On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 28, 2016, 14:4210/28/16

Blasphemy said:

kalender.volkan said:

Blasphemy said:

Just cause you get banned does not mean you get kicked out of the BH you are in, you still stick around but like a dead rat useless 

I'm not banned. I didn't cheat anyone. I have no multiple accounts, didn't obtain Rubies, Resources etc. I'm still in the game. That's not about me. Try your accusations to a different person.

I didn't say you were  I was speaking in general  * as in any account * they aren't removed or noticed in game that they been banned 

Have a great weekend,

First you said me troll. Then you said me rat. What kind of moderator are you?

Oct 28, 2016, 14:4610/28/16
05/06/16

kalender.volkan said:

Dalira said:

kalender.volkan said:

Blasphemy said:

Just cause you get banned does not mean you get kicked out of the BH you are in, you still stick around but like a dead rat useless 

I'm not banned. I didn't cheat anyone. I have no multiple accounts, didn't obtain Rubies, Resources etc. I'm still in the game. That's not about me. Try your accusations to a different person.

She was not referring to you personal. It's a figure of generalization. Something got under your skin?

She was not referring me for sure. She was referring you perhaps:)) Do you have a comprehension problem?

Too much sun over there in russia? Got a sunburn. Dude, Blasphemy told us that you are not kciked out of your BH when banned from the game. You take it personal, and you claim, that you don#t cheat or hack or whatever. I tell you, that she didn't adress you with her explaination as it was a generalization and you come now with this kind of kindergarden statement back to me?

Who here got a comprehension problem? You act like a kid whose toys habve been taken away from it to protect it from itself. :)

No $ for cheats.
Oct 28, 2016, 14:4710/28/16
03/27/14

kalender.volkan said:

Blasphemy said:

kalender.volkan said:

Blasphemy said:

I didn't say you were  I was speaking in general  * as in any account * they aren't removed or noticed in game that they been banned 

Have a great weekend,

First you said me troll. Then you said me rat. What kind of moderator are you?

Oh capt, please understand, i did not call you a rat, i was using it in term of a banned account not you, 

You are not banned you are very clearly here along with us, and my term of troll is someone who finds fault with everything i say

regardless if it's good or bad :( 

I wish you the best in the game, we need active players, so i like seeing you here....

Oct 28, 2016, 14:4710/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 14:49(edited)
01/26/15

So if a player's account is suspended, they remain in their brotherhood and continue to support the presidios/bastion? This is another easy and important change for Plarium to make. Suspension should mean removal from a brotherhood, and all of their defence should be recalled automatically.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 28, 2016, 14:5810/28/16
09/17/15
Smitten said:

So if a player's account is suspended, they remain in their brotherhood and continue to support the presidios/bastion? This is another easy and important change for Plarium to make. Suspension should mean removal from a brotherhood, and all of their defence should be recalled automatically.

Units of banned users do not participate in battles 
Oct 28, 2016, 15:0310/28/16
01/26/15
Thank you for your response, Alyona
Oct 28, 2016, 15:1110/28/16
02/14/15

Well Blas, one of you moderator's have pointed to the Reimbursement policy, Have you Read it?

As a rule, reimbursements will not be given by Plarium unless the Support Team is able to verify that the loss occurred due to a game irregularity outside of normal gameplay, primarily as the result of a documented bug or server error. All reimbursement requests must be sent within a week (7 days) from when the loss occurred. After that time we will not provide reimbursement.

Issues which are NOT considered valid for reimbursement include, but are not limited to, the following:

Potential or theoretical gain. Only assets lost when already in possession of the player are eligible for reimbursement.

Any losses attributable to problems with a player's system (i.e. computer, Internet connection, etc.) or any system owned by a third party are not eligible for reimbursement.

Being banned from the game for violating the In-Game Policies.

Timing out due to being away from your computer.

No guarantee of reimbursement is given or implied through the policies outlined here. The Customer Support team must investigate each case and reimbursements are given on a case-by-case basis. Plarium will at no point provide cash refunds, and will reimburse only with game currency of virtual products at their sole discretion.

Does this mean that you want everybody that has been slaughtered to come up with all the kill shots to prove what they lost? I won a measly 2.3K  Rubie from the PvP (Yes we were #1), kind of funny that it would take me at least 11.6K rubies just to get the Dread's I lost that were available in the infirmary.

And what on earth do I do with another Davy Jones Locker you can only use 2 and now I have 4? sell it for a mere 9K of resources?.

What you have asked for is almost impossible for us to get, they sent waves of 1 unit attacks to wipe out the logs of everybody involved. This started few weeks ago not just this week. It took a massive amount of messages to you guys to finally get them to look into it. Meanwhile you guys kept telling us us everything is OK, Don't worry Be happy.

I don't even know where to begin for compensation for everybody involved.

One thing I know for sure, If has happened here once it will happen again, and I do not think I want to be around for you moderators to treat people like they do not know what is going on for days before anything is looked at again. Plarium needs to produce a reason for people to continue to play this game now especially if there is no compensation.

Oct 28, 2016, 15:2310/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 15:28(edited)
03/27/14

Frank Connett said:

Well Blas, one of you moderator's have pointed to the Reimbursement policy, Have you Read it?

As a rule, reimbursements will not be given by Plarium unless the Support Team is able to verify that the loss occurred due to a game irregularity outside of normal gameplay, primarily as the result of a documented bug or server error. All reimbursement requests must be sent within a week (7 days) from when the loss occurred. After that time we will not provide reimbursement.

Issues which are NOT considered valid for reimbursement include, but are not limited to, the following:

Potential or theoretical gain. Only assets lost when already in possession of the player are eligible for reimbursement.

Any losses attributable to problems with a player's system (i.e. computer, Internet connection, etc.) or any system owned by a third party are not eligible for reimbursement.

