All Categories

(News) Raid: Shadow Legends Roadmap

(News) Raid: Shadow Legends Roadmap

Search
Comments
Sep 4, 2019, 15:4909/04/19
Sep 4, 2019, 16:01(edited)
07/07/15
With all do respect. If the improvement is not Unlimited Multi-Battles for Campaign and Dungeons no one is going to care or be happy about it. There is simply no reason for the Auto-Battle feature to not be unlimited. Most players know about auto clickers and use them. All you are doing is creating a unfair advantage for the iOs players who can't use auto clickers and to the small amount of players who do not know about auto clickers. So just allow it to be unlimited so everyone is on a even playing field. Heck with Bluestacks they have a built feature that lets players auto battle with a script as if they are playing manually. So your auto battle system is still being out played by users who use Blue Stacks. For these features alone PC players will still use blue stacks over the client version. There is also no need to charge players for multi battles. Players doing more battles faster and more auto-farming = more energy use. More energy use = players spending more on energy refills. No need to double dip in players pockets and charge for auto battling. It's just greedy

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! Will answer your questions here:

gabrovflorin said:

Dear Marius,

The desktop version is pretty much useless since you have a limit on the multi-useless battle feature.Other than better graphics it's pretty much pointless, people will still use the emulator and auto clicker to farm sooooo. Well done!

When the multi-battle feature was requested. It was meant make the grind easier not to make our wallets lighter. And make them lighter also with a cap.

There will be improvements in the multi-battle sphere of the game in one of the closes releases. You will see that the modified feature will make it easier to deal with the grind.

Sep 9, 2019, 09:1109/09/19
05/13/19
Brama said:

With all do respect. If the improvement is not Unlimited Multi-Battles for Campaign and Dungeons no one is going to care or be happy about it. There is simply no reason for the Auto-Battle feature to not be unlimited. Most players know about auto clickers and use them. All you are doing is creating a unfair advantage for the iOs players who can't use auto clickers and to the small amount of players who do not know about auto clickers. So just allow it to be unlimited so everyone is on a even playing field. Heck with Bluestacks they have a built feature that lets players auto battle with a script as if they are playing manually. So your auto battle system is still being out played by users who use Blue Stacks. For these features alone PC players will still use blue stacks over the client version. There is also no need to charge players for multi battles. Players doing more battles faster and more auto-farming = more energy use. More energy use = players spending more on energy refills. No need to double dip in players pockets and charge for auto battling. It's just greedy
I agree with you 100%, but you know how it is, making game is a business and they always will be greedy. The problem is there need to be balance in this, they should think how to make people more addicted to the game, not creating false barriers. Everyone see that this type of decision are against players and just for profit, i don't know if they realize that, and i hope they will improve because smart developer know how to mask that and have a good PR and profit.
CirillaAdmin
Sep 9, 2019, 12:3009/09/19
02/27/19

Hello guys! We are almost ready with the desktop version, it will be released as soon as we have conducted some minor last-minute tests. 

We will consider the suggestion to add some color to the roadmap, thanks :) 

As for the multi-battle feature, it is not likely that it will be added for Dungeons any time soon. We just want players to not lose motivation in developing their champions in the way that would help them to decrease the time-period for passing the high lvl stages. As for introducing some modifications in the feature overall, we are working on that.
Sep 9, 2019, 13:5109/09/19
Sep 9, 2019, 13:56(edited)
02/22/19

Cirilla said:

We will consider the suggestion to add some color to the roadmap, thanks :)

Nice :)

Cirilla said:

As for the multi-battle feature, it is not likely that it will be added for Dungeons any time soon. We just want players to not lose motivation in developing their champions in the way that would help them to decrease the time-period for passing the high lvl stages.

I personally don't see where enabling auto battle in dungeons would cause players to lose motivation for champion development. Players would still want to optimize their teams to require less time, as that would allow us to spend our valuable time doing stuff that matters. Especially for events we need to tweak our teams to be as time-efficient as possible to get more runs into the timeframe of the events. The way it is now, the game is stupidly forcing us to come back to it every few sec/min to click the replay button. We want to come back to the game anyway, and providing us this option would increase our happiness in doing so. Also, it likely would lead to increased energy pack purchases and thus higher revenue for you guys. Hence for me this argument is invalid.

