Bastion lv15 and up

Bastion lv15 and up

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 6, 2017, 09:2310/06/17
09/26/16

Some news?

This is the most funny and only interresting topic of the forum here! : come on Ban@ne, let us know what happened...

The arrogant nightmare/Shiv/bots... seems to loose his nerves and is calmed down by a small BH coming from nowhere...

And the revelation that RUAL/EURU/Sorciverdi/Hell Cats... are the same...

And that all the top 10 BH are only servants for those one...

And the "moderators"/players trying to defend their friends... without no conviction..., and soooo poor arguments ^^

Definitely the most funny topic... what after?

Oct 6, 2017, 13:2710/06/17
04/06/17
sucredepasteque said:

what after what ?  
Oct 6, 2017, 16:2610/06/17
10/20/13

sucredepasteque said:

Some news?

This is the most funny and only interresting topic of the forum here! : come on Ban@ne, let us know what happened...

The arrogant nightmare/Shiv/bots... seems to loose his nerves and is calmed down by a small BH coming from nowhere...

And the revelation that RUAL/EURU/Sorciverdi/Hell Cats... are the same...

And that all the top 10 BH are only servants for those one...

And the "moderators"/players trying to defend their friends... without no conviction..., and soooo poor arguments ^^

AAAAND? 

Oct 6, 2017, 23:1710/06/17
09/26/16

Why is this guy shooting so loud?

Relax! it's just a game...
Oct 7, 2017, 09:1510/07/17
01/25/15
Oct 11, 2017, 19:0210/11/17
06/30/17

I monitor the Ban@ne bastion for 1 week now, and it's still lev 15!!

What happened Mr Shiv? You changed your mind? You're unable to do something? Plarium has changed the boss?

For all BH: rual/euru/sorciverdi/hellcats/bots are becoming gentle ponies now:stop to be afraid, up your bastion!

(I will up mine too...)

Oct 11, 2017, 19:3410/11/17
04/06/17

nice try banana/ comedian/ spam guy

keep talking 

do you think that someone is stupid to trust you ? there is no BH leader with your name in top BH-s....even if you are one of them you have no guts to show your name here but you will try to break the rules we make ? yeah right 

do you like banana split ?

either way you will get one BUT when we decide to serve you ...not when you want it 

Oct 11, 2017, 19:5110/11/17
Oct 11, 2017, 19:51(edited)
01/21/16

oh I see a few more bastion 15 and other than only rual and euru and bananas

I guess they'll be a few more saturday or sunday
Oct 11, 2017, 20:1010/11/17
Look at all those names LOL or should i say NO NAMES  MUAHAHAHAHA . Ban@ne you are busted with your alts like a kid in a jar full of candies 
Oct 11, 2017, 21:5110/11/17
Oct 11, 2017, 21:53(edited)
04/16/15

DARTH VADER said:

Look at all those names LOL or should i say NO NAMES  MUAHAHAHAHA . Ban@ne you are busted with your alts like a kid in a jar full of candies 

OMG ! Pretty cute talking about alts when all you can do is to create many little BH made with small accounts that are drived like bots. (Playing prizes, producing troops,...) When they've got their offensive troops full, you crush them on bastions or presidios that disturb you...

See all the levels 5 to 8 at Sorciverdi 2 created at the same day, in the same location, in the same BH and growing alone.
All accounts in RuAL, EuRU, Sorciverdi, Sorciverdi 2, Path of the dagger, Tranquilty base, Pirates of Hell, Hell Cats and many more that will be created...

LOOK everyone the statistics of most of their mates. Prizes high and negative raiding stat !

Do you really think all the PLAYERS are stupid ?

You're quite right on this way, a lot of players are stupid, blind and believe every rumors without checking.

If only you were a PLAYER with many alts that you played, I should applause and tell you : "OK, you're the boss" but you know exactly what I mean...

It's a shame that a games editor is lying and abusing his customers while a part of his team boasts on a forum without any merit.

Do not even try to deny or justify it, it is so grotesque that it's going on and all players who will be doing this should realize how much they are taken for morons.

