All Categories

Captains, the reward system on Prizes has been updated!

Captains, the reward system on Prizes has been updated!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 20, 2016, 17:1007/20/16
02/04/16
I have gone through this forum and read everything, twice at least. Again, saying that the only change made was to change the system of payout on the prizes is a lie. Period. The forces dedicated (by Plarium) to defend the prizes or to attack the prizes has been greatly increased, by at least 50% and possibly much more on the higher level prizes (above 60). I said I would never play the prizes again. BUT, after reading the info from the moderators, I decided, OK, let us see what happens. Before the BIG tourney started, I had a force of about 31-33,000 thousand units under my control. Miday through the tourney I hit a big payout, and had, before the change was implimated, 45,000 units. By the end of the tourney, in which I placed 4th, I had about 24,000 (?not sure of the number now) units left. I built and discussed and read, and had 29,000 finally. OK. Maybe I just had a bad run. So I played in the next prize ransack tourney, and placed rather high. BUT, the only thing that saved me was the last hit I received 3,800 juggs. Still, I was down to some 21,000 units WITH THE 3,800 juggs. This can not be that bad!! So I let this be the detriming factor as to if I would continue with the game. I played on. I waited a couple of days, and with the new day, started with a level 10 Caravel and finished with a level 71 Caravel. Why did I finihs at the level 71? Because I could not have attacked another successfully -- nothing to speak of left. I have about 200 Juggs now. During all of this, the distribution of color on the hourglass on the prizes DID NOT CHANGE. The colors maintained their EVEN distribution of red, light yellow, bright yellow, AFTER I feed several thousand Juggs into the prize pool. that tells me most of what I wanted to know. EVERYTHING has changed on the prizes; not simply the method of payout. At the end of this I was down to 15,000 units. So, thinking, well, I have fed and fed.... maybe...... So I hit 4 defensve prizes, starting with a level 28 Sea Fort, and a 36, and a 41, and a 48 and a 53.... Adding more defensive each time cause I lost and lost and lost and lost. The result? I ended up with 13,798 units. Remember, pelase, I started way back when with 31-32,000. Byt thank you, Palrium, for making my decision easy. You will shortly, after I finish my 6 month run, have a level 85 Havn that someone can farm. BUT, I am now convined that this is part of theprogram, to chase out those who have built up and leave more room for the new meat coming in to play. KingRat
Jul 21, 2016, 02:0507/21/16
02/04/16
LOL!! It just keeps getting better and better! After the last post, why does it matter?! So I hit four lower level (20s) prizes using just marines and Bucs. Wow did it pay! I got twelve cannoneers, 2 Juggs, 11 Luggers, 12 sappers and 28 marines (I may be off a little on the numbers), AND, I am down another 842 units!! This is after (see the post before this one!) I fed thousands (LITTERALLY!) of Juggs into the prize pool!!
Jul 21, 2016, 03:3007/21/16
Aug 9, 2016, 21:12(edited)
05/16/15

Edit   

Hmm.. I just can't leave so much negativity laying around...

So .. Put on a Happy Face,  

It is what it is. It's just a game.
I wish you all Peace of Mind. 

Best Regards
Be Happy - 

Jul 23, 2016, 00:0807/23/16
Blasphemy said:

NOTHING REALLY HAS CHANGED GUYS

Your banking is still there,

just it won't calculate your old bank with the new hits on prizes but it's still there as before

any new prizes you have attack after the recent update will show the newest %

it just couldn't had the old, please don't get discourage over this update, give it a chance,

I understand your emotions, however, let's take a closer look at the situation:

FROM THE CM recently 

1) If you have ever touched a Prize (even with one Unit), it won't be affected by the change.

2) You will still get big payouts which you were used to get before.

3) In addition to big payouts you will receive small mini-payouts after raiding each Prize.

4) Small payouts will help you to keep a certain number of Units in your army even if the big payout is far away.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Jul 27, 2016, 18:3407/27/16
Jul 27, 2016, 18:37(edited)
09/16/14

Chief Car. DAM said:

FaZi said:

Yes forum regulations says no duplication of posts & linda posted that message in 3 different threads.

