All Categories

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 28, 2016, 17:0810/28/16

F A R G O said:

Shiv will be back tomorrow and will write to u.  (Post)

AAAAnd open big secret  Wait :) 

"No $ for cheats" 

shiv said:

ooo we are legends on Russia Server :)

thats a bit disappointing, for 'big secret'.... 

Oct 28, 2016, 17:1510/28/16
10/20/13

BornInTheStorm said:

F A R G O said:

"No $ for cheats" 

shiv said:

WAIT )) In 2 hours

Oct 28, 2016, 17:2410/28/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Frank Connett said:

Well Blas, one of you moderator's have pointed to the Reimbursement policy, Have you Read it?

As a rule, reimbursements will not be given by Plarium unless the Support Team is able to verify that the loss occurred due to a game irregularity outside of normal gameplay, primarily as the result of a documented bug or server error. All reimbursement requests must be sent within a week (7 days) from when the loss occurred. After that time we will not provide reimbursement.

Issues which are NOT considered valid for reimbursement include, but are not limited to, the following:

Potential or theoretical gain. Only assets lost when already in possession of the player are eligible for reimbursement.

Any losses attributable to problems with a player's system (i.e. computer, Internet connection, etc.) or any system owned by a third party are not eligible for reimbursement.

Being banned from the game for violating the In-Game Policies.

Timing out due to being away from your computer.

No guarantee of reimbursement is given or implied through the policies outlined here. The Customer Support team must investigate each case and reimbursements are given on a case-by-case basis. Plarium will at no point provide cash refunds, and will reimburse only with game currency of virtual products at their sole discretion.

Does this mean that you want everybody that has been slaughtered to come up with all the kill shots to prove what they lost? I won a measly 2.3K  Rubie from the PvP (Yes we were #1), kind of funny that it would take me at least 11.6K rubies just to get the Dread's I lost that were available in the infirmary.

And what on earth do I do with another Davy Jones Locker you can only use 2 and now I have 4? sell it for a mere 9K of resources?.

What you have asked for is almost impossible for us to get, they sent waves of 1 unit attacks to wipe out the logs of everybody involved. This started few weeks ago not just this week. It took a massive amount of messages to you guys to finally get them to look into it. Meanwhile you guys kept telling us us everything is OK, Don't worry Be happy.

I don't even know where to begin for compensation for everybody involved.

One thing I know for sure, If has happened here once it will happen again, and I do not think I want to be around for you moderators to treat people like they do not know what is going on for days before anything is looked at again. Plarium needs to produce a reason for people to continue to play this game now especially if there is no compensation.

As far as I know, issues that occurred not because of an in-game error or technical issues on our end are not considered valid for compensation. 

However, as I am not a Support agent, I am unable to give you more details on that. 

is a backdoor into this game, exploited by cheaters not considered as an "in-game error or technical issues on our end" ? because its very hard to believe that whats happening on the map now to Pilgrim Slayers is not occurring because of an in-game error or technical issue.....

Oct 28, 2016, 17:2710/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 20:44(edited)

shiv said:

PS

not bad. 

but also not the topic here.

moderators..?

Oct 28, 2016, 17:2810/28/16
10/20/13

hmm ... may be they prevented me (PS) 

Oct 28, 2016, 17:3410/28/16
this game is broken
Oct 28, 2016, 18:4010/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 19:19(edited)
01/26/15

So it is very interesting...all of a sudden, RuAL, Destroyer and Pirates!!! BH are not dominating the top 50 in the prize tournament. I wonder if someone got caught using "third party software"? 

Oct 28, 2016, 18:5910/28/16
03/27/14
Reminder to use english in this forum
Oct 28, 2016, 19:0010/28/16

Still no reason to celebrate nothing here!

"Banning accounts" is no solution at all.

If plarium doesn´t kill the METHOD there will just be more robot accounts.

No $ for cheats
Oct 28, 2016, 19:0310/28/16
05/06/16

ArchAngel said:

No $ for cheats

Yes, i fully agree. They have to eliminate the possibility to manipulate the game mechanics entirely. Otherwise, they will just create new accounts (should be doable) and start all over with it. ANd.... as you said, the damage is done. To our Brotherhood and the game itself. This can't be possibly reverted.

Makes me so sad to see all the work my brethren put up over the years going down the drain within a couple of hours due to some idiots cheating.
Oct 28, 2016, 19:0710/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 19:08(edited)
01/26/15

Shiv,

Crossbones are our oldest rival in the game. We fought many battles with them. They took a presidio from us and then we started fighting over presidios. We became stronger than them , but we did not crush them when we could have done it. It is a game that everyone plays to have fun, and we want to keep playing. It is a game where everyone plays by the same rules.

RuAL came in and decided to take us off the map. Why? Because you don't understand that this is play. You need real friends to understand that. We did not attack you. We left you alone. You sent me a ransom note. You brag about your wins without showing your losses.That says everything.

Oct 28, 2016, 19:0810/28/16

ArchAngel said:

No $ for cheats

Especially as plarium says accounts were banned, but obviously we just can guess how much and which of them ... maybe they just booted the bot-accounts which used up their offense already ... 

Oct 28, 2016, 19:0910/28/16

"due to some idiots cheating."

Moderators !!!!! oskarbleniya person prohibited the forum rules and will be punished !!

Oct 28, 2016, 19:0910/28/16
03/27/14
ArchAngel said:

No $ for cheats
very true 
Oct 28, 2016, 19:1710/28/16
10/07/15

shiv said:

BornInTheStorm said:

F A R G O said:

"No $ for cheats" 

shiv said:

WAIT )) In 2 hours

So Smarter Lonely boy

2hours passed, what is your big secret?
Oct 28, 2016, 19:1910/28/16

studio2000 said:

Moderators !!!!! oskarbleniya person prohibited the forum rules and will be punished !!

you feel addressed by the word "idiots" or by "cheating".. ?

Oct 28, 2016, 19:2410/28/16

I assume there really is no in game control or control at all by Plarium.  These knuckleheads are still around and trying to hijack the thread and going directly against what they are told is permissible in the forums.

Gloating about some fantasy achievement that has zero validity and everyone knows it.

Someone please give me a nudge and let me know when something is really done to address this please.
Oct 28, 2016, 19:3210/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 19:38(edited)
12/13/15

BornInTheStorm said:

studio2000 said:

you feel addressed by the word "idiots" or by "cheating".. ?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck IT IS A DUCK.

Oct 28, 2016, 19:4210/28/16
03/27/14

Do to Rual they just took and made the top BH quit 

not because they have no troops, they have them, 

because they aren't up to go against cheaters,

you screwed with the game Rual the balance of how it works

Thanks for breaking our gaming system here, taking what many players use to just settle down after a hard days of work

or another means of enjoyment, ....

I have no respect for any of you

Oct 28, 2016, 19:4610/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 19:47(edited)
04/17/15

I tried around 2 years ago to get plarium to stop the "cheating bot colonies". They erased the posts. 

I understand that there are some i.t. geeks who may not give a damn about anything other than the bottom line. We all know now that your bottom line is dramatically hurting.

Shiv, it is not impressive to pick on one bh with your 1000 bots. why dont you try and hold a presidio and the entire plarium server can go to war against it?

Given that you dont have any allies, it appears your blackmail has failed.

So go big and take on everyone.

I would also like to suggest that the top 15 captains form a temporary alliance and attack all known bots. If we pulled all of our players together we could possibly try and stop this one bot armada on this server.

Plariums lack of responsibility in this and other hacks borders on fraudulent.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.