Comments
Oct 26, 2016, 20:2410/26/16
Oct 27, 2016, 12:09(edited)
03/27/14

As you can see the Devolpers are looking into your case here

this is your proof plarium is listening, no it's time to wait and see

if anything is done, that is all we can do

Oct 26, 2016, 20:4910/26/16

Now the post with the letter that said RuAL is being looked at is deleted?

Hard to take any of this seriously when we have been told there is no problem earlier in this same thread then they are investigating then that post is deleted.

Something really stinks from the top down right now.    Backpedalling and cover up??

That is just the overall perception.
Oct 26, 2016, 21:0510/26/16
03/27/14
Palatine-Uvula said:

Now the post with the letter that said RuAL is being looked at is deleted?

Hard to take any of this seriously when we have been told there is no problem earlier in this same thread then they are investigating then that post is deleted.

Something really stinks from the top down right now.    Backpedalling and cover up??

That is just the overall perception.
That was my mistake i Apoligize i have to get permistion first to share it, 
Oct 26, 2016, 21:3310/26/16

Moderators I understand your position.

Try to understand ours:  Some of us play this game since years and know it well.  We don´t need to PROVE anything, because we know exactly that cheating is the cause of what happens here.

That´s why I ask everybody just to change your island name to "No $ for cheats"  and follow the slogan Play, don´t pay.  Ask all your members to do that.

That´s all.  And then we will see in the end ...
Oct 26, 2016, 21:3910/26/16
02/14/15
Doesn't matter to me anymore I am done. Short of Plarium re-setting the servers to Pre-Rual everybody is supposed to just suck up the loses? Takes too long and the fun is gone.
Oct 26, 2016, 23:3310/26/16
02/23/15
when all is said and done we know this as fact:  plarium is putting the burden of proof on the players even though the players do not have access to server logs and data.  This makes plarium accountable for nothing.  Therefore you have to ask yourself if plarium is a legitimate company?  A legitimate business would not allow hackers to ruin their business model to this extreme and then ask its players for the burden of proof of cheating in its games.  Plarium is an illigitimate company running a scam against its own player base..boycott plarium is the only solution.
Oct 26, 2016, 23:5710/26/16

Crowbar said:

This just came in from Plarium:

We have checked RuAl players and can confirm that the units they use in battles were obtained in a fair way. They don't use any cheats/scripts/etc.

Russians and Ukranians still cannot agree that they do evil to innocent people even when evidence is gathered, so forgive me if I have a little bit of trouble with quick blanket denials from those parties.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/asia/malaysia-air-flight-mh17-russia-ukraine-missile.html?_r=0
Oct 27, 2016, 00:1210/27/16

OneLastTrip said:

Crowbar said:

This just came in from Plarium:

We have checked RuAl players and can confirm that the units they use in battles were obtained in a fair way. They don't use any cheats/scripts/etc.

and then we saw a SS from a letter from plarium for a moment (before it got deleted fast) it said 

1 they are aware of third party software in the game

2 they said the guy who send the letters already got his punishment 

3 they will keep track of current RuAL members

so apparently elite players just dont need rubies

some guy like this might be able to do more for less $

http://prntscr.com/czeg1p

maybe he can hook us up with a couple hundred bots and a nice crew, you know just to dismantle a few presidios.

but only if they dont want to pay our ransom, cos then they just dont know how to play.

and dont worry about plarium, theyll even ban their accounts..

im learning

Oct 27, 2016, 00:1710/27/16
OneLastTrip said:

Russians and Ukranians still cannot agree that they do evil to innocent people even when evidence is gathered, so forgive me if I have a little bit of trouble with quick blanket denials from those parties.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/asia/malaysia-air-flight-mh17-russia-ukraine-missile.html?_r=0
and please dont blame 190000000 people for some politicians, journalists or cheaters. these guy(s) here have probably already made a lot more victims on the Ru server.. 
Oct 27, 2016, 00:2710/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 00:28(edited)

BornInTheStorm said:

OneLastTrip said:

and please dont blame 190000000 people for some politicians, journalists or cheaters. these guy(s) here have probably already made a lot more victims on the Ru server.. 
My wife is Russian and can read their forums.  You would not believe the contorted explanations both country's citizen have come up with to assuage their feelings about innocent victims.  My point is that anyone in either of those countries desperately craves money more than ethics.  It is who they are due to how they were formed by their environment.  That the game environment is now suspect sadly may well be a reflection of that upbringing.
Oct 27, 2016, 00:4210/27/16

i dont believe what i read in newspapers or forums. and i try not to judge, especially not on someones nationality. but this dont matter and is getting off topic, the point is we are being cheated by russian brotherhoods and by a mostly ukranian company

Oct 27, 2016, 00:4410/27/16
10/04/15
well, not another scheckel from me... I've put more into this game than I intended to.
Oct 27, 2016, 00:5310/27/16

BornInTheStorm said:

and then we saw a SS from a letter from plarium for a moment (before it got deleted fast) it said 

1 they are aware of third party software in the game

2 they said the guy who send the letters already got his punishment 

3 they will keep track of current RuAL members

this is our problem.

1 oke and what are they doing about it ?

2 i saw more than one account send blackmail letters, so who do they mean by 'the guy' and whats 'punishment' ?

3 great so they are watching RuAL, join the club, and what about the other russian brotherhoods with the same accounts and activity ?

Oct 27, 2016, 08:1010/27/16
01/08/15
What people need to understand is, Both ICY and BLASPHEMY are on the pay roll, you will never get a supporting answer from them. They are 100% behind Plarium and there decisions. Rual I beleive is a Plarium designed BH (there will not be a punishment), you can not say that a BH like this is legit. However they are being watched and everything is being monitored lol.
Oct 27, 2016, 09:0310/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 09:23(edited)

As i don't like what happened this couple days , i don't mind RuAl to join the party.