Enough have been said which means there are examples given from other player who got the pay out & doing fine in the prizes.

If someone won't want to understand or maybe have a dumb mind than we can't say anything about that.

You can discuss all that you want but do not repeat it over & over again. Put some sense into your next reply.

Respect the forum rules, respect the company who is giving you this free game to play (spending money is your choice, You were never asked to do so) & on top of that respect the fellow players. 

I hardly put things from a mod point of view & mentioned that in multiple threads regarding this issue. We are players, we are volunteers & atleast i won't get dictated by bunch of idiots, who are talking nonsense everywhere and guiding me about things that i have to follow.

I will repeat what has been told to us,

This prize system is not going to change. It is successfully implemented in multiple games across different platforms and everyone is doing fine.

Now you can whine about it, i won't be wasting my further time while trying to put sense in dumb minds.

& it is up to you to take my words as a mod or as a player or whatever. I don't care.

No one is DUMB we are concerned about the changes, and we pay your salary ever time we buy some sapphires, as a moderator of the server you get paid in sapphire soo........we are customers and king of this game!

Jul 27, 2016, 18:5707/27/16
03/27/14

You don't pay us anything yus we get a small amount hardly worth the drama the exceeds the forums monthly, .

many are just concerned where the game many of us play is going, i get that and understand, and many players here i agree with, But plarium has changed things, and told us already they aren't going to change it back, now we need to find a way to beat the change, figure out a way around it, many obstacles, lets stay positive and find the right path and help each other figure this out, 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 28, 2016, 09:1307/28/16
09/17/15
Blasphemy said:

You don't pay us anything yus we get a small amount hardly worth the drama the exceeds the forums monthly, .

many are just concerned where the game many of us play is going, i get that and understand, and many players here i agree with, But plarium has changed things, and told us already they aren't going to change it back, now we need to find a way to beat the change, figure out a way around it, many obstacles, lets stay positive and find the right path and help each other figure this out, 

Well said!
Jul 30, 2016, 18:5907/30/16
12/15/15

Well I started playing pirates and tried Nords and everyone there was complaining about the system and I quit that game. Now the system with prizes is here very few if any like it. I hear the same complaints here now but Plarium is deaf and doesn't hear any complaints. I made friends here and that kept me playing but several have quit and several are waiting and hoping for a change before they quit. The game is boring and slow if you don't use rubies. I used a week to decide to buy a few rubies in a last attempt to get the game to work. I lost alot of units at prizes continuing to try to win like plarium says, that didn't work. Now I am trying one last time to figure it out and it isn't going too well so when my prestige runs out I will most likely quit with many others. 

If you have to be a rocket scientist to figure out a game it isn't fun anymore and I'd rather build rockets! So I quess I am going to go out to the garage and enjoy working on my cars more. I lose less money there and have more fun. I regret buying rubies yesterday already now. I hope something happens but have little faith, good luck pirates.  

Aug 9, 2016, 01:4408/09/16
Aug 9, 2016, 21:04(edited)
05/16/15

Hmm.. i find myself feeling negative..

So I'll

Put on a Happy Face, 

It is what it is.  It's just a game.

I wish you all Peace of Mind.

Best Regards

Be Happy - 

Aug 12, 2016, 16:1708/12/16
02/14/15

Let's just face it. EVERY CHANGE Plarium has put in place to play prizes is really designed for them to make more money not to give you better troops. Plarium wants you to lose the big stuff first so you will buy it back and play more. If you choose not to purchase replacements they make it impossible to play on a regular basis because of the lengthy troop build processes. The complaints go in one ear and out the other. They only thing they will change is the amount of profit they get for you failing to win at prizes. You can tell this is true as the fancy new 50% deal does not apply when playing prizes, they wouldn't make near as much money if it only took you have the troops now.