Sep 10, 2019, 08:3909/10/19
05/13/19
Cirilla said:

As for the multi-battle feature, it is not likely that it will be added for Dungeons any time soon. We just want players to not lose motivation in developing their champions in the way that would help them to decrease the time-period for passing the high lvl stages. As for introducing some modifications in the feature overall, we are working on that.
I already have 13 max out champions and when i think about doing next one and killing Minotaur all over again and loosing 6 hours of my life just to see that games and be forced to tap replay button again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again then i loosing motivation, thanks to auto clickers actually more people can bare that and enjoy that game a lot more.
CirillaAdmin
Sep 11, 2019, 12:3109/11/19
02/27/19
Hello guys! Thank you for expressing your point of view. The whole thing about the multi-battle and Dungeons is not set in stone. This will be discussed, of course.
Oct 5, 2019, 13:2510/05/19
06/17/19
Hello, was wondering if there is any information on what comes next and when should we expect new additions to the game? Really looking forward for a new content as faction wars is way too difficult beyond level 13ish.
Oct 6, 2019, 14:4510/06/19
09/04/19

1) The Game really needs more energy Plarium needs to double the max- energy from 130 to 260 it has been the same since the time the game was created, there has been new stages and a lot more new champion and really not enough energy to farm gear position and Minotaur's Labyrinth

2) Raid pass for 10,99 monthly is useless. Add 120 gems daily also add 2 extra energy refill daily and 100% XP in all battles 100% to Silver in all battles 25+ Multi Battle 25 Multi Battle all Dungeons.

3) Arena should give daily rewards like Clan boss. its useless once a week. or make it Tuesday Thursday and Sunday resets

4) The game needs a stage that gives rare, epic and legendary books.it would make a lot of sense if the book rewards from faction wars bosses reset each time they open. 

5)Add a way to fuse books like position

6) Minotaur's Labyrinth drops ( 24-32 basic ) ( 11-16 advance) (6-12 Divine) Any player needs minimum 4k-5k energy to max out 5 champions this is the way to much much. Minotaur's Labyrinth drops should be simpler example: stage 1-5 (5-25 basic scroll) from stage 5-10 (5-25 advance scroll) and from stage 10-15 ( 5-25 ) Divine scroll.

7) Arcane, void, Magic and Spirit Keep.there has been times that I have wasted more than 500 energy and still didn't get a superior position, Please remove mystery shard there is no player that wants to waste 12energy to get a mystery shard or XP brew. just make the stage simple from stage 1-5 less potion(Drops 1-5) from 5-10 greater position (Drops 1-4) and from 10-15 superior (1-3). 

8) For Spider's Den please add double chance on specific days for specific factions it's almost impossible to get the faction we need. Or on specific days only 3 factions will have drops.

9) Ice Golem, Dragon lair, and fire knight the same add double chance on specific days for specific artifacts and remove XP brew and Mystery Shards, please.

Oct 6, 2019, 16:2410/06/19
03/14/19

Hi there guys!

Is there any schedule about the release of the new features?

Oct 6, 2019, 21:3310/06/19
09/15/19

I've only been playing and paying, far more then probably should, for a month and a half and that's been ample time to realize they quality of life improvements this game needs that it feels like you are brushing off are not "minor" changes.

Auto battle - more and usable in more places, i.e. dungeons, faction crypts, etc. I know which stage is the max my team can handle at there current strength. So nothing makes me less inclined to give you more money then being forced to stare at the screen while my team auto's the fight so I can click the replay button. This is especially annoying since the # of autobattles allowed even with a subscription is less than the number I could use. If they remain campaign only they should be unlimited, since the lack of energy and desire to do other tings will limit there use anyways. If you want to limit the number of uses then they should be useable in dungeons, faction crypts, etc, since the limited number of them will force people to stare at the screen waiting for the "replay" button, probably cursing the name Plarium the whole while instead of the limit being lack of places to use them:-p

Character Inventory - By far the most lacking feature in the game and the one most desperately in need of fixing.

