How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 26, 2016, 14:2110/26/16

Learn to play, and that only the nozzle on the forum

Играть учитесь, а то только сопли на форуме

Oct 26, 2016, 14:2610/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 14:28(edited)
01/26/15

One person is starting all of these accounts in both RuAL and Destroyer BHs in nice long lines. Each group is advancing through the prizes together with the help of a manager. You use the offence and throw the accounts away. You move newer accounts from Destroyer to RuAL, and the account manager moves on to managing other accounts. Shiv says that there are 94 of you in his Skype group, and until recently there were over 300 accounts in RuAL and Destroyer BHs.

Somehow, you collect all of the sketches and upgrade all of your big ship discoveries (Frigates, Brigantines, Ships of the Line, Juggernauts and Schooners) in three months. The only legal way around how long it takes for discovery upgrades is to buy many, many expensive time boosts.

Many of your havens have zero rum and negative raiding statistics, yet you are producing troops. Are you sending them rum from bot havens or are you buying rum?

Those are the facts. Let the investigation begin.

Oct 26, 2016, 14:2810/26/16
10/20/15

Armageddon15 said:

Learn to play, and that only the nozzle on the forum

Играть учитесь, а то только сопли на форуме

You are one of the biggest cheaters in here , you have over 26 account...how did you manage all of that ???

Play fair or don't play at all.
Oct 26, 2016, 14:3110/26/16

Smitten said:

One person is starting all of these accounts in both RuAL and Destroyer BHs in nice long lines. Each group is advancing through the prizes together with the help of a manager. You use the offence and throw the accounts away. You move newer accounts from Destroyer to RuAL, and the account manager moves on to managing other accounts. Shiv says that there are 94 of you in his Skype group, and until recently there were over 300 accounts in RuAL and Destroyer BHs.

Somehow, you collect all of the sketches and upgrade all of your big ship discoveries (Frigates, Brigantines, Ships of the Line, Juggernauts and Schooners) in three months. The only legal way around how long it takes for discovery upgrades is to buy many, many expensive time boosts.

Many of your havens have zero rum and negative raiding statistics, yet you are producing troops. Are you sending them rum from bot havens or are you buying rum?

Those are the facts. Let the investigation begin.

The trouble is you have in mind, but not going to teach you

Беда у вас в голове, но учить вас не собираюсь 

Oct 26, 2016, 14:3210/26/16
08/11/15

by now, i am at a point, where i dont have words for what is going on here. I dont believe that it is possible in any way to do legally what RuAl is doing. i dont know what Plarium will say about it, but if they say that everything is ok whith this BH i think most of the "normal" Players will start an other game. it would be really sad, becaus, some time ago, this was a nice game.

Time will tell.
Oct 26, 2016, 14:3410/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 14:42(edited)
05/06/16

Inessa said:

Don Quixote said:

Blasphemy said:

Don Quixote said:

can someone tell me what is wrong on this picture? 

Yeah i can that SS is from the russian side of plarium.com, not the english

The guy that shared it here was trying to point out those that came over from the Russian server know how to play the game,

They play to win SO those are kills from his server

first- we all know to read, we dont need some trashy explanation 

second -if you look again on the picture you will see  kills with ZERO defense

are you all blind or what!!!!

I have said that the DEF data is hidden. Have you heard of a program like Photoshop ?????

я уже говорила что данные по ДЕФ скрыты. Вы слышали о такой программе как ФОТОШОП ?????

Lol riiiiiiiiight. Photoshop. Every "zero" strictly pointed at the exact position, what sane person is going through such an ammount of work to hide the numbers? One could have simply hid it with a black bar.

That made my day. "Photoshopped".... riiiight. Don't insult my intelligence.

@Plarium: If you attest, that they gained their troops and skecteches and developpments within 3 months in a totally legit legal way, then there is only one explanation. RuAL are Plarium.

If that's a money making strategy: It won't work, we will *not* spend any more coins into this piece of corrupted software to fight cheating players. Honest player detest companies, supporting cheaters to up their revenue. On a that large scale though, this is a first timer.

I'm out here, turning myself to companies i have made way better experience in regards of cheater protection and customer service. They will get my money now (again) from now on. I won't support a company protecting cheaters.
Oct 26, 2016, 14:3510/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 14:35(edited)
Crowbar said:

This just came in from Plarium:

We have checked RuAl players and can confirm that the units they use in battles were obtained in a fair way. They don't use any cheats/scripts/etc.