So when the Bishop wants to take the trouble to show his power on our bastion, we wait for him !

Oct 11, 2017, 23:1410/11/17
10/20/13

LittleBounty said:

DARTH VADER said:

OMG ! Pretty cute talking about alts when all you can do is to create many little BH made with small accounts that are drived like bots. (Playing prizes, producing troops,...) When they've got their offensive troops full, you crush them on bastions or presidios that disturb you...

See all the levels 5 to 8 at Sorciverdi 2 created at the same day, in the same location, in the same BH and growing alone.
All accounts in RuAL, EuRU, Sorciverdi, Sorciverdi 2, Path of the dagger, Tranquilty base, Pirates of Hell, Hell Cats and many more that will be created...

LOOK everyone the statistics of most of their mates. Prizes high and negative raiding stat !

Do you really think all the PLAYERS are stupid ?

You're quite right on this way, a lot of players are stupid, blind and believe every rumors without checking.

If only you were a PLAYER with many alts that you played, I should applause and tell you : "OK, you're the boss" but you know exactly what I mean...

It's a shame that a games editor is lying and abusing his customers while a part of his team boasts on a forum without any merit.

Do not even try to deny or justify it, it is so grotesque that it's going on and all players who will be doing this should realize how much they are taken for morons.

So when the Bishop wants to take the trouble to show his power on our bastion, we wait for him !

But you are smart and buy accounts  

Pirates are a long game. Yes, you raised the bastion to level 15, but the question. "How long can you keep him?"
As you know, I recently returned to the game, so everything has its time.
I think you should not write about the alts, you have them too.
The higher you climb, the stronger you fall.

Good Luck captain. Wait for me, wait. 

Oct 11, 2017, 23:5810/11/17
04/16/15

shiv said:

But you are smart and buy accounts  

Pirates are a long game. Yes, you raised the bastion to level 15, but the question. "How long can you keep him?"

Never buy any account. I know ones who did and they bought them from you :)

What's the problem ??

If you want to talk about alts, READ !

And for the "How Long" question, I think you repeat, no ?

If your golden rule (it's yours !)  has no application date you have to tell everyone ! lol 

"Hey guys, you can have a bastion above 15, there I'm too busy for weeks !"  

Cheers ! 
Oct 12, 2017, 19:0410/12/17
09/26/16

DARTH VADER said:

You're trying to be as ridiculous as your boss dear darth? Congratulations, you almost succeed...

When the cheaters are in bad position, they write in bold, maybe they think that it's an argument ... Just try to understand what irony is.

Epifani is right, UIJJ too, and Little Bounty just explained why, and they don't need to scream to be heard, just look at the thumbs...

I visited sorciverdi2: plenty of evidences...., just do the same, pirates, just check all those funny accounts who pretend to be the terror of the seven seas...

Whenever a player comes here to express what pleasure he has to see your ridiculous tricks unveiled, you will accuse him of being an alt?

A bit light...

Oct 12, 2017, 19:1510/12/17
09/26/16

shiv said:

Good Luck captain. Wait for me, wait. 

Aow! Shiv is a teenager! An angry, fierce, teenager trying to frighten adults... At least, he's commnicating as such...

Take your pills man! And stop to scream like that!

I think Ban@ne are waiting for you, waiting, waiting, waiting... ..., for a long time... ,

but you're too busy IRL, that's it?

You know what? : I'm sure Pirates really don't care your life...

Oct 14, 2017, 18:1010/14/17
09/26/16
Strange boss acting like a servant...
Oct 14, 2017, 19:5910/14/17
03/27/14
arhhh!!  arent we all servants to the game eh?
Oct 14, 2017, 23:1410/14/17
sucredepasteque said:

Strange boss acting like a servant...
if you say so 
Oct 18, 2017, 21:0310/18/17
01/25/15

No news from euru/rual/...?

It seems that bananas have their bastion lev 15 for a looong time now, and many pvp events...

So, maybe we can say that this stupid unilateral rule is definitely over!

That's a good thing, it's not fair to let egotic people take too much place in a GAME!