All Categories

(News) Raid: Shadow Legends Roadmap

(News) Raid: Shadow Legends Roadmap

Search
Comments
Dec 14, 2019, 12:0712/14/19
05/29/19
Hi there this is my first post. Thank you making the game, my friends and I at work play and have weekly summoning parties. I was hoping for more content, especially a more social gameplay content like a Clan/Guild wars weekly event. I really like how Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes has implemented  this, albeit they have had more time to craft this in their game, but Raid certainly needs this soon. What are the plans for gameplay like this? Thanks. 
Dec 16, 2019, 13:1012/16/19
10/27/19
bgilford said:

Hi there this is my first post. Thank you making the game, my friends and I at work play and have weekly summoning parties. I was hoping for more content, especially a more social gameplay content like a Clan/Guild wars weekly event. I really like how Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes has implemented  this, albeit they have had more time to craft this in their game, but Raid certainly needs this soon. What are the plans for gameplay like this? Thanks. 
You're in for a world of disappointment, my friend.
Dec 17, 2019, 06:3312/17/19
08/23/19
Cirilla said:

Hi guys! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and asking questions. 

All that is mentioned on the roadmap is still coming, only a little later and step by step. We did mention that the plans that we announced as the roadmap was how we saw the future of the game for the nearest several months. However, all plans are subject to change - sometimes luckily, sometimes unfortunately. We are going to release an exciting New Year's Fusion accompanied by various events very-very soon, we will decorate your Bastions, send some nice holiday gifts.

As for what is being prepared for the next release, you can take a look at the roadmap, trace the order of events and make conclusions. We are also going to make serious adjustments for the Faction Wars feature - there will be new rewards and new balance. We are also getting ready to introduce a whole new PvP map enriched with all kinds of unprecedented additions. 

Dec 17, 2019, 06:5012/17/19
08/23/19

this should have been with the repost.

Crilla ... i just saw this announcement from dec. 11 today as a screenshot repost on a reddit thread. Thank you for the info and plarium for the gifts already received.

i check the news and announcements threads pretty much daily but by no means every thread and there is NO persistent indication of when a moderator posts in these forums. There should be for sure.

I am on discord, do check the news and announcements here, but my clan keeps me busy and we have a discord channel too and i just still miss way too many of your posts. They need to make some sort of big old star appear on any thread you post new to or a new thread.

Seeing this info sooner .... which i've now passed on to a lot of 'disappointed over the void fusion' people in my clan ... would have moderated a post i made in a diff. forum GREATLY had i seen it sooner. I want to HEAR you every time you speak! Maybe the programmers can figure i way to make you a STAR in here when you post. You already look like one, they should make an effort at least if you ask me. ;)

Dec 17, 2019, 09:5612/17/19
10/09/19

The Raid needs a GvG = Guild vs Guild. I think it would be great fun a battle between the guild members, with rewards for the winning guild members (:

Jan 11, 2020, 19:4401/11/20
03/28/19
I know that you guys have been on a long holiday but can we expect anything after this training event ends. I'm guessing and like U said this is a guess maybe a Valentine's day fushion maybe :)
Jan 12, 2020, 05:4601/12/20
12/29/19
There should be a Chinese New Year event first perhaps? 
Jan 13, 2020, 14:0401/13/20
06/19/19
make next Fusion a counter-attack champion 
Jan 13, 2020, 14:2901/13/20
Jan 13, 2020, 14:29(edited)
10/19/19
They mentioned a few weeks back, (3-4 maybe), they had another balance coming for some of the vault legendary champions.  Hopefully they look at some of the Void Legendary champs also.  They are the single hardest thing to get in this game, and half of them are worse then epics.
Jan 15, 2020, 23:1201/15/20
12/23/19
Can you make champions in vault visabel for fusion ,at the moment you must go and check if you gone any available for fusion ,
Mar 3, 2020, 11:2203/03/20
Mar 6, 2020, 16:23(edited)
06/21/16

I wasn't around when this was posted, took a long break from RSL, but a month back in, it looks good. You've also implemented most of it, congrats. For the remaining:

New Factions. Always a good idea. Have posted my own ideas for those and new champs for existing here and there already.

Void Tower. It's interesting. Are only void heroes able to participate to this one btw?

New Clan Boss. That's an Echidna or Hydra looks based one? That would be awesome.

Mythical Artifact Crafting. Above legendary? Does this also mean 7* gear? Sounds good to me.

I'm not commending tag team arena at all, sounds silly. Tag team CB though might be promising.

Btw, what's up with the Clan based decorations and/or buildings or activities you talked about elsewhere? Any Roadmap for those? A gem building would be interesting for instance.

Edit: The angels proposed faction being a good idea(I'd propose it myself and think I have in the past), I'd also like to see Demigods, or Old Gods or Titans or Blessed or Gifted Men and Women, and/or Nephilim(could be good or bad ones or good AND bad ones), Centaurs, Amazons, Rakshasa, Anubis Bastet etc. based, Mage faction(including Golems of various substances, e.g. Metal, Diamond, Traditional Clay based, Crystal, etc), Elementals(water, ice, steam, fire, earth, rock, metallic, Aether, Wind, Energy, Lava etc.)