No guarantee of reimbursement is given or implied through the policies outlined here. The Customer Support team must investigate each case and reimbursements are given on a case-by-case basis. Plarium will at no point provide cash refunds, and will reimburse only with game currency of virtual products at their sole discretion.

Does this mean that you want everybody that has been slaughtered to come up with all the kill shots to prove what they lost? I won a measly 2.3K  Rubie from the PvP (Yes we were #1), kind of funny that it would take me at least 11.6K rubies just to get the Dread's I lost that were available in the infirmary.

And what on earth do I do with another Davy Jones Locker you can only use 2 and now I have 4? sell it for a mere 9K of resources?.

What you have asked for is almost impossible for us to get, they sent waves of 1 unit attacks to wipe out the logs of everybody involved. This started few weeks ago not just this week. It took a massive amount of messages to you guys to finally get them to look into it. Meanwhile you guys kept telling us us everything is OK, Don't worry Be happy.

One thing I know for sure, If has happened here once it will happen again, and I do not think I want to be around for you moderators to treat people like they do not know what is going on for days before anything is looked at again. Plarium needs to produce a reason for people to continue to play this game now especially if there is no compensation.

This is a discussion Alyona will have to run through..

This is simply out of my boundaries, 

Im given what is to be said when problems exist as this to reply too, 

This kinda case seldom happens so i do believe Plarium would give you a rain check on this, 

They also have your activity of your haven of raids and attacks of any kind,

This maybe a help, but honestly i have no idea on this .....

Oct 28, 2016, 15:3910/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 15:39(edited)
10/20/13

<html>

<head>

<title>RuAL</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>Hello World</p>

</body>

</html>

--------------------
i`m return 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 28, 2016, 15:4010/28/16
09/17/15

Frank Connett said:

As far as I know, issues that occurred not because of an in-game error or technical issues on our end are not considered valid for compensation. 

However, as I am not a Support agent, I am unable to give you more details on that. 

Oct 28, 2016, 16:0110/28/16

shiv said:

<html>

<head>

<title>RuAL</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>Hello World</p>

</body>

</html>

--------------------
i`m return 

yo shiv whats wrong with your typing man ? dont need to use hmtl codes to talk to us you know

Oct 28, 2016, 16:0210/28/16
10/20/13
mmm ... what happend ? 
Oct 28, 2016, 16:0410/28/16
05/06/16
BornInTheStorm said:

shiv said:

<html>

<head>

<title>RuAL</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>Hello World</p>

</body>

</html>

--------------------
i`m return 

yo shiv whats wrong with your typing man ? dont need to use hmtl codes to talk to us you know

He was just comming from the adjustment of the scrip/hack tool, i guess.
08/22/15

In all due respect, the seriousness of the matter is beyond this forum's format, which is more social media than a formal channel to Plarium.

That is not a defense because Plarium gives NO real accessibility to the common, daily player---you know, the one that PAYs to play?  That one.

There is no customer base, no transparency, and the company using the forum "as if" this is the way to communicate to the gaming community base.  That is simply unacceptable.

Where is the Plarium in all this?  I've been searching their company website...nothing...nothing here except this forum thread.  This is supposedly satisfactory to everyone?

Frank Connett has every right to be agitated as does any legit player who wonders when Plarium will actually begin to tighten up security and provide a gaming platform that solidly performs.  One thing I do disagree with his comments.  This is happening NOW, it has not ended...there is no proof from Plarium that it has...they asked for scads of evidence, which all one had to do is log into the game, and yet they give none that the hacking event has been identified and resolved...no explanation, no apology...nothing.  

The measly prizes and rewards don't come close to compensating losses. When Plarium does admit to a server end glitch, like the recent server crash that lasted several hours,,,players get some token smuggler den special effect wizardry.

Blasphemy said:

I noticed rual lost the precid they had... i guess they need the defense now? 

prolly for that level 14 bastion 

A moderator of Plarium must be neutral. But this moderator is acting as one side of the conflict. She is calling troll, rat who disagrees with her. And she is threatening a brotherhood.  

Oct 28, 2016, 16:0510/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 16:06(edited)
12/13/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

However, I'd like to assure you that our game is secure against cheats, and it's impossible to obtain Rubies, Resources, Items or Units in unfair way. They can be received only via the in-game activity and in-app purchases. 

Ok lets say that this is true , explain us how this is possible if game is secured from all what you said ?

this is not just game abuse by alts , this is physically impossible for one player to do with 50 accounts in the same time

someone said -if walk like a duck , if squawk like a duck and look like a duck -IT'S A DUCK

i understand that you from PLARIUM cant tell us that there was cheating because you will compromise your company like that

but we need some proofs that you actually did something abut all this problems

NO $ 4 CHEATS 

simple ''trust us'' is not good enough for us anymore 

what you need to do is to BAN ALL OF THEM  from all 4 of theirs Brotherhoods - we bring more than enough proofs here for cheating - let them proof now that they are real players

NO $ 4 CHEATS
Oct 28, 2016, 16:0610/28/16
shiv said:

mmm ... what happend ?  
well, you started talking like computer language and you put your message where others have their signature and your signature where the message should be.. 
Oct 28, 2016, 16:1010/28/16

shiv said:

<html>
 <head>
  <title>RuAL</title>
 </head>
 <body>
 <p>Hello World</p>
 </body>
</html>
--------------------
i`m return 

shiv said:

mmm ... what happend ? 
mmm ?

Oct 28, 2016, 16:1410/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 16:15(edited)
10/20/13

I forgot add php, js, python  

Oct 28, 2016, 16:1510/28/16
why do you only have 11 brethren juggs ? and 2 plague ships ?
maybe cos you need to buy real rubies for that.. and not just some html codes
mmm ?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.