(News) Raid: Shadow Legends Roadmap

(News) Raid: Shadow Legends Roadmap

Search
Comments
Nov 21, 2019, 07:3111/21/19
09/04/19

puspo said:

Loserion said:

What we expect from plarium next patch which is really needed!

1) Vault space.

2) Artifacts management.

3) Rework at least 90% of legendary champions skills that have no use.

4) Give Silver or some reward after arena battle

5) Double the max- energy from 130 to 260.

6) Raid pass for 10,99 monthly is useless. Add 120 gems daily, add 2 extra energy refill daily, 100% XP in all battles, 100% Silver in all battles

7) Arena should give daily rewards like Clan's boss.  NOT just a new Tier!

8) Nerf Faction wars its ridiculous.

9) For rare, epic, legendary books reset rewards from faction wars bosses each time they open.

10) Add fuse books 10 rare = 1 epic 10 epic = 1 legendary this development is needed.

11) reduce the cost to remove artifact at least 50% reduce the cost upgrade any artifact at least 50%.

12) increase Minotaur's Labyrinth drops example, stage 1-5 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 basic scroll) from stage 5-10 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 advance scroll) and from stage 10-15 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25) Divine scroll.

13) Arcane, void, Magic and Spirit Keep Change the drop from stage 1-5(1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4-5 less)from 5-10 (Drops 1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4 greater) and from 10-15 superior (1/1-2/1-3/2/1-3)

14) For Spider's Den please add double chance on specific days for specific factions it's almost impossible to get the faction we need. Or on specific days only 3 factions will have drops.

15) Ice Golem, Dragon lair, double chance on specific days for specific artifacts. Or on specific days only 3 specific artifacts will have drops.

16) Make XP brew and Mystery Shards ancient shards an additional drop not to replace the item we are farming.

17) Make a daily reward log in. with good rewards

18) with daily quests add a rare book, with weekly, add an epic book, and monthly a legendary book.

19) Change the daily XP rewards once a player hits 60 level double or triple silver or something. 2500 will do nothing

20) Make all past and future fusion permanent. with a new fusion make events with limited time for the player that wants to spend money and get the champion faster for players that cannot afford to spend money maybe can get them in the future .add permanent rare fusion like Coldheart, Bellower, Pain Keeper, Seducer.

21) With Market at the top add pages. Artifacts/Champions/Shards/Energy/Arena Points/Clan Boss Points future ideas

Even half of this would be great. Its not that easy to make game that much easyier, bcs old gamers will be p..sed off. Think about time they spend in the game like mino.. 

Plarium should defintely think about all of your ideas anyway. This can close the big hole they made in last few months.

Yes, I agree 100% this would keep a lot of player active gives faction wars a reason to play for books, close the big holes for FTP players just for the Raid pass for 10,99 if Plarium, if has 250,000 active players that would be their income monthly money-wise, would be $2.747,500 plus extra from spenders. and they can focus on other things then  complains and losing active players.

CirillaAdmin
Nov 21, 2019, 16:1111/21/19
02/27/19

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write this list and letting us know about your most wanted things in the game. I will comment on each point kone by one:

1) Coming in 1.12, along with some Vault UI improvements;

2) Working on that;

3) We will be buffing all the champions that have been underperforming gradually and adding the missing ones (healers, CC and so on) to the Factions that still need them. Plus, adding more Dwarves, of course, so that they could finally make up a fully-fledged Faction and participate in FW;

4) The Arena has a different purpose - it's aim is to give them the opportunity to collect Medals for the Great Hall (which, when upgraded gives great bonuses to your whole roster). Silver is fairly easy to obtain by farming and as a reward for all kinds of events/tourneys;

5) There will be new ways to get and store more Energy;

6) We will consider this suggestion;

7) We will be refreshing the PvP part of the game altogether;

8) Will happen in 1.12;

9-10) It's not likely that we are going to do this, but there will be new ways to obtain books;

11) This is not in our immediate plans, and one of the main reasons is still that Silver is not difficult to get in the game;

12) That's not in the plans, but there will also be new ways of getting more Scrolls for your champions;

13) This request has been passed to our game designers;

14-15) The same here. We will discuss this;

16) These are not given as rewards on the highest stages in Dungeons, so this should serve as additional motivation to develop your champs for passing those most difficult stages;

17) We are considering this;

18) The same answer as in 9-10;

19) That is in plans;

20) There will be more Fusions for different champions in the future. The champs promise to be very goo;

21) Could you please elaborate on this one?

Loserion said:

1) Vault space.

2) Artifacts management.