Mar 23, 2020, 09:3203/23/20
Mar 23, 2020, 09:54(edited)
09/24/19

Reduce the time it takes to regenerate energy, 3 minutes is a very long time it takes 7 hours to have 130 energy.

you want players active it should regenerate every one minute to log in every one or two hours to play the game with 60 or 120 energy.

Mar 23, 2020, 11:1403/23/20
12/21/19
1.41???????????????
Mar 31, 2020, 06:4203/31/20
03/24/20

can you look into Black Knights A3 it is useless maybe change it with Places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

Aggress [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Attacks all enemies. Damage increases according to the amount of HP this champion has lost. 

really no point for this skill

May 13, 2020, 07:0005/13/20
06/19/19

Honestly, what is going on with all the useless fusions??

GURPTUK MOSS-BEARD SKILLS

Biotic Staff [ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff for 1 turn on all allies under [Poison] debuffs. Why only for poisons??, this is useless why poisons Change this please Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff for 1 turn on all allies under for each debuff.

Druidic Boon (Cooldown: 3 turns)

Removes all debuffs from an ally, then heals them by 30% of their MAX HP and places a [Shield] buff on the target equal to 20% of their MAX HP for 2 turns. (don't understand why you would make it to remove debuff since with more debuffs the team will do more damage this will be a useless skrill only if you change other skills)

Cloud of Spores (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Places three 5% [Poison] debuffs on all allies for 3 turns. These debuffs cannot be resisted or blocked. Also has an 80% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns. WHY ?? THIS IS USELESS!! FFS

Places two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 3 turns.Places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turn.

Symbiotes [Passive]

Allies under [Poison] REMOVE POISON MAKE IT ANY BUFF!!! debuffs inflict 7.5% more damage for each [Poison] debuff on them, stacking up to a maximum of 30%. This damage increase applies to all of their skills. Also increases each ally’s RES by 15 for each [Poison] debuff on them.

Aura

Increases Ally RESIST in all Battles by 50.

May 13, 2020, 07:1605/13/20
03/24/20

Loserion said:

Honestly, what is going on with all the useless fusions??

Biotic Staff [ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff for 1 turn on all allies under [Poison] debuffs. Why only for poisons??, this is useless why poisons Change this please Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff for 1 turn on all allies under for each debuff.

Removes all debuffs from an ally, then heals them by 30% of their MAX HP and places a [Shield] buff on the target equal to 20% of their MAX HP for 2 turns. (don't understand why you would make it to remove debuff since with more debuffs the team will do more damage this will be a useless skrill only if you change other skills)

Places three 5% [Poison] debuffs on all allies for 3 turns. These debuffs cannot be resisted or blocked. Also has an 80% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns. WHY ?? THIS IS USELESS!! FFS

Places two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 3 turns.Places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turn.

Symbiotes [Passive]

Allies under [Poison] REMOVE POISON MAKE IT ANY BUFF!!! debuffs inflict 7.5% more damage for each [Poison] debuff on them, stacking up to a maximum of 30%. This damage increase applies to all of their skills. Also increases each ally’s RES by 15 for each [Poison] debuff on them.

Aura

Increases Ally RESIST in all Battles by 50.

Plarium decided to make a legendary champion they will give the whole team debuffs one of the most stupid ideas so far lol.

May 13, 2020, 16:2705/13/20
09/24/19

at least they did make new champion for this fusion 

The same story like Cillian the lucky trash champions 
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
May 14, 2020, 07:2405/14/20
04/06/20

Hi, guys.

Loserion said:

Why only for poisons??, this is useless why poisons Change this please Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff for 1 turn on all allies under for each debuff.

don't understand why you would make it to remove debuff since with more debuffs the team will do more damage this will be a useless skrill only if you change other skills

Symbiotes [Passive]

REMOVE POISON MAKE IT ANY BUFF!!! 

After gathering feedback on those champions and community suggestions on their rework, including one in this thread, we will present them to our game development team for further consideration.

If you have more suggestions on the rebalancing of those champions to make them more competitive in the current meta, we would like to hear them.

Currently, we decided to keep all suggestions in one channel on our official Discord server:

https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6,

Have a nice day.

May 14, 2020, 13:0305/14/20
09/24/19
GreenKnight said:

Hi, guys.

Loserion said:

Why only for poisons??, this is useless why poisons Change this please Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff for 1 turn on all allies under for each debuff.

don't understand why you would make it to remove debuff since with more debuffs the team will do more damage this will be a useless skrill only if you change other skills

Symbiotes [Passive]

REMOVE POISON MAKE IT ANY BUFF!!! 

After gathering feedback on those champions and community suggestions on their rework, including one in this thread, we will present them to our game development team for further consideration.

If you have more suggestions on the rebalancing of those champions to make them more competitive in the current meta, we would like to hear them.

Currently, we decided to keep all suggestions in one channel on our official Discord server:

https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6,

Have a nice day.

why can't you just say if they will rework him or not Jesus just say we will not change this champion and that's that FFS 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.