5902/10/20
04/07/19
I only say this. Plarium if you want to make a great game is not with the 300. You have millions of players not 300 Spartans. They died in the the end and I see you are making the same with the game
Feb 10, 2020, 20:0402/10/20
Feb 10, 2020, 20:13(edited)
09/11/19

Who ever came up with this idea - are you out of your mind? 

You're literally locking up any hopes to enter plat arena and compete in speed farm for anyone outside top 300. If that wasn't you'r idea then dont introduce these sets or make 4-5 star drop in gold and 5-6 star in plat. Altho i dont think we need these sets in game AT ALL, they bring a loot of RNG in to the PVP aspect.

Feb 10, 2020, 20:0802/10/20
11/07/19
i am 100% fine with this update, only shows me I'm right with not spending anymore on this game. I still love it but ooh god the direction this game is going into, just trying to milk the cow before it dies?
Feb 10, 2020, 20:3002/10/20
03/14/19

From the time of delivery to the whale feeding and the lack of caring for F2P players.

Plarium, unbelievable.

No matter when you read this.

Feb 10, 2020, 20:3002/10/20
12/29/19

Hi Valk, thanks for giving us the heads-up. It is better that you share the feedback to the devs in advance, rather than right before release. The unique avatars are cool, and it gives a distinguishing recognition for being at platinum at weekly ranking time.

The idea of new sets allows power inflation to creep into the game, which is expected over the life span of any games of this genre. I have played several games of this genre for many years, and when it comes to noticeably more powerful set bonuses like these two, I would be more cautious on how accessible it can be made available to all players, or at least the majority. When the edge of competition relies heavily on both champion composition and gears, it becomes even more paramount that the ability to earn them be made realistically accessible to the majority, outside the need to buy them from gear offer packs that come daily.

I understand the need to make platinum chests worth more than current, and having tiered platinum chests is a good idea. However, as several posters above have suggested, the tiered platinum chests can contain more and higher quality items that currently exist in-game, instead of exclusive overpowered set items. Both new sets are good ideas/additions, and they would introduce quite new metas into the game i believe, but I would suggest that they are accessible as to how relentless sets are rewarded to players at the moment at the very least, and preferably via events as well. Cheers.
Feb 10, 2020, 20:4702/10/20
03/29/19

Feb 10, 2020, 20:5102/10/20
04/21/19

1.disgusting items  made by ppl that are not playing this game...

2. where is 1.13 ?

3. when we ll see new content ?

4. why u don t make platinum like gold divisions ?

5. why i'm getting rare books on UNM and NM  loot ?

6. I didn't see a SACRED SHARD FOR 3 MONTHS !!! i do UNM and NM daily !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. gold 4 arena: 3 useless, garbage items + 60 gems after 300+ games with 98 % win rate ... think about it, this loot is gain after 7 DAYS !

8. why we are getting rework for 4-5 heroes at 3-4 months ?( and last reworks ... u reworked angar from garbage to trash)

9. why raid shadow l. is the only game in the world without DAILY REWARDS ? to have a motivation to open the game everyday ?????

10. employees more ppl to work faster !

11. MAKE NOTES with 2 weeks early to give u our opinion, cuz  u  know nothing about  your game ! TO NOT MAKE MISTAKES !

12. green aff. CB is bugged about hitting hard.. and he doesn't get debuff on him with 300 ACC and 100 % chance to apply.

13. faction is still garbage, i'm doing it for 2 min everyday, with all my disgust

14. i did all content in game, i farm spider 20 buuuuttt is still trash... my friends can do it with a lot of heroes and money throwed in the game cuz they can't get the right heroes

15. why 85% of  the legos are just for one thing for example, arena .. and rest 15 % are  for all the content in the game ? like martyr, valkyri,draco etc (they have 1021i8309237482 spells over other legendaries)

16. campaign NM is trash ... 

17. we don't have a shop to buy atleast epic books and blue shards with points... if  u are active and complete tasks to get points for shop

18.market is bad.. very bad useless building

18. quests, playingtime rewards  are from lv 10 ... they didn't grow up with the lv ... like  getting 2000 silver... after 1 years of playing

19. clan is useless, nothing to do with the clan, just  to argue about hitting hard the boss and some can't get loot

20. energy is stucked at 130 and u started  to make dungeons and campagin with 16-18 energy per run

21. we don't have a search button  for our items

22. we don't see in the fusion tab what heroes  we have in vault

etc.
Feb 10, 2020, 21:0102/10/20
Feb 10, 2020, 21:02(edited)
06/19/19

U r wrong, sir!

This game is so fun and interactive, i rly like how it is right now, please don t make any changes!

Much love and respect for the staff of this game, u guys r doing a gr8 work and we all enjoy this game so much!!!

Feb 10, 2020, 21:0302/10/20
Feb 10, 2020, 21:08(edited)
12/02/19
Let's not mention the fact that streamers get free legendary heroes while the rest of the players need to play months before having a single one, and the chances for getting one even when it is a double event it's sucks. E.G a streamer can get between 2 and 4 legendary from 100 Blue Shard (ancient shard) while a normal user spends more than 200 and can't get a single one.
Feb 10, 2020, 21:0502/10/20
10/01/19

Wow! I never comment but this is ridiculous! You say you are trying to balance the game and then release gear for an elite few that will make reaching platinum even more unobtainable for the rest of us?? I agree platinum needs to be reworked, and those that make it there adequately rewarded, but this is not the way to do it, especially at a time when 99% of your player base is already feeling alienated. Gold IV desperately needs it's reward system revamped. How about spreading some love to the rest of the RAID community!?