6) Raid pass for 10,99 monthly is useless. Add 120 gems daily, add 2 extra energy refill daily, 100% XP in all battles, 100% Silver in all battles

9) For rare, epic, legendary books reset rewards from faction wars bosses each time they open.

10) Add fuse books 10 rare = 1 epic 10 epic = 1 legendary this development is needed.

11) reduce the cost to remove artifact at least 50% reduce the cost upgrade any artifact at least 50%.

12) increase Minotaur's Labyrinth drops example, stage 1-5 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 basic scroll) from stage 5-10 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 advance scroll) and from stage 10-15 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25) Divine scroll.

13) Arcane, void, Magic and Spirit Keep Change the drop from stage 1-5(1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4-5 less)from 5-10 (Drops 1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4 greater) and from 10-15 superior (1/1-2/1-3/2/1-3)

14) For Spider's Den please add double chance on specific days for specific factions it's almost impossible to get the faction we need. Or on specific days only 3 factions will have drops.

15) Ice Golem, Dragon lair, double chance on specific days for specific artifacts. Or on specific days only 3 specific artifacts will have drops.

16) Make XP brew and Mystery Shards ancient shards an additional drop not to replace the item we are farming.

18) with daily quests add a rare book, with weekly, add an epic book, and monthly a legendary book.

19) Change the daily XP rewards once a player hits 60 level double or triple silver or something. 2500 will do nothing

20) Make all past and future fusion permanent. with a new fusion make events with limited time for the player that wants to spend money and get the champion faster for players that cannot afford to spend money maybe can get them in the future .add permanent rare fusion like Coldheart, Bellower, Pain Keeper, Seducer.

21) With Market at the top add pages. Artifacts/Champions/Shards/Energy/Arena Points/Clan Boss Points future ideas

Nov 21, 2019, 17:3011/21/19
Nov 21, 2019, 17:34(edited)
08/02/19

I would just like to say, that you are entirely wrong about Silver being easily obtainable in the game, I don't know how you can say that on the forums when I am sure that you have said that you play the game yourself. But I suppose it depends on what way you look at it.

If you look at the angle of: Just spend 500 energy per day on 12-3 brutal or Spiders den stage 13+ to earn yourself 500-1000k which is a large number.. Then yes, you are right. That is a big number. But in Raid SL, that number is minuscule butt-nothing. 

However. If you use comparative ratios as you should, you would understand that 500 energy (Which, without spending IRL money will be a rough limit on the energy used per 24 hour cycle for those who aren't glued to the game all day/min-maxing efficiency) is A LOT of energy to use. To be exact, it's ALL of your daily energy. 

You would also understand that 600k-1000k in silver is nothing on the market of spending silver, if you are lucky that amount of silver on the UPPER end would get a single 5 star artifact from level 12 up to 15, MAYBE up to 16 if you're extremely lucky. 

Every champion has 9 gear slots. The accessories cost considerably more than artifacts to upgrade, which, when taking in to account the what I perceive to be <8% chance to roll an upgrade on 'Minimal', this daily grind of silver gets you absolutely nowhere without accumulation which is a null point, it means we cannot actually play the game and compete in these events and tournaments that Plarium keep telling us we need to utilize (that's an issue in itself)

This is SOLELY regarding the upgrading of artifacts and accessories. Silver has a much broader usage range than just this window, so, please. Silver is not easy to obtain by any means, and this is exactly why all players suggest implementing buffs on silver dropped or new avenues to actually obtain silver without actually spending more than you obtain, which takes me to my next point:

Regarding events/tournaments, you WILL spend considerably MORE silver to achieve these measly 50-150k silver milestones as rewards, making them counter productive rewards so I do not even regard these as a means of making silver for the pure fact that you, well, just don't make any.

Nov 21, 2019, 21:1711/21/19
05/18/19

Yes! Finally some usefull response Cirilla, that's what I was talking about :D Now we are just waiting for informations about "we consider this" things after you finish thinking about that, even if theres "no" it's still better than silence, or dyplomaticly avoiding taking up of topics ;)

And I disagree and agree at some points with Grantorino post above. But I think it's good as it is now. It'll be to easy if prices go down, or we'll gain more silver.
Nov 22, 2019, 00:4611/22/19
05/31/19

Thank you for the info! I have some questions/thoughts about your responses, if you dont mind.

Cirilla said:

1) Coming in 1.12, along with some Vault UI improvements - AWESOME!

2) Working on that -AWESOME!

