Bastion lv15 and up

Bastion lv15 and up

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Sep 26, 2017, 09:2409/26/17
07/28/16

Cigneous said:

Now, I am only asking someone to explain the following picture. 

With all due respect, The topic is Rual and Euru have said NO ONE with have a Bastion at level 15.

You have posted a picture of some Captains small to medium size defence, so what who cares?

I think it is OFF TOPIC.

If you feel there has been some sort of foul play, it would be an issue for player support, however having said that, I promise you 30,000 subs can very easyerly be won playing the high end of the light house feature.

Please feel free to correct me if I am missing something here.

Regards

Sep 26, 2017, 14:1109/26/17
Sep 26, 2017, 14:27(edited)
04/06/17

1. only what is pathetic are comments posted by chickens who hide behind alts and talk about cheating

2. @Cigneous i wont say you are stupid , but certainly you are not the smartest guy in the world ,  you dont even know how much is 2+2

i will explain you that picture again..... pay attention this time .....30 000 subs = 60 000 units = 65 000 000 defense points...now do your math or ask smart banane to help you 

...you dont want to listen ....i said it was photoshop and it was a bad one and you just want to believe in ghosts and keep pointing fingers in us 

now....this is third time you pissing me off.....it is time for you and your BH to take consequences ....

Sep 26, 2017, 15:5609/26/17
02/14/15

WOW ALL the Posturing by RuAL/EURU PUPPETS.

It is Unbelievable, how easily the chickens have become the PUPPETS.

I would never have thought that so many that in the beginning were so against RuAL and SHIV and have now become their mouthpieces. I wonder what else they do with those mouths.

Y'ALL have plumb forgot that this is PLARIUM's GAME. They CAN and WILL do whatever they want. Their only motive in this game for the is PROFIT. THEY ARE RuAL/EURU. They have only allowed this game to get to the point it is at because they are still making too much money with it. (Well Aristocrat now.) That absolute only way to get them to do anything at all is to quite purchasing even the little $1.90 (US Dollars) packages to have a resolve never to buy until they make the game more level.

Other than that you might as well just TURTLE and go find a different game. I'm only continuing to entertain this game to find out what eventually happens to a game that has no end as long as people are spending huge amounts of money which could take several years. Case in Point, look at the Russian server and it is still running after RuAL wiped it out.

To be honest I prefer playing that there is an eventual winner, Then if the game is good enough a new round can started.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DECIDE IS WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME THAT THERE IS NO WINNER AND HAS NO END.

Sep 26, 2017, 16:1909/26/17
Sep 26, 2017, 16:24(edited)
07/28/16

Frank Connett said:

I would never have thought that so many that in the beginning were so against RuAL and SHIV and have now become their mouthpieces. I wonder what else they do with those mouths.

Y'ALL have plumb forgot that this is PLARIUM's GAME. They CAN and WILL do whatever they want. Their only motive in this game for the is PROFIT. THEY ARE RuAL/EURU. They have only allowed this game to get to the point it is at because they are still making too much money with it. (Well Aristocrat now.) That absolute only way to get them to do anything at all is to quite purchasing even the little $1.90 (US Dollars) packages to have a resolve never to buy until they make the game more level.

Other than that you might as well just TURTLE and go find a different game. I'm only continuing to entertain this game to find out what eventually happens to a game that has no end as long as people are spending huge amounts of money which could take several years. Case in Point, look at the Russian server and it is still running after RuAL wiped it out.

To be honest I prefer playing that there is an eventual winner, Then if the game is good enough a new round can started.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DECIDE IS WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME THAT THERE IS NO WINNER AND HAS NO END.

Hello frank,

You seem to think, that everyone who has posted and One presume who you preserve as disagreeing with your point of view is some sort of “ Rual / Euru puppet” Not True!

I have noted your rude and ill-conceived post.

You also seem to be telling, Me how to spend My money!

Don’t do It! 

You just lost any credibility you had in My eyes.

Raventor

Sep 26, 2017, 16:5509/26/17
04/06/17

FRANK - telling people to leave the game is AGAINST THE ALL POSSIBLE RULES 

first we was cheaters ...... now when you find out that there is no cheats for online games we are plarium  

....what is next  ?   cheaters and plarium together joined to beat AoP  ....too much X-Files for you if you ask me 

for everything you dont understand or you are not able to understand your answer is some conspiracy theory ........AoP loser

i wont be surprised if you start talking about flat earth in your next post .....

at the end believe what you want ....