First - 100 character limit is too small, especially now with faction crypts (5 of each faction required), pvp, 12 man pvp, etc being added and new factions being released. At the very least consider adding 5-10 new slots as each new faction is rolled out.

Second - sort by faction is nice, but why are Dwarves mixed with Knight Revenant's when sorting?  Are the two factions dating?   I mean that makes sense considering how few female dwarves there are in game right now.

Third - Why do sorts ONLY work in the main character list and not in Champion Vault as well? Since you don't give us enough room in our main character display and we will routinely want to swap factions in and out for faction crypts why can't we sort by faction to make this so much easier?

Filtering - Next up after fixing sorts should be filtering. i.e. let us filter by faction, which would go a long way towards mitigating the 100 character limit by allowing us to swap factions in and out of vault for faction battles much easier.

Character selling - No, not to other players, but to a mercenary hall in exchange for tokens used to hire characters you actually want, presumably at a ridiculous exchange rate so the incentive is still there to mortgage your house to buy sacred shards, but it would be a nice way to get rid of extra toons we don't want and eventually get something we do want.  Tokens would be by rarity, i.e. you can only get legendary with legendary tokens, etc. (This system is used by a Star Wars based Character Collection game and I'm shamelessly stealing the idea from them)

Before you blow that last bit off, let me tell you a story.  As I mentioned I've probably spent more in the last 6 weeks then I should have, including a couple of sacred shard packs.  You know what I got for that $200?  Absolutely nothing!  The Legendary characters, maybe 2 I think, are characters I don't care about or want.  The epics were doubles (skill upgrades at least) and a new dark elf.  The only legendary I got I care about was from a free sacred shard.  Moral of the story - never buy sacred shards from your store because they are worthless.  Now, if I could trade the characters I don't want from them, even at a 10 to 1 ratio they might be worth something.

Oct 9, 2019, 10:0610/09/19
08/15/19
Dimera said:

1) The Game really needs more energy Plarium needs to double the max- energy from 130 to 260 it has been the same since the time the game was created, there has been new stages and a lot more new champion and really not enough energy to farm gear position and Minotaur's Labyrinth

2) Raid pass for 10,99 monthly is useless. Add 120 gems daily also add 2 extra energy refill daily and 100% XP in all battles 100% to Silver in all battles 25+ Multi Battle 25 Multi Battle all Dungeons.

Totaly Agree on Point 1 and two
CirillaAdmin
Oct 9, 2019, 14:2710/09/19
02/27/19

Hello guys! I will answer the questions that you brought up here one by one:

- The Game really needs more energy - Energy is a renewable resource and can be acquired as rewards for all kinds of in-game events. We are also going to be adding more of these, hence, more opportunities to get Energy.

- Raid pass and multi-battle - We are going to review both aspects and see how we can improve them;

- Arena rewards - As you know, the Platinum Tier is coming, and it will bring changes into the Arena area. We are also going to keep working on strengthening the PvP side of the game, which means that the rewards will also be reconsidered;

- acquiring Epic and Legendary Tomes - There will be even more events that will yield these as rewards in the future;

- Potions drops in Dungeons - We are aware of the issue, will mention this in the report to our game designers;

- making it possible to loot Accessories for specific Factions from Spider on specific days - That's an interesting idea, we will discuss it. Thank you :)

- rewards pool in Dungeons - Brews and Mystery Shards are not given as rewards on the highest levels of Dungeons, so that's something to aspire to :)

Vault improvement, sorting options, filtering are all being worked on and will come out with the nearest patches.

Oct 10, 2019, 15:1610/10/19
10/02/19

Hello!  

I've seen information about Tavern/Vault/Champion UI improvements coming up soon. Is there any chance we could get the ability to rename our characters? It would definitely make handling duplicates champions easier and add a bit of personal customization. 

Thanks

Oct 10, 2019, 20:4510/10/19
09/11/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! I will answer the questions that you brought up here one by one:

- The Game really needs more energy - Energy is a renewable resource and can be acquired as rewards for all kinds of in-game events. We are also going to be adding more of these, hence, more opportunities to get Energy.

