This topic is closed

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

525 Replies
sinklar2016
26 October, 2016, 4:48 PM UTC

Hello!

Screenshot taken from here, take a look:

http://plarium.com/forum/ru/kodeks-pirata/kaut-kompaniya--veselogo-patrika-/23825_vesti-morey-/5


Initially, it was generally not for your eyes. Screenshot is a part of the description of a major war in the Russian server, there is no option to hide a player not surprised;)



UTC +7:00
ArchAngel
26 October, 2016, 4:49 PM UTC

This is not the russian server. It is ours.  But keep on telling stories, plarium


http://prnt.sc/cxxvfa

UTC +0:00
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 4:54 PM UTC

ArchAngel said:


This is not the russian server. It is ours.  But keep on telling stories, plarium


http://prnt.sc/cxxvfa

Great find! But as usual, the Mods here and Plarium will tell you, that it is totally normal to have players like "bigbigdata_1" to "bigbidata_99" in this game... Lolz! And they are all in the top 10 of the prize game. Yes, because those SCRIPTED BOTS, know perfectly how to play the game and are superior to all of teh european longtime players.


Right, Blasphemy? Or any other of the defensive Mods? It is like that?


Everything is fine. So keep on spending money for this ignorant company, mocking on all honest players.

UTC +7:00
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 4:55 PM UTC

hell yeah this is nice :)
UTC +7:00
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 4:57 PM UTC

Must be an unlucky "glitch"... Rofl! Just look at the name! "Bigbigdata_34", "bigbigdata_50", "bigbigdata_31" etc... And all in the Top 10 of the prize tournament..


Folks, you are so ****. I am going to confront every german gamermagazine, online and printed, with this BULL****, that you are defending here as legit.



Edited by Blasphemy please watch what you say on here profanity is not allowed 



UTC +7:00
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 4:59 PM UTC

all in the same line , not even one in the brotherhood , , but wait till they generate enough troops .....someone will be hurt again 

but i guess that is all by the rules of fighting game and we dont know how to play !!!!!
UTC +7:00
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 5:04 PM UTC

Dalira said:


Must be an unlucky "glitch"... Rofl! Just look at the name! "Bigbigdata_34", "bigbigdata_50", "bigbigdata_31" etc... And all in the Top 10 of the prize tournament..


Folks, you are so ****. I am going to confront every german gamermagazine, online and printed, with this BULL****, that you are defending here as legit.



Edited by Blasphemy please watch what you say on here profanity is not allowed 



but cheating is allowed AHAHAHAHAHAHA , i think i just drop few drops in my pants right now

 long live the internet , mails and online communication , gamers magazines here we come 

we didnt paid for this BS here , if you are going to rob us like this everyone need to know
UTC +7:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
26 October, 2016, 5:05 PM UTC

Don Quixote said:


all in the same line , not even one in the brotherhood , , but wait till they generate enough troops .....someone will be hurt again 

but i guess that is all by the rules of fighting game and we dont know how to play !!!!!

So if their last log of hits was 9 days ago and PS got it yesterday, so it takes them 9 days to generate the next round of offense, or to get new clan in their BH allowing to hit the next round of precids???

(being you have to be in a BH for 7 days)


thank you, you got what i was aiming for 


I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 5:06 PM UTC
But wait... they are not cheating, right? They just know how to play this game according to our Mods and CM... Oh yes, we have to provide "evidence"...
UTC +7:00
BornInTheStorm
26 October, 2016, 5:11 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


Don Quixote said:


all in the same line , not even one in the brotherhood , , but wait till they generate enough troops .....someone will be hurt again 

but i guess that is all by the rules of fighting game and we dont know how to play !!!!!

So if their last log of hits was 9 days ago and PS got it yesterday, so it takes them 9 days to generate the next round of offense, or to get new clan in their BH allowing to hit the next round of precids???

(being you have to be in a BH for 7 days)


thank you, you got what i was aiming for 



plariums Multi-Accounting Policy is hypocrite and the moderators here make a good fit, just like the fact we pay 2.5 x more on this server than on facebook.. usually they will close a topic when it starts to get interesting, but this time i think the fact we are sill here reading this BS is best for them, cos it means we havent left the game yet.. 

maybe anyone know a nice mmorpg game, with good customer service ?  

UTC +7:00
ArchAngel
26 October, 2016, 5:13 PM UTC

If I hate something more than lies and cheats it is being called stupid!