3) We will be buffing all the champions that have been underperforming gradually and adding the missing ones (healers, CC and so on) to the Factions that still need them. Plus, adding more Dwarves, of course, so that they could finally make up a fully-fledged Faction and participate in FW - meh, honestly. The waters are so muddy that getting the legendary you want is next to impossible for even krakens. What would make me excited about this is if there were events that favored a faction, like have recently come out with enhanced chances for a certain character, make all summons during that event only come from a group of factions, like they're currently broken into alliances, each alliance can have their turn, so we have events where the waters arent so muddy and we can have hope of getting a champ we want and would spend money on.

4) The Arena has a different purpose - it's aim is to give them the opportunity to collect Medals for the Great Hall (which, when upgraded gives great bonuses to your whole roster). Silver is fairly easy to obtain by farming and as a reward for all kinds of events/tourneys - completely get this and the great hall does make big improvements. Eventually. I refused to do the arena for the first couple months I played, because I either won and got a little closer to a perk, or lost horribly and was out both time and a chance. Or the game froze and I lost. Let us get like a medal of the lower ranking for losing so that our time isnt wasted. Eventually the lesser medals wont be useful anymore, but even in a lost campaign battle you get experience. Medals are just account experience, more or less. 

5) There will be new ways to get and store more Energy - Would absolutely love if my energy refills didnt automatically go to my pool, and instead went to my inventory. Same with non-store xp boosts. Arena tokens dont auto apply, why should energy?

6) We will consider this suggestion - Raid pass DEFINITELY needs something. At the very least seriously consider raising the xp and silver buff to +50% and expand it to work everywhere. I would absolutely pick it back up in that case.

7) We will be refreshing the PvP part of the game altogether - meh. I do arena in this game because I have to. I do not enjoy it, so... meh.

8) Will happen in 1.12 - I'm okay with faction wars being true end game stuff. It make my two decent faction success feel like I accomplished something, but the ramp on it does come out of nowhere. 

9-10) It's not likely that we are going to do this, but there will be new ways to obtain books - completely understand that books are big income, but having rates outperform epics because of a lack of access to books is seriously frustrating.

11) This is not in our immediate plans, and one of the main reasons is still that Silver is not difficult to get in the game - I get that we only have to update that one piece of gear once, but having to spend thousands of energy to get enough silver to upgrade that one piece, and then having to look forward to doing 8 more times per champ (if we ever manage to get an accessory for the champs faction) is honestly a nauseating thought.

12) That's not in the plans, but there will also be new ways of getting more Scrolls for your champ - the top mastery scrolls need to be seriously boosted. I understand we only have to do it once per champ once we get our first 5 through, but when we look at time and energy spent, even making the minimum red scroll at level 15 10 scrolls would much reduce stress and is an easy fix. That's still at least 95 run sjust for red scrolls, which will still cause people to buy energy just to get it out of the way.

13) This request has been passed to our game designers - it's a simple change but would make so much impact.

14-15) The same here. We will discuss this - honestly, I wish the spiders den and faction wars functions would be reversed. The faction wars could give accessory drops for that faction and spider could give the glyph drops. Higher rarity glyphs need to have a higher minimum. Having the potential to get the same roll from a 5 star as a 2 is ridiculous and somewhat insulting.

16) These are not given as rewards on the highest stages in Dungeons, so this should serve as additional motivation to develop your champs for passing those most difficult stages - agreed, but maybe up the champ drop rate. I know a few people who are close to quitting or have quit because they spent thousands of energy trying to get the champ to drop and it never happened. 

17) We are considering this - plarium has nothing to lose by doing this. It will help keep people past the first rewards and make your playerbase feel you appreciate them playing. Consider it charity if you have to, but I'm more likely to pay a company that I feel wants me to play their game.

18) The same answer as in 9-10; I dont like it, but I get it.

19) That is in plans; version 1.26? I'm half kidding here, but having a hard level cap that doesn't take into consideration the playerbase that keeps sticking around because we love your game is kind of a slap in the face.

20) There will be more Fusions for different champions in the future. The champs promise to be very goo - meh. 

21) Could you please elaborate on this one - I think he meant sortable tabs for the market, and have semi-permanent available that came be sorted into those categories. I've seen other games do this with a refresh option that comes available every so often or by gem purchase.

I'd like to take a moment while I'm here and second or thrice the suggestion that we get a time line for updates. Even if its quarterly, aside from hot fixes and the hero add patches, that way we know we are getting something good a few times a year, and then just communicate occasionally what can be expected at that time, but if you know that you need something ready by a certain time, it will also allow time to test the features. It would also, hopefully, diminish the cry out for lack of content. People could know they either need to hoard resources for those updates or for people like me that have to plan to spend so I don't get myself into trouble, I could make those arrangements and be ready to hit the new content hard when it comes out.