- Raid pass and multi-battle - We are going to review both aspects and see how we can improve them;

- Arena rewards - As you know, the Platinum Tier is coming, and it will bring changes into the Arena area. We are also going to keep working on strengthening the PvP side of the game, which means that the rewards will also be reconsidered;

- acquiring Epic and Legendary Tomes - There will be even more events that will yield these as rewards in the future;

- Potions drops in Dungeons - We are aware of the issue, will mention this in the report to our game designers;

- making it possible to loot Accessories for specific Factions from Spider on specific days - That's an interesting idea, we will discuss it. Thank you :)

- rewards pool in Dungeons - Brews and Mystery Shards are not given as rewards on the highest levels of Dungeons, so that's something to aspire to :)

Vault improvement, sorting options, filtering are all being worked on and will come out with the nearest patches.

This is all good news. I would like it VERY much if every week there was some kind of event that gave decent energy rewards—energy rewards that go to my inbox when collected. It's very frustrating to have to hold off on collecting a tournament or event reward. Let me hang onto it so I can hoard the energy I've earned and use it when I'm ready to start farming Mino 15 with a different champion. Same thing with CB keys. The ones from the current tournaments mess up my CB key regeneration schedule when I collect them. Please let players decide when to use the rewards we earn during the events.

But at this point I'd settle for events that gave out energy like every second tier. 50/100/150/200/1000 energy for a tournament would be outstanding.

Oct 11, 2019, 17:3410/11/19
05/17/19
gabrovflorin said:

Dear Marius,

The desktop version is pretty much useless since you have a limit on the multi-useless battle feature.Other than better graphics it's pretty much pointless, people will still use the emulator and auto clicker to farm sooooo. Well done!

When the multi-battle feature was requested. It was meant make the grind easier not to make our wallets lighter. And make them lighter also with a cap.

Idon't know whats worse this game management or a slot machine

Terribly sad to be disapointed every update.....

Best regards,

Florin

Actually I thoroughly enjoy the desktop version, my computer was not powerful enough to run Bluestacks but I can easily play Raid on Plarium Play and give my phone a rest. Thank you guys so much for creating a desktop version.
Oct 22, 2019, 08:2310/22/19
11/03/16

I would like to sugest you guys to create two new races:

- Angels

- Deamons

Best regards,
Oct 22, 2019, 09:4010/22/19
10/09/19

Poderiam implantar um sistema de adicionar amigos, ou até mesmo poder usar 1 personagem do amigo em suas raids.

other than this they are doing a great job with excellent updates (:

CirillaAdmin
Oct 22, 2019, 15:4110/22/19
Oct 22, 2019, 15:41(edited)
02/27/19

Hello all! Thanks for your questions. Will answer them one by one:

- renaming champions - we do agree that handling champions (especially, duplicate ones, can get confusing at times), but we can't promise that the suggested option will be implemented in the game exactly in the way it is suggested. This issue has already been addressed and there will be a solution;

- more energy as a reward, sending it and CB Keys to Inbox - both are already being looked into;

- thank you very much for your feedback about the desktop version ;

- two new Factions - these sound great, we will think about it (though we do already have Demon-like Faction :) ). Thank you!

- adding friends and cooperating with them in the game - the feature is now being worked on. It will appear in the game with one of the updates. Please use English in the future for posting your comments, as this is the official Forum language. Thanks :)

Oct 22, 2019, 17:4010/22/19
04/29/19

Suggestions:

1.  Offer combining Lower grade shards for higher, once you reach a certain level gaining green shards start pilling up with no use.  Same for tomes.

2.  Having this game limited on energy really makes it hard for Free to play when it isn't free to play otherwise why limit.

3.  Too many useless champions and you should add some enhancement ability to make any champion more useful.

Oct 22, 2019, 19:4510/22/19
09/08/19
It seems that some of the factions have way more champs than others.. maybe the 16th faction can be one that takes some of these overflowing champs from other factions and form their own.. storyline terms, they can be a group of mind controllers that cause the champs to turn their backs on their previous faction of whichever.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.