Sep 26, 2017, 17:2209/26/17
02/14/15

Needless to say only the PUPPETS have opened their mouths.

But Nothing from the PUPPET MASTER
Sep 26, 2017, 17:3409/26/17
04/06/17

you can name me what ever you want 

just dont forget what this PUPPET did to AoP  if AoP still even exist 

no bastions over a milestone  and no presidios ....you have all reasons to cry out loud like you doing it in here ...keep doing it...you are good in that only  Mr.AoP loser

Sep 26, 2017, 17:4209/26/17
02/14/15

OMG you still haven't got it.

YOUR OPINION AND VIEWS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME.

This is no longer a strategy game by any means anymore.

When you can buy your win just means you have more disposable income than I do.

You can move your lips but the only thing I hear talking is that purse you carry.

You can tear it all down if that's what you want it matters not to me, as I will still be here because there is nothing you can do to me to make me run away. I'm just here for the show so go ahead and buy your win. There is no intellect in that by any means.

Sep 26, 2017, 18:4509/26/17
07/28/16

THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT LEVEL 15 BASTIONS 

PLEASE CAN WE REMOVE OFF TOPIC "AREA 51" THEORY'S TO A NEW THREAD 

THANK YOU 

Sep 26, 2017, 19:3509/26/17
Sep 26, 2017, 19:46(edited)
04/06/17

my apologize to AoP potatoes for some reason i was thinking that Frank is one of them ......

it would be much more easier if you guys who have something to say  use your names from the game so we could know who's  talking

Frank is PS  elite fighter  and  X-Files fan

Sep 27, 2017, 07:2009/27/17
07/28/16
Raventor said:

Frank Connett said:

Hello frank,

You seem to think, that everyone who has posted and One presume who you preserve as disagreeing with your point of view is some sort of “ Rual / Euru puppet” Not True!

I have noted your rude and ill-conceived post.

You also seem to be telling, Me how to spend My money!

Don’t do It! 

You just lost any credibility you had in My eyes.

Raventor

Sep 30, 2017, 23:2409/30/17
Oct 1, 2017, 11:41(edited)
04/16/15

Are you serious ????

That's what "chikens" do... I hope for you that others BH still sleep, that's so easy to up the bastion when Shiv is looking at you...

@nightmare, you can speak about alts when Shiv will stop to talk to me with his F*** alt ...   ;)

Send you kisses bad guys ! :)

Ban@nE For EvEr... and EvEr... and EvEr...

Oct 1, 2017, 01:5610/01/17
06/30/17

Superb!

Hurrah Bananas!!
Oct 1, 2017, 02:2310/01/17
01/28/17

Yeeeessssssssssssss!!

Nightmare said:

now....this is third time you pissing me off...
mmm..., actually, it's the forth!
Oct 1, 2017, 06:2610/01/17
11/20/16

LittleBounty said:

Are you serious ????

That's what "chikens" do... I hope for you that others BH still sleep, that's so easy to up the bastion when Shiv is looking at you...

@nightmare, you can speak about alts when Shiv will stop to talk to me with his F*** alt ...   ;)

Send you kisses bad guys ! :)

Ban@nE For EvEr... and EvEr... and EvEr...

Game On !
Oct 1, 2017, 07:4910/01/17
Oct 1, 2017, 07:53(edited)
12/03/15

Thank you for the feed RUAL, it's funny to sunk your kamikaze fleets !

When Shiv sleep, the chikens work hard to up their bastions Haha !

Oct 1, 2017, 11:2910/01/17
04/06/17

accept war ?

Oct 3, 2017, 23:3410/03/17
Oct 3, 2017, 23:38(edited)
09/26/16

lol!

Are you a government?

A state?

Donald Trump

Kim Jung Aun?

Vladimirrrrrrrrrrr?

No!!

You are a pirat! (or you pretend to be...)

Since when does a pirat need to "declare" war?

... ridiculous!

CrowbarModerator
Oct 4, 2017, 06:2210/04/17
03/07/16

sucredepasteque said:

Since when does a pirat need to "declare" war?

Since it's the game's requirement for one of the achievements.
Oct 4, 2017, 12:0410/04/17
04/04/15

to achieve what? we have need nothing

you did not realize that the Ban@ne's BH do not play according to the rules that Rual wants to impose on the game

this collective is not subject to the good will of the plarium game, there to the Euru / Rual policy but to that of the pirates instinct