Thank you for reading!
Nov 22, 2019, 09:1611/22/19
04/23/19

Cirilla said:

16) These are not given as rewards on the highest stages in Dungeons, so this should serve as additional motivation to develop your champs for passing those most difficult stages;

Nice to have a confirmation on that (i noticed them not dropping in dungeons 20).

However, you should remove them in *ALL* top level dungeons, included the potion farming ones. If i farm say force keep 15, it's pretty lame to get out of that 4 green shards. Farming potions is already long enough as it is. Unless you plan to add 5 more levels to the keeps too...
Nov 22, 2019, 09:3411/22/19
Nov 22, 2019, 13:36(edited)
06/19/19

Cirilla said:

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write this list and letting us know about your most wanted things in the game. I will comment on each point kone by one:

1) Coming in 1.12, along with some Vault UI improvements;

2) Working on that;

3) We will be buffing all the champions that have been underperforming gradually and adding the missing ones (healers, CC and so on) to the Factions that still need them. Plus, adding more Dwarves, of course, so that they could finally make up a fully-fledged Faction and participate in FW;

4) The Arena has a different purpose - it's aim is to give them the opportunity to collect Medals for the Great Hall (which, when upgraded gives great bonuses to your whole roster). Silver is fairly easy to obtain by farming and as a reward for all kinds of events/tourneys;

5) There will be new ways to get and store more Energy;

6) We will consider this suggestion;

7) We will be refreshing the PvP part of the game altogether;

8) Will happen in 1.12;

9-10) It's not likely that we are going to do this, but there will be new ways to obtain books;

11) This is not in our immediate plans, and one of the main reasons is still that Silver is not difficult to get in the game;

12) That's not in the plans, but there will also be new ways of getting more Scrolls for your champions;

13) This request has been passed to our game designers;

14-15) The same here. We will discuss this;

17) We are considering this;

18) The same answer as in 9-10;

19) That is in plans;

20) There will be more Fusions for different champions in the future. The champs promise to be very goo;

21) Could you please elaborate on this one?

Loserion said:

1) Vault space.

2) Artifacts management.

21) Market with pages look at pics with Artifacts/Champions/Shards/Energy/ maybe if you have CB point or arena point for future ideas.

Last, could you look into reworking most of the artifacts maybe make all artifacts with a two-set? like Set:Life and Set:ATK .maybe you can make all artifacts 15% each 2 and if all 6 will give 45% this way we can use more artifacts for example 2 set of Stalwart -15% Damage taken from enemy AOE and we can add two set life steal 15% and add Set:  Retaliation 2 set 15% Chance to counterattack when hit. give us more options to use all sets Gear in Arean CB and dungeons.

Nov 22, 2019, 23:2111/22/19
07/27/19

nalfelyn said:

Cirilla said:

Nice to have a confirmation on that (i noticed them not dropping in dungeons 20).

However, you should remove them in *ALL* top level dungeons, included the potion farming ones. If i farm say force keep 15, it's pretty lame to get out of that 4 green shards. Farming potions is already long enough as it is. Unless you plan to add 5 more levels to the keeps too...

Indeed,  This IS a top level of a dungeon, so please Plarium, do something about these awful drops or do as suggested and make shards and brews an extra to the potions and gear, rather than instead of.

Nov 23, 2019, 15:4411/23/19
07/16/19
The roadmap was supposed to be finished by the end of the year right? With this upcoming patch, they will only be halfway through. If they focused less on new units with no purpose and more on interesting features to the game, they could have made it, but instead we got like 150 new units with only 100 new unit slots coming, and will probably have another 150 new units before they decide to add another 100 slots and even get to the new clan boss/
Nov 24, 2019, 01:5711/24/19
05/12/19

@ Community Manager

Please allow players to trade-in duplicate legendary champions. Players who spend quite a bit of money supporting this game need some sort of option to reroll a new legendary. Suggestions:

1. Allow players to sacrifice 4 maxed level five star legendary champions for a free random legendary summon.

2. Allow players to trade-in 4 or 5 maxed level five or even six star legendary champions to obtain event legendary fusion champion, allowing us to bypass the epic champion requirements.

3. Offer a monthly random legendary champion for players to sacrifice our duplicate legendary champions to obtain monthly offered legendary champion (using the 4x1 or 5x1 trade ratio as described above).

Nov 24, 2019, 12:0711/24/19
03/16/19

The game is getting boring now. Please bring in some new elements at a reasonable difficulties. 

Number of members in each clan should increase

What about adding clan vs clan competition?

When is 1.2 going to release?

Please add more activities to farm void shared 

What’s going on this Christmas? 