Are they making an official announcement or should we treat this as THE official announcement?
Oct 26, 2016, 14:3810/26/16
04/13/15

plarium arent gonna do anything as it would leave them wide open if they admit someone has compromised their game.no less a response than i expected so looks a if this game is dead as is their credability but no doubt plarium will change their name and come back with similar type games that can be manipulated by cheaters and allow them to make money whilst turning a blind eye to the truth

CrowbarModerator
Oct 26, 2016, 14:4110/26/16
03/07/16

FeistyFiona said:

Are they making an official announcement or should we treat this as THE official announcement?

Not sure what you mean. I got this from Alyona, with explicit permission to publish it, and she got it from whatever Plarium department is in charge of this, so you can treat it as official.

Or do you want her to copy/paste what I wrote (copy/pasted from her)? What would that accomplish?
Oct 26, 2016, 14:4410/26/16
10/15/16

Scud88 said:

by now, i am at a point, where i dont have words for what is going on here. I dont believe that it is possible in any way to do legally what RuAl is doing. i dont know what Plarium will say about it, but if they say that everything is ok whith this BH i think most of the "normal" Players will start an other game. it would be really sad, becaus, some time ago, this was a nice game.

Time will tell.

Bye!!! Good luck finding another game!!!)))

Oct 26, 2016, 14:4610/26/16
Crowbar said:

FeistyFiona said:

Not sure what you mean. I got this from Alyona, with explicit permission to publish it, and she got it from whatever Plarium department is in charge of this, so you can treat it as official.

Or do you want her to copy/paste what I wrote (copy/pasted from her)? What would that accomplish?
as i know we have ADMINISTRATORS here who are able to give us OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Crowbar said:

FeistyFiona said:

That answered my question. A simple yes or no would've sufficed. 
08/26/14

DARILA

Think what you want. I wrote as it is, and you keep thinking about the plot for the purpose of Russian rule the universe)

I see no reason to continue communication with such stubborn ignorant

Good luck to all

Думай что хочешь. Я написала как есть, а ты продолжай думать о заговоре русских с целью управлять вселенной) 

не вижу смысла продолжать общение со столь упрямыми невеждами

Всем удачи

Oct 26, 2016, 14:5110/26/16
05/06/16

Inessa said:

DARILA

Think what you want. I wrote as it is, and you keep thinking about the plot for the purpose of Russian rule the universe)

Good luck to all

Думай что хочешь. Я написала как есть, а ты продолжай думать о заговоре русских с целью управлять вселенной) 

Всем удачи

It's absolutly rediculous to tell me, that the Screenshot has been photoshopped, so that the defending numbers display "0" to hide the defending forces. I work with Photoshop and i can tell you it takes an huge ammount of time and effort to do it so clean as shown in the Screenshot. A simple black bar would have been much easier to hide the defending numbers. This smells fishy.

Don't take me for an idiot.

Oct 26, 2016, 14:5110/26/16
08/11/15
Crowbar said:

FeistyFiona said:

As the Moderators have told us so many times, you dont have a direct contact to Plarium. Only the community Managers communicate directly with Plarium. So yes, please let her copy/paste this announcement.
Oct 26, 2016, 14:5210/26/16
02/14/15
I think if Plarium continues to deny this is problem and are addressing it nothing will change. The only way to put pressure on Plarium is everybody start writing letters to the Gamer Magazines and Make it Highlighted in the News. The Proof is already in the pudding and they continue to say that everything is legit. I guess this is Israel's response for cancelling the Sanctions with Iran.
Oct 26, 2016, 14:5210/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 14:53(edited)
01/26/15
Armageddon15, We have all seen the hack tools for resources and sketches and we don't use them. We also don't just make accounts like Armageddon**, use them up and then throw them in the garbage can.
Oct 26, 2016, 14:5410/26/16
08/11/15
Dalira said:

It's absolutly rediculous to tell me, that the Screenshot has been photoshopped, so that the defending numbers display "0" to hide the defending forces. I work with Photoshop and i can tell you it takes an huge ammount of time and effort to do it so clean as shown in the Screenshot. A simple black bar would have been much easier to hide the defending numbers. This smells fishy.

I think you hit the Point very well, and i think if they only wanted do hide the numbers you could make it with paint even simpler and faster :)
Oct 26, 2016, 14:5410/26/16
08/26/14

Dalira said:

Inessa said:

DARILA

Good luck to all

Всем удачи

So your work with Photoshop bad))))))

I also work with graphic editors do not see anything complicated in that picture)

Oct 26, 2016, 14:5510/26/16

guys, it's over now.

plarium decided that this game has to die, maybe they didnt get enough money out of it anymore, they might have their reasons.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.