People forgot that Pilgrim slayer , NSF , CB, dragon fire and Storte ruled the game for so long until they became tyrant and bullied small BH like mine.

So why i should feel sorry for them , well i don't.

I don't mind the presence of 1 tyrant Bh like RuAl who will rule the 7 sea from now on and crash NSf + PS + DF + CB.

i am actually start to enjoy this.

At first my BH was blackmailed by RuAl but then i don't have anything to give , nor presdios or bastion.

PS got what it deserve and soon NSF will follow.

Plarium already said RuAl are not cheaters , but whether that's true or not , it doesn't matter , they are here to stay and kick PS + NSF + Cb out of the top ( i keep saying that because they bullied my Bh couple times ).

I wish RuAl Bh start posting there prize's wining so we can see how they get there troops.

RuAl welcome to the english server and happy hunting.

Oct 27, 2016, 09:2510/27/16
01/08/15

David hamilton said:

As i don't like what happened this couple days , i don't mind RuAl to join the party.

People forgot that Pilgrim slayer , NSF , CB, dragon fire and Storte ruled the game for so long until they became tyrant and bullied small BH like mine.

So why i should feel sorry for them , well i don't.

I don't mind the presence of 1 tyrant Bh like RuAl who will rule the 7 sea from now on and crash NSf + PS + DF + CB.

i am actually start to enjoy this.

At first my BH was blackmailed by RuAl but then i don't have anything to give , nor presdios or bastion.

PS got what it deserve and soon NSF will follow.

Plarium already said RuAl are not cheaters , but whether that's true or not , it doesn't matter , they are here to stay and kick PS + NSF + Cb out of the top ( i keep saying that because they bullied my Bh couple times ).

I wish RuAl Bh start posting there prize's wining so we can see how they get there troops.

RuAl welcome to the english server and happy hunting.

What BH are you anyway, any progression you guys make, be it presidio, Bastion you will become a target to the cheating BH of RuaL.

CrowbarModerator
Oct 27, 2016, 10:5010/27/16
03/07/16

About the missing report... Blasphemy published the response that she (or someone else, I'm not sure, nor does it matter here) got from the Support, because she wanted to help you all get more response from Plarium. Unfortunately, she forgot that this is against the rules, and those apply to the mods as they apply to everyone else, so we decided to remove it, until we get a permission to make an exception and publish the response. Now that we got it, here it is:

ArchAngel said:

Moderators I understand your position.
Try to understand ours: Some of us play this game since years and know it well. We don´t need to PROVE anything, because we know exactly that cheating is the cause of what happens here.

Thank you for the calm tone, I appreciate it. We do understand your position, more than you think. Mods are regular players, and most of them on your own servers, and they do get affected by the same game problems that affect you.

I'd like to explain a bit how this communication functions, as there is a lot of unfair anger towards mods and CMs.

1. Mods are basically a link between the CMs and the other players (plus, we're in charge of keeping the forums clean(ish)). CMs cannot be expected to read absolutely everything here, which is where we come in. That's it.
    This means that when mods tell you "report it" and "send proofs", it's not our whim, but we know that it's the only way you have any chance of yielding the result you want. We write this to help you, even though we're well aware that many of you will not take it well and will be angry with us.
  2. CMs are a connection between players and Plarium. They cannot chase bugs, alts, bots,... as they don't have the tools nor the game/logs/whatever access needed for that.
    With the current problem of cheating accusations, our CMs relayed our concerns repeatedly, as per both "ordinary" players' and mods' requests, they gave us the responses that they have,... and even though we're all aware that it's not considered enough by most of you, it's the maximum that they can do for us.
  3. The rest of Plarium are various departments/people/whatnot that do the actual work you're concerned with. They do not appear here. Some of you requested that they do, and I understand you (personally, I even support you), but this is not something that neither mods nor CMs can make happen.
All that being said, reporting all the incidents, with as much proof as you can gather, is the only way - fair or not - that Plarium will accept. Being angry with us, refusing to cooperate via Support, etc. serves only the need to vent your rage, but it will yield you no results.

Oct 27, 2016, 11:2110/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 11:23(edited)
05/06/16

Crowbar,

can you confirm that our CM has forwarded all the complaints *and* the "proof" to Plarium? (Screenshots, Names we have given you, coords, strange oocurances etc.) We understand your position well, and i appreciate it personally that you tell us, how Plarium is working and what they want to see.

It just doesn't sound too good, if Mods are trying to hand out some explanation how RuAL could have possibly done this in a legit way, that looks pretty much like defending RuAL and the phlegmatism of Plarium. (I just point here to the obviously manipulated Screenshot, the discussion that this happened on a russian server and we are here on a non russian server etc... That was totally unasked for.) Especially since there is no way to have this done without massive cheating.

So the question remains, has that CM with the russian-like nickname passed the info to Plarium, and ALL of the info? Otherwise it might be much more wise to approach Plarium directly. And yes, i do not trust anyone anymore here.

Game is dead anyway, since everything bought with real life money, everything collected ingame with a lot of effort, is worthless now. So you have collected 20K rubies by trying hard to win prizes? Worthless, since cheaters can have them just by pushing a button. So you got those first 1000 SoL? Worthless, because others, who play for barely 8 weeks, will have them due to scripting and cheating. And they will have so much more than you can ever imagine to have.

So you are struggling for ressurces and are happy to have your production line running? Worthless, since others, who are obviously cheating, have unlimitd access to all kind of ressources.

Sorry, the game is totally dead. And i wonder how stupid Plarium hast to be not to act strictly. Yes, this is stupid.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.