It needs people now with connections to all reachable game magazines to publish what we  all know! Worldwide!
UTC +0:00
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 5:14 PM UTC
BornInTheStorm said:

Blasphemy said:


Don Quixote said:


all in the same line , not even one in the brotherhood , , but wait till they generate enough troops .....someone will be hurt again 

but i guess that is all by the rules of fighting game and we dont know how to play !!!!!

So if their last log of hits was 9 days ago and PS got it yesterday, so it takes them 9 days to generate the next round of offense, or to get new clan in their BH allowing to hit the next round of precids???

(being you have to be in a BH for 7 days)


thank you, you got what i was aiming for 



plariums Multi-Accounting Policy is hypocrite and the moderators here make a good fit, just like the fact we pay 2.5 x more on this server than on facebook.. usually they will close a topic when it starts to get interesting, but this time i think the fact we are sill here reading this BS is best for them, cos it means we havent left the game yet.. 

maybe anyone know a nice mmorpg game, with good customer service ?  

it is easy to find a new game , i want my money back !!! THIS IS A ROBBERY 
UTC +7:00
Capt_Jack
26 October, 2016, 5:15 PM UTC

We all have one thing in common, we love this game. We spend a lot of time playing and almost all of us spend our hard earned dollars. Some of us spend more than we should in an attempt to build and get ahead in the game. Now there are brotherhoods that consist of huge accounts built by methods using neither time or money and to which we do not have access. While we all love to fight in battles none of us want to play against cheats.


The only way to ensure that everyone plays within the rules is to pressure Plarium to apply its own rules. It makes no sense to spend any money if anything that you purchase will be lost to cheats. A moratorium on spending any money in this game until Plarium solves the issue by enforcing its own existing rules would seem to be our only course of action.

UTC +4:00
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 5:17 PM UTC
BornInTheStorm said:

Blasphemy said:


Don Quixote said:


all in the same line , not even one in the brotherhood , , but wait till they generate enough troops .....someone will be hurt again 

but i guess that is all by the rules of fighting game and we dont know how to play !!!!!

So if their last log of hits was 9 days ago and PS got it yesterday, so it takes them 9 days to generate the next round of offense, or to get new clan in their BH allowing to hit the next round of precids???

(being you have to be in a BH for 7 days)


thank you, you got what i was aiming for 



plariums Multi-Accounting Policy is hypocrite and the moderators here make a good fit, just like the fact we pay 2.5 x more on this server than on facebook.. usually they will close a topic when it starts to get interesting, but this time i think the fact we are sill here reading this BS is best for them, cos it means we havent left the game yet.. 

maybe anyone know a nice mmorpg game, with good customer service ?  Any game without "plarium" written all over. Such large scale cheating has had massive consequences to the cheaters in every other games i have played so far. MMORpgs, Browsergames, Online Card Games. No sane company would cover the cheaters like Plarium does, causing the ruin of their business.


UTC +7:00
BornInTheStorm
26 October, 2016, 5:18 PM UTC

it sure is. and thats why players, who havent been robbed yet, and see this may want to have an alternative..

i rather just see it fixed. its just getting a bit late for that

UTC +7:00
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 5:21 PM UTC

Capt_Jack said:


While we all love to fight in battles none of us want to play against cheats.


The only way to ensure that everyone plays within the rules is to pressure Plarium to apply its own rules. It makes no sense to spend any money if anything that you purchase will be lost to cheats. A moratorium on spending any money in this game until Plarium solves the issue by enforcing its own existing rules would seem to be our only course of action.

+ 1. Let's have a moratorium not to spend any money untill Plarium fixes this.


On the other hand, Plarium can make this fair for all, if we are now officially allowed to use the very same cheat-programm they are using. So the odds are even again. What do you say, Plarium?
UTC +7:00
ArchAngel
26 October, 2016, 5:29 PM UTC

I just saw some  islands named   "No $ for cheats".


Now that´s a good idea. We should all rename our islands with this slogan!
UTC +0:00
BornInTheStorm
26 October, 2016, 5:30 PM UTC

+1, sure. 


if people have no trust, they wont give their money to the company.. thats simple. but  thats already happening eitherway

UTC +7:00
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 5:32 PM UTC
That screenshot is worth gold, but then we have provided so many screenshots over the weeks and everything was said to be "legit" and/or covered up with some poor explanation.
UTC +7:00
Palatine-Uvula
26 October, 2016, 5:33 PM UTC

I think the only logical conclusion at this point is that there is collusion at play and the powers at be are part and parcel of the problem and are encouraging if not supporting RuAL.



UTC +0:00
1722955 users registered; 43010 topics; 272450 posts; our newest member:nodak1172