All Categories

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 26, 2016, 16:4910/26/16

This is not the russian server. It is ours.  But keep on telling stories, plarium

http://prnt.sc/cxxvfa

Oct 26, 2016, 16:5410/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 16:55(edited)
05/06/16

ArchAngel said:

This is not the russian server. It is ours.  But keep on telling stories, plarium

http://prnt.sc/cxxvfa

Great find! But as usual, the Mods here and Plarium will tell you, that it is totally normal to have players like "bigbigdata_1" to "bigbidata_99" in this game... Lolz! And they are all in the top 10 of the prize game. Yes, because those SCRIPTED BOTS, know perfectly how to play the game and are superior to all of teh european longtime players.

Right, Blasphemy? Or any other of the defensive Mods? It is like that?

Everything is fine. So keep on spending money for this ignorant company, mocking on all honest players.

Oct 26, 2016, 16:5510/26/16

hell yeah this is nice :)
Oct 26, 2016, 16:5710/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 17:01(edited)
05/06/16

Must be an unlucky "glitch"... Rofl! Just look at the name! "Bigbigdata_34", "bigbigdata_50", "bigbigdata_31" etc... And all in the Top 10 of the prize tournament..

Folks, you are so ****. I am going to confront every german gamermagazine, online and printed, with this BULL****, that you are defending here as legit.

Edited by Blasphemy please watch what you say on here profanity is not allowed 

Oct 26, 2016, 16:5910/26/16

all in the same line , not even one in the brotherhood , , but wait till they generate enough troops .....someone will be hurt again 

but i guess that is all by the rules of fighting game and we dont know how to play !!!!!
Oct 26, 2016, 17:0410/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 17:07(edited)

Dalira said:

Must be an unlucky "glitch"... Rofl! Just look at the name! "Bigbigdata_34", "bigbigdata_50", "bigbigdata_31" etc... And all in the Top 10 of the prize tournament..

Folks, you are so ****. I am going to confront every german gamermagazine, online and printed, with this BULL****, that you are defending here as legit.

Edited by Blasphemy please watch what you say on here profanity is not allowed 

but cheating is allowed AHAHAHAHAHAHA , i think i just drop few drops in my pants right now

long live the internet , mails and online communication , gamers magazines here we come 

we didnt paid for this BS here , if you are going to rob us like this everyone need to know
Oct 26, 2016, 17:0510/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 17:06(edited)
03/27/14

Don Quixote said:

all in the same line , not even one in the brotherhood , , but wait till they generate enough troops .....someone will be hurt again 

but i guess that is all by the rules of fighting game and we dont know how to play !!!!!

So if their last log of hits was 9 days ago and PS got it yesterday, so it takes them 9 days to generate the next round of offense, or to get new clan in their BH allowing to hit the next round of precids???

(being you have to be in a BH for 7 days)

thank you, you got what i was aiming for 

Oct 26, 2016, 17:0610/26/16
05/06/16
But wait... they are not cheating, right? They just know how to play this game according to our Mods and CM... Oh yes, we have to provide "evidence"...
Oct 26, 2016, 17:1110/26/16

Blasphemy said:

Don Quixote said:

So if their last log of hits was 9 days ago and PS got it yesterday, so it takes them 9 days to generate the next round of offense, or to get new clan in their BH allowing to hit the next round of precids???

plariums Multi-Accounting Policy is hypocrite and the moderators here make a good fit, just like the fact we pay 2.5 x more on this server than on facebook.. usually they will close a topic when it starts to get interesting, but this time i think the fact we are sill here reading this BS is best for them, cos it means we havent left the game yet.. 

maybe anyone know a nice mmorpg game, with good customer service ?  

Oct 26, 2016, 17:1310/26/16

If I hate something more than lies and cheats it is being called stupid!

It needs people now with connections to all reachable game magazines to publish what we  all know! Worldwide!
Oct 26, 2016, 17:1410/26/16
BornInTheStorm said:

Blasphemy said:

Don Quixote said:

plariums Multi-Accounting Policy is hypocrite and the moderators here make a good fit, just like the fact we pay 2.5 x more on this server than on facebook.. usually they will close a topic when it starts to get interesting, but this time i think the fact we are sill here reading this BS is best for them, cos it means we havent left the game yet.. 

maybe anyone know a nice mmorpg game, with good customer service ?  

it is easy to find a new game , i want my money back !!! THIS IS A ROBBERY 
Oct 26, 2016, 17:1510/26/16
07/26/15

We all have one thing in common, we love this game. We spend a lot of time playing and almost all of us spend our hard earned dollars. Some of us spend more than we should in an attempt to build and get ahead in the game. Now there are brotherhoods that consist of huge accounts built by methods using neither time or money and to which we do not have access. While we all love to fight in battles none of us want to play against cheats.

The only way to ensure that everyone plays within the rules is to pressure Plarium to apply its own rules. It makes no sense to spend any money if anything that you purchase will be lost to cheats. A moratorium on spending any money in this game until Plarium solves the issue by enforcing its own existing rules would seem to be our only course of action.

Oct 26, 2016, 17:1710/26/16
05/06/16
BornInTheStorm said:

Blasphemy said:

Don Quixote said:

maybe anyone know a nice mmorpg game, with good customer service ?  Any game without "plarium" written all over. Such large scale cheating has had massive consequences to the cheaters in every other games i have played so far. MMORpgs, Browsergames, Online Card Games. No sane company would cover the cheaters like Plarium does, causing the ruin of their business.

Oct 26, 2016, 17:1810/26/16

it sure is. and thats why players, who havent been robbed yet, and see this may want to have an alternative..

i rather just see it fixed. its just getting a bit late for that

Oct 26, 2016, 17:2110/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 17:23(edited)
05/06/16

Capt_Jack said:

While we all love to fight in battles none of us want to play against cheats.

The only way to ensure that everyone plays within the rules is to pressure Plarium to apply its own rules. It makes no sense to spend any money if anything that you purchase will be lost to cheats. A moratorium on spending any money in this game until Plarium solves the issue by enforcing its own existing rules would seem to be our only course of action.

+ 1. Let's have a moratorium not to spend any money untill Plarium fixes this.

On the other hand, Plarium can make this fair for all, if we are now officially allowed to use the very same cheat-programm they are using. So the odds are even again. What do you say, Plarium?
Oct 26, 2016, 17:2910/26/16

I just saw some  islands named   "No $ for cheats".

Now that´s a good idea. We should all rename our islands with this slogan!
Oct 26, 2016, 17:3010/26/16

+1, sure. 

if people have no trust, they wont give their money to the company.. thats simple. but  thats already happening eitherway

Oct 26, 2016, 17:3210/26/16
05/06/16
That screenshot is worth gold, but then we have provided so many screenshots over the weeks and everything was said to be "legit" and/or covered up with some poor explanation.
Oct 26, 2016, 17:3310/26/16

I think the only logical conclusion at this point is that there is collusion at play and the powers at be are part and parcel of the problem and are encouraging if not supporting RuAL.

Oct 26, 2016, 17:3510/26/16
Palatine-Uvula said:

I think the only logical conclusion at this point is that there is collusion at play and the powers at be are part and parcel of the problem and are encouraging if not supporting RuAL.

ya thats what i think
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.