Dec 8, 2019, 12:3512/08/19
05/13/19

Cirilla,

these 3 day events are not a good idea. With an arena assault event where you need 950 points to get an epic tome, you have to win at least 238 battles in those three days.

If you are in Gold IV, that is. In lower tiers, it need to be even more.

Winning 80 battles a day, have you thought this through?
Dec 8, 2019, 20:4212/08/19
03/22/19

Winning 80 battles a day, have you thought this through?

ofc they know but they don't care

Plarium doesn't think like we think they forcing u to spend gems and if they answer then they will say something stupid for example, that is not intended for everyone to finish (LOL) then wtf u making events? BCS money ......easy

Dec 9, 2019, 23:5912/09/19
09/13/19
On the whole this game is spiralling into too expensive in relationship to rewards. How can you justify lowering the value of the offers you send to people that are spending. I clearly get better offers when I withhold from spending. This is a false economy for you. Granted you may be stimulating me to start spending again but fairer ongoing offers would keep me happier and feeling more valued as a customer. This game has a rather nasty way of making me feel like a target and not a valued (paying) customer which I know is shared by the vast majority of the players. Calming down the “casino attitude” and providing fairer return on expenditure would gain much more returns in the long run by building a stronger and more loyal customer base which would in turn become a true community. This community would then return your support by providing you with a more stable revenue stream. It is easier to cultivate the customers you have than it is to find new ones!!
Dec 10, 2019, 14:1812/10/19
10/15/19

So you're gonna do a PC version... Why not just do a mmorpg? It would work. Loads of champs to choose from. That or custom make the selected champ from the factions. 

CirillaAdmin
Dec 11, 2019, 14:4512/11/19
02/27/19

Hi guys! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and asking questions. 

All that is mentioned on the roadmap is still coming, only a little later and step by step. We did mention that the plans that we announced as the roadmap was how we saw the future of the game for the nearest several months. However, all plans are subject to change - sometimes luckily, sometimes unfortunately. We are going to release an exciting New Year's Fusion accompanied by various events very-very soon, we will decorate your Bastions, send some nice holiday gifts.

As for what is being prepared for the next release, you can take a look at the roadmap, trace the order of events and make conclusions. We are also going to make serious adjustments for the Faction Wars feature - there will be new rewards and new balance. We are also getting ready to introduce a whole new PvP map enriched with all kinds of unprecedented additions. 
Dec 12, 2019, 09:2412/12/19
11/05/19

Several mobile games have created daily, weekly, monthly on going events. And consecutive login calendars, I know this game has a login calendar, which is great.

But create reasons for players to jump on daily.

I do love that you have the rewards based on time played daily.

But like it's been said, make daily, weekly events, boosted rates, etc.

Also would like to see an easier way to get chickens, better potion drop rates, the ability to break down a potion to lower ones.

Would also like to see a way to better obtain specific set items from dungeons, and/or perhaps a way to scrap unwanted artifacts to forge into another. The RNG makes it to where if you wanted a specific set item and slot, with specific a specific stat, it might never drop. 

9 sets

6 slots

Base stat, 3 of which range from 7-8 base stats

So, (rounded numbers)

9.1% chance to get the set you want

Then,

About 16.5% chance to get the slot you want (weapon, gloves, etc)

Then,

Between about 12.5% - 14% to get the stat you want.

Definitely can be very difficult to near impossible to get say, Daze set boots with speed, or whatever.

Dec 12, 2019, 09:3012/12/19
11/05/19

Also,

I understand stand it is a business, designed to make money. Less is more. 

Lower some prices, and you'll sell even more. Luckily, you're never actually losing anything, as it's just digital. 

But, for instance, the initial $30 for a sacred when the event started, if it were less, you definitely would have sold more. I do spend, but I try to make careful choices.

A loyalty system for paying players might be nice too. 

Tiers, discounts, rewards based on their spending on the game. The pass thing is cool, but eh.

Also, PLEASE set up with Google so we can use Google points to buy stuff.
Dec 12, 2019, 20:5212/12/19
07/11/19
Cirilla said:

send some nice holiday gifts.
Please make sure these are actually GIFTS, and not something like level up "reward" where it says "You earned your reward, now claim it" and offers to buy it for $50.
Dec 12, 2019, 21:0612/12/19
12/04/19

Oyun çok güzel. Raid oynamayı seviyorum. Ama çok fazla konunun düzeltilmesi gerek.

1- Oyunda arkadaş ekleme bölümü gerekiyor. ACİL.

2- Sohbet kısmında oyuncu spamlama seçeneği olması gerekiyor. ACİL. 

3- İtemleri oyun içerisinde gümüş para harcayarak sökmek çok saçma. Bunu lütfen düzeltin. ACİL. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.