All Categories

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 28, 2016, 19:4710/28/16

чему радуетесь фермеры, кирдык вам теперь всем. Стройте по больше войск, смерть с косой к вам придет не от админов так из России. Админы: вы дятлы, забанили не ботов, а игроков реальных. И раз вы уже пошли на то что блокируете мультов то давайте и нытиков проверяйте на мультов и блокируйте и их тоже, а то как то игра в одни ворота. Хотя и так знаю что слабо вам всем мультов блокировать. 

what happy farmers, kirdyk you all now. Build more troops, the grim Reaper will not come to you from the admins so from Russia. Admins: you woodpeckers, is not banned bots and real players. And since you already went to that block of cartoons that let the whiners check on alts and block them, too, and how it is a one-sided game. Though so you know what little you all of cartoons block.

Oct 28, 2016, 19:4710/28/16
12/13/15

Blasphemy said:

Do to Rual they just took and made the top BH quit 

not because they have no troops, they have them, 

because they aren't up to go against cheaters,

you screwed with the game Rual the balance of how it works

Thanks for breaking our gaming system here, taking what many players use to just settle down after a hard days of work

or another means of enjoyment, ....

I have no respect for any of you

I'm sorry but if we need someone to blame for this it needs to be PLARIUM who let something like this happen

Oct 28, 2016, 19:5510/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 19:55(edited)
03/27/14

Адонис said:

чему радуетесь фермеры, кирдык вам теперь всем. Стройте по больше войск, смерть с косой к вам придет не от админов так из России. Админы: вы дятлы, забанили не ботов, а игроков реальных. И раз вы уже пошли на то что блокируете мультов то давайте и нытиков проверяйте на мультов и блокируйте и их тоже, а то как то игра в одни ворота. Хотя и так знаю что слабо вам всем мультов блокировать. 

what happy farmers, kirdyk you all now. Build more troops, the grim Reaper will not come to you from the admins so from Russia. Admins: you woodpeckers, is not banned bots and real players. And since you already went to that block of cartoons that let the whiners check on alts and block them, too, and how it is a one-sided game. Though so you know what little you all of cartoons block.

That's really funny ... 

But thanks for destroying the game, none wanna play against cheaters

So the map will quit and not compete against you...

You must feel so good now, 

Give each other pats on the backs way to go 

Это действительно смешно ...

Но спасибо за уничтожение игры, ни хочу играть против читеров

Таким образом, карта будет бросить курить и не конкурировать с вами ...

Вы должны чувствовать себя так хорошо сейчас,

Дайте друг другу похлопывает на спинах пути идти

Oct 28, 2016, 19:5810/28/16

Blasphemy said:

Адонис said:

That's really funny ... 

I will be very glad if you will be bent without the aid RUAL, if not then the players from the ru servers this will help

Oct 28, 2016, 20:0110/28/16

and I was even too lazy to write so that I would be unlocked, I have fulfilled our mission with you

Oct 28, 2016, 20:0610/28/16

Адонис said:

Blasphemy said:

Адонис said:

That's really funny ... 

I will be very glad if you will be bent without the aid RUAL, if not then the players from the ru servers this will help

игру уничтожил не руал, а плариум, который закрывал на ботов глаза, и сейчас закрыл, бан дали реальным игрокам а не ботам, через 3 дня посмотрите на захваты ваши ботов возле которых вы все острова держите, они все зеленые будут как и раньше и это значит что игру ни чего не изменилось 

the game did not RUAL, and plurium, which closed on the bots eyes, now closed, the ban given to real players and not bots, in 3 days look at the grips your bots near where you keep all the Islands, they will be all green as before, and this means that the game that does not change

Oct 28, 2016, 20:0810/28/16

good luck to you in further control of plurium

Oct 28, 2016, 20:0810/28/16

I am not choosing sides ... and i am not agreeing to anything that is happening, all i have is one simple question .... 

Looking at history,  when did Pirates stick to rules?

That was one of the reasons they were called pirates ... they didnt have rules, only a hierarchy within their own ranks back then.

Seems like history is repeating itself, but this time in a game.

Back then people were whining, crying and complaining about Pirates too ... and guess what ... the Pirates just continued wreaking havoc on anything and anyone they could and didnt listen to rules.

We can all keep whining, we can all keep complaining.

But if these guys are smarter than us and found a loophole in the system, then kudos to them.

The mistake is not theirs, its Plariums for having a flaw/backdoor/error in their programming and as long as they cant fix this problem, then its up to you to act accordingly.

You can keep all your units in your presidios and wait for them to attack you and kill everything off.

Or you can take a step back for a bit and recall everything.

Giving up your defense now is not going to help you, best thing you can do i.m.o. is recall everything, dont spend any coins for now and see what happens in the next few days/weeks.

Cheat, hack, glitch, loophole, backdoor .... call it what you want. There is nothing anyone can do here on the forum.

Once again, act accordingly to how you can preserve your units and stay strong for when the so called problem is solved.