Also, releasing patch notes for 1.13.5 before releasing 1.13 content... not smart Plarium! You have given an entirely new meaning to "very soon"!

Feb 10, 2020, 21:1402/10/20
10/17/19
I quit. 
Feb 10, 2020, 21:2302/10/20
02/23/19
This update already looks like complete joke to me... why make the gaps larger? You will lose a lot of players IMO
Feb 10, 2020, 22:0302/10/20
04/03/19
This announcement is beyond stupid.  Whales are complaining about not enough content as everyone is.  All plat arena needed was guaranteed sacred shards until you could make an arena store.  Don't waste resources and expand a garbage system. Tweak it til you invent something every other game does better.  If you want whales excited create more pvp like clan wars etc.  Your killing the game with repeated missteps.  I have been playing close to a year but have moved ftp and am not changing until they figure out how to get content out on a regular basis and work to balancing the game and not further unbalance it.  If i was only 3 month into this game i would have already bailed with all this bs.
Feb 10, 2020, 22:3902/10/20
04/07/18

Hey dev's, 

I appreciate that you want to try and reward the effort to reach platinum tier, and I do not take issue generally with the notion of providing whales something worth their money, but what business model leads you all to something like this?  Give whales in platinum tier rewards like shards or books or chickens or gems (things you can buy).  That does not break your game.  Even FTP or close to it can completely kit out a five champ arena team composed of the best five they have.  Whales can do that faster and have multiple teams to match what they feel like doing on a given day.  That makes sense.

But this breaks your game.  First, how does anyone who isn't platinum get there after this?  Pretty much only when someone else "retires."  This is god tier pvp gear.  Nobody who does not have it will be mounting a serious challenge to someone who does and is good enough at building teams to have reached your top 300.  You basically poured development resources here for a game with tens of thousands of players into doing something that is going to benefit 300 to maybe 400 people over the next year AND is going to.lock that group in place at the top in arena.  What were you thinking?

Feb 10, 2020, 22:4602/10/20
04/19/19
This is a joke. This is only for the top 2 and top 20 people in this game, so basically you are only doing content for them now.
Feb 10, 2020, 23:0502/10/20
08/09/19
In terms of artifacts, I think the game is perfectly stable and balance to what it has to offer right now, if u add those items, arena balance will be drastically change, the game as I see it now wont be the game I used to love anymore, goodluck in ruining your own game and ruining your player based community, I will be finding other games which can make me forget the heartaches raid brought me, just like what cartman threatened you with, playing other games other than raid. Its a shame really, if u cant be fair with all your players, you could have just taken back the uncalled draco away from cartman and promise you wont do that kind of bias again. 
Feb 11, 2020, 00:1202/11/20
02/10/20

Hi Valkarie,

Tough position you're in here, as this is pretty clearly disliked by the community, but I hope this gets to the devs and some changes are made before things go live.

I started playing Raid to join my little brother. he's a teacher, and spends very minimally on the game, and I've spent FAR more than I usually have trying to catch up with him so we can discuss the same tactics, struggles, and bond over a game we mutually enjoy.

Unfortunately, you are heading down a path that will only divide. This is a pure pay to win effort with these new sets going through and exclusively available to your top couple players. Why not add these throughout the arena rewards with a wider star range and/or number of pieces given? Sounds like a good way to make everyone excited for Monday mornings. Luck based games like Raid will always draw whales, but they will still spend just as much to try to get MORE of those chances. Tap into that, but let every player have a chance at the same rewards.

Give cool Avatars, even alternate hero art to the top Platinum players. Heck, give them an extra chest or chance at an item, but don't eliminate a HUGE majority of your playerbase by making more and more exclusive content. Most people will never be able to clear all of faction wars, or see most of the legendary heroes, or even get all of the Epics, but everyone has a chance, and that's what makes these games enjoyable.

I hope the recent string of decisions we've seen isn't the new planned direction for Plarium. I hope you can correct course and I won't have completely wasted the money that I have spent on this game. I hope that you remember this is a game, and more players is always better than few.

I will be supporting the many people talking about not spending anything until a better course is shown, Dracogate is addressed, and some honesty and transparency is given to the community.

-Thrtyto
Feb 11, 2020, 01:0102/11/20
11/05/19

I'm expecting somewhere between $20,000 USD and $35,000 USD over the next couple months. Would that be enough for me to compete in Plat tier and maybe get a couple hand outs here and there? Just wanna know. I guess if not, I can always complain and what not and get what I want or need, right?

You give something away to a player because your odds honestly are horrible to pull anything decent, you need to do the same for every other player who has supported your game.

I LOVE that since this whole uproar has started, not a single one of you there have said a word. Instead, you're letting your mods on Discord deal with the trash pile you created. Way to go.

Your PR is trash right now, clean it up, release the content, or get to work on it. We know how much money you make. Hire competent people to do what needs to be done. Or hang it up and take your millions and run.
Feb 11, 2020, 01:3502/11/20
Feb 11, 2020, 01:35(edited)
10/12/19

I agree with this opinion and I believe Plarium thinks that most of Platinum players are VIPs while the others may be... chickens....

Kerykeion said:

Whoever thought these 2 new sets are balanced and acceptable rewards to hand out to 300 players per week should be fired. This is a joke and slap in the face to the 99.99% of other players.

Feb 11, 2020, 01:3902/11/20
10/12/19

Yes, and they will add as well "unless you pay more money as them!"

Janeway said:

Die-hard fan here been spending a lot but still can't make to the top tier.

If you deploy this OP, unbalanced set, I will quit, along with a lot of other players. SImple as that.

You are basically telling the God-wannabes: HEY YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.