IT'S PROFIT DRIVEN and every time you complain they change the matrix so they can make mo money. it's that simple. Complaints on the prizes is like jangling change in thier ear they can't wait to put something in lae you complaion about simple so they make an extra buck.....
Aug 23, 2016, 00:3108/23/16
07/19/14

Seems Plarium is not truly upfront about prize pay out. They claim you will be paid out almost every prize this is such bogus info. If you Doubt it explain this http://prntscr.com/c95hbo

Pretty sad when a player loses upwords of 50 million in defense and gets token little slap in the face payouts. Again Plarium needs to put back the old system

Aug 23, 2016, 09:4508/23/16
09/17/15
Marine said:

Seems Plarium is not truly upfront about prize pay out. They claim you will be paid out almost every prize this is such bogus info. If you Doubt it explain this http://prntscr.com/c95hbo

Pretty sad when a player loses upwords of 50 million in defense and gets token little slap in the face payouts. Again Plarium needs to put back the old system

I suppose this Prize was raided before the Update. We've mentioned it many times that the Prizes which were touched even with a single Unit before the Update, won't be affected. New Prizes will give you rewards each time (if you have enough losses there).
Aug 23, 2016, 21:0308/23/16
03/27/14

Marine said:

Marine you have always played the LH every since I've  known you in the game, you showed me what to do and the best method to do it , so i know how experienced you are in the LH, now a question to you, how negative are you in these prizes???

as for the reason you have not been paid, is maybe you still owe the bank from your last pay? and for why you didn't get a small reward,

as stated before if the prize was hit before the update you won't get the small bonus of troops, only new prizes gets this small reward ....

Now if you argue the fact that prize was new Alyona has ways to check this for you...

Nice to see you around and still playing ol friend :) 

Aug 23, 2016, 21:5208/23/16
Aug 23, 2016, 22:26(edited)
07/19/14

Well I beg to differ with your assement I know very well how to do prizes and as for this prize in particular was never touched with a single Troop and the prize was hit nnly 10 days ago just read the battle report . when I do prizes I send enough to take em out I don't yellow bar nothing, And Blas I have almost dbl paid in bank and yet this prize system is nothing but money hungry But I refuse to spend another penny until they fix this crooked system.

Besides does this look like I don't know what I am doing http://prntscr.com/c9kk8r I used to be in top ten till I don't play as much now ranked 27th all time

Aug 24, 2016, 02:3408/24/16
Aug 24, 2016, 02:35(edited)
03/27/14

Marine i never said you didn't know what you were doing, i also said i know for a fact you do know your stuff,

that is how i learned, please don't twist me words here, im just trying to help....

The new payout in the prizes have changed, because they now give a small reward, 

your banking is still intact... hopefully soon you'll get your pay in the LH

Jan 16, 2017, 20:5701/16/17
10/31/16
I'm pretty much not going to waste my money buying armies to fight for prizes anymore, especially as when I go in to fight I am pretty much guaranteed I will come out less off then when I went into battle . So as I can read a lot of people feel the same so eventually that revenue stream is going to dry up for plarium until they realize it will kill the game dead. Shamefully they are not actually listening to us so like the game is going I have just wasted a couple of minutes writing this rant. Please change your revew back and give us the rewards we signed up and payed for.
Jan 17, 2017, 11:3701/17/17
09/17/15
nez said:

I'm pretty much not going to waste my money buying armies to fight for prizes anymore, especially as when I go in to fight I am pretty much guaranteed I will come out less off then when I went into battle . So as I can read a lot of people feel the same so eventually that revenue stream is going to dry up for plarium until they realize it will kill the game dead. Shamefully they are not actually listening to us so like the game is going I have just wasted a couple of minutes writing this rant. Please change your revew back and give us the rewards we signed up and payed for.
We haven't changed the rewards on Prizes. Maybe you should try a different strategy with them? 
Jan 20, 2017, 23:4001/20/17
09/15/16
Still waiting For Anne Bonnie to reveal the exact details she promised
Jan 23, 2017, 10:3501/23/17
09/17/15
ApostleJohn said:

Still waiting For Anne Bonnie to reveal the exact details she promised
Which details? :)
Feb 4, 2017, 03:5602/04/17
I'm new too the game but as far as I see I'm with the long timers .... not a good thing.  Unless you bounes everybody hugh before YOU DECIDE how to spend there MONEY