Have a great weekend everyone and happy hunting 

Oct 28, 2016, 20:2010/28/16
12/13/15

Just like i said its Plariums fault !!! Their incompetence to secure the game lead to this !!!

Oct 28, 2016, 20:2110/28/16
07/26/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

kalender.volkan said:

but Ru-al has still 148 members right now. 

There's no way to identify that a player was banned from the game. This information is available only to the account owner 
Also Destroyer Brotherhood, all part of the same crew, has 95 members. so have over 200 players been banned?
Oct 28, 2016, 20:2410/28/16

BLASPHEMY

answer honestly how much you have toons in the game, not answer, but you do know that you and I and a bunch of players , but you are a forum moderator, and what to do players with you?

BLASPHEMY

ответь честно сколько у тебя мультов в игре, не ответишь, но они у тебя есть, это знаешь ты, и я, и куча игроков , ты однако модератор форума, и что делать игрокам с тобой?

Oct 28, 2016, 20:2610/28/16
10/07/15
Адонис said:

BLASPHEMY

answer honestly how much you have toons in the game, not answer, but you do know that you and I and a bunch of players , but you are a forum moderator, and what to do players with you?

BLASPHEMY

ответь честно сколько у тебя мультов в игре, не ответишь, но они у тебя есть, это знаешь ты, и я, и куча игроков , ты однако модератор форума, и что делать игрокам с тобой?

are u from RUAL?
Oct 28, 2016, 20:2610/28/16
03/27/14

I do not understand your question, sorry, 

toons?  

Oct 28, 2016, 20:2810/28/16

Blasphemy said:

toons?  

Yes, how many of you have accounts?

Oct 28, 2016, 20:2910/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 20:31(edited)
03/27/14

I have one account which is Blasphemy 

I don't have alts

У меня есть один счет, который Богохульство

У меня нет альтов

Oct 28, 2016, 20:3010/28/16

Blasphemy said:

toons?  

you are here to whine much, and let us plurium and all of you to check

Oct 28, 2016, 20:3310/28/16
03/27/14

Адонис said:

Blasphemy said:

toons?  

you are here to whine much, and let us plurium and all of you to check

well if you would make sense i wouldn't be whining 

хорошо, если вы будет иметь смысл я не буду ныть

Oct 28, 2016, 20:3410/28/16
08/29/14

A few words about what happened. In his time on the Russian server, all too play fair, though the battle was still stronger than on your server through the experience in the game. But the program's appeared on our platform to create bots two years ago ... a lot of people started to refer to the administration of the project with a request to start a fight with bots. Administration ignored all our requests, and this has led to that on our server was impossible to play, our platform is now dying, players en masse leave the game ....

I fully agree with written above, that the fault is not in RUAL, and inactive project administration. While they will not close the hole in the project, will not always fair fight

Пару слов о том что произошло. В свое время на русском сервере все тоже играли честно , хоть и битвы были все же посильнее чем на вашем сервере за счет опыта в игре. Но на нашей платформе появились програмы по созданию ботов еще два года назад ...много людей начало обращаться к администрации проекта с просьбой начать борьбу с ботами . Администрация проигнорировала все наши запросы , и это привело к тому что на нашем сервере стало играть невозможно , наша платформа сейчас погибает , игроки массово уходят с игры ....

Я полностью согласен с написанным выше , что вина не в RUAL , а в бездействии администрации проекта. Пока они не закроют дыры в своем проекте, будет всегда не честная борьба .

Oct 28, 2016, 20:3510/28/16

Blasphemy said:

I have one account which is Blasphemy 

I don't have alts

У меня есть один счет, который Богохульство

У меня нет альтов

okay I don't care how much you have alts but they are there and platium is turning a blind eye

ладно мне пох сколько у тебя мультов но они есть и плариум на это закрывает глаза

Chao farmers wait for the hammer you mow

чао фермеры, ждите серп вас косить 

Oct 28, 2016, 20:3610/28/16
10/07/15
AdamKrab said:

A few words about what happened. In his time on the Russian server, all too play fair, though the battle was still stronger than on your server through the experience in the game. But the program's appeared on our platform to create bots two years ago ... a lot of people started to refer to the administration of the project with a request to start a fight with bots. Administration ignored all our requests, and this has led to that on our server was impossible to play, our platform is now dying, players en masse leave the game ....

I fully agree with written above, that the fault is not in RUAL, and inactive project administration. While they will not close the hole in the project, will not always fair fight

Пару слов о том что произошло. В свое время на русском сервере все тоже играли честно , хоть и битвы были все же посильнее чем на вашем сервере за счет опыта в игре. Но на нашей платформе появились програмы по созданию ботов еще два года назад ...много людей начало обращаться к администрации проекта с просьбой начать борьбу с ботами . Администрация проигнорировала все наши запросы , и это привело к тому что на нашем сервере стало играть невозможно , наша платформа сейчас погибает , игроки массово уходят с игры ....

Я полностью согласен с написанным выше , что вина не в RUAL , а в бездействии администрации проекта. Пока они не закроют дыры в своем проекте, будет всегда не честная борьба .

We are still waiting for your big surprise.. Just words?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.